Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

kitten smoothie posted:

So Verizon is rewriting your HTTP traffic to include a subscriber ID in the header. Opting out of their tracking crap does not suppress this, it apparently just stops them from telling advertisers that your ID maps to the other info they know about you.

Go to http://uidh.crud.net/ on cellular and on wifi and see the difference for yourself.

Upshot here is that anyone serving non-https end points can use this to track you across the web, because a unique ID is being passed with every request.

What should I be seeing here?

On my desktop on LAN, I get the same thing I get on my Verizon LG G3 on Verizons LTE with my WIFI off obviously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kitten smoothie
Dec 29, 2001

EbolaIvory posted:

What should I be seeing here?

On my desktop on LAN, I get the same thing I get on my Verizon LG G3 on Verizons LTE with my WIFI off obviously.

With wifi off and on Verizon LTE, it says I have a value there for that header. It's a long string of random alphanumeric characters. With wifi on (and I need to hit reload a few times to bust the cache) it says there's no value.

My experiences seem consistent with what other folks on the web and Twitter have been saying the last day or so.

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

kitten smoothie posted:

With wifi off and on Verizon LTE, it says I have a value there for that header. It's a long string of random alphanumeric characters. With wifi on (and I need to hit reload a few times to bust the cache) it says there's no value.

My experiences seem consistent with what other folks on the web and Twitter have been saying the last day or so.

Very weird. I'm getting the no whatever found thing both ways.

kitten smoothie
Dec 29, 2001

http://webpolicy.org/2014/10/24/how-verizons-advertising-header-works/

More info on what's going on here, and they do say that some people for some reason are not seeing it. I even tried tethering my laptop to the phone, and http requests made from my laptop include the header when tethered. I switch my laptop back to my home wifi, hit reload, and it's not being sent.

If it's location specific, I've seen it happen in two different cities (Las Vegas and St. Louis).

edit for more info, from Verizon itself: http://precisionmarketinsights.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/ThePrecisionID1.pdf

I guess your opt-out just breaks things from step 4 forward, but still is a pretty lovely privacy violation otherwise since anyone else can use this ID as a global identifier to track you.

kitten smoothie fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Oct 25, 2014

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

I'm less worked about the privacy aspects of the tracking and more enraged about the fact that the company I'm paying to be dumb pipe for my internet is altering the traffic in transit without my consent. Anyone else and this would be a man in the middle attack and be actionable by law enforcement.

Super Dude
Jan 23, 2005
Do the Jew

bull3964 posted:

I'm less worked about the privacy aspects of the tracking and more enraged about the fact that the company I'm paying to be dumb pipe for my internet is altering the traffic in transit without my consent. Anyone else and this would be a man in the middle attack and be actionable by law enforcement.

It might be worth reading through all of the small print on the terms you agreed to when you use the service, there is a chance Verizon's army of lawyers made you agree to something that makes this legal.

Beastyfella
Mar 5, 2008

I have lost all powers of reading comprehension and counting ability hours ago
So this is probably a dumb question, but here goes...

My wife and i are on a shared talk and text plan. She has 2gb data and i have unlimited. Her phone is on its deathbed, and i want to start us on the More Everything plan, as it is the best price for what we want. We are both up for new phones a we are month to month, and it looks like doing the 2 year contact price is probably best. She wants an iphone, which is available now, but I'm holding out for a nexus 6.

If we switch plans and get her a new phone, do i have to get one then too our am i ok to wait till the nexus pre order later next week? just want to make sure i don't do something dumb.

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

You can wait to upgrade

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
I know a couple who are involved with a nonprofit organization. The problem is they each have a personal phone number through Verizon (two cell phones.) The problem is that people ask them for their cellphone numbers, and it's getting tough for them because they want to try and keep their business and personal life separated and it's starting to frustrate them.

Even worse, they think that someone may be sending text messages with their SMS number... I sort of doubt that is actually happening, it sounds really over-the-top, but I suggested they change their phone number. They were really upset about that.

Can anyone recommend what to do in this situation? My thought would be to add a third line on a cheapo phone that could be used as a contact line. Or maybe a "burner" prepaid phone.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated here, I'm not sure of what can be done to help them out. :shrug:

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

Google voice. They could give that number out.

edit: To expand on that, I give out my google voice number because I interact with a large amount of people on a daily basis with work. They would only need to call that number during a certain time frame so at that time the gv forwards to my cell. All other times it will just go to voicemail.

DangerZoneDelux fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Oct 27, 2014

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
So Google voice would effectively give them a second phone number? How much does it cost?

kitten smoothie
Dec 29, 2001

Three-Phase posted:

So Google voice would effectively give them a second phone number? How much does it cost?

$0, unless you use it to make outbound international calls.

duffmensch
Feb 20, 2004

Duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem!
Seconding this. The added bonus is that they could use a single Google Voice number and have it set to ring to their personal numbers if they would like, plus being able to send text messages from Android/iOS as well as the web portal.

Here's the link to their features page

NOT_A_VIRUS.EXE
Dec 10, 2001
I send you this file in order to have your advice!
I had a Galaxy S3 on the 450min talk/text plan + 2gb data. My bill was about $90/mo and I was due for a phone upgrade.

I went into Verizon and saw they had this new crazy Edge program. I ended up getting a Galaxy Note 4 and that new Unlimited talk/text +1GB data. With the new plan and the Edge payment, my monthly bill is going to be LESS than what it was before. I only had to pay sales tax on the phone + case/screen protectors.

I realize I am paying full price for the phone over 2 years, but since it's rolled into my bill which is now lower than it used to be, I can't complain.

Deep Winter
Mar 26, 2010

NOT_A_VIRUS.EXE posted:

I had a Galaxy S3 on the 450min talk/text plan + 2gb data. My bill was about $90/mo and I was due for a phone upgrade.

I went into Verizon and saw they had this new crazy Edge program. I ended up getting a Galaxy Note 4 and that new Unlimited talk/text +1GB data. With the new plan and the Edge payment, my monthly bill is going to be LESS than what it was before. I only had to pay sales tax on the phone + case/screen protectors.

I realize I am paying full price for the phone over 2 years, but since it's rolled into my bill which is now lower than it used to be, I can't complain.

You aren't paying full price on the phone, really. You'll be getting a $15 a month credit. 15x24= $420 off the full price. And you can upgrade in 18 months, assuming the phone is kept in good condition.

jackpot
Aug 31, 2004

First cousin to the Black Rabbit himself. Such was Woundwort's monument...and perhaps it would not have displeased him.<
I signed up for the iphone 6 trade-in, where they quoted me $200 for the return of my 4s when my 6 arrived. Well, I have my 6, but I never received a shipping box to send back my 4s. So I have no idea how to get rid of this thing. Anybody have any ideas? I'm browsing my account but can't find any info on it.

Falco
Dec 31, 2003

Freewheeling At Last

jackpot posted:

I signed up for the iphone 6 trade-in, where they quoted me $200 for the return of my 4s when my 6 arrived. Well, I have my 6, but I never received a shipping box to send back my 4s. So I have no idea how to get rid of this thing. Anybody have any ideas? I'm browsing my account but can't find any info on it.

Here is the info to request new shipping materials.

Call Verizon Device Recycling Program customer support at (877) 247-3846 to have new shipping materials sent to you.

Pulled from this FAQ

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/faqs/Equipment/trade_in_program.html

I was hearing pretty poor reports of people getting far less (like $45 instead of the $200). So it may be worth documenting the condition of your phone including something showing Find my phone is turned off. We need to send my wife's 4 in this week.

jackpot
Aug 31, 2004

First cousin to the Black Rabbit himself. Such was Woundwort's monument...and perhaps it would not have displeased him.<
Thanks.

Falco posted:

I was hearing pretty poor reports of people getting far less (like $45 instead of the $200). So it may be worth documenting the condition of your phone including something showing Find my phone is turned off. We need to
send my wife's 4 in this week.
If those fuckers want to be picky about the condition, then they need to ask questions slightly more detailed than "does the phone turn on?" and "is the screen cracked?" Honestly, that was just about the sum total of questioning I got on it before seeing $200 on the screen. I'll take pictures of mine; it's not in brand-new shape, but it's really, really good for a three-year old phone. And as for Find My Phone, I did an "Erase All Content and Settings" on it - I assume that's all that's needed? I can't find it anymore using my new phone's Find app.

Deep Winter
Mar 26, 2010

jackpot posted:

Thanks.

If those fuckers want to be picky about the condition, then they need to ask questions slightly more detailed than "does the phone turn on?" and "is the screen cracked?" Honestly, that was just about the sum total of questioning I got on it before seeing $200 on the screen. I'll take pictures of mine; it's not in brand-new shape, but it's really, really good for a three-year old phone. And as for Find My Phone, I did an "Erase All Content and Settings" on it - I assume that's all that's needed? I can't find it anymore using my new phone's Find app.

There are just a poo poo-ton of people who aren't getting all of their trade-in value, for a variety of reasons. Make sure it's charged good. Shipping takes a few days, and if it arrives dead and doesn't turn on, they assume it's broken. Pack it good, shipping companies don't treat your poo poo delicately.

Find my Iphone is your phones antitheft feature. Wiping it out does not turn it off. You have to go to your settings and then it off. If it's on, and you wipe it out, the start up process says something like, "this phone is locked to this Apple Id, please enter your password".

I would video record the status of the phone, showing find my iPhone is off, and it being boxed up.

Favorabilis Solitud
May 18, 2006
And that's the way it was.
The biggest mystery to angry callers seems to be data usage. Rightfully so. So you guys are all pretty savvy but maybe some of this will save your rear end or you can use it to help your parents and grandparents. It is a huge call driver and now with crazy fast speeds and quad hd videos, giant apps, etc you can use a ton of data real fast.

You can monitor what uses your cellular data on Androids in Settings > Data usage (sometimes cellular data/mobile data) > Checking the dates listed in the drop down, making sure the graph below the dates are for that whole period (drag the right white line all the way to the right) > Scrolling down past the graph. It will list your icons of apps with what is using data. It is accurate, you can even adjust the graph to find out what specific day had what for usage. Iphones are very poor tracking data usage but you can kind of do it too. From this same screen you can also set up PHONE notifications for data use and/or limits. These notifications/limits are separate from Verizon's.

You can view your account usage in "pretty damned close to real time" on https://www.verizonwireless.com/myverizon or the myverizon app. If you go to the website you can click "View recent activity" and select data (might be another step) and it will tell you what lines use what data so far. This is accurate. Or dial #data. Always leave a buffer for data usage. I know you are paying for the full amount. Trust me, if you leave a buffer...you will still end up using the full amount. That is why there should be a buffer.

Please please please check your data usage.

ALWAYS VERIFY NOTIFICATION SETTINGS. You get usage notifications by default, period. However I would advise people to go to MyVerizon and add more. Why? Because you are like me and when you see an auto generated message you just mark it read and forget about it. Set it up so it harasses you. If you are on a smaller plan or are doing something crazy data intensive (that you might not be aware of), sometimes that 75% message doesn't come in time. I've seen people blow past their data on the last day of their plan and call in because they didn't get it in time. Not getting a message does not clear anyone of overages...ever. It is not some grand scheme to get more money.

Some other tips that jump out to me when remember data usage calls:
1) When you upgrade a phone or add a line of service, this will usually cause a spike in data usage. You are trying something out for the first time, downloading a lot of apps at once, etc etc. Make sure you are on wifi.

2) If you are on wifi and your wifi goes out or your phone doesn't pick it up, for a lot of things, it will just have a little pop up saying "connection lost" then use cellular data. Your phone has an internal switch that is like a light switch. Instead of On/Off it is Cellular/Wifi. You can verify if you are connected to wifi by looking at the icons on the top of your phone. Just having wifi "on" doesn't mean it is connected. You can turn off your cellular data too...period...so when you are not on wifi your phone will be able to make calls/texts but no internet.

3) Always check out what app uses what for data (in the above referenced data usage). Most data intensive apps (cloud for example) have an option of "Wifi only". Most will use that as default but always verify this. For the most part, we cannot see what apps used what data.

4) The Yahoomail app is a piece of poo poo. It causes insane data usage due to poor coding. Like if someone is trying to send or receive a video and its too big or times out. It will keep trying over and over. I have seen 20+ gbs used in a matter of days. Here is the lovely part, it is not a Verizon app. Verizon doesn't babysit Yahoo and Yahoo is horrible at fixing stuff or warning you. So if you call in, all verizon can do is help verify what app is using the data and advise you to remove it and up your plan to avoid overages. Just add an e-mail account to the default e-mail program, works great.

5) Know your bill cycle dates. Lets say your bill cycle ends on the 20th of every month. Your data will not reset until midnight on that day (varies depending on where you are). So don't hold off until your bill cycle end date then go crazy thinking its a new bill cycle. Your data usage will be updated and accurate on Myverizon and/or #Data. Verify it, it takes a minute and costs nothing as opposed to getting overages, calling in, getting upset, and getting nothing.

6) Verizon doesn't create data. Verizon measures data. The data you send from your phone or receive hits a few stops on the way. Thats how the results are accurate, we can trace where through the network it went. The Verizon apps are pretty efficient (cloud can use a lot of data, but the user chooses what they want to back up). Our systems measure when a data session started and stopped. I have never heard of Verizon's results being even slightly inaccurate. I have had a few calls where someone said their phone was connected to wifi but had overages. They ignored all text warnings about data usage ("Cuz it was wrong") and waited until the bill was due to call in. So its already too late to help this guy and there is nothing we can do. These calls always end up being an issue with wifi. No, having your wifi go out or router go bad is not something we can credit.

It is rare now but if you are using data outside our network, we have to wait for that carrier to report your usages to us. We don't know what you used otherwise. So you get free data right? No, we retroactively add it to the bill cycle it was used on. This is incredibly rare but I have seen this.

7) "I've never used this much data before and I always do the exact same things". I feel for you, I really do. What it comes down to is using everything I mention in this post to try and decipher what is going on. There are no "I never used this much data before" credits. There are a lot of apps that are doing updates like Facebook which now has a "Video autoplay" option that is turned on by default. This mixed with 4g and hd videos is a recipe for disaster. So go into your facebook settings and turn that off. Were you on a 3g phone before? Did you check what apps use your data? etc etc. The knee jerk reaction is to call in and pretend to be calm (if we are lucky) until it sinks in that we can't just make the charges go away. The main thing it is usually is changes in an app/website and/or not understanding data usage. So when you call in, all we can really do is go over the stuff I am typing right now.

8) Generally the things that use the most data are by far Videos and streaming music (music on facebook is actually video...). After that it can vary. Most phones have incredible cameras now. These incredible pictures can add up fast. Like Snapchat. Some apps can use a lot of data. To do cloud you have to send all that stuff somewhere via the internet, so that uses data. Candy Crush uses a lot of data for some reason.

Sorry for the wall of text but I had a moment and this covers most of what I would tell a customer in regards to data usage. I can tell you, the last thing we want are overages. They make for incredibly difficult calls because the usage is accurate, the usage is on the caller to monitor/control, and you have to figure out a way to make them realize they aren't getting credits and then educate them on how to prevent it.

Favorabilis Solitud fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Oct 28, 2014

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

For people that don't browse the Android thread here is info on Droid Turbo http://bgr.com/2014/10/28/verizon-event-droid-turbo-liveblog-live-coverage/

You get a free screen replacement if it cracks during your contract agreement

Super Dude
Jan 23, 2005
Do the Jew

DangerZoneDelux posted:

For people that don't browse the Android thread here is info on Droid Turbo http://bgr.com/2014/10/28/verizon-event-droid-turbo-liveblog-live-coverage/

What if you pay full price?

GUYS STOP
Jun 7, 2003
Grimey Drawer

Super Dude posted:

What if you pay full price?
You will most likely be limited to the one year manufacturer warranty for the cracked screen replacement. I can't actually pin down documentation stating this but I'll try to get a more definitive answer and report back.

Edit: Yes it is the 1 year manufacturer warranty period.

GUYS STOP fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Oct 29, 2014

GUYS STOP
Jun 7, 2003
Grimey Drawer

Falco posted:

Here is the info to request new shipping materials.

Call Verizon Device Recycling Program customer support at (877) 247-3846 to have new shipping materials sent to you.

Pulled from this FAQ

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/faqs/Equipment/trade_in_program.html

I was hearing pretty poor reports of people getting far less (like $45 instead of the $200). So it may be worth documenting the condition of your phone including something showing Find my phone is turned off. We need to send my wife's 4 in this week.
The Trade-In CS line has been crazy busy recently and it may be difficult to get through especially during peak daytime hours.

You can send an email for your inquiry to support@online.trade-in.vzw.com and you might get a quicker response.

nine16thsdago
Jun 29, 2005
fprintf(stderr, "this should never print\n");
not sure if this is the best thread to ask, but i have an LG G3 on the verizon more everything plan and i'm going on a quick trip to germany.

can i get a prepaid SIM in germany that will work with this phone or should i add international service through verizon? i think i can expense either way (traveling for work).

thanks!

Favorabilis Solitud
May 18, 2006

DangerZoneDelux posted:

The droid turbo has awesome specs but it is never a good sign that they would offer this. If you get it, buy a case.

Edit: Above guy

Add international calling. Thats it. Turn off your cellular data. Settings > Data Usage > cellular data off. International data is not cheap.
Until you get a sim card in germany this will allow you to make affordable calls in case of emergency. You can still use wifi this way but without data your apps might freak out. That being said, oh well. Warning: The second you turn on cell data, everything is going to happen at once, so once you turn it off (before your flight takes off)...leave it off.

Favorabilis Solitud fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Oct 29, 2014

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

Favorabilis Solitud posted:

The droid turbo has awesome specs but it is never a good sign that they would offer this. If you get it, buy a case.

It's actually a very good sign because if they thought it would crack easily, they wouldn't take on the liability.

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

nine16thsdago posted:

not sure if this is the best thread to ask, but i have an LG G3 on the verizon more everything plan and i'm going on a quick trip to germany.

can i get a prepaid SIM in germany that will work with this phone or should i add international service through verizon? i think i can expense either way (traveling for work).

thanks!

Check the bands Germany uses if they match your phones avaliable bands yes you can just pop in a sim card while there. Just disable the Verizon network before you board the plane

Favorabilis Solitud
May 18, 2006

bull3964 posted:

It's actually a very good sign because if they thought it would crack easily, they wouldn't take on the liability.

Hmm good point. I thought the opposite but what you said makes more sense when I think about it.

jackpot
Aug 31, 2004

Deep Winter posted:

Find my Iphone is your phones antitheft feature. Wiping it out does not turn it off. You have to go to your settings and then it off. If it's on, and you wipe it out, the start up process says something like, "this phone is locked to this Apple Id, please enter your password".
Help me out here, I don't get something: when you reset your phone like I did, Find my iPhone isn't even on it anymore; it's just an app that you download later, if you want to.

Just now I went through the setup process on my 4s, I'm signed on to my Wi-Fi but I haven't logged on to any Apple services yet; when I use Find my iPhone now (on my new phone), my old iPhone still isn't showing up. Should I install the app on my 4s, login to it, then just logout and reset the phone again?

jackpot
Aug 31, 2004

The biggest mystery to angry callers seems to be data usage. Rightfully so.
Ten minutes before I read this I got a text letting me know my data is at 75% for this billing period... which ends on the 21st of November. In the last three years I went over my data allowance exactly one time.

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

jackpot posted:

Just now I went through the setup process on my 4s, I'm signed on to my Wi-Fi but I haven't logged on to any Apple services yet; when I use Find my iPhone now (on my new phone), my old iPhone still isn't showing up. Should I install the app on my 4s, login to it, then just logout and reset the phone again?

Nah it's some bullshit with a 3rd party not paying out. I'm curious what my mom will get offered since I followed all the steps correctly when I traded in the phone for her.

fordan
Mar 9, 2009

Clue: Zero

nine16thsdago posted:

thanks!

Do you need to be reached via phone or text at your existing mobile number by work? Do you have friends who will call or text you at that number where you'll end up paying roaming?

I usually do a prepaid sim with my personal phone when traveling unless it's a very short trip, I'm hitting a lot of countries or there's no good prepaid sim vendor in the country.

jackpot posted:

Help me out here, I don't get something: when you reset your phone like I did, Find my iPhone isn't even on it anymore; it's just an app that you download later, if you want to.
hone), my old iPhone still isn't showing up. Should I install the app on my 4s, login to it, then just logout and reset the phone again?

Find my iPhone also interacts with the activation lock feature added in iOS 7 and once turned on the Apple backend won't allow an iPhone to be activated without the AppleID password for the account it's associated with. I think the newer versions of iOS ask if you want to disable the feature for that phone (and prompts you for a password if so) when you tell it to erase all data and settings.

Deep Winter
Mar 26, 2010

jackpot posted:

It's not just an app. The app just lets you find your other ios devices. In your 4s settings, in icloud, is the toggle for find my iPhone, on or off. If it was not turned off, you will not get the full trade in value. It's up to you if you want to go in and check, then reset it again.

Favorabilis Solitud
May 18, 2006

jackpot posted:

Ten minutes before I read this I got a text letting me know my data is at 75% for this billing period... which ends on the 21st of November. In the last three years I went over my data allowance exactly one time.

Do you have android? It will tell you what app on your phone is using your data. Glad I posted that. It seriously covers most things I have gotten yelled at about. Its like a choose your own adventure at this point.

When I get the "Never went over before" calls, until we find out what is using the data I explain that there is basically an arms race for phones and all apps/sites/media is designed for the newest phone so there is just more data out there doing the same thing. Hope it works out.

nine16thsdago
Jun 29, 2005
fprintf(stderr, "this should never print\n");

fordan posted:

Do you need to be reached via phone or text at your existing mobile number by work? Do you have friends who will call or text you at that number where you'll end up paying roaming?

I usually do a prepaid sim with my personal phone when traveling unless it's a very short trip, I'm hitting a lot of countries or there's no good prepaid sim vendor in the country.

i just want a working phone to communicate with my coworkers in the same country (they have local service/phone numbers). google voice will be my secretary for normal calls while i'm there. thanks for the help!

jackpot
Aug 31, 2004

Hope it works out.
Yeah, I'm not even mad at this point, I'm more in awe. I'm actually holding out hope that this is some kind of weird billing thing that'll unfuck itself when my second bill comes around. I have no reason to be optimistic, it's just..wow. If these things are really chewing through that much more data then I sincerely feel bad for you guys on the front lines.

Regarding the find my iPhone stuff, I logged into icloud, saw that find my phone was on, and turned it'd off. NOW I'll log myself out of icloud and since it's already at factory settings anyway I'll just send the dumb thing back, no need to reset it all again. Hope that does it. I really wish I didn't care about that $200; the 4s is the best looking phone they've ever made, I'd love to hang onto it as an iPod.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
Looks like Verizon is guaranteeing at least $100 for a trade in when you trade in your old phone for a Droid Turbo on a 2 yr or Edge. Gonna activate my stupid Galaxy Nexus before I go buy mine tomorrow.

Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012

FordPRefectLL posted:

Looks like Verizon is guaranteeing at least $100 for a trade in when you trade in your old phone for a Droid Turbo on a 2 yr or Edge. Gonna activate my stupid Galaxy Nexus before I go buy mine tomorrow.

Is there something I can print out to show this to a sales rep? I'm pretty much sold on the droid turbo, and my current droid bionic has a trade in value of... 6 bucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
https://www.verizonwireless.com

• Locked thread