Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

emanresu tnuocca posted:

The final shot of "The Gang Finds a Dumpster Baby" might be the single best shot of the series, a fantastic episode all around in general, very strong gruesome twosome (best twosome) performance as well. Best season opener?

For me it's Mac is a Serial Killer. When the neighbor comes in and Frank revs the chainsaw. Jesus. Amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

The end of Charlie's Mom Has Cancer is also amazing. "My mommy is a skeleton!"

Or the turtle from Charlie Rules the World.

Tom P. Baxter
Apr 26, 2005
How do you know my language!?!?!

PittTheElder posted:

"I feel too much! I feel too much!"

I love how despite being a horrible sociopath Dennis seems to genuinely love cats except that one time when he was OK with letting Dee's cat die in the wall.

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Tom P. Baxter posted:

"I feel too much! I feel too much!"

I love how despite being a horrible sociopath Dennis seems to genuinely love cats except that one time when he was OK with letting Dee's cat die in the wall.

It was only so he could get her out of a jam.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

FadingChord posted:

Dennis Reynolds: An Erotic Life

Mac is a cancer kid and they're trying to get Jon Bon Jovi to do an acoustic set at his hospital bedside.

I had a friend who really liked Jon Bon Jovi and she would get very, very upset when I called him "Bovine Joni."

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp

DoctorStrangelove posted:

I had a friend who really liked Jon Bon Jovi and she would get very, very upset when I called him "Bovine Joni."

This great-in-itself sentence is made so much better by the inclusion of the word "had" at the beginning.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Dead Precedents posted:

For me it's Mac is a Serial Killer. When the neighbor comes in and Frank revs the chainsaw. Jesus. Amazing.

Watched that one again last night. One of the best for sure.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
The moment that sold me on Sunny is the end of The Gang Finds a Dead Guy.

"Your grandfather's a Nazi."

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
P Diddy's (Sean Combs? What name does he go by these days?) appearance in "Charlie's mom has cancer" is one of my favorite celebrity guest appearances, not as great as Schmitty or Fatty McGoo maybe but for a one time character he's pretty awesome.

"Hell yeah that's racist!"

The charlie/mac speech and Dennis' reactions also get me everytime "Give me money. Money me. Money now. Me a money needing a lot now"

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

CODChimera posted:

Watched that one again last night. One of the best for sure.

Pepper jack loveessss Fragglerock.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

PittTheElder posted:

I grifted you! Score one for the old guys.

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

emanresu tnuocca posted:

P Diddy's (Sean Combs? What name does he go by these days?) appearance in "Charlie's mom has cancer" is one of my favorite celebrity guest appearances, not as great as Schmitty or Fatty McGoo maybe but for a one time character he's pretty awesome.

"Hell yeah that's racist!"

The charlie/mac speech and Dennis' reactions also get me everytime "Give me money. Money me. Money now. Me a money needing a lot now"

Mother Earth don't play. :mad:

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

PittTheElder posted:

Or the turtle from Charlie Rules the World.

Sometimes things just… end.

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker
My wife and I have been soured by the show since season 8, but last night we came home and she proclaimed "I want to see 'Kitten Mittons'!". An hour and a half later and we've re-watched that, The Gang Gets Trapped, and Chardee MacDennis: The Game Of Games.

And she finally "got" my stupid catchphrase response to our food-beggy cat: "If you wanted more potato chips, you should have gotten them at the hamburger store!"

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

My favourite is still The Gang Wrestles for the Troops if only for the opening Hulk Hogan conversation.

"His hair is blonde, yet silken like that of a Chinese man"

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

FadingChord posted:

Sometimes things just… end.
I love the show, but I wish that had been the final line of the final episode and that there had been no more Sunny ever after that because what a fuckin' way to end the show

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

Charlie Rules the World is a great episode, but it's seriously a crime it wasn't called Dennis Blows Himself. It would have been the best cut to the title of all time.

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

Whalley posted:

I love the show, but I wish that had been the final line of the final episode and that there had been no more Sunny ever after that because what a fuckin' way to end the show

I really want the final episode to be The Gang Gets Theirs, in which they finally face consequences for all their insane bullshit. At least one person should loving die.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

Worked out great for Seinfeld.

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

Pharmaskittle posted:

I really want the final episode to be The Gang Gets Theirs, in which they finally face consequences for all their insane bullshit. At least one person should loving die.

"I DON'T forgive you!"

grilldos
Mar 27, 2004

BUST A LOAF
IN THIS
YEAST CONFECTION
Grimey Drawer

Pharmaskittle posted:

robot roll call posted:

The two types of Always Sunny goons right here. :allears:

Dave Angel
Sep 8, 2004

robot roll call posted:

It did pave the way for that incredible Jerry Seinfeld in Oz video.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

Whalley posted:

Yeah, that would have been my choice for an ending too. Barring that, another Gang Recycles Their Trash type episode that illustrates that the gang has not grown or learned at all.

3 A.M. Radio
Nov 5, 2003

Workin' too hard can give me
A heart attACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK!
You oughtta' know by now...
I think the biggest missed opportunity is when they titled the one episode "Mac and Dennis Buy A Time Share" instead of "The Gang Gets Got".

Tom P. Baxter
Apr 26, 2005
How do you know my language!?!?!
Looks like there's a new promo video for season 10. I laughed watching Dee fall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu-LVWuaIUE

Mercaptopropyl
Sep 16, 2006

I can be framed easier than Whistler's Mother

Officer Farva posted:

I think the biggest missed opportunity is when they titled the one episode "Mac and Dennis Buy A Time Share" instead of "The Gang Gets Got".

No way, the "Mac and Dennis Buy a Time Share" reveal as they're laughing at Dee about how "You won't see us getting scammed!" was one of my favorites.

rawillkill
Aug 15, 2009

Emma Watson is what runs trivia teams.

Tom P. Baxter posted:

Looks like there's a new promo video for season 10. I laughed watching Dee fall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu-LVWuaIUE

There were 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3uZfFT2N7w

Also Cricket's face is so hosed in that video you posted, he has SERIOUS loving scarring from the fire

http://i.imgur.com/b5N1azh.png

Some more promotional poo poo:

rawillkill fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Nov 14, 2014

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Dead Precedents posted:

To be fair, they are still pretty shocked by Dennis' sex stuff (like "because of the implication" and the crap they find in his trunk). However, they usually stop caring rather quickly.

Hold on, in what episode did they find something horrifying in Dennis's trunk? Don't please tell me what they found, just tell me the episode because I don't remember it at all and I want to re-watch it.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

High School Reunion.

grilldos
Mar 27, 2004

BUST A LOAF
IN THIS
YEAST CONFECTION
Grimey Drawer
Which are the last two episodes of Season 7.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
Specifically, Part 2 towards the end.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

Dennis also alludes to the contents of his truck in The Anti-Social Network.

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

rawillkill posted:

Also Cricket's face is so hosed in that video you posted, he has SERIOUS loving scarring from the fire

http://i.imgur.com/b5N1azh.png

Holy loving poo poo!

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!
poo poo, Cricket. Did I get you?

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
I cannot stop laughing at poor Cricket's face. Is there a gif or short video showing Cricket's horrible transformation over the years?

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

Pharmaskittle posted:

The way I imagine the show ending is that in the first episode they just suddenly out of nowhere have a new member, no explanation he just walks in during the first episode while they are in the middle of an argument and joins in. He then hangs out with them for the rest of the season until the penultimate episode when charlie is just like "hey who is that guy we've been hanging out with recently." "I don't know isn't he a friend of Mac" "No I though he was a Dennis' friend." Then the guy walking in and they ask "hey who are you?" he says "I'm with the FBI and you are all under arrest." The final shot of the episode is SWAT bursting into the bar and a to be continued.
Then the final episode is the gang being put of trail for the laundry list of crime they have commited over the course of the show.

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

Hughmoris posted:

poo poo, Cricket. Did I get you?

hahaha holy poo poo he's clearly wearing the priest outfit again, i can't stop laughing. next season gonna rule

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus
That family feud episode is going to be loving amazing.

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Hold on, in what episode did they find something horrifying in Dennis's trunk? Don't please tell me what they found, just tell me the episode because I don't remember it at all and I want to re-watch it.

I like to bind... I like to BE BOUND.

Does anyone have a gif of Dee's smile in the Gang Saves the Day when she gets asked if does characters? It's such a Grinchey smile and it's loving hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Irradiation posted:

I like to bind... I like to BE BOUND.

Does anyone have a gif of Dee's smile in the Gang Saves the Day when she gets asked if does characters? It's such a Grinchey smile and it's loving hilarious.

It's pretty amazing. I don't have that, but how about this.