Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GreatestNerdEver
Aug 3, 2007

Khako posted:

I guess you guys are done with the Eve thread since Kewpuh will give a poo poo since it's Eve.

i just don't understand how you reach these conclusions :psyduck:

you have to be trolling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Khako posted:

I guess you guys are done with the Eve thread since Kewpuh will give a poo poo since it's Eve.

Kewpuh shaming posts are my favorite posts

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Khako posted:

No I'm pretty sure that's because the Eve goons by and large told the few fuckups that fell for that dead horse to shut up about it and

Get this

They did

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Widestancer posted:

No I'm pretty sure that's because the Eve goons by and large told the few fuckups that fell for that dead horse to shut up about it and

Get this

They did

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

Khako posted:

you are so salty about video games and just trying every avenue you can think of to denigrate people who don't agree with you. you should try some self reflection, reading a book, and maybe even going outside where real life people are and maybe you would have legitimate things to care about so you could stop getting angry at video games.

Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61
More like bored as gently caress at work, its bringing you imp guys out though.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Khako posted:

a true puppetmaster

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Khako posted:

have you tried moving up in your job instead of posting how angry you are about internet roleplaying?

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Khako posted:

Everyone is laughing at you and then you make this YOSPOS post

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

Khako posted:

you're literally just like the makers of the dumb j4g threads, stroking your neckbeard about how you're a puppetmaster trolling everyone. only you're just a sad depressed man making bad spergy drama about a stupid korean grindy game.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal
the new meta-meta move has occurred: fishing goons are now going to other organizations I play with in SA in an attempt to get me banned from those communities by lying to the people who lead them.

You really cannot make this stuff up.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
you see, he has clearly bested us by forcing us to post :smuggo:

e: AND he gets paid to do so by his dumb boss lol

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Why do so many sadbrains hate Kewpuh

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Kimsemus posted:

the new meta-meta move has occurred: fishing goons are now going to other organizations I play with in SA in an attempt to get me banned from those communities by lying to the people who lead them.

you can't leave us hanging

we need examples

which goon, which guilds are they going to, and how did your guild respond

Widestancer posted:

Why do so many sadbrains hate Kewpuh

feels bad man

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Khako posted:

do you know what a good way to pass the time at work is?

staring at widestancers av

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Eonwe posted:

you can't leave us hanging

we need examples

which goon, which guilds are they going to, and how did your guild respond

feels bad man

It's ongoing. DBRB taunted last night in IRC that he would "take care of it" regarding getting me banned from Goonrathi, the Star Citizen goon community am a part of.

They told Goonrathi leadership I goonfucked, despite the fact that I'm still in Goon Squad, still in leadership, on good terms with the rest of the current leadership, and obviously many goons are still happy to join me for content. I simply told them thus far to look at this thread, look at the vocal minority against goons still in the actual goon guild, and read how absurd their drama really is. We'll see if I get unbanned or not.

The other charge brought against me was me screen capping that officer thread regarding fishing, when it was done precisely to avoid something like this -- to expose the rampant, one sided corruption among fishing leadership trying to hold the guild hostage and show that I really was defending the good of the guild behind closed doors.

TL;DR fishing goons are now taking this to a whole new level, mad enough to make up lies to try and slander good, honest goons active in other orgs since they couldn't seize control in this one.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Do I need to update anything in the OP for people who play this?

Figured I'd ask.

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug

Widestancer posted:

Figured I'd ask.

You could but everything will probably have changed again by the time you finish making the update.

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

Kimsemus posted:

I recognized a few of the names in the screenshots you posted a while back. There appears to be a consistent community of these sad chubby losers that try to weasel themselves into leadership positions in goon guilds until they either all get gkicked or they implode everything. I recognized a few of them from Rift which had its Goon Squad implode in a similar fashion in the hands of those clueless retards. They all get really angry if you say the words "World of Warcraft" because its main goon guild is run by people that have leadership styles like Kewpuh (mature and effective at keeping things fun) so everybody took great delight in ostracizing these retards.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Safe and sound, detached from reality.
Just like your posting.

Widestancer posted:

Figured I'd ask.

You forgot to put in Disco Inferno, Kyrios west, Twyx or Malificarr, casual hookup.

I swear we won't splinter.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Dabigredboat confirmed for goonfucker, trying to get Kimsemus banned in a different game because of how angry he is.

I love everything that has come from this game

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

Eonwe posted:

Dabigredboat confirmed for goonfucker, trying to get Kimsemus banned in a different game because of how angry he is.

It's magical in a horrible way.

Deutsch Nozzle
Mar 29, 2008

#1 Macklemore fan

Eonwe posted:

archeage drama: its the gift that keeps on giving*

*because sperglords gotta grind dat axe

plehsistential
Jan 29, 2012

death to all avatar havers
goons who bought into star citizen unstable

news @ 11

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Kimsemus posted:

It's ongoing. DBRB taunted last night in IRC that he would "take care of it" regarding getting me banned from Goonrathi, the Star Citizen goon community am a part of.

They told Goonrathi leadership I goonfucked, despite the fact that I'm still in Goon Squad, still in leadership, on good terms with the rest of the current leadership, and obviously many goons are still happy to join me for content. I simply told them thus far to look at this thread, look at the vocal minority against goons still in the actual goon guild, and read how absurd their drama really is. We'll see if I get unbanned or not.

The other charge brought against me was me screen capping that officer thread regarding fishing, when it was done precisely to avoid something like this -- to expose the rampant, one sided corruption among fishing leadership trying to hold the guild hostage and show that I really was defending the good of the guild behind closed doors.

TL;DR fishing goons are now taking this to a whole new level, mad enough to make up lies to try and slander good, honest goons active in other orgs since they couldn't seize control in this one.

Honestly, posting those screencaps was a pretty childish and lovely thing to do, and if you'd do that with a goon forum and post it on an open forum, what's to keep you from doing the same with the Goonrathi forums? Or any other goon forums?

Still though: :munch:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
oh no, not the super secret offsite posts!

wont someone think of the offsite!

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

:cripes: gently caress it I'm done

plehsistential
Jan 29, 2012

UoI posted:

Honestly, posting those screencaps was a pretty childish and lovely thing to do, and if you'd do that with a goon forum and post it on an open forum, what's to keep you from doing the same with the Goonrathi forums? Or any other goon forums?

yes cause im sure the forums of SUPER SERIOUS BUSINESS GOONRATHI contain important state secrets

loving :laffo:

Xexre
Jan 26, 2010

Elder Brother, you're so dreamy
:allears:

plehsistential posted:

yes cause im sure the forums of SUPER SERIOUS BUSINESS GOONRATHI contain important state secrets

OpSec? OPSEC? OPSEC!!!

Deutsch Nozzle
Mar 29, 2008

#1 Macklemore fan

UoI posted:

"video game opsec"

lol kill yourself

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

plehsistential posted:

It's totally going to be a game though and isn't a scam at all. I'll fight you irl over this.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Deutsch Nozzle posted:

"video game opsec"

lol kill yourself

You first.

Dr. Kayak Paddle
May 10, 2006

Widestancer posted:

:cripes: gently caress it I'm done

This is tragic:smith:

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
I asked what the officer plans were before werkwerk got in charge and I got told about them and how it was pretty sad since there was so much optimism in the posts. Things were going to be good and be better.

Then I found many goons who never knew about them since they were only made in a private forum and never really shared openly with the members.

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.

UoI posted:

Please get help.

plehsistential
Jan 29, 2012

"hey guys, we just want to fish in peace and chill out in this korean video game"

*gets someone banned in another video game goon guild OPSEC*

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

UoI posted:

You first.

Seriously get help

Xexre
Jan 26, 2010

Elder Brother, you're so dreamy
:allears:

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

Third World Reggin posted:

I asked what the officer plans were before werkwerk got in charge and I got told about them and how it was pretty sad since there was so much optimism in the posts. Things were going to be good and be better.

Then I found many goons who never knew about them since they were only made in a private forum and never really shared openly with the members.

There is a second offsite?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

Deki posted:

There is a second offsite?

He probably means the officer only forums on aagoons but at this point I wouldn't be surprised if the forums decided to splinter too. It's splinters all the way down.

• Locked thread