Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004

Festina lente

Angela Christine posted:

No it wasn't the soylent, he deliberately destroyed his gut bacteria by taking antibiotics known for killing gut bacteria. On purpose. So he wouldn't poop.

Does anyone know how to contact LA beast? I have a good idea for his next video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Life Hack:

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

SLOSifl posted:

Stick your dick in the keyhole and pee in the lock. The urine will warm the lock and also make it filled with urine. Did you know you can start any Honda from 1998 or earlier using this method as well?

Or any car if your bac is high enough.

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」
Life hack: Kill your enemies

Fool and the World
Dec 8, 2010
Why is byob or nite crew raiding pyf right now? God I hope you poo poo heads all get banned, not for your posting but just because you like anime

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

BHB
Aug 28, 2011

Fool and the World posted:

Why is byob or nite crew raiding pyf right now? God I hope you poo poo heads all get banned, not for your posting but just because you like anime

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

Humble Tengu Newspaper Reporter
Lifehack: Post anime, it makes goons mad.

BHB
Aug 28, 2011
lifehack:

Antifreeze Head
Jun 6, 2005

It begins
Pillbug

About a third of those legit things that people in Canada will do at least once every couple of years. For instance, I scraped my windshield with a credit card just this morning.

You don't really need the toilet seat things in a modern house, but you appreciate it if you have an outhouse. Though the real life hack there is to bring to toilet seat back inside.

And tip 11 (put screws in your shoes) basically is how the Montreal Alouettes won the Canadian Football League championship in 1977. They put staples in their shoes to gain traction on a very icy surface and the Edmonton Eskimos didn't.

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

BHB
Aug 28, 2011

wtf, that's no gensokyo

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Explosive Tampons
Jul 9, 2014

Your days are gone!!!
yay dumb thread "raids"

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Antifreeze Head posted:

About a third of those legit things that people in Canada will do at least once every couple of years. For instance, I scraped my windshield with a credit card just this morning.

You don't really need the toilet seat things in a modern house, but you appreciate it if you have an outhouse. Though the real life hack there is to bring to toilet seat back inside.

And tip 11 (put screws in your shoes) basically is how the Montreal Alouettes won the Canadian Football League championship in 1977. They put staples in their shoes to gain traction on a very icy surface and the Edmonton Eskimos didn't.

Yeah the credit card thing works quite well if you don't have any other options. Kitty litter/sand can also be useful for getting stuck in snow. This list isn't as 100% terrible as almost every other life hack list.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Lifehack: Inspector Zenigata unironically owns.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Screaming Idiot posted:

Lifehack: Inspector Zenigata unironically owns.

Zenigata never gives up no matter what happens, we could all learn a lot of life hacks through him.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Calm your pants, it's Halloween, the forums always get hosed up. It's tradition.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Picnic Princess posted:

Calm your pants, it's Halloween, the forums always get hosed up. It's tradition.

trust me, you don't know the half of it.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.
I don't think this person understands how lifehacks work :confuoot:

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

cyberia posted:

I don't think this person understands how lifehacks work :confuoot:

hahahaha Hey, I've got a great life hack! "Always say please and thank you. People generally respond well to good manners."

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
I tried the "chew gum while slicing onions so you don't cry" hack posted a while back. It "worked", in that it stopped my eyes from tearing up, except it didn't actually reduce the irritation. So I just wound up with dry, burning eyes instead of wet, burning eyes.

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

just keep your onions in the fridge.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Gabriel Pope posted:

I tried the "chew gum while slicing onions so you don't cry" hack posted a while back. It "worked", in that it stopped my eyes from tearing up, except it didn't actually reduce the irritation. So I just wound up with dry, burning eyes instead of wet, burning eyes.

Actual LifeHack: blot a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly rub onto the blade of your knife. I have no idea why but this has always massively cut down on irritation for me.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic
Life hack: eating a whole raw onion like an apple will make you immune to its defense mechanism! :science:

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
Oh gawd if that's what on the other side if I die I'd rather not end it all :stonk:

My sister linked this on Facebook for some reason about storing my cables in toilet roll tubes: http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2014/03/10-life-hacks/
That stupid case your laptop is in? That loving dumb thing that overheats all the stupid time? It actually helps KEEP OUT THE DUST, and DUST makes your laptop OVERHEAT!
Also Get Tetris is a Laptop Lifehack? :shrug:

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Croccers posted:

Oh gawd if that's what on the other side if I die I'd rather not end it all :stonk:

My sister linked this on Facebook for some reason about storing my cables in toilet roll tubes: http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2014/03/10-life-hacks/
That stupid case your laptop is in? That loving dumb thing that overheats all the stupid time? It actually helps KEEP OUT THE DUST, and DUST makes your laptop OVERHEAT!
Also Get Tetris is a Laptop Lifehack? :shrug:

Not to mention in the middle of the list of supposed hacks is a real uh, hack. As in how to break into other people's computers like the felon you are you piece of poo poo.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Karma Monkey posted:

hahahaha Hey, I've got a great life hack! "Always say please and thank you. People generally respond well to good manners."

Cool hack imo

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Who What Now posted:

Actual LifeHack: blot a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly rub onto the blade of your knife. I have no idea why but this has always massively cut down on irritation for me.

It's because the crying particles get released into the air when your knife breaks apart onion cell walls. You can circumvent a ton of it by just keeping good care of your knife and making sure it's sharp.

Smelly posted:

Life hack: eating a whole raw onion like an apple will make you immune to its defense mechanism! :science:

Also this unironically. Try eating an onion with your nose blocked up. Straight up tastes like an apple.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

cowboythreespeech posted:

just keep your onions in the fridge.

This one's a good idea unlike garbage tooth brush holder man up there.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Gabriel Pope posted:

Lifehack: have contact lenses and never be bothered by cut onions, walla.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Smelly posted:

This also works on Poison Ivy according to family legend.

edit: you don't swallow it though.

Kugyou no Tenshi
Nov 8, 2005

We can't keep the crowd waiting, can we?

Peanut President posted:

That's just what she wants you to think.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

Oh no don't do it Yui :ohdear:

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

davidspackage posted:

Lifehack: have contact lenses and never be bothered by cut onions, walla.
I've always wondered how this worked. Your contacts cover such a small part of your eye, but when you've got them in, you're virtually impervious to the tear-inducing onion fumes. We chopped a shitton of them every day at the sandwich shop I used to work at and everyone but the contact-wearers in the food prep area looked like they'd just watched the beginning of the film Up. I don't usually wear them, but I made sure I did when I had a shift, because gently caress that stinging, burning poo poo in your eyes.

Peanut President posted:

edit: you don't swallow it though.

I'm ridiculously allergic to poison ivy, and your post made my arms and legs itch, so thanks

Kugyou no Tenshi posted:

That's just what she wants you to think.
Boooooooooo

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.

Croccers posted:

Lifehack: Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed you kawaii piece of poo poo.

Makrond
Aug 8, 2009

Now that I have all the animes, I can finally
become Emperor of Japan!

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

I've always wondered how this worked. Your contacts cover such a small part of your eye, but when you've got them in, you're virtually impervious to the tear-inducing onion fumes. We chopped a shitton of them every day at the sandwich shop I used to work at and everyone but the contact-wearers in the food prep area looked like they'd just watched the beginning of the film Up. I don't usually wear them, but I made sure I did when I had a shift, because gently caress that stinging, burning poo poo in your eyes.

Only the cornea really gets irritated by the gas onions emit, the sclera isn't nearly as sensitive. Guess which part of your eye contact lenses cover!

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

Makrond posted:

Only the cornea really gets irritated by the gas onions emit, the sclera isn't nearly as sensitive. Guess which part of your eye contact lenses cover!

The...eye...ball?

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy
Oh god stop talking about eyes. I somehow managed the badly scratch up my cornea a couple of days ago and been living with constant pain and one sided blindness for some days now. The thought of cutting onions or putting in contacts makes my toenails curl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rujasu
Dec 19, 2013

Shai-Hulud posted:

The thought of cutting onions or putting in contacts makes my toenails curl.

LIFEHACK: If your toenails are curling, it's time to break out the clippers.