Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Wallachia already has its own ideas now...I like the Romanian ideas a little more though. Anything with +core cost is so lovely for the player.

I assume forming it gives you the Romania ideas as a reward? Is Moldavia able to form Romania? I'm not really sure who all is. I guess Transylvania if it's released though irl Transylvania was ruled by Hungarians with all the Romanians as stinky serfs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Romanians have been the stinky serfs in their own country for basically most of it's existence.

Denmark tried to fight a trade dispute with France and got totally hosed up because they crossed a strait to fight the French stacks. Muscovy decided to walk their troops instead of use their totally adequate navy and they took a shitload of attrition before doing the same thing. Then they fed like, a quarter of their navy each into the French blockcade stack until they had nothing left. They had to release Sweden as a OPM Gotland. The AI is loving retarded sometimes.

So of course, I declared war as soon as they finished and carpetsieged Denmark to get Gelre and like 400 ducats. They had no navy left so I just parked my caravel fleet in the straits and watched the AI put a huge 50 stack there and get confused.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

We should do a succession game.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

We should do a succession game.

I don't think we ever did an EU4 succession game even on badgame.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
There's only like 5 of us imps playing it so maybe that's the better option.

CK2 -> EU4 succession game :iamafag:

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Larry Parrish posted:

There's only like 5 of us imps playing it so maybe that's the better option.

CK2 -> EU4 succession game :iamafag:

I can't even imagine lol

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

I dunno if we ever really had more than 5 people playing the badgame succession games

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i mean i think a realtime game could work too but you half of you are probably eurotrash and then knuc is a loving limey australian fag or something. maybe if we all played in europe & hosed eachother's day up constantly.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Knuc I found the old Serbia LP that was abandoned in the badgame archives

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

DICKHEAD posted:

Knuc I found the old Serbia LP that was abandoned in the badgame archives

Lmao.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Christ..is that the Wiz irl. He's even more of a huge Swedish Homo that I imagined.

Whys he wearing a drat Dota 2 hat

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

At least have some pride for your company & wear a hat with a paradox product on it.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Legacy of the Werewolf Prince for Polotsk is epic.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

The only notable thing about Polotsk in all of world history is that 1000 years ago it was ruled by a werewolf named Vsevolod.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I looked it up and his name was actually Vseslav which is close enough imo.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pewdiepie posted:

The only notable thing about Polotsk in all of world history is that 1000 years ago it was ruled by a werewolf named Vsevolod.

This is epic as hell.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

is the werewolf guy playable on CK2 bc it would loving rule if true

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

is the werewolf guy playable on CK2 bc it would loving rule if true

That would be an epic succession game.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

You can be him, but he just has generic stats...lame.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I started a game as him and this happened within a few months:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

It's a really difficult start because you're tribal, but there are no churches in your holdings. The Lithuanians don't really help much as raid targets because their lands are poor as poo poo. You kinda have to abuse your alliances with the other Rurikid princes.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

It's a really difficult start because you're tribal, but there are no churches in your holdings. The Lithuanians don't really help much as raid targets because their lands are poor as poo poo. You kinda have to abuse your alliances with the other Rurikid princes.

yikes

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

im gonna email johan or wiz and ask them to add a werewolf or vampire traits

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
just import them from Elder Kings

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

im gonna email johan or wiz and ask them to add a werewolf or vampire traits

He was also known as a sorceror, so he should definitely have the Mystic trait or something.

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012
finally, the character creation dlc will be useful

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

KoldPT posted:

finally, the character creation dlc will be useful

they'd hide it just like it hides immortal duh

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

What's a good name for East African Jew Kingdom.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Probably just gonna go with Semien.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Man these new ideas got me all excited. I like the new Mughal ideas. Inca is good too with the free colonist and cheaper ideas.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Founding a kingdom is freaking lame...I thought you could choose the flag and such...It's just the same lame poo poo options as the customise DLC and it resets your inheritance laws. :downsbravo:

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Also Austria and Spain were both buffed with morale bonuses to counter France better. And the England got buffs to make their income better and ships (even) stronger.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lmfoa. I was primogeniture, and I founded a new kingdom that starts out gavelkind and my CA is autonomous vassals. gently caress the Wiz. I bet he came up with this somehow.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Founding a kingdom is freaking lame...I thought you could choose the flag and such...It's just the same lame poo poo options as the customise DLC and it resets your inheritance laws. :downsbravo:

Can you pick your beautiful color at least.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Danzig ideas lmao. Are you kidding me?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

DICKHEAD posted:

Can you pick your beautiful color at least.

You can;t do anything. It just creates a titular kingdom out of your primary duchy with the same flag. They were talking about customisable kingdoms etc. It's loving BULLSHIT.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

You can;t do anything. It just creates a titular kingdom out of your primary duchy with the same flag. They were talking about customisable kingdoms etc. It's loving BULLSHIT.

The time has come to assassinate the Wiz.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I'm sure I read that you could choose the flag...maybe I'm getting mixed up with the client states thing from AoW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'm sure I read that you could choose the flag...maybe I'm getting mixed up with the client states thing from AoW.

O yeah I think they said you chose flags for that.