Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Hey Fauxtool your thread idea sounds rad.

I'll change the OP here in a bit to reflect post Auroria.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tatersyum
Feb 12, 2006

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

OP updated

ruffz
Dec 20, 2007

There were sure an awful lot of posts in this thread in the past 24 hours for a game that's on its death bed already after only 2 months. I think Wildstar may have collapsed even faster though, but I avoided that poo poo like herpes so I don't know for sure.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Safe and sound, detached from reality.
Just like your posting.

ruffz posted:

There were sure an awful lot of posts in this thread in the past 24 hours for a game that's on its death bed already after only 2 months. I think Wildstar may have collapsed even faster though, but I avoided that poo poo like herpes so I don't know for sure.

With Wildstar you could see it coming from a mile away. The classic World of Warcraft and Everquest design philosophy just doesn't fly anymore even if you do add a lemon twist.

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

Morglon posted:

With Wildstar you could see it coming from a mile away. The classic World of Warcraft and Everquest design philosophy just doesn't fly anymore even if you do add a lemon twist.

Even Blizzard took a kick to the balls with trying to make their Theme Park hard so only the poopsockiest could play it (Cataclysm) and realised that the money is in making people grind for months. Anyone else trying to do the same with the non millions of subscribers non known IP clone are living in bizzaro world.

Opinionated
May 29, 2002

Fauxtool posted:

you are likely fine if you are founders. I know founders that were caught doing way worse. They denied everything and got unbanned 3 days later

people caught doing the same thing on the $60 accounts got unbanned a week later.

Clearly they are in it for the money and they want to keep players with a proven track record of terrible spending habits

:tinfoil:

great thread guys, please keep up the speculations and tears

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Opinionated posted:

Part of this comes down to you saying it will happen and then not doing anything about it. Good job choosing favorites and letting your imp zone buddy still poo poo this thread up.

lol

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Hahahahaha

Deutsch Nozzle
Mar 29, 2008

#1 Macklemore fan

Opinionated posted:

:tinfoil:

great thread guys, please keep up the speculations and tears

you make bad posts hth

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Deutsch Nozzle posted:

you make bad posts hth

Doesn't he know what's happening in Syria?

You'd think he'd improve his posts to show support. But no, he doesn't care.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

BigPaddy posted:

Even Blizzard took a kick to the balls with trying to make their Theme Park hard so only the poopsockiest could play it (Cataclysm) and realised that the money is in making people grind for months. Anyone else trying to do the same with the non millions of subscribers non known IP clone are living in bizzaro world.

Hey now, the revamped 1-60 was the least poopsock I've ever had in WoW. I actually had fun
I actually made it from 1-64 before losing interest as the BC content is terrible poopsock territory

Wildstar is a lackluster western MMO
Archeage is a lackluster korean MMO

Neither of them learned the success that other primary regional MMOs did.
At least Blizzard changes stuff and keeps people still playing after all these years.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
Frohike and I wanted to experience the joys of fishing and take it to new, unheard of levels. So, we jumped on a passing fishing boat to join them and show them the world.

Fishermen apparently do not share a love of knowledge and exploration that we do!

Opinionated
May 29, 2002

I like how you are such a sperg that you remember posts from the last thread. Then Widestancer is ready to to reply a minute later as he smashes f5. I wish my hobby was posting on something awful.

Deutsch Nozzle
Mar 29, 2008

#1 Macklemore fan

Chomp8645 posted:

Doesn't he know what's happening in Syria?

You'd think he'd improve his posts to show support. But no, he doesn't care.

Hold on a sec, guys, it's been a minute since I poo poo up this thread with Rickroll anecdotes.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Opinionated posted:

I like how you are such a sperg that you remember posts from the last thread. Then Widestancer is ready to to reply a minute later as he smashes f5. I wish my hobby was posting on something awful.

Your hobby is posting like a sad brained pedo apologist so :shrug:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

This guy remembered when I was mad that people were outing pedos and pedo apologists haha what a sperg he is for laughing at me about it and lol at the bitch doing it with him

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Werkwerk taught us how to blender a merchant ship!

Arcade
Sep 10, 2007

Deutsch Nozzle posted:

Hold on a sec, guys, it's been a minute since I poo poo up this thread with Rickroll anecdotes.

Opinionated
May 29, 2002

Widestancer posted:

This guy remembered when I was mad that people were outing pedos and pedo apologists haha what a sperg he is for laughing at me about it and lol at the bitch doing it with him

Saying I was ever a pedo apologist just proves what a moron you are. But thanks for proving my point. You just can't stop refreshing this thread. Your life is posting. I am THE puppet master.|

Charles Bukowski posted:

Werkwerk taught us how to blender a merchant ship!

Blendering is the best poo poo. I have sent someone in their clipper flying about 600 meters before.

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Opinionated posted:

Saying I was ever a pedo apologist just proves what a moron you are. But thanks for proving my point. You just can't stop refreshing this thread. Your life is posting. I am THE puppet master.

pfffhahahahaha

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Opinionated posted:

Saying I was ever a pedo apologist just proves what a moron you are. But thanks for proving my point. You just can't stop refreshing this thread. Your life is posting. I am THE puppet master.|

Blendering is the best poo poo. I have sent someone in their clipper flying about 600 meters before.

Hey look this retard is doing what the last 86 people who melted down in these threads did

Lol you were pissed when the pedos got outed

You loving weirdo

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
hi

Arcade
Sep 10, 2007

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Safe and sound, detached from reality.
Just like your posting.

Widestancer posted:

Hey look this retard is doing what the last 86 people who melted down in these threads did

Lol you were pissed when the pedos got outed

You loving weirdo

How does this even keep happening I don't even know

Deutsch Nozzle
Mar 29, 2008

#1 Macklemore fan

Opinionated posted:

lol

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

lol

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
laughing at people who dont like child molestation seems like a great posting gimmick to me!

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
so what about this game specifically attracts pedo defenders? other games have had their share of goony kid lovers but iirc none were full of people aching to jump in front of forum bullets for them. idgi

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
Hmm a bunch of people are calling you retarded. Truly they are wrong and just part of the imp zone shadow council and it's not at all because you really are retarded and your parents just called you special a bunch because they wanted to delude themselves from shame.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

Blazing Zero posted:

so what about this game specifically attracts pedo defenders? other games have had their share of goony kid lovers but iirc none were full of people aching to jump in front of forum bullets for them. idgi

wool

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Games > The MMO HMO > Archeage - If you disagree with me you're a pedo

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
that was really true when bob was here

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
This game is specifically for a group of people whose fetish starts with 'P'

Pedants.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
Phish

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

UoI posted:

Games > The MMO HMO > Archeage - If you disagree with me you're a pedo

Epic

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I honestly didn't realize people were still salty about the whole thing both here and in other mmo threads and the fact that they are is hilarious.

Never change.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
widestancer how many mmo guilds are you now banned from because of this

will you never learn

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

ThndrShk2k posted:

This game is specifically for a group of people whose fetish starts with 'P'

phags doesn't even make sense though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
Her avatar is quite appropriate you see. Malakesh and Arcade are represented by the pilgrim hat Metroid and we are but the mindless Samus being coerced by the true leaders here

• Locked thread