Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gobolatula
Nov 7, 2005

Ahhh, sorry. It should work fine now!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
it does!

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

Hogge Wild posted:

Gob, could you make the frontpage http://gobolatula.com/ithurts/ show some picture and say that new readers should click the "first" button, and not show the latest comic? New readers wouldn't get spoiled then. Also, Scarycave's gifs aren't animated unless you click on them.

edit: vvvvvvvvvvvv ok, is it a Firefox thing ?

Yeah this is pretty cool to do since I've told a few people about it but had to give them a long link to the first page.

The back teaser on the physical comic's actually a pretty good thing to maybe use as a base.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Yep, working fine now.

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,
God doesn't help little frogs.

He helps people like me.
Gob has learned of the magic that is the new JoJo's Bizarre Adventure anime. All is right in the world.

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride
I can't help but love everything about this dumb comic.

tlarn posted:

Gob has learned of the magic that is the new JoJo's Bizarre Adventure anime. All is right in the world.

Quackaroonie Unca Scrooge!

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Some job skills are more useful than others in the post apocalypse.

Filthy Haiku posted:

I can't help but love everything about this dumb comic.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
The old last-panel-no-pants reveal :allears:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

DACK FAYDEN posted:

The old last-panel-no-pants reveal :allears:

gently caress, he was just ready to go...

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
ahahahaha drat

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
You don't have to put 'is' into your 'pen pocket'.

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

agreed

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
Oh hey, look, new wallpaper!

Oh poo poo, Katie doffed the turtleneck, it must be love. Plus she's all business, clipboardin' it up.

But enough of that, Maddie's combat readiness is obviously the star of the show, here.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Literally Kermit posted:

Oh poo poo, Katie doffed the turtleneck, it must be love. Plus she's all business, clipboardin' it up.

But enough of that, Maddie's combat readiness is obviously the star of the show, here.

Gob drew this on stream. The chat made a big deal about Aurora's shadow.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Literally Kermit posted:

She's left her old life behind for a new one as a ruthless warrior.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

She's left her old life behind for a new one as a ruthless warrior.

Personally I think she's pissed about losing her rainbow dashy.

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

Wicker Man posted:

Personally I think she's pissed about losing her rainbow dashy.

She got it back.

Deep State of Mind
Jul 30, 2006

"It was a busy day. I do not remember it all. In the morning, I thought I had lost my wallet. Then we went swimming and either overthrew a government or started a pro-American radio station. I can't really remember."
Fun Shoe

Hellsau posted:

Gob drew this on stream. The chat made a big deal about Aurora's shadow.

Is that a lack thereof? I assume she doesn't have one because she glows and light sources don't cast shadows?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Figured also she might have been casting enough light that everyone else's shadows would be radiating out from her.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Bloodnose posted:

Is that a lack thereof? I assume she doesn't have one because she glows and light sources don't cast shadows?

It could also be a case of "She is and isn't there".

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Oh dear, someone said something negative about It Hurts! in the bad webcomics thread, Gob needs to take quick and decisive action by tweeting about it a whole bunch!

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Oh dear, someone said something negative about It Hurts! in the bad webcomics thread, Gob needs to take quick and decisive action by tweeting about it a whole bunch!

i will destroy you

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

shutupshutupshutup fuuuuuuck

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

This thread is a happy place. Please do not make this thread an unhappy place.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

They seem like pretty decent folks, it's just that with the end of the world they're having trouble adjusting their long term responsibilities.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Now all we need is to see what that kid Zack is like. Bet he takes after his father.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
every chick in this comic is friggin awesome. it's uncanny.

well except for what's her name that was about to hang herself when the world ended. she was pretty lame

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Character wise Christie was pretty interesting, in her short amount of appearances she: harassed Alison then apologized for it explaining her hidden motives, conspired with Alison to get Tubbsy's attention by incurring his wrath upon Mark, felt genuine guilt over her involvement in another human being's death, almost committed suicide but at the last moment pulled her head free from the noose after being reached by Pasqualo's song then died in the apocalypse. She wasn't an awesome character, but she did have a surprising amount of depth expressed while she was around.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

They seem like pretty decent folks, it's just that with the end of the world they're having trouble adjusting their long term responsibilities.

I'm sure at some point there will be some deadly softball match situation where one of the kids will perfectly throw a holy grenade or whatever.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Wawa's has some pretty good gottdang pretzels I tell you what. Make nice subs, too.

I wish the chain went a little farther north than Stroudsburg, though.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
That boy ain't right.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Jesus christ

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

With the bow I thought it was an Allison costume. Except not probably-black.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Took a look at the page Katie was looking at:

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

Wicker Man posted:

That boy ain't right.

:allears:

I didn't know I could want every day to be Halloween.

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,
God doesn't help little frogs.

He helps people like me.
Trisssh continues to be the best.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Pasqualo's mom might have had my favorite cosplay, but the original title IS Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon. :colbert:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Zerilan posted:

Took a look at the page Katie was looking at:

Holy poo poo, never noticed that. Maybe the hands that took Tubsy? Or just bodies...

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

My god, it's full of cat!

Jesus loving Christ Trisssh. :catstare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Chronojam posted:

With the bow I thought it was an Allison costume. Except not probably-black.

Nah, she's dressed as YOU

• Locked thread