Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006
I want your happy place to slap you as it flies by.

Somehow my original pair of MF came back.

Anyway:
One Sold, one remaining.2xONE MF Drives work perfectly, gigged but not molested, minir scuffing original boxes and feet and all that. $125 shipped or make an offer, I'd like to ditch these NOW so I'm pretty drat motivated. (This means I found something shiny)

Blue Baby Bottle condenser mic.
It's quite well used, a little dinged up but not horribly. Has the original wooden box and mount (no shock mount).
$200 shipped OBO

SOLD MF EXP Pedal works perfectly no damage original box.
$30 shipped.

iostream.h fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Nov 4, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illegal Grin
Oct 4, 2003
Hedonistic Bastard
I'd be interested in the Baby Bottle for sure. Think I could get a picture of the wear and tear on it?

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003

Panterica fucked around with this message at 15:33 on Nov 5, 2014

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

Illegal Grin posted:

I'd be interested in the Baby Bottle for sure. Think I could get a picture of the wear and tear on it?
Sure thing, lemme get around a bit.

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

Sorry for the delay, today's been one thing after another, plus I had to deal with a dead MacBook.

As you can see, the capsule cage is a bit dented, it was like that when I got it but there are no issues as a result.
I picked it up some time ago for a project, it worked splendidly, I don't really need it for anything else and as a result it's been sitting around (well, that's a lie, I've been using it with TeamSpeak because I dunno why) unused.

It sounds REALLY good through the GAP 73 preamp, incidentally.

Illegal Grin
Oct 4, 2003
Hedonistic Bastard
Looks good. I'd be more than happy to take that off your hands.

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

Illegal Grin posted:

Looks good. I'd be more than happy to take that off your hands.
Sounds good to me: iostream.header at gee male and I should be able to ship tomorrow, thanks!

Illegal Grin
Oct 4, 2003
Hedonistic Bastard
Payment sent! PMing you my address just in case you don't get it through Paypal. Thanks a bunch!

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

Illegal Grin posted:

Payment sent! PMing you my address just in case you don't get it through Paypal. Thanks a bunch!
You're square man, thanks a ton! I'll shoot you shipping info tomorrow.

That leaves me with a:

MF Drive (no EXP pedal): also great shape in box.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Looking to offload this mixer.

It's heavy and comes with a road case so it'd proabably be best to try to pick up local to the Pittsburgh region but I'll ship for the right price.

Mackie CFX16. Lightly gigged (literally less than 10) absolutely clean, not a nick or scratch on it:

I need to get at least $350 out of this.

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

Breaking these up with quotes so it's a little easier to see all this stuff.

quote:

Black Arts Toneworks Black Forest $110
Black Arts Toneworks Ritual Fuzz $80
Wampler Plextortion $140
TC Electronic Hall of Fame $80sold
(left the reverb at practice, sorry about the no picture, I'd be happy to grab one if anybody wants)

quote:

Peavey 215 $180
This is the triangle port 215, originally a bass cab (as far as I can tell. People don't agree about old peavey 215's on the internet) but it's loaded with Eminence Big Bens and sounds enormous.
Tolex is in reasonable shape, a couple dings here and there, otherwise solid as hell

Acoustic G412A $80
In good shape, a couple tolex dings. Original speakers.

I can't ship either of these, it'd just be an insane hassle. I'm located in Parma, OH just a little bit south of Cleveland. I live in an apartment so I don't have any space to have people test either of these, unfortunately.
If it's closer for anyone, I can have either of these at my parents house in Litchfield to test either out. Willing to deliver within reason.

quote:

2013 American Special Strat $800
No dings on it, the usual pick scratches above the pickguard. Frets are good, minor wear on the EAD side.

It's got fender locking tuners, graphite saddles and a Dimarzio Tone Zone in the bridge. Schaller straplocks are installed, and I'll send them along minus the strap. I've got the original saddles, tuners and back plate, along with all the original documentation/tools.
Comes with either a big Peavey T-60 case (pictured) or your usual tweed hard case if you'd prefer. Also comes with the original soft case.

Hypnolobster fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Nov 11, 2014

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

Hypnolobster posted:

Breaking these up with quotes so it's a little easier to see all this stuff.

I had that era Peavey 115 combo bass amp and it looked exactly like that. poo poo was heavy as gently caress. Good amp tho

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

My normal rig is a Peavey VTM120 (55 lb), an oversized Peavey 412 from that era with eminence commonwealths (over 200 lbs) and a vintage Hagstrom Swede (also heavy).

Everything about it is ridiculous.

Old Peavey poo poo loving rules though, despite being horrendous to move around.

Hypnolobster fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Nov 8, 2014

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

I'd be all over that Peavey 215 if you were closer (I live in VA)

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.
It's a long-shot but I'm selling a Blues Jr. in the Boston area for $300:

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/msg/4755443024.html

TopherCStone
Feb 27, 2013

I am very important and deserve your attention
(this has been posted before, I have updated it with what I'm looking for and will stop bumping it forward after this)

I have a trans-red Carvin TL60, circa 2001, neck-through, 2 C22 Vintage-voiced humbuckers, hardtail bridge, splitting for each pickup, ebony fretboard, straplocks (will come with gray Couch strap with locks installed) and Sperzel locking tuners (These are amazing if you've never used them). Mahogany wings, and I believe the neck itself is maple. Neck profile is a mm wider than standard Fender nut width, but slimmer front to back. Like a ( instead of a C. 14" radius. 25" scale length, little more than a Gibson, little less than a Fender. Comes with locking Carvin hardshell case, which is in great condition inside, a bit rough on the outside but still functional.

Pictured are the front and back, as well as the only real flaw, a pinhead sized ding on the bottom rear of the guitar near the jackplate.

This is redundant with my SG and I have a custom build in the works that needs to be funded (please don't make me have to sell plasma or something). As such I have lowered my price to $425 plus shipping, and if you're in Northern NJ/NYC perhaps we can meet halfway and not have to worry about shipping. It's a great versatile guitar.

PM me for any offers/questions

Sockington
Jul 26, 2003
I've had the biggest boner for that guitar since you started posting it months ago. :fap:

firebad57
Dec 29, 2008

Sockington posted:

I've had the biggest boner for that guitar since you started posting it months ago. :fap:

Same. God, I wish I were in the market for a guitar. Now, if somebody wanted to buy this Jamman Stereo, that would help...

granpa yum
Jul 15, 2004
Anyone have an old copy of reason they don't want? I'm trying to whittle down the price of 8 and the upgrade will work with any valid license for reason 1-7. I can pay cash or trade, I have some drum and synth stuff if that interests anyone.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx
I have a minibrute (regular edition, not SE, different colors, or microbrute) that's brand new in box, looking for $350 shipped to the lower 48.

The reason why it's brand new is I originally received one with a defective keybed last year. This is a known issue with the first generation's keybed but it has been fixed on later generations, part of that fixed was that if you had one with a defective keybed it would be exchanged for a new one which is what you'll be getting.

A Winner is Jew fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Nov 20, 2014

etanmaet
Feb 19, 2010

A Winner is Jew posted:

I have a minibrute (regular edition, not SE, different colors, or microbrute) that's brand new in box, looking for $350 shipped to the lower 48.

The reason why it's brand new is I originally received one with a defective keybed last year. This is a known issue with the first generation's keybed but it has been fixed on later generations, part of that fixed was that if you had one with a defective keybed it would be exchanged for a new one which is what you'll be getting.

Throwing you an offer of $250 shipped to California

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007
I've got a Yamaha MG12XU which I've used like, twice and which has the original packaging. 250 shipped anywhere in the US.

Also hoping to sell a TB-3 for 250 and a Volca Keys for 90, both prices shipped.

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Chomp chomp chomp...We have the legendary Magic Beans
Goon Made Wallets

Thoogsby posted:

It's a long-shot but I'm selling a Blues Jr. in the Boston area for $300:

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/msg/4755443024.html

and your having trouble selling it? That would go for a second here in Orlando.

firebad57
Dec 29, 2008

firebad57 posted:

Hi goons,
I am moving over to an all-in-one effects solution that has a built-in looper, so I don't have much use for ALL THIS LOOPER:

It's in good used condition, with velcro for a pedal board. Includes power supply. I'd like to get $170 for it shipped. mholmeslinder [AT!] gmail

Reposting this, because somebody must want a great looper in very good condition for Christmas!

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
anyone getting rid of any fuzz/distortion boxes (bass and/or guitar) ?

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world, so there was only one thing I could do:
was ding a ding dang, my dang a long racecar.

It's a love affair. Mainly jebus, and my racecar.

Smash it Smash hit posted:

I have a Big Muff Pi (with tone wicker) that I'm selling. Interested in that kinda deal?

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Got a Way Huge Green Rhino in great shape, works well on guitar and bass. Doesn't like my OR15 sadly enough. As a boost it's given me some of the hugest tones I've heard. By the way sorry I haven't emailed you back, I've been so scattered lately. Gotta see what the outcome was with those strings soon :)

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Kilometers Davis posted:

Got a Way Huge Green Rhino in great shape, works well on guitar and bass. Doesn't like my OR15 sadly enough. As a boost it's given me some of the hugest tones I've heard. By the way sorry I haven't emailed you back, I've been so scattered lately. Gotta see what the outcome was with those strings soon :)

Cool! Yeah just email me the details and all the others! The strings worked out pretty well, I definitely dug them. I ended up putting back on some rounds cause the 12's were just a bitttt too much for my measly hand strength. I think after I go through the strings that I have now that I might throw on some 10 flat wounds and see how that goes.

I PM'd sofullofhate as well, looking to gift my roommate who has been having drive problems.

Pitre
Jul 29, 2003

I'm in the market for an MXR Carbon Copy delay. If anyone is offloading one, toss me a PM.

OhDearGodNo
Jan 3, 2014

I'm trying to find an owner for my H&K Tubemeister 18. Tubes are good and it's pretty.

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003

Panterica fucked around with this message at 10:07 on Dec 12, 2014

OhDearGodNo
Jan 3, 2014

I'm only looking to get $350 for this, includes the overpriced $50 metal foot switch.

If you're in Northern VA I can toss in the 2x12 cab dirt cheap also.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

OhDearGodNo posted:

I'm only looking to get $350 for this, includes the overpriced $50 metal foot switch.

If you're in Northern VA I can toss in the 2x12 cab dirt cheap also.

From the thumbnail I seriously thought this was a reef aquarium at first.

Schlieren
Jan 7, 2005

LEZZZZZZZZZBIAN CRUSH

Still selling my Zvex Double Rock...

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Goon Made Wallets
Anybody interested in a Strat style Super-Wide neck from Warmoth?

Looking to sell it out outright trade for another Strat style neck.

E: Here it is

http://imgur.com/fgMFoPO

philkop fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Dec 13, 2014

Alleric
Dec 10, 2002

Rambly Bastard...

philkop posted:

Anybody interested in a Strat style Super-Wide neck from Warmoth?

Looking to sell it out outright trade for another Strat style neck.

E: Here it is

http://imgur.com/fgMFoPO

what's the nut width and neck radius? what material and finish?

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Goon Made Wallets

Alleric posted:

what's the nut width and neck radius? what material and finish?

1 7/8" - Warmoth's compund radius - Maple on maple with a tru oil finish buffed down to a nice smooth satin. The neck is about 1" thick all of the way through. Baseball bat status.

It's a great playing neck but it might be a tad too fat for me. It doesn't quite feel like a classical neck, but its pretty drat close.

If you live anywhere around Orlando FL, you are free to come try it (and get a random jam or two going)

That goes for anyone, even if you weren't interested in my neck but wanted to try the superwide. I wish I had this option when I first bought it.

kaptainkaffeine
Apr 1, 2003

Drug Free Since: Lunch

Schlieren posted:

Still selling my Zvex Double Rock...

How much?

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Someone buy my BKP Piledriver set. I'll give you a fair price and toss you two 500k BKP pots that pair perfectly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Goon Made Wallets

Kilometers Davis posted:

Someone buy my BKP Piledriver set. I'll give you a fair price and toss you two 500k BKP pots that pair perfectly.

What's a "fair price", feel free to pm.

Looking to make a project tele and these would be nice