Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Just had the first actusl pain hit ad ive been in the bsck room crying so hard i cant see and i would do anything to go back to this morning.

Out of all the ways this could have ended why did she needd to make me bleed like this

She huose this on purpose to make me leave her for the crime of giving hr a chance for hope

I didnt desergethis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

OFFICER 13 INCH posted:

Just had the first actusl pain hit ad ive been in the bsck room crying so hard i cant see and i would do anything to go back to this morning.

Out of all the ways this could have ended why did she needd to make me bleed like this

She huose this on purpose to make me leave her for the crime of giving hr a chance for hope

I didnt desergethis

Area goons, can somebody go and take care of our boy? I think he needs a shoulder now.

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004

OFFICER 13 INCH posted:

I didnt desergethis

At least your tear-ducts still work.
:(
Stay safe

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Already got pararescue meetjgme after work gonna be a george n dragon in fremont

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

Phone posted:

Go eat a burrito and gas yourself. This ain't New Jersey, son.

CommieGIR posted:

Drill, baby Drill.

Also, :frogout:

I was being selfish. Apologies all around.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

Rhyno posted:

Yeah but teenagers? Are old guys in vogue these days?

I'm 27, my last fling was 18, and she's the one who came after me. I'm just assuming it's the whole "You're older, own your own car, and are independent" thing, because it sure as gently caress wasn't my looks. I've got a mouth like a sarlacc from never taking care of my teeth throughout highschool and I don't think "Water department worker with a retired police cruiser" is a major turn on for most females.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Join in on this one guys. Im back to really just not feeling anything at all again

http://youtu.be/nzyNWyZhUS0

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007
hello im back in ai buy me avatars plz :-*

Rhyno posted:

Old guys are always in vogue when you've got daddy issues. ;-*

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Homeboys know how to pick a brother up

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?
FAVORITE SCOTCH HOLY poo poo

Come to RVA and down like 8 of those with me NOW

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

Adiabatic posted:

FAVORITE SCOTCH HOLY poo poo

Come to RVA and down like 8 of those with me NOW

OK. but you have to endure a very thick accent of some form.

less than 12 hours later, wifey has a few people throwing offers at him. God drat. SEs have it loving made.

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
RIDE ETERNAL SHINY AND CHROME
ONWARD TO THE HALLS OF RUSTHALLA
Rhyno I think you a pretty good looking dude (no homo) better than me.

blk
Dec 19, 2009

Rhyno posted:

I am so loving confused. Those of you that I'm friends with on Facebook know what I look like. I'm not cute, handsome or really all that attractive. I'm not really charismatic or anything but I somehow managed to snag an amazingly beautiful and intelligent girlfriend. She's probably brain damaged though.

Anyways, I can not figure out why all of a sudden a half dozen younger girls want to hop on my dick. In the last three weeks I've been asked out six times. I have no idea what is going on.

The minute I started wearing a wedding ring the number of girls checking me out and chatting me up went through the roof. I recently stopped wearing it because my finger swelled up and the number went back down.

OFFICER 13 INCH posted:

Homeboys know how to pick a brother up

Sorry you're in a world of poo poo right now, dude. I'm not patronizing enough to give advice you've already learned or tell you poo poo you already know or about it getting better or finding a nice girl, so I'll just say I'm sorry you're hurting - let me know what I can do.

bandman
Mar 17, 2008
Goddamn, that is a proper way to pick up a friend's spirits. Fuckin good scotch and fuckin Priest.

My brother took me to see Hannibal Burress last night and when I went to get beer, the guy behind me paid for my beer for no reason. Not quite as awesome, but it made me forget about all the bullshit for a couple of hours, and that's really all you can ask sometimes.

I'm back to not being sad at all. I get plenty of time with the kids and I get to gently caress someone that isn't my terminally unhappy ex-wife (translation: I actually get to gently caress someone). If I can get some job offers rolling in in the next couple of weeks, everything will finally be coming up Millhouse...er, Me. Excuse the frankness of my posting tonight. Been drowning my feelings with cheap beer and Wendy's tonight.

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

The Midget is in my driveway after a 2 hour drive home. To steal a Regular Cars line, this is a car that WANTS TO. No problems on the drive, and by the end I was so comfortable with the vehicle... Perfect.

Pics and probably a thread coming soon.

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

13" man, hang in there. Gonna warn you now that the crushing pain/numbness will continue to alternate back and forth for a long time. Probably get worse too. Take your time mourning, but when you finally decided enough is enough this book helped me a lot when I was undergoing what you're in. It's real good.

At the end of the day drinking doesn't help, but lord knows I drank myself stupid during my bad breakup so I ain't gonna preach :v:

That poo poo is ultra miserable, but I finally came out of the tunnel and met someone new and life rules. It's impossible to picture it now, I know. Stay strong, don't contact her for the love of god. Just don't.

The Royal Nonesuch fucked around with this message at 06:20 on Nov 15, 2014

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Jesus gently caress, can how how much I hate cooking? Cause I really hate loving cooking, at least as a job. I've got five weeks of school left and then I can get a real loving job where I might be treated like a human being instead of an oompa-loompa.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Holdbrooks posted:

Rhyno I think you a pretty good looking dude (no homo) better than me.

Eh, I still see the fat pimply gently caress whenever I look in the mirror.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Rhyno posted:

If old guys are in vogue these days I'd be fending them off with a broom.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

OFFICER 13 INCH posted:

Already got pararescue meetjgme after work gonna be a george n dragon in fremont

You still there?

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all
Getting on the gently caress 2014 bandwagon (cheat on you, blame it on the medication/environment SO's REPRESENT). 13 Inch, settle yourself (or at least fake it) into being a single dude, and when you do, be the utmost professional to the other party. It sounds weird, and while it's going on it may feel weird as gently caress, but holy god the opposite is worse. When the other party is expecting you to be an emotional wreck, and you enter into it as calm and professional as you can be (even though you are bleeding from the eyes because it hurts so loving much you can barely speak), it takes them away from the emotionally superior position they thought they would be fighting with.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot

Rhyno posted:

Eh, I still see the fat pimply gently caress whenever I look in the mirror.

Glad my phone isn't broken and we are seeing the same thing :rimshot:

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Decided I'd try Android 5.0.

Except I never like stock, so I went through several ROMs. All of them had serious bugs in some way (CM12 forgot how to Bluetooth, for example). Also found out the hard way that you have to flash a new radio if you want it to actually be a phone.

Wound up flashing a stock image and rooting it. It's... different. I'm not so sure I like it compared to 4.4.4. It looks better, but it's different enough that I'm having to re-learn a lot of poo poo.

T1g4h posted:

I've got a mouth like a sarlacc from never taking care of my teeth throughout highschool

Same. Add in some very badly done dental work (bridges, crowns, etc) that pretty much all snapped years ago, and I look like a lifelong tweaker.

OFFICER 13 INCH posted:

You got my number still, right? (I think it's on my facebook profile if you don't) Hit me up if you want to talk.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

CharlesM posted:

You still there?

No it looked like a zoo so we moved to the 99 on aurora.

In other news she tried to text me and the tone was casual and confused about what my problem was :psyduck:

I almost got tricked into doubting my memory of everything with the wayshe was acting like she legit had no idea what i was on about. And iust when i almost believed it as some fuxked up nightmae and i just hosed it all up i remembered i wrorte a letter to lyself when i was in that brief period of shock befor the anger set in and written down as a chronicle of events because somehowu my reptilian brain realised the need to record what happened rather than argue continuity for fetlifee at the surface level and i have a documentd list of grievences that musy be adressex and then the whole fheating kot counting part as long ss kt happened when we were seperated because of her choixe.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

OFFICER 13 INCH posted:

No it looked like a zoo so we moved to the 99 on aurora.

In other news she tried to text me and the tone was casual and confused about what my problem was :psyduck:

I almost got tricked into doubting my memory of everything with the wayshe was acting like she legit had no idea what i was on about. And iust when i almost believed it as some fuxked up nightmae and i just hosed it all up i remembered i wrorte a letter to lyself when i was in that brief period of shock befor the anger set in and written down as a chronicle of events because somehowu my reptilian brain realised the need to record what happened rather than argue continuity for fetlifee at the surface level and i have a documentd list of grievences that musy be adressex and then the whole fheating kot counting part as long ss kt happened when we were seperated because of her choixe.

Bro get yourshit together

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

OFFICER 13 INCH posted:

No ylu sut the fuxk up i made sure i got evidendce bit h

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

OFFICER 13 INCH posted:

I have the texting logs prior to the meltdown of #4 and during. yeah uh. nope. Move on buddy.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

OFFICER 13 INCH posted:

IVNORE FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG also likely a homo ^^^€

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Inhole int my hand definiteve proof theta cient golden canadian amili lovie

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

:stare:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

OFFICER 13 INCH posted:

Inhole int my hand definiteve proof theta cient golden canadian amili lovie

:siren: THIS MEANS YOU :siren:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

OFFICER 13 INCH posted:

:siren: THIS MEANS YOU :siren:

A platform I can get behind.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

OFFICER 13 INCH posted:

Whoever wrote that has terrible handwriting. Must be a doctor or something.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Holy poo poo was sleeping with a dozen wires on me awkward.

Also, do they usually gently caress with the heat in a room as part of the test? I could swear the room went from 60f to 90f back down to 68f from start to finish.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

Dannywilson posted:

A platform I can get behind.
13" is someone we can all get behind. Literally.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007
I'm meeting up with one of my internet BFFs today and I'm nervous as hell. She's so smart and gorgeous and brutally funny and a good dancer and I don't know why she'd want to be friends with a loser like me. :ohdear: I'm never nervous or insecure about dates, but my e-BFFs are so cool that they make me a little weak in the knees.

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004
Last November I took the train down to Chicago to visit an e-BFF I met over 10 years ago in an AOL chat room (LOL)

It was amazing. I still get chills thinking about when we first hugged.

Have fun :)

Edit; Shes one of my best friends, actually. No e-bullshit about it, regardless of how we met.

stone soup fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Nov 15, 2014

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

Good to see I wasn't the drunkest one in here last night for a change.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Sorry about last night, my preferred form of grieving manifests as visually quite similar to shitposting.

So because I couldnt figure out what the gently caress she was trying to say last night I had just tossed my phone aside.

Rereading it this morning, this is the specific chain of events she thought I would not only believe but forgive.

At rehab, overcome with hormones and so horny she couldnt even think straight pretty much somehow accidentally made her begin making out with this guy. At some point in time his hand is down her pants. She confesses that she honestly wanted to gently caress him, however her love for me made her stop and push him away. Ashamed of her hormones making her do something like that, she then somehow manages to by no fault of her own repeat the entire thing the day after that. She says that it wasnt her fault, her hormones made her and is somehow so incredibly powerful she simply couldnt not get fingerbanged two seperate days in a row by a guy she just met but *not* powerful enough to actually make her have sex.

She swears that she didnt go all the way and since it was her hormones fault that she thought I would trust her because she told me about it so why would she lie about anything else. And so since apparently only wanting to gently caress the guy with his hand down her pants isnt actually sex, that we would be able to move on.

My replies were short and to the point, pretty much stating how absolutely none of that is something i can ignore, because if cheating in her book is defined as only including actual penetration then i simply can not trust her ever again because i dont deserve to be treated like that, she absolutely cheated in my book, no i can not forgive her, and i absolutely can not believe her that it will never happen again. I told her the it wasnt my fault it was my hormones excuse was one of the worst attempts at not taking responsibility for your actions and that we are done.

I think my confusion last night over nearly believing her until i saw my notes to myself was all the blood in my alchohol stream. Since she forced me to actually say it was over on text because she wouldnt let me say it in person because apparently im being an rear end in a top hat and taking it way too seriously I will from today on not reply any more. None of that excuse manages to fix a single thing, and thats not even counting everything else i could have called her out on.

My opinion is if its something she would leave me for if I had tried to blame my hormones for fingering some chick i didnt know or even like then its only fair that i do the same with a clear conscience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

Wally Joyner posted:

Last November I took the train down to Chicago to visit an e-BFF I met over 10 years ago in an AOL chat room (LOL)

It was amazing. I still get chills thinking about when we first hugged.

Have fun :)

I've met a lot of my e-BFFs over the years. This one I met on LiveJournal, along with the three other friends we'll be hanging out with tonight. It's hard to believe that I've known some of them for almost 11 years.

My longest friendship is with one of my internet buddies that I met on Neopets in 2002. We don't talk that often anymore because she's busy with a relationship and WoW and I'm busy ruining my own life, but when we do talk it's like we pick up where we left off.

• Locked thread