Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Has anything interesting happened in this thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Sleepy Owl posted:

People that aren't interested in Xbox can't stop talking about it.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Spacebump posted:

People that aren't interested in Xbox can't stop talking about it.

Ok but has anything interesting happened?

Maneki Neko
Oct 27, 2000

Sleepy Owl posted:

People posted some pet pictures a while ago. Sunset Overdrive turned out to be a good game.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Sleepy Owl posted:

Yes, amazing new development, I bought a unity bundle and call of duty: combat evolved and now I'm going to buy forza horizon 2, and then halo and GTAV

I can livestream this sweet action if you want

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Maneki Neko posted:

People posted some pet pictures a while ago. Sunset Overdrive turned out to be a good game.

Nice.

ethanol posted:

Yes, amazing new development, I bought a unity bundle and call of duty: combat evolved and now I'm going to buy forza horizon 2, and then halo and GTAV

I can livestream this sweet action if you want

Sounds good, please do. :)

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Sleepy Owl posted:

Sounds good, please do. :)
I would but I realized live streaming my credit card numbers is probably a bad idea.

Anyways, I paid $420 just to race around the top gear test track in a video game, please recommence shaming me for this

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

this thread maybe doesnt have room for 2 green xbox one avs

Barudak posted:

Is there a white Kinect to go with the white console?

All racing game suck and Mario Kart especially so.

ur opinions suck u lovely marketing shill lol

Barudak
May 7, 2007

koolkal posted:

ur opinions suck u lovely marketing shill lol

Nah forza blows and I tried getting into that too. Not everybody likes racing games. Unless outrun counts. Outrun was pretty cool.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Barudak posted:

Nah forza blows and I tried getting into that too. Not everybody likes racing games. Unless outrun counts. Outrun was pretty cool.

I would listen to your bad opinion if forza 4 wasn't the best game in the world

VVV I know, I'm getting forza 5 as well

ethanol fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Nov 1, 2014

HyperPuma
Jun 24, 2007

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but trump is president

ethanol posted:

Anyways, I paid $420 just to race around the top gear test track in a video game, please recommence shaming me for this

erm, isnt horizons the one that doesnt have real life tracks?

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Forza is really bad and Drivers Club is worse.

Mario Kart 8 owns over all racings games with no equal since burnout decided it was going to be poo poo after the 3rd one.

Here's a pre "lol ur retarded" to anyone who posts paradise was a good game when in facts it's literally worse that burnout 1.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Also Bayonetta 2 is God drat amazing and proves once again that the Wii U still has the best games and visuals over all the next gen consoles.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

ethanol posted:

No, $420 is a good price for 3 Xbox 360's and 3 copies of Forza 4 running on three screens.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
This system needs Midtown Madness 4.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

Everything in this picture has a superior alternative. But you are the king of bad decisions sitting on a throne carved out of poo poo. Get a large dog and a ps4

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

Forza is really bad and Drivers Club is worse.

Mario Kart 8 owns over all racings games with no equal since burnout decided it was going to be poo poo after the 3rd one.

Here's a pre "lol ur retarded" to anyone who posts paradise was a good game when in facts it's literally worse that burnout 1.

Co-op stunt challenges in burnout paradise are the tits though, hella fun.

MK8 is the superior racer though, for sure. We got hyrule warriors along with the MK8 bundle and i haven't even opened the case yet because racing Mario karts online is the best.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
I will get a Wii-U next year. It's got MK8, Zelda, Mario and super smash bros. It's the drunk local multiplayer console of choice.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Bobtista posted:

Co-op stunt challenges in burnout paradise are the tits though, hella fun.

MK8 is the superior racer though, for sure. We got hyrule warriors along with the MK8 bundle and i haven't even opened the case yet because racing Mario karts online is the best.

yes tell me more about how this arcade game with red shells and greens shells compares to realism focused racing simulators

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

HyperPuma posted:

erm, isnt horizons the one that doesnt have real life tracks?

Yeah. 4 and 5 are the ones that are completely lifeles.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

ethanol posted:

yes tell me more about how this arcade game with red shells and greens shells compares to realism focused racing simulators

There is no comparison, MK is just better.

And this is coming from someone who loves sim racers and is annoyed that Forza isn't coming out on PC. It's literally the only reason I would ever want any kind of Xbox but I refuse to buy the One for it because the One is steaming gar-bage.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

I hope something interesting happens.

HyperPuma
Jun 24, 2007

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but trump is president
be the change you want to see in the world

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

ethanol posted:

well MK is actually fun

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

Sleepy Owl posted:

I hope something interesting happens.

My friend bought the Sunset bundle and Microsoft sent him a $50 Xbox Live code as well as a free copy of Ryse since he missed out on the price drop. He also got that controller stand I really wanted.

Zuhzuhzombie!!
Apr 17, 2008
FACTS ARE A CONSPIRACY BY THE CAPITALIST OPRESSOR

ethanol posted:

I've played Driveclub.

There's nothing realistic about the way that game plays.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

He's talking about Forza.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

ethanol posted:

here's how: mario kart is for normal people who play games to have fun as opposed to live out some failed dream of being a racing driver

lol if you like motorsport but can't afford to race or do track days IRL

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

AugmentedVision posted:

here's how: mario kart is for normal people who play games to have fun as opposed to live out some failed dream of being a racing driver

Quality post right here

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
I mean I agree that it's hard to beat the realism of that feeling when you install Oil and Cooling Upgrade

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
I remember when people said the same thing about Guitar Hero and Rock Band.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Agoat posted:

I remember when people said the same thing about Guitar Hero and Rock Band.

I mean it's p cool to see when someone 100% that facemelting Dragonforce song on the hardest difficulty

The guy from Dragonforce did it on a real guitar though nbd

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

And now they're dead and filling landfills.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Sleepy Owl posted:

Yes, ive decided to buy the AssCreed bundle in an effort to support America.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

ethanol posted:

AugmentedVision posted:

I'm going to actually agree with AugmentedVision on this one you're a tool.

That being said the last part of AugmentedVision's post is straight outta YOSPOS.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I literally sold mario kart 8 this morning. It was a fun for a few hours but ultimately boring game

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
Today I "finished" Forza Horizon 2. I can also play Mario Kart if'n I wanna since I own both.

Boom.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Let me tell you about my important real cars racing game.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Agoat posted:

My friend bought the Sunset bundle and Microsoft sent him a $50 Xbox Live code as well as a free copy of Ryse since he missed out on the price drop. He also got that controller stand I really wanted.

super macho dude posted:

Yes, ive decided to buy the AssCreed bundle in an effort to support America.

This is a good start, everyone keep posting interesting things please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

ethanol posted:

I literally sold mario kart 8 this morning.

Did you make sure to remind them about the extended warranty?

• Locked thread