Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deutsch Nozzle
Mar 29, 2008

#1 Macklemore fan

Malakesh posted:

where does this puppet master thing keep coming from? I don't see it in my posts. I also don't subscribe to the Widestancer fan club so that apparently is reason to get ostracized I guess. I have pretty much parroted the same poo poo you imp zoners have done in this thread and the ones before it except I made it intentionally unfunny to prove a point and also because you lot are loving retarded and have done nothing but drag SA further into the shitter this thread especially.
At one time games was not a complete cesspit. I guess those days are over.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Malakesh posted:

where does this puppet master thing keep coming from? I don't see it in my posts. I also don't subscribe to the Widestancer fan club so that apparently is reason to get ostracized I guess. I have pretty much parroted the same poo poo you imp zoners have done in this thread and the ones before it except I made it intentionally unfunny to prove a point and also because you lot are loving retarded and have done nothing but drag SA further into the shitter this thread especially.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i guess i said stuff in guild chat that reveals whose lap dog i am, but who knows

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Malakesh posted:

where does this puppet master thing keep coming from

i didn't say puppet master you idiot you even quoted my post

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

i was looking for that one ty

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
how do you guys feel about BBG and the imp zone

Deutsch Nozzle
Mar 29, 2008

#1 Macklemore fan
imp zone ruined my archeage thread
:qqsay:

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

Malakesh posted:

Where does this puppet master thing keep coming from? I don't see it in my posts. I also don't subscribe to the Widestancer fan club so that apparently is reason to get ostracized I guess. I have pretty much parroted the same poo poo you imp zoners have done in this thread and the ones before it except I made it intentionally unfunny to prove a point and also because you lot are loving retarded and have done nothing but drag SA further into the shitter, this thread especially.
I can't even ironically make fun of you without someone saying I'm angry about something.

Edited for punctuation because I am a grammar nazi.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

i have that same problem, theres a pill for it

Arcade
Sep 10, 2007

Deutsch Nozzle posted:

imp zone ruined my archeage thread

:coolfish:

Malakesh
Nov 4, 2009
"Also it may be a bit easier to explain my background with audio. I am a musician. I play the drums. I also sell high end audio and home theater. I am used to the best."

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

i didn't say puppet master you idiot you even quoted my post

Oh Excuse me you said troll master, someone else said puppet master. Clearly there is a difference :eng101:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

whose lap dog am i tho

Deutsch Nozzle
Mar 29, 2008

#1 Macklemore fan

Malakesh posted:

Oh Excuse me you said troll master, someone else said puppet master. Clearly there is a difference :eng101:

:pseudo:

Malakesh
Nov 4, 2009
"Also it may be a bit easier to explain my background with audio. I am a musician. I play the drums. I also sell high end audio and home theater. I am used to the best."

Eonwe posted:

i have that same problem, theres a pill for it

Why am I not surprised.

plehsistential
Jan 29, 2012

death to all avatar havers
them feels when the imp shadow council ruins a game

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Oh, is it time for the weekly thread melt down already? Time flies.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Malakesh posted:

Where does this puppet master thing keep coming from? I don't see it in my posts. I also don't subscribe to the Widestancer fan club so that apparently is reason to get ostracized I guess. I have pretty much parroted the same poo poo you imp zoners have done in this thread and the ones before it except I made it intentionally unfunny to prove a point and also because you lot are loving retarded and have done nothing but drag SA further into the shitter, this thread especially.
I can't even ironically make fun of you without someone saying I'm angry about something.

Edited for punctuation because I am a grammar nazi.

Everyone is ostracizing you because you're acting like a dumbass. You're pulling out the same puppet master poo poo that piles of people have before you and it's hilarious. You also think Games was good under Louisgod so el oh loving el.

You need serious help.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Malakesh posted:

Everyone laugh at this guy

Deutsch Nozzle
Mar 29, 2008

#1 Macklemore fan
remember guys, video games are serious business

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Malakesh posted:

precision motherfucker, you just autofellated about being a grammar nazi so I mean you should be able to be a little precise in your responses

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

Malakesh posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHccHj0th_Y

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Malakesh posted:

Why am I not surprised.

:thumbsup:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

^ this

also whose lap dog am i

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Lol hey guys they're laughing at me because Widestancer fan club not because I'm saltier than a doritos factory and melting down

Deutsch Nozzle
Mar 29, 2008

#1 Macklemore fan
the thread is pretty great this evening :munch:

Malakesh
Nov 4, 2009

Widestancer posted:

Everyone laugh at this guy

Make sure you join the Widestancer fan club too.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Malakesh posted:

done, what a hottie

Deutsch Nozzle
Mar 29, 2008

#1 Macklemore fan

Malakesh posted:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I wish the SA admins/mods would make a gamergate thread and have it redirect here

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Malakesh posted:

Are you seriously so broken that you can't see that everyone is laughing at you because of stuff like this you keep doing?

This is truly le epic troll

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I never even got to find out whose lap dog I was

Finndo
Dec 27, 2005

Title Text goes here.
Reading this thread and all the other stuff, I still have no real idea what all the drama was about, but it looks like I should be drat glad I didn't funnel anything of value to anyone coordinating Big Guild Things.

And here's a good place to give a shout out to Archeage's "family" mechanic. In fact I think they should be more flexible about it, allowing multiple families and more members than 8 (or maybe allowing every character on an account to join but only count for one).

ragnoxiii
Aug 24, 2006

Finndo posted:

Reading this thread and all the other stuff, I still have no real idea what all the drama was about, but it looks like I should be drat glad I didn't funnel anything of value to anyone coordinating Big Guild Things.

And here's a good place to give a shout out to Archeage's "family" mechanic. In fact I think they should be more flexible about it, allowing multiple families and more members than 8 (or maybe allowing every character on an account to join but only count for one).

No real drama (besides the BFM stuff, that was real). Everything else is lol if you thought 1000+ random people on the internet could get along.

ragnoxiii fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Nov 18, 2014

Arcade
Sep 10, 2007

Finndo posted:

Reading this thread and all the other stuff, I still have no real idea what all the drama was about,

90% sure it was something to do with the age of consent of fish.

ragnoxiii
Aug 24, 2006

Arcade posted:

90% sure it was something to do with the age of consent of fish.

16 is scientifically proven to be the hottest age for fish, also it wasn't even in america.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Safe and sound, detached from reality.
Just like your posting.

ragnoxiii posted:

No real drama (besides the BFM stuff, that was real). Everything else is lol if you thought 1000+ random people on the internet could get along.

This forum couldn't even agree on what the hottest age is when we were educated by professor Tokaii and his irrefutable logic and science.

Edit: ^drat you

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

:3:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arcade
Sep 10, 2007

• Locked thread