Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed

Axel Serenity posted:

Logged in. Saw Turtledad and Vekraken kicked, followed by "If you bring up past poo poo you will be kicked" in all caps. Promptly left guild. :allears:

I told Kimsemus to make <Goon Squall> but I'd be happy to join any offshoot even if it has a lesser name.

The most legit goon squid name is <LLJK>. IDK why ya'll forgot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
If there is ANY goon who was kicked from the main guild, you may join Rude Dudes. We are cool peeps and we like to have fun and we're pretty well off for being so small.

Message Eonwe, Trystram or Greeley for an invite.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

What constitutes "bringing up old poo poo" and why aren't these people actively posting here on SA if they're in a Goon Guild?

Sounds like they're pubbies if they've abandoned these forums.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Widestancer posted:

What constitutes "bringing up old poo poo" and why aren't these people actively posting here on SA if they're in a Goon Guild?

taters is trying super hard to erase the fact that one of his friends is a pedophile defender

so I'd guess that

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Do we know who put Taters in charge? What mad man degenerate?

e:Oh, it must have been Dodgy. What the gently caress.

Charles Bukowski fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Oct 31, 2014

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Charles Bukowski posted:

Do we know who put Taters in charge? What mad man degenerate?

Had to be Dodgy as well as their friend SCT. Dodgy is guild leader, and SCT is friends with both of them.

tatersyum
Feb 12, 2006

Eonwe posted:

taters is trying super hard to erase the fact that one of his friends is a pedophile defender

so I'd guess that

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

hahahaha you dumb gently caress :munch:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
yea thats when I was talking to Mothra and she had me halfway convinced you guys weren't all complete pieces of poo poo

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

:eyepop:

Super Space Jam 64
Jan 6, 2010

Yet another violation of regulation 1910 subpart D.

greetings tatersyum, hosed any kids lately with your good friend BobFromMarketing

Atown
Aug 10, 2011

Internet Kraken posted:

I asked Tatters to explain himself in guild chat rather than quietly ignoring all this and he responds by kicking me and several others from the guild.

Great job destroying your own guild goons. This game could of been fun :thumbsup:

I'm surprised that chat lasted as long as it did. I guess the pirate goons can commence actually loving with the fishing goons.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

So hey how does it feel to have been friends with a kiddie fucker apologist? And why are you kicking people left and right?

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Normal Person (Eonwe): Hey, you guys should chill out a bit with all the crazy kicking poo poo for no reason so here's an olive branch

Tater: I AM A poo poo LORD AND gently caress YOUR OLIVE BRANCH

tatersyum
Feb 12, 2006
So Dodgy gave me his account and I made myself guild lead and then kicked Kimsemus. Why? Because of the ensuing drama. There was no conspiracy or anything I swear! It was an opportunity that I couldn't pass up and it was all worth it.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

tatersyum posted:

So Dodgy gave me his account and I made myself guild lead and then kicked Kimsemus. Why? Because of the ensuing drama. There was no conspiracy or anything I swear! It was an opportunity that I couldn't pass up and it was all worth it.

lol, you are TOTALLY the puppetmaster

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

tatersyum posted:

Super Space Jam 64 posted:

greetings tatersyum, hosed any kids lately with your good friend BobFromMarketing

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

tatersyum posted:

I am happy to see that the people in power do not want policies to retain members.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

lol

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Third World Reggin posted:

I am happy to see that the people in power do not want policies to retain members.

have you ever tried leading goons? I wouldnt want to retain them either tbh

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
I'd like to know why asking for an explanation for some JUST being kicked qualifies as "bringing up past drama". One hour is the loving past now?

apseudonym
Feb 25, 2011

Widestancer posted:

Once the dust settles I will manage the OP faithfully as I have. You have my word on this as a fellow gamer :911:

:911::respek::911:

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

tatersyum posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV-2Q8QtCY4

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Meltdown October claims another victim.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Internet Kraken posted:

I'd like to know why asking for an explanation for some JUST being kicked qualifies as "bringing up past drama". One hour is the loving past now?

you just gotta live in the present dude, stop dwelling on it

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Internet Kraken posted:

Dude, it happened a long time ago and it may not have even been in AMERICA.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
GOONFLEET in game and in real life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhgsqSBHA6M

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Widestancer posted:

Dude, it happened a long time ago and it may not have even been in AMERICA.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Flavahbeast posted:

have you ever tried leading goons? I wouldnt want to retain them either tbh

Sadly I have done this too many times. I even tried to sell a guild once full of them and no one wanted it. There are goons still mad at me to this day for spamming world chat in warhammer online trying to sell the guild.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Rather than walking on eggshells and waiting to be kicked, I've decided to leave. If things ever get better I'd be happy to return to GS, but for the moment I don't believe we see eye to eye and I respectfully resign from the guild. Feel free to say "Hi" in game.

Dr. Kayak Paddle
May 10, 2006

Charles Bukowski posted:

Rather than walking on eggshells and waiting to be kicked, I've decided to leave. If things ever get better I'd be happy to return to GS, but for the moment I don't believe we see eye to eye and I respectfully resign from the guild. Feel free to say "Hi" in game.

RIP in peace.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
What happens when the remainder of goon squad ages out of competitive fishing?

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

SECRET GOONSQUAD MANAGEMENT TRAINING FILE FOUND

SUBJECT: MEMBER RETENTION AND RECRUITMENT

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal
<GOONFLEET> has been formed as a guild on Aranzeb west to help control the fishing population. This is a goon guild with a PVP focus. All goons are welcome to join. This guild has actual leadership and direction, no fishing pacts, and is okay with drama.

TL;DR we're going to have fun and hurt a lot of feelings.

We will use the Camping the Stairs SA mumble once we're finally banned off the Goon Squad mumble (Camping the Stairs).

Kimsemus fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Oct 31, 2014

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Kimsemus posted:

<GOONFLEET> has been formed as a guild on Aranzeb west to help control the fishing population. This is a goon guild with a PVP focus. All goons are welcome to join. This guild has actual leadership and direction, no fishing pacts, and is okay with drama.

We will use the Camping the Stairs SA mumble once we're finally banned off the Goon Squad mumble.

I will update the OP.

This offer extends to any and all guilds that may form here.

Eye of Widesauron fucked around with this message at 15:27 on Oct 31, 2014

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

zen death robot posted:

What if sct was the imp zone spy?

Makes you think.

it was BFM playing the long con, checkmate fucker goons

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Everyone should join Kimsemus' guild.

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
Have you considered a cooler name

Like, I dunno. Literally mash your face into your keyboard and you should be good to go

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

Kimsemus posted:

We will use the Camping the Stairs SA mumble once we're finally banned off the Goon Squad mumble (Camping the Stairs: 76.72.167.240 port 64738 PW is lljk or check the main games thread)

That sounds incredibly fun, and if I wasn't on Ollo, would join in a heartbeat. Preparing for Auroria and trying to fight the huge rear end Ollo West alliance over Kraken is making me want to uninstall this dumb game for good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreatestNerdEver
Aug 3, 2007
it is rather telling that the only people left in goon squad are a) pedo apologists or friends thereof, b) people that shouted STOP ASKING QUESTIONS SWEEP IT UNDER THE RUG and c) people who literally don't type or do anything

• Locked thread