Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
will I later regret not putting effort into this poll?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
Bonby
Jan 13, 2008

Annoying Dog
Man I don't know if it's just me but both on PC and PS4 the game has been lagging so bad to a point where it is unplayable only if I am in a party or joined someone else from my friend/clan list

If I solo queue the lag is mangeable but apart from that it's teleport galore. I really don't understand what happened considering I've been able to play all previous call of duty titles on PC and console with barely any problems even at launch.

Apart from that the game is pretty fun, I especially enjoy the fact you can customise each killstreaks to your liking, which I think is a first for the serie (Though I'm probably wrong), the SP is also way better than I anticipated.

Edit: I should also read the op.

Bonby fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Nov 6, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Who wants to play video games?

BobbyBaudoin posted:

Man I don't know if it's just me but both on PC and PS4 the

What have you done.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Dum Cumpster posted:

Are you still lifting heavy? It looks like it

More being heavy than lifting heavy these days. I still enjoy taking up the squat rack for an absurdly long time every now and then though.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Stubear St. Pierre posted:

A&W AT A GLANCE:
  • MP impressions* range from "lovely" to "lovely but too drunk to care"

I just wanted to say thanks to Stubear for saving me from drunk-buying this terrible game in the hopes that the MP would be good like BlOps 1 and not a terrible shitpile like MW2. Thanks, Stubear.

Bonby
Jan 13, 2008

Annoying Dog

Wazzit posted:

What have you done.

Being batshit retarded helps!

all apologies
May 13, 2008

woah
I'm online now add me on ps4.. PSN is squarpushr

Wanting to group up with some people and play

Add me

all apologies
May 13, 2008

woah
Need a group can't seem to find the link to the PSN names

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
SP is pretty good! I still run into the dumb "OUT OF MISSION AREA" thing when trying to flank people but it's not as restricted as Ghosts IIRC. The story is dumb, yeah, but it's like Summer Blockbuster: The Game so I don't mind. Some of the set pieces are annoying on Veteran. I've also run ahead and gotten behind the enemy dudes in a couple of stages and they just flip between me and the AI teammates constantly. If I get it to happen again I'll have to save and share it.

versus
Sep 11, 2001

:iw:

Lemon Curdistan posted:

the MP would be good like BlOps 1 and not a terrible shitpile like MW2.

Something is very wrong with this phrase.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
I have discovered the shield.

All hail and hide behind the plastic savior as it carries me to killstreaks.

platero
Sep 11, 2001

spooky, but polite, a-hole

Pillbug
Can I please get an invite to the Steam Bloop group? It's showing invite only. I have hobo beer, and want to kill things with internet people.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/bolda

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Online on PS4 if anyone wants to play BostonZombie

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
The Unicorn City Police Department is on the case!

now I just need a matching playercard.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

limited posted:

Well, I finished the SP. And wow. They turned Kevin Spacey into ACTUAL HITLER, with concentration camps to boot and yet the media aren't making GBS threads their pants over it.

:foxnews: protects it's own. :colbert:
Why would they punish successful job creators?

all apologies
May 13, 2008

woah
Anyone post the ps4 user list?

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

There isn't a COD specific one, I don't think. But check the OP of the ps4 thread if you just want to mass add everyone

Fatty_McLumpkin
Sep 30, 2002

Oh I loooove going to the mooon ahaha ahhhahaaa

Thumbtacks posted:

The Unicorn City Police Department is on the case!

now I just need a matching playercard.

how do you see your emblem online?

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

all apologies posted:

Anyone post the ps4 user list?

Just look up my Friends list. :hurr:

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
The SP story would work better if Atlas were a smaller company/PMC at the time Mitchell joins. On your first ride around Kevin Spacey tells you he has the world's largest standing army, and then after killing BADGUY WHO MAYBE WASN'T ALL BAD?! the interview lady says "you now control the world's largest standing army" and Kevin Spacey looks smug.

Yeah, thinking about CoD single player :rolleyes:

Gonna hop on multi in a bit for some PS4 action. Less thinky more shooty, Ura 'Merica! :911:

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013

Fatty_McLumpkin posted:

how do you see your emblem online?

What do you mean?

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~
I'm online if anyone has a group going. PSN: SPZX

Nevermind, I just realized what time it was and I won't have long to play.

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot
Man people in hardcore really don't appreciate when you use the dual chainguns (I pulled one from a supply drop named "Bacon & Eggs" - +3 damage, -3 accuracy) while on their team. :laugh:

Stubear St. Pierre
Feb 22, 2006

Lemon Curdistan posted:

I just wanted to say thanks to Stubear for saving me from drunk-buying this terrible game in the hopes that the MP would be good like BlOps 1 and not a terrible shitpile like MW2. Thanks, Stubear.

:tipshat:

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
Trying to get a party together but I'm new to PS4 so I don't really know to do this poo poo. No one replied in the IRC room and there's only 6 people in there anyway.

PSN: Static_Rook

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

the lead launcher loving rules

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Gadzooks! I'm terrified of this little child who is going to stab me with a knife. I must wrest the knife away from his control and therefore gain the upperhand.

GET MY BELT SON posted:

the lead launcher loving rules

What is the lead launcher?

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

Why have more people not called you a loving moron for linking this?

I Am Frick
Mar 26, 2004

The lesser half
of Frick and Frack

Spoon Man posted:

For anyone that is emblem challenged, you can join a clan and use the clan emblem! Clan members can also submit emblems for the leader to use/save/discard so you can use clans as a way of sharing emblem creations. I know as a clan leader, I can save the clan emblem to my personal list. If members can also save the clan emblem, the leader can just swap the clan emblem regularly for members to save a variety of solid entries.

How?

[e] Nevermind, I figured it out! Go to the emblem editor in the app, view by your platform, click it, hit the OPTIONS button in the top right corner, and Save. It'll overwrite one of your emblems, so make sure you back up your current one!

I Am Frick fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Nov 7, 2014

SilentW
Apr 3, 2009

my It dept hgere is fucking clwonshoes, and as someone hwo used to do IT for 9 years it pains me to see them fbe so terriuble

Lemon Curdistan posted:

...MP would be good like BlOps 1 and not a terrible shitpile like MW2.

:eyepop:
you heard it first here folks, I wasted 410 hours in MW2 MP, should have spent that time in Bloops.

Stubear St. Pierre
Feb 22, 2006

dreffen posted:

we didn't click it

SilentW
Apr 3, 2009

my It dept hgere is fucking clwonshoes, and as someone hwo used to do IT for 9 years it pains me to see them fbe so terriuble

dreffen posted:

because capitalism owns and you're a dirty jealous poor?

all apologies
May 13, 2008

woah
To stu we should catch up hmu

Stubear St. Pierre
Feb 22, 2006

for sure dude, you ever on Fb these days

anuj
Oct 14, 2005

~anime crew~
~R.I.P. Soap-san~

Emblem editor is pretty fun at least.

penis bandana
Aug 6, 2008
Stu you can update the OP now because the game is fun and I'm not even that drunk

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~
How do you use all the supply drops you get in SP?

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

SilentW posted:

:eyepop:
you heard it first here folks, I wasted 410 hours in MW2 MP, should have spent that time in Bloops.

I liked MW2 a lot but some aspects (iwnet) were still a real pain in the rear end).

Stubear St. Pierre posted:

we didn't click it

Neither did I thankfully.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Knifegrab posted:

What is the lead launcher?

it's a hbra3 variant you get from doing exo survival

it's gotten me into the top three almost two times

West007
Apr 21, 2013

dreffen posted:

I liked MW2 a lot but some aspects (iwnet) were still a real pain in the rear end).

MW2 was the most fun cod for me. Flame away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SadisTech
Jun 26, 2013

Clem.
Just dropping in to say "How the loving poo poo did the DVDA or whatever they're called get the holographic video footage of the thing that should not even have been recorded?" I mean WTF, seriously?

• Locked thread