Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

all the funny poo poo you mentioned from the other thread is because of us, not you. That's why you need to gently caress off.

Clearly you are in the minority here. Maybe the official Xbox forums or the Xbone subreddit will be a better fit for your... kind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

AugmentedVision posted:

You know, I'm really loving sick of this poo poo. You don't loving know what it's like.

Have you ever walked out of an H&M empty-handed because you did one too many squats and none of their jeans fit around your massive legs any longer? Have you been repeatedly objectified by women smacking and grabbing your rear end at festivals and pub crawls? I don't loving think so. Check your skinny nerd privilege, shitlord.

You have never touched a woman in your life besides your mother.

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best
The ps4 having strong wifi would be pointless because psn is usually down anyway, and when it's not down it's one in one out. No wifi? No biggie.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Crafty posted:

More people bought a console with a broken lovely multiplayer network then a working not as lovely multiplayer network. lol

uhh no the xbone sells less than ps4 dude, remember?

Crafty posted:

Yes this must come in very handy for those people that digitally pre load games via their internet connection and subsequently move to the desert and demand immediate access to the aforementioned title at midnight.

What might be more useful would be multiplayer for the million people that bought driveclub, but what do I know. :D

It's odd how you post more in here than in your beloved ps4 thread, it's not too late to trade in you know.

or maybe for the people who couldn't play FH2 on release because microsofts servers went down. oh or destiny. and probably CoD as well.

also, I don't own a ps4 lol

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

i own a PS3, a 360, a vita, a 3ds and a wii u.

oh and a gaming PC but they're worse than an xbone

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Stux posted:

i own a PS3, a 360, a vita, a 3ds and a wii u.

oh and a gaming PC but they're worse than an xbone

So why are you posting in this thread?

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

Because they're all too afraid to make a new thread or something I dunno

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

Stux posted:

also, I don't own a ps4 lol

Jesus wept, the worlds biggest sony fan and you haven't bought the ps4 yet? There can be only one explanation, you have no money. Get a better job you poor son of a bitch

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

because i want to

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Crafty posted:

Jesus wept, the worlds biggest sony fan and you haven't bought the ps4 yet? There can be only one explanation, you have no money. Get a better job you poor son of a bitch

im waiting for a price drop, why would i get a new console this soon lmao you idiot. got my sick gaming PC for new games that aren't on last gen (lol none then (PC is the worst platform))

Never Early Adopt

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Stux posted:

because i want to

well you suck rear end, and aren't funny, or interesting. So imo you should gently caress off

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Here I made a new thread for the "shark tank" people

Widestancer posted:

Have you seen how much RAM is in the very large Xbox One (which despite being named the One is actually the third Xbox)?

There that wasn't hard.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Widestancer posted:

Because they're all too afraid to make a new thread or something I dunno

This is The One thread, All-In-One.

Although I probably should make another thread, if only to stop getting PM's from people asking me where the thread went.

RangerAce
Feb 25, 2014

AugmentedVision posted:

You know, I'm really loving sick of this poo poo. You don't loving know what it's like.

Have you ever walked out of an H&M empty-handed because you did one too many squats and none of their jeans fit around your massive legs any longer? Have you been repeatedly objectified by women smacking and grabbing your rear end at festivals and pub crawls? I don't loving think so. Check your skinny nerd privilege, shitlord.

This is one of the best things I've read since T Bowl's crabfest. Thanks, bro.

Also, I don't think anyone made a new shark tank because we did, and the OP was bad and the thread was bad without a shadow puppet of. I'm waiting for a shadow puppet of to return from The North and lay claim to the crown of Shark Tank. We're just crazy frothing stewards of Shark Tank until The Return of the King (of Shark Tank).

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

univbee posted:

This is The One thread, All-In-One.

Although I probably should make another thread, if only to stop getting PM's from people asking me where the thread went.

Just use mine and I'll add whatever you want into the OP if you pm it to me. I'll even credit you.

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

Hi guys, I started a new job that doesn't allow me as much free time as I had previously. Now I just like to get home, lay back on the couch and watch some TV before bed. Is the Xbox One right for me?? :D

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

well you suck rear end, and aren't funny, or interesting. So imo you should gently caress off

calm dowb

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

Stux posted:

calm dowb

He raises a good point

VincesUndies
Jul 18, 2002

Vince McMahon's Underpants

Stux posted:

im waiting for a price drop, why would i get a new console this soon lmao you idiot. got my sick gaming PC for new games that aren't on last gen (lol none then (PC is the worst platform))

Never Early Adopt

You post in the PS4 thread pretending to have a PS4? gently caress you're a weirdo.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Doflamingo posted:

Hi guys, I started a new job that doesn't allow me as much free time as I had previously. Now I just like to get home, lay back on the couch and watch some TV before bed. Is the Xbox One right for me?? :D

kill your tv read a book

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

This new OP is an "anime FYAD superstar" by someone in this very thread's own estimation so you know that you have quality there.

Shadow Puppet isn't coming back for awhile so someone else is gonna have to pick up the slack.

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

VincesUndies posted:

You post in the PS4 thread pretending to have a PS4? gently caress you're a weirdo.

That's what I thought but then I read his posts and in his defence he's just really excited about owning one in the future I think. Still pretty sad though :shrug:

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

VincesUndies posted:

wow dont be so rude

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Widestancer posted:

This new OP is an "anime FYAD superstar" by someone in this very thread's own estimation so you know that you have quality there.

Shadow Puppet isn't coming back for awhile so someone else is gonna have to pick up the slack.

But it isnt the saaaaaaaaaaaame without that crazy rear end guy

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best
What happened to shadow guy?

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Bayonetta 2 is the best new game I confirmed it

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Shadow Guy probably got very busy IRL which tends to happen with people after they get owned very hard on the forums.

This is why I have created a safe place, a sanctuary if you will for his friends.

RangerAce
Feb 25, 2014

Widestancer posted:

Shadow Guy probably got very busy IRL which tends to happen with people after they get owned very hard on the forums.

This is why I have created a safe place, a sanctuary if you will for his friends.

I think this is just your plot to shadow mod us out of the hugbox thread.

VincesUndies
Jul 18, 2002

Crafty posted:

That's what I thought but then I read his posts and in his defence he's just really excited about owning one in the future I think. Still pretty sad though :shrug:

So here's Stux lying about owning a PS4:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3654982&pagenumber=191&perpage=40#post435065000

The guys is nuts. Someone was comparing XBox1 to PS4 and found the Xbox1 fan noise level to be better. Can't have that!

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

RangerAce posted:

I think this is just your plot to shadow mod us out of the hugbox thread.

What is shadow modding and how can you call any thread in Games a hugbox?

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

VincesUndies posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3654982&pagenumber=191&perpage=40#post435065000

The guys is nuts. Someone was comparing XBox1 to PS4 and found the Xbox1 fan noise level to be better. Can't have that!

Lol does he even have a vita

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Widestancer posted:

idk but it sounds brutal

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

VincesUndies posted:

tbf he really has never heard the fan

because you can't unless you own one

e: I hear my PS4's fan right this very instant while playing The Evil Within on The Fourth PlayStation.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

VincesUndies posted:

New rule: all posters must post pictures of every console they own to validate their claims, just like how r/XboxOne was considering requiring pics of receipts proving Xbone ownership.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
vmmmvmmmVMMMM

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

univbee posted:

New rule: all posters must post pictures of every console they own to validate their claims, just like how r/XboxOne was considering requiring pics of receipts proving Xbone ownership.

I will make this a rule in my thread for any xbox one owners who come to defend their e-honour.

RangerAce
Feb 25, 2014

Widestancer posted:

Shadow modding is what you do when you get super mad about people not posting the way you think they should.

Seedge
Jun 15, 2009
Hey, buddy. :glomp:

incorporeal posted:

What else are they suppose to do while they wait for psn/#driveclub to work?

Play the 3 other games I got free this month while waiting on my fourth free game?

VincesUndies
Jul 18, 2002

univbee posted:

Stop shadow modding!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Widestancer posted:

I will make this a rule in my thread for any xbox one owners who come to defend their e-honour.

Make it a forum wide rule so we can identify in which faction each poster is in the console wars

• Locked thread