Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deutsch Nozzle
Mar 29, 2008

#1 Macklemore fan

ruffz posted:

I have a couple housing items that I placed really high up on the outside of my house, one of which is on the roof. Is there any way to recover them?

use your glider?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Charles Bukowski posted:

Valor isn't the leader or even an officer in Valor. Their GM is "on a need to know basis" according to some guy in Valor I asked the other day.

lol, everyone in this game is legit dumb

that is hilarious

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Where'd Kimsemus go?

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Safe and sound, detached from reality.
Just like your posting.

ruffz posted:

I have a couple housing items that I placed really high up on the outside of my house, one of which is on the roof. Is there any way to recover them?

Build a tower out of crates to get up there. They're like 2 silver each.

lewtt
Apr 2, 2011

The Great Twist
Can anyone attest to how well Lemonkings pastebin tweaks still work? I stopped using them because I had a performance drop but if I might give it a shot again.
http://pastebin.com/waT1vUAi

Also I found my long lost dad:

also:

lewtt fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Nov 2, 2014

Loan Dusty Road
Feb 27, 2007
Game crashes for me during the intro video or at the server select screen. Tried all the troubleshooting options on the crash website it opens. Any advice? Win 7 64.

Navraz
Sep 17, 2007

I blame it on my own sick pride
Sugartime Jones

Dustoph posted:

Game crashes for me during the intro video or at the server select screen. Tried all the troubleshooting options on the crash website it opens. Any advice? Win 7 64.

Smash escape.

Ron Poul 2015!

Navraz
Sep 17, 2007

I blame it on my own sick pride
Sugartime Jones

Deutsch Nozzle posted:

use your glider?

I'm dumb #kraken glider 2015

Loan Dusty Road
Feb 27, 2007
Doing that it will still crash after clicking to connect to a server.

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination
You could always try using that client side file patch that has been circulating around the internet. One of the things it changes is it disables all the intro movies. Might help your problem.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

:staredog:

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

:yikes:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
who was it that ran off with all the castle mats again?

did we get those back or did those get to wicked

I say we, when, I mean you guys obviously because im not in the guild anymore

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed

weird creepy bizspeak for an online video game that people are trying to relax with after work

good job!

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Carol Pizzamom posted:

weird creepy bizspeak for an online video game that people are trying to relax with after work

good job!

How much cross contamination is there between EVE and AA goons

Zephyrine posted:

Speaking as someone living in a country where the age of consent is 15 or sometimes lower depending on the circumstances. I suppose I'll have to jot down this whole matter as an "American thing" together with other things like deep fried snickers bars and the unironic wearing of cowboy boots.

ZekeNY posted:

If there's grass on the field, you play ball.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Eonwe posted:

lol, everyone in this game is legit dumb

that is hilarious

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Widestancer posted:

Probably a lot because this is a somewhat sandbox game without the awfulnessawesomeness of losing all your poo poo.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Holyshoot posted:

Probably a lot because this is a somewhat sandbox game without the awfulnessawesomeness of losing all your poo poo.

Very true. And it explains a lot about what has gone down in this guild.

Werkwerk
Dec 23, 2003
Fat.
CDC goons are currently combating Ebola in Ynystere! More goons are needed. Ask in guild for an invite since I'm chat-banned ingame again.

Ridinspinnaz
Jan 29, 2009

Werkwerk posted:

CDC goons are currently combating Ebola in Ynystere! More goons are needed. Ask in guild for an invite since I'm chat-banned ingame again.

Just rolled into there on my east char and man are people salty as hell in chat.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
My East alt is Kulvira and oh man are people getting mad at my quarantine shouts.

This is amazing and I'm not entirely sure how you managed to get carts in the archways like that.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Widestancer posted:

Well bfm was from eve and possibly still plays so :yikes:

Only Slightly Bent
Jul 6, 2013
CDC checkpoint operations are currently ongoing in Ynystere. All travelers are advised to exercise necessary precautions when traveling through this area. Remember - your health and safety is the number one concern of CDC Nuia!

wtfmoses
Dec 21, 2004

Get serias
The offsite is now neutral. It is not for Goon Squad or anyone else specific.

This means:

Nobody gets banned
Nobody is in charge
I am not deleting your dumb loving user because you want to fall on your nerdy sword or whatever.
Please god stop PMing me.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

wtfmoses posted:

This means:

Nobody gets banned
Nobody is in charge
I am not deleting your dumb loving user because you want to fall on your nerdy sword or whatever.

Post the PM's

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

wtfmoses posted:

This means:

Nobody gets banned
Nobody is in charge

im still banned, this isnt true

Its still kid fucker central as far as I can tell (i cant)

Ridinspinnaz
Jan 29, 2009

Xzov posted:

CDC checkpoint operations are currently ongoing in Ynystere. All travelers are advised to exercise necessary precautions when traveling through this area. Remember - your health and safety is the number one concern of CDC Nuia!

The town sentry has the right of it.

wtfmoses
Dec 21, 2004

Get serias

Widestancer posted:

Post the PM's

It's just the honorable goons telling me to ceremoniously delete their user as they plod off into the sunset.

LunaDeus
Jul 5, 2014

Xzov posted:

It's admirable how solid that Goon Wall of China is. Visited it earlier and nothing can budge any of the tractors.

wtfmoses
Dec 21, 2004

Get serias

Fauxtool posted:

im still banned, this isnt true

Its still kid fucker central as far as I can tell (i cant)

There are no banned users. I don't have (or want) access to the auth so I can't go in there and unban you if that's what is up. Use a parachute account if you want I don't care. Alternatively I can make you a user.

Deutsch Nozzle
Mar 29, 2008

#1 Macklemore fan

wtfmoses posted:

It's just the honorable goons telling me to ceremoniously delete their user as they plod off into the sunset.

lol

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

wtfmoses posted:

If there are any good ones in the future you promise to post them though?

balistafreak
Oct 30, 2012

More CDC operations, this time with some sample text of pubbie reactions from an earlier CDC quarantine in Dewstone.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

wtfmoses posted:

There are no banned users. I don't have (or want) access to the auth so I can't go in there and unban you if that's what is up. Use a parachute account if you want I don't care. Alternatively I can make you a user.

im trying to stir poo poo up, i cant have you acting reasonable now.

If its an SCT run thing, you can never be truly clean since he can always ruin the offsite when he feels, and trust me there are plenty of feels

wtfmoses
Dec 21, 2004

Get serias

Fauxtool posted:

im trying to stir poo poo up, i cant have you acting reasonable now.

I'm always reasonable deep down. I too enjoy to get knee deep in the poo poo and churn it all up. Also thank you for proving what I thought was the case. I went back into your user and granted you member privileges so you should be able to log in now.

wtfmoses
Dec 21, 2004

Get serias

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Nagamitsu ran away to wicked because *FISHING*

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I like the cut of your jib

Deutsch Nozzle
Mar 29, 2008