Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Kayak Paddle
May 10, 2006

:munch: waiting for irc posts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salmanilla
Dec 21, 2012
Is there a reason why the West races on Aranzeb are restricted right now? I made a character on East, but found out today that the goon guild there is no more (according to one goon in game)

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
West is more populated than east, so they are restricting character creation in an attempt to make more people get involved in the east. I think its a pretty lovely thing to do right before Auroria though and I doubt it will affect much in the long run.

himurak
Jun 13, 2003

Where was that save the world button again?

Internet Kraken posted:

West is more populated than east, so they are restricting character creation in an attempt to make more people get involved in the east. I think its a pretty lovely thing to do right before Auroria though and I doubt it will affect much in the long run.

It will never accomplish anything since west can just make east alts to open it back up.

Your blockade was poorly executed you awful people. I ran packs the whole time without issue. You make me sad.

Loan Dusty Road
Feb 27, 2007
Finally got this game to load after hours of tweaking with poo poo. Turns out when they say to turn off EVERY non-microsoft service and startup item, they meant it.

So now that I'm in, I notice the west isn't available for new characters. Is there a good spread of goons among the two sides?

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

Dustoph posted:

Finally got this game to load after hours of tweaking with poo poo. Turns out when they say to turn off EVERY non-microsoft service and startup item, they meant it.

So now that I'm in, I notice the west isn't available for new characters. Is there a good spread of goons among the two sides?

No. :smith:

surfacelevelspeck
Oct 1, 2008

communism's sleepiest soldier

wtfmoses posted:

The offsite is now neutral. It is not for Goon Squad or anyone else specific.

This means:

Nobody gets banned
Nobody is in charge
I am not deleting your dumb loving user because you want to fall on your nerdy sword or whatever.
Please god stop PMing me.

Went ahead and unbanned most people on auth. The only people still banned are BobFromMarketing, Umdrehung and their non-goon sponsors. Also making wtfmoses an admin so he can decide to uphold the current bans.

wtfmoses
Dec 21, 2004

Get serias
nooooo

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

:( poor guy

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Make me an admin just to see people flip the gently caress out

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

you cant escape, goon drama is your prison

wtfmoses
Dec 21, 2004

Get serias

Widestancer posted:

induct me into the imp zone cool circle and you can have the entire offsite.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

wtfmoses posted:

It is done I have sent you the secret Imp Zone handshake information and everything about our elaborate plot to splinter everything

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
all you have to do is enjoy video games and post

thems the rules

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Also when I'm not busy making fun of the Eve goons for pulling a Tokaii I'll update the OP with the new forums information.

wtfmoses
Dec 21, 2004

Get serias
what is the new forums information

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

wtfmoses posted:

what is the new forums information

That it's neutral and all that

Dr. Kayak Paddle
May 10, 2006

Widestancer posted:

This would be amazing. :munch:

Please!

wtfmoses
Dec 21, 2004

Get serias

Widestancer posted:

That it's neutral and all that

I'm lookin for you. Come and find me on... the internet.

wtfmoses
Dec 21, 2004

Get serias
gentlemen,,,,

the situtation is critical

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

wtfmoses posted:

gentlemen,,,,

the situtation is critical

I can improve this very quickly.

plehsistential
Jan 29, 2012

death to all avatar havers
the imp zone shadow council looks upon this

and is pleased...

lampey
Mar 27, 2012

Does anyone play archeage with a controller for things like trade runs?

Favorabilis Solitud
May 18, 2006
And that's the way it was.
So I wasted a lot of time on farming and got 5k today and am wondering if there is ANY reason for me to keep farming. I see stuff about packets and a workbench but does farming ever increase my yield average? Increase the rare yields?

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747

lampey posted:

Does anyone play archeage with a controller for things like trade runs?

I play trade runs with this cool program called AutoHotKey you should try it.

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

Extra posted:

I play trade runs with this cool program called AutoHotKey you should try it.

Is that what you do when youre not busy dying to people who cant even 2 shot you? Your constant whining about freedick inspired me to go to it by myself, and I managed to steal a pack from some random dude in valor and then drag it though like 6 aussieage dudes all trying to kill me and I turned it in anyway.

Also I only have quest gear, a quest shield, and a hasla sword. I dont even have stealth or shadowplay. I went on to steal an additional 2 packs before I joined the pirate guild the next morning.

Thanks for being so bad that it inspired me to have fun, I guess. :v:

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

wtfmoses posted:

quote:

Commander,

We are extremely impressed with the progress made on the ArcheAge project, and that is not a statement this council makes lightly. We look forward to your continued vigilance.

We will be watching.

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug

Third World Reggin posted:

all you have to do is enjoy video games and post

thems the rules

Is there a daily post quota that must be met? What about pacts of posting neutrality with other groups? Say ADTRW are posting somewhere and there are no imp zoners around, would it be ok to troll or would that get me kicked for breaking the Pact? Obviously if ADTRW and imps were posting in the same thread that would be a big no-no, but I don't want to cause a rift here between various factions that leads to a hilarious splintering. :ohdear:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Aleth posted:

Is there a daily post quota that must be met? What about pacts of posting neutrality with other groups? Say ADTRW are posting somewhere and there are no imp zoners around, would it be ok to troll or would that get me kicked for breaking the Pact? Obviously if ADTRW and imps were posting in the same thread that would be a big no-no, but I don't want to cause a rift here between various factions that leads to a hilarious splintering. :ohdear:

just respect gaming

Deutsch Nozzle
Mar 29, 2008

#1 Macklemore fan

Eonwe posted:

just respect gaming fishing

:barf:

Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61

tip tip tip tip, let's kill all the goons who splintered and turn our back on the only ally Wicked. That will be a good idea. I'm not going to kill any of you on sight but will defend myself.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Khako posted:

tip tip tip tip, let's kill all the goons who splintered and turn our back on the only ally Wicked. That will be a good idea. I'm not going to kill any of you on sight but will defend myself.

kill them all

GreatestNerdEver
Aug 3, 2007

Khako posted:

wicked is not even close to being our ally :ssh:

Deutsch Nozzle
Mar 29, 2008

#1 Macklemore fan

Khako posted:

lol at this post

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
please respect fishing

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

30.5 Days posted:

please respect fishing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7zZJlFqIE8

Salmanilla
Dec 21, 2012
Are the Goon guilds outside of Aranzeb still active? I'm going to go out on a limb and say that everyone posting here so far are all on Aranzeb, and I need to play with my fellow goons, playing w/o goons is just :shepicide:

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Its not like Goon Squad has any reason not to gently caress with Wicked. What do we need allies for when all we can do is mess around? Maybe we wouldn't kill fishing goons if they hadn't acted like children and stolen guild supplies when they left.

VVV Those goons abandoned the guild and stole supplies from it after whining endlessly, and you expect pirates to not murder them? :confused:

Internet Kraken fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Nov 2, 2014

Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61

Deutsch Nozzle posted:

lol at this post

Well, I decided to get poo poo-faced on Halloween night, instead of causing an exodus that members had to deal with on the weekend. The goons I mostly did GHA, trade runs, and hanging out in mumble with left. Great attitude of not even trying to stay friendly with goons who hae left, and for supporting Kimsemus as he straight up lied to everyone. I was in the raid that started all this poo poo. I don't like Valor much, but they have more restraint than some of you. Opening fire and killing them as they just chilled talking to us, then saying those 4 fishers attacked a fully manned cutter. Okay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Khako posted:

Well, I decided to get poo poo-faced on Halloween night, instead of causing an exodus that members had to deal with on the weekend. The goons I mostly did GHA, trade runs, and hanging out in mumble with left. Great attitude of not even trying to stay friendly with goons who hae left, and for supporting Kimsemus as he straight up lied to everyone. I was in the raid that started all this poo poo. I don't like Valor much, but they have more restraint than some of you. Opening fire and killing them as they just chilled talking to us, then saying those 4 fishers attacked a fully manned cutter. Okay.

im sorry some people enjoy the game in a different way than you friend

• Locked thread