Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
This thread has also made me want Five Guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galler
Jan 28, 2008

In Ohare for my final hop back home. Ready to start playing musical gates and delay roulette! Betting 2 gate changes and 1hr delay. I really should just rent a car and drive but :effort:

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

meatpimp posted:

Is it truly misogynistic if the same comment could (and probably has) been directed at several males in this subforum, as well?
What's misogynistic is her making a deliberate double entendre, and someone deciding they need to leap in and protest the people who are just rolling with the humour.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

If there's one thing I love more than GruntKilla420, it's the Queen! Also bacon.

meatpimp posted:

Is it truly misogynistic if the same comment could (and probably has) been directed at several males in this subforum, as well?

I was almost disappointed that I wasn't quoting 13 inch.

Also, give me some credit - I left the '6 to 10 inches' thing alone.

Somewhat Heroic posted:

:stare: at those who can handle a double and fries by themselves.

The first time I did it, I rolled out of bed at midday, got straight in a taxi to Five Guys on an empty stomach and demolished the thing. What followed was the worst stomach pain I've ever experienced. That didn't stop me from doing the exact same thing every week. I built up a tolerance to it.

Pomp and Circumcized fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Nov 9, 2014

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

Dragged out my winter wheels today and cleaned them. Goo Gone works well for getting grime off Plasti Dip. Me and my buddy are gonna finally do my wheel bearings and swap on my winter wheels Tuesday night at his shop.

Cleaned the entire house today and went grocery shopping. Making chicken stew in the crockpot for the entire week's dinner and am making some pasta for tonight. All in all a successful Sunday.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
November chat: gently caress turkey, its burger time.

I'm ready for snow. Both rovers are surprisingly functional. Can't wait to do some awd power slides.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

BrokenKnucklez posted:

Both rovers are surprisingly functional.
I'm sure it's not likely that this will come back to bite you.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe
gently caress turkey, Its scotch time.

Galler
Jan 28, 2008

Galler posted:

In Ohare for my final hop back home. Ready to start playing musical gates and delay roulette! Betting 2 gate changes and 1hr delay. I really should just rent a car and drive but :effort:

Nailed the gate change number but the flight is actually on time :woop:

E: Unless the plane falls apart on the runway with everyone in it or something. ORD could still gently caress this up.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot

InitialDave posted:

I'm sure it's not likely that this will come back to bite you.

I'm sure.

Jag is in storage now too. I forgot how fun it is to hammer the poo poo out of that V8.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I bought an Xbox One.

I'm really not good with this whole having money thing.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Oh god i just woke up and I need 5 Guys inside me

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

OFFICER 13 INCH posted:

I'm In.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
Australia is so magical. :allears:

quote:

'Mum thinks I'm an idiot': Australian man admits 'surfing' dead whale was bad idea
http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/03/world/asia/australia-man-dead-whale/

Mat_Drinks
Nov 18, 2002

mmm this nitromethane gets my supercharger runnin'

Rhyno posted:

I bought an Xbox One.

I'm about to get one too. Did there used to be a Forza good crew?

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

The only games I really play right now is NHL 2014 for my 360 and only when I'm drunk with some friends, and BF4 on PC with goons. I keep meaning to finish the first assassins creed but :effort:

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
I bought Lego Marvel on Friday because it was on sale on steam. I played through the first level and it seems like it'll be fun

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

OFFICER 13 INCH posted:

Guys, let's keep the misandry to a dull roar, ok?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Mat_Drinks posted:

I'm about to get one too. Did there used to be a Forza good crew?

I dunno, I heard the new Forza sucks?

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

If there's one thing I love more than GruntKilla420, it's the Queen! Also bacon.

OFFICER 13 INCH posted:

One at a time or all at once?

Edit: vv sorry, fixed.

Pomp and Circumcized fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Nov 10, 2014

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Guys, let's keep the homophobia to a dull roar, okay?

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 213 days!)

Fucknag posted:

Guys, let's keep the homophobia to a dull roar, okay?

..this is playing out like a Lonely Island musical break. How many guys are in that group?

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007
hello im back in ai buy me avatars plz :-*
I had Five Guys today.

The last time I owned a console was the 360 a few years ago, but the last console I actually played was the N64. I tried playing Skyrim on the 360 and I guess my controller coordination is just shot from exclusively playing PC games for years.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Misogyny aside, how is Tinder treating you these days? We haven't had any horrible date stories for a while.

JukeboxHerostratus
Nov 25, 2009

I keep finding halloween candy on clearance at CVS. One dollar bought me a giant bag of Reese's. I'm supposed to be on a diet, dammit!

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Horse Divorce posted:

I keep finding halloween candy on clearance at CVS. One dollar bought me a giant bag of Reese's. I'm supposed to be on a diet, dammit!

poo poo I keep forgetting to swing by the store and peruse their halloween candy.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 213 days!)

Horse Divorce posted:

Being CVS, you have to wonder which Halloween it was. :zombie:

I've found that I like the full-of-lead Mexican Tootsie-Pop knockoffs. Also, somehow they got away with "more than 40 pieces" prominently displayed on each bag, and for the assortment, it actually lists only about 22 items, and yep, that is all that is in there. Each was individually wrapped, too, so its not like they were counting a roll of Smarties as 10 pieces.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007
hello im back in ai buy me avatars plz :-*

ShittyPostmakerPro posted:

Misogyny aside, how is Tinder treating you these days? We haven't had any horrible date stories for a while.

I'm taking a break from dating. Really! I mean it! Probably! Because lately I've done way too much thinking with my vagina and not enough with my brain.

I did recently talk to a dude on Tinder who is hilarious and clever, but half of his pictures were stunning and the other half were not at all. He admitted that all of the really good pictures were from eight years ago. I'm leaning toward unmatching him because I feel like it's disingenuous to use pictures that are that old. My body was pretty bangin' at 18, but I'm not going to use pictures that are eight years old on a dating website.

goatse guy fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Nov 10, 2014

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

mariooncrack posted:

This thread has also made me want Five Guys.

I gave in and got a veggie sandwich last night, and a few peanuts too.

Rhyno posted:

I dunno, I heard the new Forza sucks?

I haven't played it since January but it's still a fun game. It doesn't have many cars compared to 4 and has less tracks but what it does have is pretty fun. They've added the Nurburgring back in and added Road America and Long Beach. If you already have a One and the price is good I'd say it's a good buy.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

CharlesM posted:

I haven't played it since January but it's still a fun game. It doesn't have many cars compared to 4 and has less tracks but what it does have is pretty fun. They've added the Nurburgring back in and added Road America and Long Beach. If you already have a One and the price is good I'd say it's a good buy.

Well Target is going buy two get one free on all video games this week, might have to snatch it up.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

CharlesM posted:

I gave in and got a veggie sandwich last night, and a few peanuts too.

November chat thread: All I want is Five Guys inside me.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Nothing satisfies me like choking down a greasy double fistfull of 5 guys' meat and all the nuts I could fit in my mouth

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
13 inch is a rabid squirrel?

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

goatse guy posted:

I'm taking a break from dating. Really! I mean it! Probably! Because lately I've done way too much thinking with my vagina and not enough with my brain.

I did recently talk to a dude on Tinder who is hilarious and clever, but half of his pictures were stunning and the other half were not at all. He admitted that all of the really good pictures were from eight years ago. I'm leaning toward unmatching him because I feel like it's disingenuous to use pictures that are that old. My body was pretty bangin' at 18, but I'm not going to use pictures that are eight years old on a dating website.

I don't have a lot of pictures to choose from, a couple of mine are a year or two old. The difference for me is that I'm really not different (physically) :shobon:

I went on a Tinder date the other night and it was weird being the one who had to keep the conversation going. Poor girl was shy as hell. Then again, I was absolutely towering over her (I'm 6'4", she was about 5'6" or less) and I think that I can be slightly intimidating without meaning to be. It was even better, because she didn't have a car, and I had to give her a ride home (she took a cab to get there). She was slightly wide eyed when I folded myself into the Miata :v:

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

OFFICER 13 INCH posted:

Nothing satisfies me like choking down a greasy double fistfull of 5 guys' meat and all the nuts I could fit in my mouth

Mods please add trigger warnings: dicks, balls, multiple partners, bored-out cylinders, piston-stroke. Also ban anyone who says those things to an irl girl.

I can easily do a 2x2 In-N-Out cheeseburger w/ grilled & normal onions/chilis and a side of animal-style fries but I reserve that for my most desperate of hungover days where I already loathe myself. I don't ever order fries unless there is someone else to help me with them because I am pushing 30 and can already feel my metabolism slowing down and need carbspace for beer.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
I refused to bend to the Five Guys pressure, and went to Z Burger instead.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I just noticed the restaurant Im at was legit playing Goodbye Horses as background muzak :psyduck:

Disgruntled Bovine
Jul 5, 2010

IOwnCalculus posted:

Five Guys has been expanding here like mad but honestly it doesn't taste much different than Wendy's to me.

I'm sorry, what horrible accident were your taste buds in that they cannot tell the difference in quality between Wendy's and Five Guys?

I'm not saying Five Guys is the end all be all of burgers, but it's way better than Wendy's.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
http://www.driftspec.org/articles/this-11-6l-turbocharged-big-block-rotary-engine-is-completely-insane

Diesel Rotary anyone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
Wendy's has really upped their game lately though, I will admit that. Still no 5 guys.

And smash burger is revolting to my mouth.

• Locked thread