Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is your favourite thing about RMS
The beard
The hair
The hair and beard
Free software
that which you refer to as linux is actually GNU/Linux
parrots
View Results

• Locked thread
bicycle
Oct 23, 2013

Shifty Pony posted:

i was looking at my laser printer the other day and was thinking "oh man it would be great if i could use the fuser to make toast". so ofc then i went to open it up and reprogram one of the paper sizes to toast but when i tried to open it there was just a chip that had hitler and stalin on it that said "lol closed source fucker!"

i stumbled outside, fell to my knees, and wailed at the sky and lo did the clouds part and the visage of rms appear. my voice wavered as i made my desperate plea: "rms save me, for i am being oppressed!" his gaze fell upon me, chins rippling beneath the beard of the blessed as he was forced to look downward onto such a lowly creature as i, and the heavens did boom "have you ever thought that maybe the dolphins want it?"

owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FamDav
Mar 29, 2008

Shifty Pony posted:

i was looking at my laser printer the other day and was thinking "oh man it would be great if i could use the fuser to make toast". so ofc then i went to open it up and reprogram one of the paper sizes to toast but when i tried to open it there was just a chip that had hitler and stalin on it that said "lol closed source fucker!"

i stumbled outside, fell to my knees, and wailed at the sky and lo did the clouds part and the visage of rms appear. my voice wavered as i made my desperate plea: "rms save me, for i am being oppressed!" his gaze fell upon me, chins rippling beneath the beard of the blessed as he was forced to look downward onto such a lowly creature as i, and the heavens did boom "have you ever thought that maybe the dolphins want it?"

bones

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Shifty Pony posted:

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

Shifty Pony posted:

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

Shifty Pony posted:

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer

Shifty Pony posted:

ct -gm

karms
Jan 22, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yam Slacker

Shifty Pony posted:

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Shifty Pony posted:

hahaha

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

better waste some time with you

Shifty Pony posted:

yup

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Shifty Pony posted:

swish

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Shifty Pony posted:

cant breakt the quoting streak

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker

Shifty Pony posted:

Cold on a Cob posted:

masturbating is not a project

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

Shifty Pony posted:

:rms2:

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Shifty Pony posted:

goldmine

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Shifty Pony posted:

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

http://www.slideshare.net/blan202/computer-hero-22-july-2013

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Shifty Pony posted:

Close the drat thread already

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Captain Foo posted:

Close the drat thread already

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
wait first someone post the pic I requested earlier tia

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Shifty Pony posted:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

:eyepop:

pram
Jun 10, 2001

lol

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I've been looking for this pic for years lol I'm gonna cum so hard tonight

Captain Pike
Jul 29, 2003

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

lol

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

:captainpop:

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Shifty Pony posted:

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord

Shifty Pony posted:

Nice!

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Shifty Pony posted:

good goddamn shifty

gold
mine

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord
last sunday happened the second round of the presidential elections in brazil in which the candidate preferred by people rich enough to have internet lost

so a lot of conspiration theories have been created, the most ridiculous one that I've read yet was about how Stallman hacked the voting machines

rms: a true enemy of democracy in lovely countries

pseudopresence
Mar 3, 2005

I want to get online...
I need a computer!

Shifty Pony posted:

i stumbled outside, fell to my knees, and wailed at the sky and lo did the clouds part and the visage of rms appear. my voice wavered as i made my desperate plea: "rms save me, for i am being oppressed!" his gaze fell upon me, chins rippling beneath the beard of the blessed as he was forced to look downward onto such a lowly creature as i, and the heavens did boom "actually it's about ethics in game journalism."

Ericadia
Oct 31, 2007

Not A Unicorn

Shifty Pony posted:

i can die in peace now

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

OldAlias fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Nov 10, 2014

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

"1984 launch of gnu free operating system with linux kernel"

wait

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

"1984 launch of gnu free operating system with linux kernel"

wait

30 years of poo poo

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

maniacdevnull posted:

30 years of poo poo

my autobiography

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Shifty Pony posted:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

people should ask stallman about his views on child porn whenever he makes a public appearance

• Locked thread