Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I'm not sure what just happened in this thread but I liked it.

Sorry, but the whole thing struck me as low budget and lovely...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

Samizdata posted:

Party pooper.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Samizdata posted:

Well actually his powdered food is pretty pricey and he didn't poop once.

Sighence
Aug 26, 2009

If you poo poo up a poo poo derail is it really a derail?

Meowjesty
Oct 23, 2009

Friends depend on each other.

Karma Monkey posted:

Whoa, I thought everyone was joking about poop transplants, but then I looked it up and it's a real thing. :stare:

Also, there's a hilarious DIY at home poop transplant method explained at The Power of Poop website.

Lifehack: Learn about crazy poo poo literally (harhar) by reading the stupid life hacks thread.

VVVV I was thinking of a more House-esque thing where he just wants to torment the patient and his team, but yea, that sums it up nicely.

I would never joke about having to shove poop up a butt to save a life.

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug
They make poop pills now. But they can't make the containers opaque.

So you can see the poop in the pills. And then you have to eat them. Eat all the poo pills.

4 times a day.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Bhodi posted:

So you can see the poop in the pills. And then you have to eat them. Eat all the poo pills.

4 times a day.

#lifehack they eat the poo poo

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Bhodi posted:

4 times a day.

:itwaspoo:

Verdugo
Jan 5, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Bhodi posted:

4 times a day.

I remember reading that they freeze them to help make them more palatable so you can't see what's in the capsules.

New York Times posted:

People have used stool from family or friends, often administering it via enema.

“I know of at least one person who did it at home and came in with a very severe infection in his bowel,” said Dr. Youngster, a pediatric infectious disease physician at Massachusetts General.

That patient, treated by a colleague, “did a home brew of stool from a 2-year-old infant.”

In their study, Dr. Youngster and colleagues recruited donors via Craigslist and screened their stool to make sure it was healthy.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/12/us/a-promising-pill-not-so-hard-to-swallow.html?_r=0

I could see the conversation now. "Hey, we're buds. Can I.. borrow some of your poop? I brought a ziploc."

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

Dr. Youngster is a pretty good name for a pediatrician.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Need to fix your bacterial balance in a hurry? Take a dump of poop on the floor and eat the poop off of the floor like a animal you piece of poo poo

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

poisonpill posted:

Need to fix your bacterial balance in a hurry? Take a dump of poop on the floor and eat the poop off of the floor like a animal you piece of poo poo

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

:captainpop:

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
So my school is using what I consider actually a really decent forums called Piazza. I honestly enjoy it for the most part, the email updates are a bit annoying but you can turn them off for the most part.

For class discussions it works really well, but one problem I have is there isn't an ignore and the professor doesn't do anything about this one assinine student who keeps posting stupid class.

His latest thing he posted in the general discussion forum was an MRA article that really is just like the last straw for me.

He titled it "10 Red Flags When Meeting Girls".
I literally can't make this poo poo up but he was defending the article and saying all the girl's he has met with tattoos are definitely crazy and broken.

Like this poo poo is not appropriate for school boards or general social media. I absolutely hate life hack posts and this is like some severe bastardized warping of it.

You're an adult now HOW do you agree with this poo poo or feel its appropriate to post this poo poo on class forums with other students. Holy crap. MRA life hack tips on student forums is what my life has become. Getting the occasional bump update in my email for this crap is not appropriate.

Should I talk to the professor about this guy? It is possible he just hasn't noticed the kid's posts? No one has commented on any of his posts and this is like his third one.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Al Borland posted:

So my school is using what I consider actually a really decent forums called Piazza. I honestly enjoy it for the most part, the email updates are a bit annoying but you can turn them off for the most part.

For class discussions it works really well, but one problem I have is there isn't an ignore and the professor doesn't do anything about this one assinine student who keeps posting stupid class.

His latest thing he posted in the general discussion forum was an MRA article that really is just like the last straw for me.

He titled it "10 Red Flags When Meeting Girls".
I literally can't make this poo poo up but he was defending the article and saying all the girl's he has met with tattoos are definitely crazy and broken.

Like this poo poo is not appropriate for school boards or general social media. I absolutely hate life hack posts and this is like some severe bastardized warping of it.

You're an adult now HOW do you agree with this poo poo or feel its appropriate to post this poo poo on class forums with other students. Holy crap. MRA life hack tips on student forums is what my life has become. Getting the occasional bump update in my email for this crap is not appropriate.

Should I talk to the professor about this guy? It is possible he just hasn't noticed the kid's posts? No one has commented on any of his posts and this is like his third one.

Was it this one? Because goddamn that's just some lovely bullshit clearly written by a bitter guy.

Edit: Why did I read the comments? Why did I do that to myself?

quote:

A woman has to be a total moron to want to look like a guy . Getting tattoos is so masculine. I am a guy and think they are stupid on men too, but 100 fold stupid on women. They do help me distinguish who the sluts are for my one night stands.

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

Ask in the Science/Languages thread on bad students? They might be able to help you more.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Report that dude for misusing the software and he'll probably get reprimanded for it.

Len posted:

Lollin at that comment you quoted. "Yeah I hate tats, they're super manly but not when they're actually on people. I gently caress lots of women no strings attached also just letting you know."

Like dude no you don't come on.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Guys, fyi, it's a fakepost for a mod challenge in nuGBS.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

bunnyofdoom posted:

Guys, fyi, it's a fakepost for a mod challenge in nuGBS.

Lame.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Len posted:

Was it this one? Because goddamn that's just some lovely bullshit clearly written by a bitter guy.

Yes and in all honestly it IS based on an actual post. Needless to say I've pretty much blocked all communications with the subhuman MRA.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Bitch this poo poo ain't a lifehack, you failed your challenge.

Good luck on your next attempt though, there are plenty of lovely lifehacks to do with schools and poo poo.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
So was that supposed to have something to do with lifehacks, or did a mod make him repost his rant in random threads until he got sympathy?

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Len posted:

I loving love these articles because they are so clearly written about a single woman that the bitter author recently broke up with and is trying to blame for literally all of the problems, when he's the kind of guy who responds to a breakup by writing an article about her on the internet. There was another one talking about how this one woman women with short hair are rapists because whenever she would they go down on him some guy, the writer the average guy can't help but think of Jason Statham.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

poisonpill posted:

gently caress, beaten.

Pauline Kael
Oct 9, 2012

by Shine

Triarii posted:

A pound of thin pasta will have more total surface area than a pound of thick pasta.

For example, a completely solid one-pound sphere of pasta-material would have the minimum possible surface area. A one-pound cloud of disassociated pasta molecules would have the maximum possible.

"cloud of disassociated pasta molecules" is the best quote/concept I've seen in lo these many years

Cool Web Paige
Nov 19, 2006

Here's a bushel of stupid hacks

http://www.hgtv.ca/photos/gallery/?gid=97ea8c5a9f8f5ad0653f3ae808c78b86#!/0

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Heat up your house key with a lighter to ease frozen locks make your neighbors think a crackhead is attempting to break into your house

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

I do that poo poo all the time to open gate locks.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum
Also works for giving your brother the ol' spicy keychain :v:

Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009
Getting brunch is more important to me than other peoples lives.

Len posted:

I love the very first one. "Tattoos don't work on any woman ever, no exceptions. Well, except all these people:"

RaspberrySea
Nov 29, 2004

Evilreaver posted:

Also works for giving your brother the ol' spicy keychain :v:

DOMINIC, YOU RAT!

BaconAndBullets
Feb 25, 2011

twoday posted:

Heat up your house key with a lighter to ease frozen locks make your neighbors think a crackhead is attempting to break into your house

Gotta say, I've done this with my car before.

theironjef
Aug 11, 2009

The archmage of unexpected stinks.

BaconAndBullets posted:

#lifehack if you lived in San Diego you wouldn't have to and it would seem crazy.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

BaconAndBullets posted:

What did you have to fit the car into for you to have to heat it up like that?

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

CJacobs posted:

What did you have to fit the car into for you to have to heat it up like that?

Parking a Buick Electra in a japanese garage.

Namarrgon
Dec 23, 2008

Congratulations on not getting fit in 2011!
Just breathing on the key a few times should have the same effect.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Just put it in your mouth you cowards. Get up in all those little grooves.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Stick your dick in the keyhole and pee in the lock. The urine will warm the lock and also make it filled with urine. Did you know you can start any Honda from 1998 or earlier using this method as well?

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

SLOSifl posted:

Stick your dick in the keyhole and pee in the lock. The urine will warm the lock and also make it filled with urine. Did you know you can start any Honda from 1998 or earlier using this method as well?

Yeah, but only if you have a transponder dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib