Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

elf help book posted:

which countries are ponies

none unfortunately

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

I'll put in an optional hotfix to localize Yankee as Pony

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i think this forum is adult enough to handle the pony lp

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

elf help book posted:

i think this forum is adult enough to handle the pony lp

The current version of the mod is way too easy. They put an impenetrable border between you and the US and give you way more ponies with like 90% literacy. Like it's only hard if you embrace pony fascism and make only unicorns ponies accepted

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

DICKHEAD posted:

The current version of the mod is way too easy. They put an impenetrable border between you and the US and give you way more ponies with like 90% literacy. Like it's only hard if you embrace pony fascism and make only unicorns ponies accepted

plz stop

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Scared?

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

qfb

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

dont play the pony mod

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

does anyone have the av the guy that made the toho mod for ck2 used? where it was the hosed up toho mixed with a european knight?

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

He stopped posting on badgame so he doesn't have it there and I dunno what his username was here.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Oh yeah Ultimate General: Gettysburg is no longer in Early Access. Everyone please pick it up for 10 dollars if you want like total war battle crap but from a good game instead of a bad one.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

DICKHEAD posted:

Well some guy on badgame made a bunch of new events and stuff for it but I ain't bothered to implement them or fix them for my Grand Vision. There's a bunch of goofy things I ain't bothered to fix yet as well.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

The Gord

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

FartRomancer.EXE posted:

please lp the pony mod

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Someone posted this insanely epic map mod in the Games EU4 thread:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=310638421

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Sick. I used to use a similar one but some of the colors the guy used made it impossible to differentiate / play certain countries. Might be the same guy actually? This looks slicker though

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

I need to clean out my mod folder. And clean up my personal mod so that it's only flags I like

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Oh yeah what's everyone's Europe look like with Charlemagne?

I only just started expanding outside of Ireland by forcing a cousin's claim after spending forever feudalizing (??) all of my provinces and vassals. Charlemagne (Charles the Wicked) failed bad when him and the King of Lombardy suicided each other in a war. Lombardy is held by the second dynasty (by inheritance). The Francias stayed together for a bit but then split up under Karl's grandsons (King of Frisia and West Francia, King of Aquitaine, and King of 4 Province Middle Francia). The King of Frisia and West Francia is actually Dutch. Bavaria got huge and then split in half. Poland conquered the Saxons and then Poland-Saxony split in half but then the Saxon half got Holy Warred by a REALLY minor German. Norse are busy killing each other. Abbasids are huge and stretch all the way to India. Umayads split in half and lost to a Catholic revolt

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Does it call itself Eire now or did you do that.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Does it call itself Eire now or did you do that.

calls itself. i dunno if it's just an early game thing or if it was part of the patch

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

DICKHEAD posted:

calls itself. i dunno if it's just an early game thing or if it was part of the patch

It didn't turn into that when I played so it must be one of those.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Which is sort of cool since of all things I would never have imagined in this game, Scotland becoming "Alba" when it's run by Irish kings is fairly win.

OkieMurse
Nov 2, 2011

I get paid to stab people with sharp objects.

Knuc U Kinte posted:

That's really really gorgeous. I don't go into Games much so please continue to share epic things with us.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I miss strannik's hand-drawn map for EU3. :sigh:

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Wormskull posted:

I miss strannik's hand-drawn map for EU3. :sigh:

Me too.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is it just not possible to do with the current engine or what.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Perfection... :sigh:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

I actually like this better than trying to get historically perfect borders that are never goign to be perfect.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Island nations look really sick with it as well.

OkieMurse
Nov 2, 2011

Wormskull posted:

:fap:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In my 3rd war as Novgorod, after taking Tver and some chunks out of Muscovy, I vassalize the Livonian Order in it's entirety which started a coalition of Sweden, Lithuania, Muscovy, Pomerania, Hansa, Denmark, Pskov and for some hosed up reason Hungary. Lithuania tried to take advantage and declared war, but the dumb AI was runnign around beating the poo poo out of my stalwart friend Poland and sieging Finland while I ran around with my mercs, buff morale from aristocratic faction and 2 star general just creaming their armies almost 2:1. Merchant republics probably gonna get rebalanced.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

That feel when oyu fight off a huge coalition by the seat of your pants and then get a popup that a Diplomat advisor has arrived in one of your provinces.

OkieMurse
Nov 2, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

In my 3rd war as Novgorod, after taking Tver and some chunks out of Muscovy, I vassalize the Livonian Order in it's entirety which started a coalition of Sweden, Lithuania, Muscovy, Pomerania, Hansa, Denmark, Pskov and for some hosed up reason Hungary. Lithuania tried to take advantage and declared war, but the dumb AI was runnign around beating the poo poo out of my stalwart friend Poland and sieging Finland while I ran around with my mercs, buff morale from aristocratic faction and 2 star general just creaming their armies almost 2:1. Merchant republics probably gonna get rebalanced.

Yeah they're pretty ridiculous

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

So what's the story with turning feudal as a tribe? Do I have to upgrade all my vassals holdings or something?

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
only tribes with a fully upgraded hillfort turn feudal, but you can take the decision whenever at least one of your tribal holdings has a fully upgraded hillfort, so you can only turn your capital feudal or turn half of your holdings feudal and so on.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Knuc U Kinte posted:

This is the one I'm using and I am extremely sad it is not in CK2 also. There's also a flat map mod I have that has little triangles and poo poo or little tiny trees to tell you what terrain is there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OkieMurse
Nov 2, 2011

Has anyone gotten into modding CK2 or EU4? I wonder how hard it would be to make a map that has nothing but borders and very clear symbols for terrain like the trees you describe. It would make it a lot easier for me to plan my troop movements.