Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

Rhymenoserous posted:

The minute I hear someone say "Tastes just like a sweet *insert anything*" I realize I'm talking to someone that has never licked one.

True of both vaginii and strawberries.

Or have I been getting crap strawberries?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
I would say something like "babe, I've noticed since you've gotten the IUD*, you taste different. Do you think it's doing something to your ph levels or something? Do you think you should ask the doctor about it to make sure everything's okay?"

Maybe add something about how you'd love to go down on her more often but the IUD* seems to be having some weird effect.

*even if it's not true that it started with the IUD, framing it that way will place the blame on something outside of her control rather than it sounding like you're questioning her hygiene.

It's not an easy subject to broach and her feelings will probably be hurt a little either way, but I would rather know than not know if it were me - particularly if that's why I wasn't getting as much oral sex these days.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

SammyWhereAreYou posted:

I would say something like "babe, I've noticed since you've gotten the IUD*, you taste different. Do you think it's doing something to your ph levels or something? Do you think you should ask the doctor about it to make sure everything's okay?"

Maybe add something about how you'd love to go down on her more often but the IUD* seems to be having some weird effect.

*even if it's not true that it started with the IUD, framing it that way will place the blame on something outside of her control rather than it sounding like you're questioning her hygiene.

It's not an easy subject to broach and her feelings will probably be hurt a little either way, but I would rather know than not know if it were me - particularly if that's why I wasn't getting as much oral sex these days.

"Hey honey, do you ever think about your vaginal ph levels?"
"Yes, all the time."

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
If you can't just be like "uhhh you smell weird today any ideas" you probably shouldn't be married.

quite the fucker
Apr 13, 2014

01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011 01100101 01110010
Is it still considered play if the sex you're having makes a baby?

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
You're now an unpaid sex worker. Please get your partner to compensate you for your labor.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

Masonity posted:

Maybe getting crap ones of both. I wouldn't say that vaginas are sweet in the way that honey is, more like they can be sweet in way that lamb is sweet

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

The Door Frame posted:

Maybe getting crap ones of both. I wouldn't say that vaginas are sweet in the way that honey is, more like they can be sweet in way that lamb is sweet

If your lamb is sweet I think that's gone bad mate.

I actually enjoy the taste but wouldn't call it sweet.

the above statement applies to vagina, lamb and strawberry.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
TBF when people say sweet, it's because they are retarded and literally don't know how to describe flavors.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

I think they mean it in the way kids in the 90's used it as the slang-de-jour: "That vagina/lamb/strawberry was super sweet dude!"

Hydrolith
Oct 30, 2009
There we go, then. Fishmanpet, just tell her her vagina is "sick nasty".

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

Turtlicious posted:

TBF when people say sweet, it's because they are retarded and literally don't know how to describe flavors.

Well, whatever that subtle.... up flavor is in lamb, that I recognize as a musty sweetness, is how I would describe it. Maybe it's all in my head :shrug:

How bad of an idea is bikini waxing if you're a very hairy man? I usually just trim, but I can never get everything all the way and the rear end stubble is ridiculously itchy after a day on my feet

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
It's an excellent idea and please take video of your face.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Masonity posted:

I realize this is grammatical nitpicking in our buttstuff thread, but the Latin plural is vaginae.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

The Door Frame posted:

How bad of an idea is bikini waxing if you're a very hairy man? I usually just trim, but I can never get everything all the way and the rear end stubble is ridiculously itchy after a day on my feet

Wash the rear end stubble off your feet then, you loving trog.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

Anne Whateley posted:

It's an excellent idea and please take video of your face.

Is it going to bleed? :ohdear:

EB Nulshit
Apr 12, 2014

It was more disappointing (and surprising) when I found that even most of Manhattan isn't like Times Square.
Are dental dams a thing? If I pull one out before going down on someone is she going to think I'm weird?

I'm kind of afraid of getting anything but I don't want to be rude.

WreckSov
Aug 26, 2011
Vaginas are pretty icky dude.

Will she think you're weird? Maybe. It's not really common to use them. My opinion is to have a thorough visual check (disguised as foreplay) and either it's clear and you dive in or it's not and you say "hey there's a weird red leaking thing here sorry but I'm not comfortable".

EB Nulshit
Apr 12, 2014

It was more disappointing (and surprising) when I found that even most of Manhattan isn't like Times Square.

WreckSov posted:

Vaginas are pretty icky dude.

How do you mean?

quote:

Will she think you're weird? Maybe. It's not really common to use them.

How "not really common" is it?

quote:

My opinion is to have a thorough visual check (disguised as foreplay) and either it's clear and you dive in

When you say "dive in", you mean without one?

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

EB Nulshit posted:

Are dental dams a thing? If I pull one out before going down on someone is she going to think I'm weird?

I'm kind of afraid of getting anything but I don't want to be rude.

Dental dams are kind of a thing. Although I knew a girl who choked on one while going down on her girlfriend so be careful!

WreckSov
Aug 26, 2011

EB Nulshit posted:

How do you mean?
What the previous conversation was about (it's a joke dude)

EB Nulshit posted:

How "not really common" is it?

dovetaile posted:

Dental dams are kind of a thing.
I talk from my own experience. Never used one, never talked about them, never seen them in shops (though that's likely because I've never looked for them)

EB Nulshit posted:

When you say "dive in", you mean without one?
Yes.

I am a penis-haver if you feel that's relevant.

EB Nulshit
Apr 12, 2014

Okay. And I suppose I'll look weird if I pull out a condom when someone goes down on me, as well?

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

EB Nulshit posted:

Okay. And I suppose I'll look weird if I pull out a condom when someone goes down on me, as well?

No, I wear a full Haz mat suit, and sometimes they really get into it.

"Aw yeah, here comes the EBola dr, choo choo."

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

EB Nulshit posted:

Protection for oral sex is a little on the cautious side, but at the same time, it's not that weird for casual sex. If this is a romantic partner, it'd be more common and easier to both just get tested, but if it's a hookup or first date type scenario, it's not weird to not want to get the herp.

Skutter
Apr 8, 2007

Well you can fuck that sky high!

hoobajoo posted:

Protection for oral sex is a little on the cautious side, but at the same time, it's not that weird for casual sex. If this is a romantic partner, it'd be more common and easier to both just get tested, but if it's a hookup or first date type scenario, it's not weird to not want to get the herp.

Agreed. If you're casually hooking up with someone and they go into the "We don't need protection" song-and-dance routine, regardless of the sex act or if they're a man or woman, it is time to GTFO.

For a long-term partner, just get tested together. It'll be a special bonding moment you can look back on fondly, and, you can even add your negative test results letters to you scrapbook for the grandkids to see.

sweetbeets
May 9, 2014

The Door Frame posted:

Something like this is a huge mix of factors, if it's bad enough, you might want to have her see a doctor, but other than that, maybe try to get her to eat more Greek yogurt, so you can impact the bacteria living there?

Greek yogurt might help a bit, but it doesn't contain the type of bacteria that is specific to that area of the body. If its a constant issue of course adding some probiotic foods to the diet are helpful, but it could be a case of BV or something that might require dietary changes + a specific probiotic supplement.

Edit: I didn't read the rest of the thread before posting. Most of its been addressed.

sweetbeets fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Nov 6, 2014

GuyDudeBroMan
Jun 3, 2013

by Ralp

EB Nulshit posted:

No. Yes.

No one uses dental dams. It's incredibly rare. 98% of girls you hook up with will have never seen one before in their entire lives. So yeah, it's kinda weird and implies that you have a massive herpes infection you are afraid of giving to her. Either that or you think she is diseased.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

sweetbeets posted:

Greek yogurt might help a bit, but it doesn't contain the type of bacteria that is specific to that area of the body. If its a constant issue of course adding some probiotic foods to the diet are helpful, but it could be a case of BV or something that might require dietary changes + a specific probiotic supplement.

Edit: I didn't read the rest of the thread before posting. Most of its been addressed.

Another (admittedly much rarer problem) is actually going overboard on things like probiotics/PH balancing stuff and getting an overgrowth of the good bacteria - called cytolytic vaginitis. Which can cause all kinds of problems of its own and tends to get misdiagnosed or overlooked.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

GuyDudeBroMan posted:

No. Yes.

No one uses dental dams. It's incredibly rare. 98% of girls you hook up with will have never seen one before in their entire lives. So yeah, it's kinda weird and implies that you have a massive herpes infection you are afraid of giving to her. Either that or you think she is diseased.

Yeah, I've never seen one in my life and I've kinda been around the block. Condom use for blowjobs is more common but it's still not a huge thing.

I agree with the guy who said to just kinda look it over for anything weird. Unprotected cunnilingus is pretty low on the list of risky sexual behavior.

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
A lot of people just don't have oral sex with casual partners.

EB Nulshit
Apr 12, 2014

Mechafunkzilla posted:

A lot of people just don't have oral sex with casual partners.

Seriously? How does that work?

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

EB Nulshit posted:

You put your dick in her.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

EB Nulshit posted:

Are you seriously asking how to have sex without using your mouth?

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

hoobajoo posted:

Are you seriously asking how to have sex without using your mouth?

It's a valid question. Many women (and some men) cannot come from PIV alone and need other kinds of stimulation.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Jedit posted:

It's a valid question. Many women (and some men) cannot come from PIV alone and need other kinds of stimulation.

It's a false dichotomy to say it's either oral or PIV.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

hoobajoo posted:

It's a false dichotomy to say it's either oral or PIV.

Handjobs and finger banging. Ok? Feet are ok if that's your bag but I've never heard of anyone doing that on a first date out of the blue.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

Y'all are hella overthinking the act of meeting somebody and then having sex with them.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

Shine posted:

Y'all are hella overthinking the act of meeting somebody and then having sex with them.

Sex Questions Megathread III- Yes, you are overthinking it

EB Nulshit
Apr 12, 2014

Jedit posted:

This is what I was thinking.

LingcodKilla posted:

Handjobs and finger banging.

Huh. See, when I think of that, I think of the Louis CK bit about the saddest handjob. So I figured people would generally have a negative impression of such things. I guess I was wrong and the comedian's experience is not universal?

EB Nulshit fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Nov 9, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

EB Nulshit posted:

This is what I was thinking.

Huh. See, when I think of that, I think of the Louis CK bit about the saddest handjob. So I figured people would generally have a negative impression of such things. I guess I was wrong and the comedian's experience is not universal?

Seriously (and I've been expressly told to not troll this thread so please don't take it that way) how old are you? I'm legitly curious because I probably come from a previous generation where such stuff was pretty normal and first base didn't mean gapping assholes.