Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deutsch Nozzle
Mar 29, 2008

#1 Macklemore fan

ragnoxiii posted:

No irony. Simple fact is your actions gave people a sufficient excuse to do something they'd been wanting to do since we officially rolled over for FC on Freedich with that stupid tax pact. Anyone who thinks fishing killed PvP in GS is dumb. It was the day we gave up on contesting Freedich that ruined PvP, fishing came after that.

you should take a step back and realize that all these serious words youre typing are about a video game. people in ukraine palestine and syria are getting bombed and all you can do is whine about your stupid video game fishing. grow the gently caress up and get a sense of perspective you petulant manchildren

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ragnoxiii
Aug 24, 2006

Deutsch Nozzle posted:

you should take a step back and realize that all these serious words youre typing are about a video game. people in ukraine palestine and syria are getting bombed and all you can do is whine about your stupid video game fishing. grow the gently caress up and get a sense of perspective you petulant manchildren

lol. sorry got lost didn't realize I was in the save syria/palestine/ukraine thread.

Deutsch Nozzle
Mar 29, 2008

#1 Macklemore fan

ragnoxiii posted:

i am so white and privileged that my only real problems consist of fake nonsense in video games. i have no empathy for the suffering of other human beings. please kill me

ragnoxiii
Aug 24, 2006

you forgot about ebola

no wait, Deutsch Nozzle is right. Stop the thread. If we all put our heads together we can solve all the worlds problems. right here. In the Archeage Thread for Stable Normal People.

ragnoxiii fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Nov 18, 2014

Arcade
Sep 10, 2007

Deutsch Nozzle posted:

Yeah, stop complaining morons, because Syria.

ragnoxiii
Aug 24, 2006

Arcade posted:

I agree, let's hear what Deustch has to say about Syria. How do we stop people from getting bombed there?

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Safe and sound, detached from reality.
Just like your posting.

Arcade posted:

No big deal, that's not even in America.

ragnoxiii
Aug 24, 2006

Morglon posted:

No big deal, that's not even in America.

But what about the wool?

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Arcade posted:

Yeah, people were fine with that pact. It was the fishing pact that robbed goons of all the content. The 25% tax to prevent PvP on Freedich with the strongest east guild didn't ruffle any feathers at all. A certain sperg didn't need to be muted after raging out at people speaking out against it, that never happened.

A voluntary tax that allowed people to do sea content that was more in line with the basic point of half the game was terrible?
That I profited off from??
With no downside to anyone???

:psyboom:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Wildstancer the Auroria blingee is old news. Please add something new and fresh to the op. I suggest this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7yfISlGLNU

ragnoxiii
Aug 24, 2006

Angela Christine posted:

Wildstancer the Auroria blingee is old news. Please add something new and fresh to the op. I suggest this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7yfISlGLNU

Seconded. Although someone else in this thread might think there is other important news from around the world that should be in the OP.

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
I can not loving believe this thread. Fishing goons, always reaching for new lows (for the sake of virtual loving fish).

It's over guys. You goon hosed to get ahead in a video game, and you did so. No one is ever going to believe differently. But no, whatever, let's trivialize actual world issues just to win an argument/defend your e-honour on the internet. That'll win the crowd over.

Arcade
Sep 10, 2007

ragnoxiii posted:

I agree, let's hear what Deustch has to say about Syria. How do we stop people from getting bombed there?

Obviously with the arming of Syrian fishermen.

ThndrShk2k posted:

A voluntary tax that allowed people to do sea content that was more in line with the basic point of half the game was terrible?
That I profited off from??
With no downside to anyone???

:psyboom:

Oh boy.

ragnoxiii
Aug 24, 2006

Velthice posted:

I can not loving believe this thread. Fishing goons, always reaching for new lows (for the sake of virtual loving fish).

It's over guys. You goon hosed to get ahead in a video game, and you did so. No one is ever going to believe differently. But no, whatever, let's trivialize actual world issues just to win an argument/defend your e-honour on the internet. That'll win the crowd over.

First, I'm not a fisher. Second, I don't really care what the crowd thinks. My opinions on world issues have nothing to do with this thread and I'm not obligated to share them with anyone here.

Arcade
Sep 10, 2007

Velthice posted:

I can't tell if this is for real or not. <3 thread

ragnoxiii
Aug 24, 2006

Arcade posted:

I can't tell if this is for real or not. <3 thread

I'm just glad that my goon loving legacy is secure.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ragnoxiii posted:

I'm just glad that my goon legacy is secure.

me too

apseudonym
Feb 25, 2011

D&D invades the worst threads.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

apseudonym posted:

D&D invades the worst threads.

just like the jews invaded palestine

Sizup
Nov 25, 2008

Fauxtool posted:

I have been posting it in here, but this would be a general hacking thread. I have done it in tons of other games like MWO, TF2, WoW, FFXIV, Wildstar, War Thunder, World of Tanks, BF1-4. I know im not the only goon doing it and people are frequently PMing me about more info.

As soon as I get mod approval, i will start working on an OP.
MMOHMO seems most on topic, but imp zone is probably most appropriate since I know its going to be trolled and shitposted by lots of angry goons

I would read this

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Whoever said Trion forgot they left restrictions on Aranzeb was right. They took the restrictions off west side. Then a few hours later put restrictions on east side. :psyduck:

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades
In the Star Citizen D&D thread
The magic of this thread never ends.

I have a question for anyone playing Harani on Aranzeb: Is there some fishing pact in place on your side as well? Pirating your fishing boats seems insanely easy compared to our faction since they don't seem prepared to fight in the least, so I assumed that they must have a solid agreement not to fight at the fishing spots.

E: ^^^ Wow, Trion wins again. Also, why is the cash shop down still despite the maintenance? How am I supposed to Pay2NotLoseAsBadly?

Bait and Swatch fucked around with this message at 07:34 on Nov 18, 2014

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
The earlier reports of fighting eastern fishers were that they had no issues fighting back.

Apparently while we had guys complaining about lag, they would rotate who would relog to fix that issues.

Also the early reports had eastern people willing to drop their fish to fight while every time we raided western fishers, we saw people who either didn't know or didn't care and kept on fishing.

apseudonym
Feb 25, 2011

Third World Reggin posted:

The earlier reports of fighting eastern fishers were that they had no issues fighting back.

Apparently while we had guys complaining about lag, they would rotate who would relog to fix that issues.

Also the early reports had eastern people willing to drop their fish to fight while every time we raided western fishers, we saw people who either didn't know or didn't care and kept on fishing.
Reports were crap, all fishers are easy kills.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

About half of my guilds fishing boat claims on friendly westerners involve 2 or 3 people jumping over to their ship while they're surrounded by other fishers and driving off with it while they ask us to stop moving it.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Look at those people arguing over stupid inconsequential guild poo poo in a buggy hacked-bare lovely fremium Korean MMO.

I'm so happy to see them grow :toot:

Folks: Don't forget to add Archeage to your MMORPG resume, we'll be checking your skills and references for the next goonrush.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
I sometimes enjoy syrup with my pancakes.

Arcade
Sep 10, 2007

Foehammer007 posted:

I sometimes enjoy syrup with my pancakes.

Even with what's going on in Syria?

ragnoxiii
Aug 24, 2006

Arcade posted:

Even with what's going on in Syria?

He must be white and privileged and lack empathy, he should probably kill himself.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrI7QUJfkvI

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
cheat thread is a go
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3682219
now is your chance to post in it before it gets trolled and shitposted into the imp zone

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
I felt like quitting this game because it's poo poo and decided to play some regrade roulette on the way out

Then I got hit by that banwave that apparently 80% of the game got hit by before I could take it further. Hopefully I can get back on later and send it to Mythic.

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades
In the Star Citizen D&D thread

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

I felt like quitting this game because it's poo poo and decided to play some regrade roulette on the way out

Then I got hit by that banwave that apparently 80% of the game got hit by before I could take it further. Hopefully I can get back on later and send it to Mythic.

You can just admit that you used the exploit and got banned for it, no one will care.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

how much real money did you give them? If its over $60, ask them for proof that the ban was just and they will probably not reply and unban you a week later with no notice

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Fauxtool posted:

how much real money did you give them? If its over $60, ask them for proof that the ban was just and they will probably not reply and unban you a week later with no notice

I spent $150 for Founder's pack and $50 in credits so hopefully that probably puts me somewhere in the top 80% of spenders on this game! I'll try if it lasts any longer than the 24 hours that they gave to everyone else that got hit.

I'm not sure if anyone else in this game has an epic delphinad yet. I'm kinda tempted to see how much $$$ I could get out of it instead of regrading it further. Next regrade is 10% success 90% break item...

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
you are likely fine if you are founders. I know founders that were caught doing way worse. They denied everything and got unbanned 3 days later

people caught doing the same thing on the $60 accounts got unbanned a week later.

Clearly they are in it for the money and they want to keep players with a proven track record of terrible spending habits

JackDRipper
Feb 13, 2013

Its all about the Fishing.

Fauxtool posted:

you are likely fine if you are founders. I know founders that were caught doing way worse. They denied everything and got unbanned 3 days later

people caught doing the same thing on the $60 accounts got unbanned a week later.

Clearly they are in it for the money and they want to keep players with a proven track record of terrible spending habits

Nope I dropped 450 with a founders and have been banned for over a week.No third parties or hack tools used on my end ...

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

JackDRipper posted:

Nope I dropped 450 with a founders and have been banned for over a week.No third parties or hack tools used on my end ...

did you dispute the ban?

also wow, that is a terrible thing to admit

JackDRipper
Feb 13, 2013

Its all about the Fishing.
Yup my response after a week was This is a notification that your account was found in violation of our Code of Conduct. We have issued a permanent ban for 3rd Party Programs/Hacking. For extreme or repeated violations, we are forced to take severe action which resulted in the closure of your account.

If you have any questions please send an email to appeals@trionworlds.com and include this ticket's reference number,

They don't care if you spend money or not. I had to dispute 90% of my charges.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
at least you have the high ground when you dispute your charges since you arent getting the service you paid for.

• Locked thread