Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Soonmot posted:

I think I'm done with sim games after Zoo Tycoon told me I had too many exhibits in my zoo. gently caress you game, I want to make an awesome zoo!

I had the same problem with Pimp my Ride Tycoon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer
/\/\/\/\Is that a real thing?

univbee posted:

Who needs friends when you have that many cheevos? :eyepop:

Ahahaha what the gently caress? Did your zoo have an unbelievable amount of rams?

No! It was still pretty small, I had only two or three large enclosures, about a dozen of the tiny ones for birds and snakes and poo poo and a couple entertainment stands. I guess I could try creative mode, but I liked completing the goals that Challenge mode threw out for you.

\/\/\/:psyduck: Ah, who am I to talk, I owned and loved Sneak King.

Soonmot fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Oct 21, 2014

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Soonmot posted:

/\/\/\/\Is that a real thing?

Of course.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pimp_My_Ride_%28video_game%29

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

Wonderllama posted:

i dont own an xbone, but if i did own an xbone, i would say that i dont own an xbone

What kind of sad sack of poo poo would lie in a video games forum about what video games they own?! Would never happen.

The TV tuner is LAUNCHING!! https://youtube.com/watch?v=-2CR0_gU-58

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Is this launching everywhere, or not in North America and not usable with North American Live accounts?

Seedge
Jun 15, 2009
Hey, buddy. :glomp:

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

I own an xbox and enjoy talking about it in the xbox thread, even up to the point of having 100 posts about it over several months. Congrats on missing whats absurd about people with literally thousands of posts about something they will never own.

I think nuclear bombs are a pretty bad thing, and I will never own one.

The Xbox One deserves to fail for the nonsense they tried to pull with DRM, and watching it fail is amusing.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

univbee posted:

Is this launching everywhere, or not in North America and not usable with North American Live accounts?

It's only for the UK (maybe more of Europe?) because they don't use cable boxes.

Nibbles!
Jun 26, 2008

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

make australia great again as well please
Can you record TV to the hdd yet? Seems like a massive oversight if not.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Aphrodite posted:

It's only for the UK (maybe more of Europe?) because they don't use cable boxes.

Ahahaha goddamn, even Crafty can't use the stock Bone because Canadian TV providers are still supplying SD boxes.

Maybe it would have been nice for Canada since it would finally allow a TV Guide service for OTA (because Windows Media Center doesn't), but nope.

Nibbles! posted:

Can you record TV to the hdd yet? Seems like a massive oversight if not.

Nope.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

univbee posted:

Ahahaha goddamn, even Crafty can't use the stock Bone because Canadian TV providers are still supplying SD boxes.

Maybe it would have been nice for Canada since it would finally allow a TV Guide service for OTA, but nope.

I have an HDPVR from my cable company (in Canada) and I can't use it with the Xbone because it Chipmunkifies the audio.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I'd forgotten what a lovely mess the Xbox home screen was.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
Giant Bomb has a Quick Look of Fantasia up.

It looks dumb and bad.

Soul Glo posted:

Fantasia looks dumb in a bad way!

Like, Guitar Hero, yeah, I get it. Who doesn't wanna be a rockstar? But Fantasia? Even conductors don't wanna be conductors.

A SWELL DUDE
Feb 8, 2005

anyone else's thumbstick feel like it might be broken?

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

A SWELL DUDE posted:

anyone else's thumbstick feel like it might be broken?

Post a picture of your crab claws

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
they they release the backwards compatible update yet??? i heard on twitter

losonti tokash
Oct 29, 2007

I'm so pretty, oh so pretty.

Soul Glo posted:

It looks dumb and bad.

I'd recommend trying out the demo. Videos and such I'd watched before made me pretty skeptical but I gave it a try because Harmonix are a bunch of cool people and it's a lot more fun than I was expecting.

Organs
Feb 13, 2014

i think the 360 emulator for pc will be finished before the xbox one sees anything like that

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Organs posted:

i think the 360 emulator for pc will be finished before the xbox one sees anything like that
i hope so that would own bones

pun intended

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
I am going to be breaking faces soon.

muddream
Oct 13, 2014

speaking of 360, burnout revenge and paradise are on sale this week. best racing franchise, thug in peace

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

Soul Glo posted:

It looks dumb and bad.

I bought it after I played the demo. Enjoyed it so far. Just wish it was more classical and not pop songs

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

DangerZoneDelux posted:

I bought it after I played the demo. Enjoyed it so far. Just wish it was more classical and not pop songs

yeah i really wish they had mined the spice girls back catalogue, or something a bit older and more mature

A SWELL DUDE
Feb 8, 2005

can someone please post some pics of what the Xbox one looks like in your entertainment center? I'm trying to get some ideas for organization. I just can't come up with a good setup to make the Xbox one fit. It seems very large. Much larger than my PlayStation 4, in fact.

Organs
Feb 13, 2014

muddream posted:

speaking of 360, burnout revenge and paradise are on sale this week. best racing franchise, thug in peace

ya. the big surf island expansion for paradise is awesome as well, and those dlc cars from ghostbusters and back to the future :D

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

yeah i really wish they had mined the spice girls back catalogue, or something a bit older and more mature

They didn't even obtain any music from former Mouseketeers. :cmon:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
idk man i'm still having trouble figuring out where to put it myself

A SWELL DUDE
Feb 8, 2005

a shameful boehner posted:

idk man i'm still having trouble figuring out where to put it myself

I seriously can't believe the amount of rams that could fit in your xbox. :eyepop:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
you could believe the number of rams and ewes that could fit in there. we calculated a herd of about 30. bighorn.

the number of spiders, though...that you would not believe.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

a shameful boehner posted:

you could believe the number of rams and ewes that could fit in there. we calculated a herd of about 30. bighorn.

the number of spiders, though...that you would not believe.
If only that many animals could fit into the console port of Zoo Tycoon :sigh:

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Soul Glo posted:

My fav part of Fantasia and Fantasia 2000 is the little worlds they portrayed along with the music. I watched through a few random parts of the Quick Look and it's just your lovely Kinect silhouette at the bottom and some physics particles. They even had Night On Bald Mountain and none of it involved Satan Chernabog ascending from a mountain and summoning fiendish minions. Just some small flashes of faeries sitting around.

*yaawwwwwwwwwwwwn*

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

univbee posted:

They didn't even obtain any music from former Mouseketeers. :cmon:

can u sing the lion king songs in the new fantasia??? or did they only licence t swift??

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

:mmmhmm:

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
Seems to fit just fine even on my lovely setup. Maybe splurge 20 bucks at walmart on a tv stand. Excuse the wire mess too lazy to tidy it up for the internet.

incorporeal
May 6, 2006

I like the disc just chilling face down on the ground.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
Thats mass effect 3 I think its in the right spot.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
i'm the wall with only a picture on it

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
Yall are hurting my feelings nitpicking my freshly moved in weight/gameing room.

incorporeal
May 6, 2006

Thats mass effect 3 I think its in the right spot.

After finishing the game just let it fall out of the system, refusing to give it any more of your time.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
You made sure to not have your reflection in the TV. A wise decision

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Seems to fit just fine even on my lovely setup. Maybe splurge 20 bucks at walmart on a tv stand. Excuse the wire mess too lazy to tidy it up for the internet.

Some people aren't goony and have things under their TeeVee that aren't a good Xbox and a bad Xbox.

• Locked thread