Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

HyC is truly a prophet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
http://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/2ld1bb/why_hasnt_nekrage_been_banned/

So apparently nekrage is still being an idiot and getting poo poo on. Also he apparently paid 600 bucks for this logo for his guild.

Doesn't surprise me though as he spent $300 for a trademark when I registered his name as a domain name and forwarded it to meat spin. I still own the domain name and it's still going to meat spin.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Holyshoot posted:

So apparently nekrage is still being an idiot and getting poo poo on. Also he apparently paid 600 bucks for this logo for his guild.

Doesn't surprise me though as he spent $300 for a trademark when I registered his name as a domain name and forwarded it to meat spin. I still own the domain name and it's still going to meat spin.

Holy loving poo poo

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
yeah i'm just gonna fork over six hunno for a stockphoto demon skull

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Safe and sound, detached from reality.
Just like your posting.

sword_man.xmas posted:

yeah i'm just gonna fork over six hunno for a stockphoto demon skull

I'm in the wrong profession. You see it's this expensive because it has a thingy on its forehead.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

I wonder how many people pay pal him cash when he suggested it? He could be a scamming master mind.

Antaris
Feb 18, 2011

Wasn't he the streamer that was pretty much giving out officer roles and loot priority for "donations"?

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

no idea

Neith
Feb 16, 2013

Holyshoot posted:

Take it and put our Goony grenade in the forehead.

Id sport it as a Guild crest.

Wonder if that'd make em mad?

ruffz
Dec 20, 2007

Has Trion said when Wagon Upgrade Tickets (the item that lets you upgrade your 4-slot wagon to a 6-slot hauler) will be in the cash shop?

Deutsch Nozzle
Mar 29, 2008

#1 Macklemore fan

Holyshoot posted:

:captainpop:

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Holyshoot posted:

lmao

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
Guys I need the diablo II box art but without the words please take my money

Super Space Jam 64
Jan 6, 2010

Yet another violation of regulation 1910 subpart D.
That logo is TUFF as poo poo, lmao

Potatoman
Dec 23, 2008

Ugh... I just.... I don't...
Too many posts to go through so I'll just ask.

Does anyone know how do I fix this "Payment method" bullshit that stops me from subscribing? I cannot use live support because I'm not subscribed :confused: and the regular ticked is taking ages.

Also, is Aranzeb still restricted to East only?

Potatoman fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Nov 6, 2014

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
If anyone wants to take that logo and make some troll image out of it I'll change the forward to a website with it on it. I am sure that will piss him off more then his name.com going to meat spin. He might even try to trade mark the logo which would be epic.

megalodong
Mar 11, 2008

i don't play this game but it makes me lol that nekrage spent so long talking about how he'd dominate all the other pvp guilds, and then he made his guild on the unofficial roleplaying server.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

megalodong posted:

the unofficial roleplaying server.

What server is this because I feel like I missed a opportunity here.

Dahn
Sep 4, 2004
http://imgur.com/mZ8MXl3

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

So some goons have been going around and getting Kimsemus removed from other goon guilds for being a "goonfucker". Never knew fishing could cause so much drama lol.

Dahn
Sep 4, 2004

Hy_C posted:

So some goons have been going around and getting Kimsemus removed from other goon guilds for being a "goonfucker". Never knew fishing could cause so much drama lol.

I'm a goon fisher, and Kimsemus was being an rear end, but that should not cause him to be removed from playing with other goons.

#FreeKimsemus

It's just a video game.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Hy_C posted:

and the hilarious thing is they are the goonfuckers but really 100% believe they are the good guys in this situation

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Dahn posted:

I'm a goon fisher, and Kimsemus was being an rear end, but that should not cause him to be removed from playing with other goons.

#FreeKimsemus

It's just a video game.

#FreeKimsemus

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that
How many guilds are we talking here? I thought it was just Star Citizen which was probably doing him a favor.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Hy_C posted:

Name and shame because that's really lame as hell.

If they had balls they would come here and admit it; they probably don't so I'm not getting my hopes up.

Only Slightly Bent
Jul 6, 2013

Potatoman posted:

Also, is Aranzeb still restricted to East only?

Yes. It's been the only server with a faction restriction lately.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

<Midge> so Kimsemus https://gate.eveonline.com/Profile/Kimsemus go gently caress yourself
<Midge> victory
<balistafreak> did you
<ThirdWorldRaygun> explain to me the eve link
<balistafreak> are you serious
<Midge> got him kicked from goonwaffe
<Midge> shrekt
<Midge> i didnt really go out of my way
<Midge> im a director in gsf... it took 0 effort

Third World Reagan fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Nov 6, 2014

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
its hilarious because they are pretty brave on IRC/Mumble/in-game but they rarely post here and avoid any discussion regarding what happened

Arcade
Sep 10, 2007

Eonwe posted:

and the hilarious thing is they are the goonfuckers but really 100% believe they are the good guys in this situation

With goons, there are never good guys. Goons got hosed, goons hosed back it seems.

Also, I thought this was DBRB who was going to other guilds, or something. I can't keep track.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Third World Reggin posted:

<Midge> so Kimsemus https://gate.eveonline.com/Profile/Kimsemus go gently caress yourself
<Midge> victory
<balistafreak> did you
<Midge> shrekt

Midge sounds like someone who does rear end to mouth on a regular basis and is too much of a pussy to admit it here.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Arcade posted:

With goons, there are never good guys. Goons got hosed, goons hosed back it seems.

Also, I thought this was DBRB who was going to other guilds, or something. I can't keep track.

so dbrb & midge so far at least

dabigredboat is also an eve goon bigshot

so our EVE transplants into Archeage so far

2 powertripping assholes
1 pedophile

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

How are these people in goon guilds if they never even post here

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Widestancer posted:

the hilarious thing is that were throwing out j4g about Kimsemus as this huge thing, but they really only use their SA accounts to be big shots in video game guilds

lol

Arcade
Sep 10, 2007

Widestancer posted:

No idea how they made it through the rigorous screening process.

Last time I checked, Goon Squad had given every member invite rights, at least two pubbies in the guild, and several bot names that could just be bad jokes.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
Offsites exist for a reason

to blame kewpah for everything
to hide shame

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Offsites exist for a reason

to blame kewpah for everything
to hide shame

also to talk poo poo "privately" about people

I can't tell you how many IMs I've gotten from people because people were shittalking me in IRC as if it was some private venue for Archeage enthusiasts

Deutsch Nozzle
Mar 29, 2008

#1 Macklemore fan

<Midge> shrekt

*pettily kicks someone from a goon guild because of fishing drama*

"shrekt"

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

shrekt

Ridinspinnaz
Jan 29, 2009

<Midge> victory
<balistafreak> did you
<Midge> shrekt

Imagine the fattest piece of poo poo with the smuggest look imaginable as he types by monitor light in the middle of the night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Enlighten me if you would good sirs and madams

• Locked thread