Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Catpiss Neverclean posted:

Tomorrow night on RAW Dean Ambrose fights an army of literal skeletons while Bray cackles menacingly over the titantron.

WWE booking isn't this consistent or competent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Chokes McGee posted:

Can we refer to Bray Wyatt as a Yellow Lantern now, at least? If we're going to go full nerd, let's get some Parallax possession action up in this piece.

Pretty sure Triple H, Kane, Orton and the rest of the Authority are just Vince's orange constructs.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

Catpiss Neverclean posted:

Tomorrow night on RAW Dean Ambrose fights an army of literal skeletons while Bray cackles menacingly over the titantron.

This is about the only way they'll halfway redeem this shitshow.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Bray Wyatt is cool and I'm glad he's back.

Tezzeract
Dec 25, 2007

Think I took a wrong turn...

Joey McChrist posted:

i was entertained. i fucken love ghosts

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

NickRoweFillea posted:

so what you're saying is let's just see where this goes, guys

Well, you were going to anyway.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Speedboat Jones posted:

Bray Wyatt is cool and I'm glad he's back.

truth

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996

Joey McChrist posted:

i was entertained. i fucken love ghosts

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Abroham Lincoln posted:

It's because Bray Wyatt died 8 years ago... tonight...

:eyepop:

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
owen finally came back :unsmith:

Lazer
Jun 26, 2011

V A P O R W A V E

Omally posted:

i have never needed a gif more badly in my life

Because it's a large GIF, here's the GIFV link instead:

http://imgur.com/TVT2csZ

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
Again I was looking forward to Bray Wyatt's triumphant return, but

not like this

not like this

:(

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant

cams posted:

no one won

Rollins won, not legit, sets Dean up later down the line for a run at champion Rollins.

More so I won because I get great pleasure out of watching a bunch of whiny posters go apeshit every month.

10 bucks is nothing to be worried about paying each month and I feel like I got my 10 bucks out of that ppv. I enjoyed ziggler/cesaro, cena/Orton, show/rusev and dean/seth and I don't take my loving pro wrestling so seriously that a setup for a storyline leaves such a bad taste in my mouth that I threaten to pull my subscription over something that doesn't matter.

Yall need to smoke a loving bowl or something before watching wrestling because yall so uptight.

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
Could the live crowd even see the ghost??

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Unguided posted:

Pretty sure Triple H, Kane, Orton and the rest of the Authority are just Vince's orange constructs.

Cena is Green Lantern, Bo is Blue, Rusev is Red (lol)

Paige is purple :heysexy:

SoggyBobcat
Oct 2, 2013

Eltoasto posted:

There wasn't a belt on the line, I'm not sure why you guys are so obsessed with Dean pinning Seth. He got what he wanted, he beat the poo poo out of him for like 30 minutes and was about do a heel move until interrupted. He won, there wasn't anywhere else to go with it and Dean didn't have much to do after this. This way, he wins, Bray gets some heat on him, and Dean has motivation to hate Bray. I think their feud could elevate them both if done right.

Really the impressive thing was that Ziggler took that crazy superplex on what must have been a ring worked up for that hologram spot.

He threw Seth back into the cell and told them to ring the bell to officially start the match when he didn't have to, pinning Seth meant something to Ambrose.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
actually bray wyatt is a loving fatty who can do nothing but cut promos and i hope he gets husky harris chants forever

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

SamuraiFoochs posted:

The part that pisses me off is, if they were really wanting to push Wyatt, OR Ambrose for that matter, I wouldn't care. But it's so loving obvious they did this so Dean wouldn't lose without massive shenanigans (admittedly the smartest part about it) and could get put into a feud he can win to stay over, Rollins gets fed to loving Orton instead, and all is well in Rapadoo Land.

My guess is they're trying to use the crowd favor for Ambrose to turn Wyatt into a guy with good heat so Reigns can squash him.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

sportsgenius86 posted:

All I can think at this point is Vince has a terminal illness and he wants to kill the company dead before he sails off to hell.

A lethal dose of poison!

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Boredom is always counter-revolutionary. Always.
I don't watch wrestling for emotional catharsis, I watch it to see cool/funny stuff, and on that this PPV delivered.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Eltoasto posted:

Well, you were going to anyway.

yea, you right

i may not enjoy it but i'm gonna keep watching because i have nothing better to do

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

When I watch TV wrestling... I expect some Melville poo poo

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

The only hero left for man is weed.

Bray is back, that's cool. Ambrose and Bray, that's cool too. That match was really good and Ambrose looked awesome in it. I'm still angry. Am I a mark?

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Xenoletum posted:

No the show ended with fans singing "He's got the whole world in his hands". You need to get your hearing checked.

actually it didn't

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

The only hero left for man is weed.

Bard Maddox posted:

actually it didn't

Actually it did

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD

Lazer posted:

They need to play this after every single gently caress finish.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Basic Chunnel posted:

every other segment of raw is explaining how the ring is constructed

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996

Action Shakespeare posted:

viewers beware hell in a cell is sure to scare

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

actually bray wyatt is a loving fatty who can do nothing but cut promos and i hope he gets husky harris chants forever

Whoa now, did you know that he's got the whole world in his hands? Would that change your mind?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Lazer posted:

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.
I think I'll watch NXT exclusively from now until Vince dies.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Sir Jebus posted:

Actually it did

next you'll be telling me that the fans did the lighter thing when they cut back to the ring because they knew it was bray

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Basic Chunnel posted:

Technically that ending was some Mieville poo poo

Sir Jebus posted:

Bray is back, that's cool. Ambrose and Bray, that's cool too. That match was really good and Ambrose looked awesome in it. I'm still angry. Am I a mark?

by those criteria, forums user Sir Jebus, we're marks together :unsmith:

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT
So the only thing I got from the Ambrose/Rollins HIAC ending is that Bray is somehow a new Undertaker and the lamp is his urn

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Xenoletum posted:

Rollins won, not legit, sets Dean up later down the line for a run at champion Rollins.

More so I won because I get great pleasure out of watching a bunch of whiny posters go apeshit every month.

10 bucks is nothing to be worried about paying each month and I feel like I got my 10 bucks out of that ppv. I enjoyed ziggler/cesaro, cena/Orton, show/rusev and dean/seth and I don't take my loving pro wrestling so seriously that a setup for a storyline leaves such a bad taste in my mouth that I threaten to pull my subscription over something that doesn't matter.

Yall need to smoke a loving bowl or something before watching wrestling because yall so uptight.

Great take caller, thanks

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Lazer posted:

thank you i will post this all the time now

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

This is the truth.

The R. Truth

http://i.imgur.com/TVT2csZ.mp4

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

cams posted:

the whale won. ahab is killed by his own hubris. it is a story. it has a narrative arc. it is storytelling.

the ending of this match is "and then bray wyatt showed up and it was over"

You have a fair point and a poor understanding of Moby Dick.

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !
To me Husky Harris is damaged beyond repair since his Cena feud. His last feud was against Chris Jericho of all people, and Jericho even won one of their matches clean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Xenoletum posted:

no you're right we're all just angry nerds, you're the cool guy

that was bad and the fact that you're happy with it is hilarious

• Locked thread