Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glug
Mar 12, 2004

JON JONES APOLOGIST #1

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Can we have a fishergoon C/D this please?

IDK I'm in the wicked fishing channel now and we're laughing at this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Do I need to get on the voice comms with Black Baby Goku to have husband wife banter imp zone style to sort this out

tatersyum
Feb 12, 2006
To be fair, fishing goons were segregated to their own channel from the start since hardly anyone from Wicked fished when they joined.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Do fishing goons count as 3/5 of a person under the law?

colosteve
Apr 17, 2013
I am still considering joining the line for grithoks love hug

Arcade
Sep 10, 2007

Real time throw down.

sawshuh
Mar 25, 2007

Blazolie posted:

in non-duping news, i heard through the grapevine that fishing goons hate girl havers. takes focus away from all the fishing, i guess??

x: all the pubbies in wicked are always talking about their girlfriends
x: and the goons that joined got so butthurt because of that
x: they tried to shoot it down and then like 5 other wicked pubbies started talking about their girlfriends
x: and then one or two of the girlfriends started talking in comms to defend themselves
x: and now goons are segregated to their own channels, but that's not even surprising

I talk about my girlfriend all the time and they're really supportive about it.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

sawshuh posted:

I talk about my girlfriend all the time and they're really supportive about it.

what's her threadcount?

Arcade
Sep 10, 2007

I talk about having sex with fish, I'm pretty much in with every group.

Malakesh
Nov 4, 2009
"Also it may be a bit easier to explain my background with audio. I am a musician. I play the drums. I also sell high end audio and home theater. I am used to the best."

Blazolie posted:

in non-duping news, i heard through the grapevine that fishing goons hate girl havers. takes focus away from all the fishing, i guess??

x: all the pubbies in wicked are always talking about their girlfriends
x: and the goons that joined got so butthurt because of that
x: they tried to shoot it down and then like 5 other wicked pubbies started talking about their girlfriends
x: and then one or two of the girlfriends started talking in comms to defend themselves
x: and now goons are segregated to their own channels, but that's not even surprising

glug posted:

IDK I'm in the wicked fishing channel now and we're laughing at this.

Yea... This is pretty dumb and a really lovely troll attempt. Most of the wicked goons intermingle with the non goons quite a bit(especially wicked fishers) and I would wager that over half of us have wives, fiancées(myself included), and girlfriends based on some of the conversations we've had. They(wicked pubbies) are all pretty chill people and easy to get along with. The quote about being segregated is hilarious. Name and shame the dumb poo poo who gave you that information.

tatersyum posted:

To be fair, fishing goons were segregated to their own channel from the start since hardly anyone from Wicked fished when they joined.

Yea I think this was the case at the beginning but has changed quite a bit since then.

Malakesh fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Nov 17, 2014

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

Malakesh posted:

Yea... This is pretty dumb and a really lovely troll attempt. Most of the wicked goons intermingle with the non goons quite a bit(especially wicked fishers) and I would wager that over half of us have wives, fiancées(myself included), and girlfriends based on some of the conversations we've had. They(wicked pubbies) are all pretty chill people and easy to get along with. The quote about being segregated is hilarious. Name and shame the dumb poo poo who gave you that information.

Yea I think this was the case at the beginning but has changed quite a bit since then.

:qqsay:

Malakesh
Nov 4, 2009
"Also it may be a bit easier to explain my background with audio. I am a musician. I play the drums. I also sell high end audio and home theater. I am used to the best."

Lol

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
Much like the men in a 90's sitcom, goons have wives but just don't want to be reminded of them while fishing.

ruffz
Dec 20, 2007

AA is going to be taking a back seat for me in favor of WoD, much like many others. I'd imagine there'll be some land opening up in the next couple weeks as people either quit or take a break from AA. I'm pretty much going into a "log in only to pay tax" mode at least for a while.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
man

you think a thread has given all it can give

and yet, here we are

Malakesh
Nov 4, 2009

Eonwe posted:

man

you think a thread has given all it can give

and yet, here we are looking for drama where there is none so we have to make up poo poo.

Fixed this for you.

Favorabilis Solitud
May 18, 2006
And that's the way it was.

Malakesh posted:

Fixed this for you.

Haha and then you come back in and take it to a new level.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Malakesh posted:

Fixed this for you.

:eyepop:

Malakesh
Nov 4, 2009

:eyepop:

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

are you at the airport again or is this the actual you

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Malakesh posted:

Fixed this for you.

Oh hey this poo poo again

Malakesh
Nov 4, 2009

Widestancer posted:

Oh hey this poo poo again

Yep. It's a dirty job but someone's gotta do it.
The gang is all back together! Now we just need an angry post from extra or one of the others.

Malakesh fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Nov 17, 2014

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Safe and sound, detached from reality.
Just like your posting.

Malakesh posted:

Yep. It's a dirty job but someone's gotta do it.

Much like the gathering of wool.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Morglon posted:

i know just the guy

Malakesh
Nov 4, 2009

Morglon posted:

Make sure you get goat wool. My spreadsheet tells me it is better.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
Goat wool you say?

Malakesh
Nov 4, 2009

Third World Reggin posted:

Goat wool you say?

Holy poo poo it has a fishing pole and wellies. I want to play this.

ruffz
Dec 20, 2007

Third World Reggin posted:

Goat wool you say?

:captainpop: :pusheen:

ShadowMoo
Mar 13, 2011

by Shine

Malakesh posted:

Fixed this for you.

I like to rub fresh doughnuts on my penis.

Malakesh
Nov 4, 2009

ShadowMoo posted:

You too? That is refreshing.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

ShadowMoo posted:

this thread has had much worse people, so you are welcome

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

:staredog:

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
...how?

HOW?! :psyduck:

Malakesh
Nov 4, 2009

:dukedog:

Malakesh fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Nov 17, 2014

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

Axel Serenity posted:

...how?

Well I assume it works much like rubbing anything else on your dick only you have to go get a doughnut first

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
im going back to play Planetside 2

if you guys want to have fun, join GOKU and play shootmans

ill still be here to read this hilarious thread tho

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Malakesh posted:

Malakesh is a great guy because where some goons fall on their sword once and then learn, Malakesh just keeps stabbing himself.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

Kimsemus posted:

Malakesh is a great guy because where some goons fall on their sword once and then learn, Malakesh just keeps stabbing himself.

I knew someone like that once, never turned my back on her.

Malakesh
Nov 4, 2009

Kimsemus posted:

I'm actually taking a break from AA now. I'll give my manor plot away probably to anyone leading Goon Squad still that wants it.

I'm playing WoW because the expansion dropped and it is good. I logged back into EVE after getting kicked from Goonwaffe by Midge and his spergs (over fishing, god drat), and I'm permanently blacklisted from goon/CFC orgs in EVE, which is kind of poo poo, since I left NCdot after mittens invited me to join goons in EVE. I'm just pirating in lowsec now though because null is terrible, and DBRB and others who got me kicked from the Star Citizen goon org (again, over fishing), was just hilarity.

But right now I'm just enjoying playing a game with no autistics screaming on forums and in IRC over broken PVE pacts like this was EVE, and PVPing till my fingers hurt in a PVP game with no repercussions.

The poo poo of this whole situation is all the goons that robbed the guild bank repeatedly, took their rage out on people in other games because they were incapable of playing a game within the context of that game, and in the end making a lot of goons that had nothing to do with it worse off for it.

Kimsemus posted:

Lol. Speaking of falling on swords.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShadowMoo
Mar 13, 2011

by Shine

Axel Serenity posted:

...how?

use the hole like a cock ring and the delicious cream as lube so you can finish yourself off afterwards for a sugary surprise.

Malakesh posted:

Lol. Speaking of falling on swords.

It is a storm of swords but the game is to see who can fall and create the most drama.

In other news maybe one of these days I will have internet again and be able to pay off the thousands of gold I owe goons.

ShadowMoo fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Nov 17, 2014

• Locked thread