Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

Someone doesn't like a shitty gimmick I like?

:siren:
TIME FOR ME TO WHINE ABOUT IT!
:siren:

Improbable Lobster posted:

Nah, she's dressed as YOU
My face was missing today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Holiday specials are now 2 for 2 on involving ripped off faces.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
Wait, where's Maddie's brother, Zack?

Where is Zack? :stonk:

vvv oh man, PHEW!

Literally Kermit fucked around with this message at 12:32 on Oct 31, 2014

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Literally Kermit posted:

Wait, where's Maddie's brother, Zack?

Where is Zack?

C-3po

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Zerilan posted:

Took a look at the page Katie was looking at:

Huh, Trisssh is even looking up there nervously at it in the first panel?

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Bifauxnen posted:

Haha, yep. The PoV in panel three rotates no more than 20 degrees, so where's she's looking in panel one is the same general area.

And they DO look like the hands that got Tubsy. This will either be the saddest arc or the awesomest.

I realized the most unsettling thing about Trisssh's costume: she used human teeth, too.

Literally Kermit fucked around with this message at 13:13 on Oct 31, 2014

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
What I wanna know is if those are colored contacts.

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

Literally Kermit posted:

I realized the most unsettling thing about Trisssh's costume: she used human teeth, too.

Yeah no kidding, they're just shingled in there :gonk:

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

horriblePencilist posted:

well, they're lens, certainly

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Man that's way better than my halloween costume of William Hare.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Bifauxnen posted:

Hah, I brushed it off as her just rolling her eyes at Pasq and Ally.

horriblePencilist posted:

No way. Where would she get such things?

Fhate
Feb 15, 2007

"Appended to its own quotation is false" appended to its own quotation is false.

Parts Kit posted:

Hah, I brushed it off as her just rolling her eyes at Pasq and Ally.

No way. Where would she get such things?

From the all-powerful glowing hell angel that I-dream-of-genie'd all the parts of a working car into existence.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
STOCKHOLM SYNDROME!

Telarra
Oct 9, 2012

:tinfoil:

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Haha that's the best trisssh yet.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Nathilus posted:

Haha that's the best trisssh yet.

I love her morning face in panel 4.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

This comic just makes me smile. :allears:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
:lol: has Zack had a single line yet?

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
Really nice background detail: Trisssh wants to learn everything she can about the human world, so it makes sense she made the library her bedroom :3:

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

Lord of the Rings isn't going to read itself.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Chronojam posted:

Lord of the Rings isn't going to read itself.

I just hope they had more than one copy of The Two Towers.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Still fixing that cowlick :shobon:

Edit: gently caress, way too big. Could someone repost it as a thumbnail?

Wicker Man fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Nov 5, 2014

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

Just timg it?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Haha I've never used that command before :downs:

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

They are some very forgiving kids, but on the other hand is there anything anyone can do to stop Aurora other than not thinking around her?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

They are some very forgiving kids, but on the other hand is there anything anyone can do to stop Aurora other than not thinking around her?

It's really hard to say, like how she told Pasq' nothing would happen as long as he didn't love her, but there was no problem in creating the car.

Still it must be nice living in a world full of understanding people.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
First thing Ally does is pat down those 3 hairs again :kimchi:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Zerilan posted:

First thing Ally does is pat down those 3 hairs again :kimchi:

This is great. Could have easily missed it, but it's cool it's there. The amount of details is astounding in this comic.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Paladinus posted:

This is great. Could have easily missed it, but it's cool it's there. The amount of details is astounding in this comic.

Particularly because that's the same expression of "shocked but amused" expression she had when Mr. Jones was picturing J-Lo's booty. She's probably seeing Ally with a giant boner (and a sandwich to match) in her head.

Thought: Aurora probably has the power to restore Ally to full life, but can't because Ally wouldn't want that. Not out of 'it's my fate' or anything, but because then she couldn't be Zombie King.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Literally Kermit posted:

Particularly because that's the same expression of "shocked but amused" expression she had when Mr. Jones was picturing J-Lo's booty. She's probably seeing Ally with a giant boner (and a sandwich to match) in her head.

Thought: Aurora probably has the power to restore Ally to full life, but can't because Ally wouldn't want that. Not out of 'it's my fate' or anything, but because then she couldn't be Zombie King.

Or the realization that she might actually be mackin' on her. It would not surprise me if Ally likes both guys and girls.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Wicker Man posted:

STOCKHOLM SYNDROME!

Look at that boy experiencing the approach of puberty.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

The MSJ posted:

Look at that boy experiencing the approach of puberty.

Maybe he's happy because his sister is playing and she isn't actually too grown up for pillow fights.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I find the lack of posts in here lately to be disturbing :colbert:

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Wicker Man posted:

I've noticed a lot of threads in BSS have slowed down, perhaps it's due to intense interested in the American midterm elections?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Maybe he's happy because his sister is playing and she isn't actually too grown up for pillow fights.

He's looking at Trisssh, though.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

I've noticed a lot of threads in BSS have slowed down, perhaps it's due to intense interested in the American midterm elections?

Yeah that's definitely true, hadn't considered that.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Wicker Man posted:

It's also the lull between story arcs!

I really like the latest update. Someone posted it in the bad webcomics thread recently, and said they didn't like it (the over all comic), probably because they took Ally's dialog at face value (or they just legit don't like it, which is ok, too).

The thing of it is, Ally just forgave the girl who directly caused the end of the world, and thus caused the deaths of Ally's family, one of her best friends, not to mention most of the others, and her very zombification.

True, Allison sided with Pasq when he confronted and dumped Aurora, but now she's making peace, and letting Aurora that she accepts her for who she is, which is one of the things that makes Ally Ally. Also she wants a cut in on that wish fulfillment poo poo, which is the other thing that makes Ally Ally.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

Literally Kermit posted:

It's also the lull between story arcs!

I really like the latest update. Someone posted it in the bad webcomics thread recently, and said they didn't like it (the over all comic), probably because they took Ally's dialog at face value (or they just legit don't like it, which is ok, too).

The thing of it is, Ally just forgave the girl who directly caused the end of the world, and thus caused the deaths of Ally's family, one of her best friends, not to mention most of the others, and her very zombification.

True, Allison sided with Pasq when he confronted and dumped Aurora, but now she's making peace, and letting Aurora that she accepts her for who she is, which is one of the things that makes Ally Ally. Also she wants a cut in on that wish fulfillment poo poo, which is the other thing that makes Ally Ally.

Is being the guy who overanalyzes and overthinks the light-hearted romp of children surviving a horrible apocalypse the thing that makes Literally Kermit Literally Kermit

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

It Hurts!! has just the right amount of depth, and just the right amount of crazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Calaveron posted:

Is being the guy who overanalyzes and overthinks the light-hearted romp of children surviving a horrible apocalypse the thing that makes Literally Kermit Literally Kermit

Pretty much, yeah. The medication only does so much. :smith:

Edit: and, yeah, I pretty much phoned that last one in. There's really not much happening at the moment other than wrapping up the last arc, so there's isn't much to post about.

Literally Kermit fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Nov 6, 2014

• Locked thread