Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Madkal posted:

These were posted in the greenlit thread but I think they belong here

Promo shots for the new Terminator.

She...actually looks kind of similar to Linda Hamilton in the face, I think.

Which mixes my age old crush on badass T2 Linda Hamilton with my newer crush on beautiful game of thrones lady

this is getting weird guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

Indeed.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

2025x3000. You know you want to click it.

Noxville
Dec 7, 2003

Cage posted:

2025x3000. You know you want to click it.

Highly recommend this so you can check out the amazing Photoshop work. And confirm that really is David Arquette.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

it looks like all the faces on the right are judging the poor quality of the photoshop more than anything.

David Arquette is all "lol you get paid for this?"

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

The Photoshop wouldn't even be as much of a problem if the source image wasn't so low res.

But maybe she's just getting in shape to appear in the crowd of Forza 5.

ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Does anyone else love this to death? I do. I also enjoyed the film.

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
So Netflix had a fan contest to design the cover for the DVD release of Arrested Development Season 4. No points for guessing what style the winning design went with:

It's not the worst example of minimalism, and to be fair I guess it accurately represents the season: all the characters became near-charactures of themselves and were reduced to just a few of their basic traits that set them apart, which were then exaggerated beyond belief.

(I actually liked Season 4).

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

lelandjs posted:

So Netflix had a fan contest to design the cover for the DVD release of Arrested Development Season 4. No points for guessing what style the winning design went with:

It's not the worst example of minimalism, and to be fair I guess it accurately represents the season: all the characters became near-charactures of themselves and were reduced to just a few of their basic traits that set them apart, which were then exaggerated beyond belief.

I imagine they would have gotten more, better entries if they did it when people actually gave a poo poo about season 4 instead of waiting until a year and a half later.

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

lelandjs posted:

Will this DVD feature the new cut that Mitch Hurwitz is doing to edit all the storylines back together?

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

jimcunningham posted:

Does anyone else love this to death? I do. I also enjoyed the film.

Good movie.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Nihonniboku posted:

Will this DVD feature the new cut that Mitch Hurwitz is doing to edit all the storylines back together?

Do we know how long that cut's going to be? With all the reused footage I'm going to guess somewhere between 2 and 3 hours.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

TheJoker138 posted:

Do we know how long that cut's going to be? With all the reused footage I'm going to guess somewhere between 2 and 3 hours.

There's a :filez: re-edit that puts everything in chronological order, but it doesn't work well for obvious reasons. Still the same length though.

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

TheJoker138 posted:

I don't think so, but I suspect it will be at least a couple of episodes shorter for that very reason. I think originally they planned on there being only 10 episodes in the first place, but expanded it to the 13 or 14 we got because there was so much footage.

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

We're all awash in a sea of blood, and the least we can do is wave to each other.

Erebus posted:

The Photoshop wouldn't even be as much of a problem if the source image wasn't so low res.

But maybe she's just getting in shape to appear in the crowd of Forza 5.

What even happened here?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Well we all know how having a thigh gap is a "thing" now...

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Will it actually be funny now? re: arrested development

What a fall from grace compared to the old seasons.

pookerbug
Jan 21, 2006

the vitreous humourist

lelandjs posted:

I'm guessing that struggling freelance graphic designers love it when companies hold contests like this.

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

Entertainment Weekly have struck again.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

Oh my god, Vigo got Dana!

SALT CURES HAM
Jan 4, 2011
Is that supposed to be Sigourney Weaver in the GB pic? When did she turn into a horrible ghoul made in Christina Ricci's image?

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Keep on keeping on Arnie

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Lindsay looks better than I expected. Still weird.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
People remember Sports Night??

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
Peter Krause got a bit old, but Josh Charles still looks basically the same.

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

SALT CURES HAM posted:

Is that supposed to be Sigourney Weaver in the GB pic? When did she turn into a horrible ghoul made in Christina Ricci's image?

She's aged as people do and chooses to wear make up instead of turning into a cat person as some do. I think she looks great still.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
No Harold Ramis. :(

EDIT: Hahaha https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYCbF0Fat-c

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Yeah, Sigourney still looks phenomenal, that picture is kind of unfortunate. Also I don't think Ernie Hudson is capable of aging.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Yodzilla posted:

Still Aaron Sorkin's best show

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

This is pretty great:

The rest, not so much.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Rocketeer vs. The Communists poster looks dope.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
The Buckaroo Banzai II one is good too, although they made Peter Weller look a bit mutantlike.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

Yodzilla posted:

Sports Night was ownzone.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours
They should've done one for the Larry Sanders Show.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Slate Action posted:

The Buckaroo Banzai II one is good too, although they made Peter Weller look a bit mutantlike.

Did whoever made that poster completely make up the composition of the World Crime League? I'm pretty sure that the only one named was Hanoi Zan (whom I'd think would be played by David Cronenberg).

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Mister Chief posted:

Entertainment Weekly have struck again.

Lohan looks almost exactly like Tina Fey.

Ernie Hudson looking good though.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

Young Freud posted:

Did whoever made that poster completely make up the composition of the World Crime League? I'm pretty sure that the only one named was Hanoi Zan (whom I'd think would be played by David Cronenberg).

How do we make this happen?

One of the worst teases ever...

:argh:

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Young Freud posted:

One or two were mentioned in the novel, and the comics had a few, but there's never been an "official" roster of the World Crime League.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Codependent Poster posted:

Lohan looks almost exactly like Tina Fey.

Tina Fey looks younger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
Weaver looks good and Lohan's lower face is weirding me out for some reason.