Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Awesome! posted:

ok now im done with halo installation jokes

People ran out of the will to laugh at them before the game even installed or worked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

eric posted:

They released a patch that downgraded textures for halo 2 and removed dedicated server support for p2p only. Maybe the xbconnect guy is available to help.

Holy poo poo that texture and p2p thing wasn't a joke?

343 is magical

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

shadow puppet of a posted:

And yes they did use the hitler bunker video subtitles to express this.
good

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Holy poo poo that texture and p2p thing wasn't a joke?

343 is magical

Wait wait, they really did lower the texture quality?

I thought that was a joke :psyduck:

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Has MickRaider accepted that 343 are clearly incompetent fucks who will never make a good game yet or is he still saying they haven't had enough of a chance to show their full potential yet?

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

Bobtista posted:

Has MickRaider accepted that 343 are clearly incompetent fucks who will never make a good game yet or is he still saying they haven't had enough of a chance to show their full potential yet?

He stopped posting after I antagonized him and then he turned every other poster in the thread against him :v:

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Digital versions of Fifa 2015 is currently not working at all on the Xbox One.

The Halo MCC patch claims another victim.

What a week for the Xbox One.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums

quote:

Just wanna know after Halo 4, and now Halo Master Chief Collection with all the problems do you still support 343 Industries and will you be buying Halo 5 or will you give them one more chance?

quote:

Yes. Mistakes happen, such is life and the fact that 343 industries has been up and honest concerning said issues and trying their hardest to rectify said issues is admirable in itself. They're games with old engines and the MCC is very large in content. Issues were going to arise. It was inevitable.

quote:

I'll buy it for story at least. And I will attempt multi. It at least deserves it's shot. I played reach and halo 4 for at least a week before I gave GameStop back their game

quote:

Will rent for the story then buy it used or on sale after the multiplayer has been patched multiple times. I will never again buy a 343 game day 1. Halo MCC has been out for over a week and the multiplayer still doesn't work. What a joke!

quote:

I think these issues will do Halo 5 good. I imagine the lessons learned meetings are going to be plentiful. We are a week and a half into launch and MCC isn't the first to have these types of issues (GTA5, Assassin's Creed). I am disappointed to be sure but I can be patient.

quote:

After the utter garbage that is The Master Chief Collection, I will NOT be buying Halo 5.
I have lost all respect for 343i.They have produced a substandard game and have yet to resolve the problems.So far I have encountered these problems throughout the campaign;

Stuck achievements
Game freezing
Game crashing
Lost progress
Chapters failing to load
Levels failing to load
Black screen upon "loading"

And then there's this;
http://youtu.be/TPPe18TxtR0

I'll be returning my copy of The Master Chief Collection tomorrow for a refund.
This is a disgusting show from 343i and they should be ashamed at letting the fans down like this

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

quote:

It at least deserves it's shot.

I like this one in the Japanese Selling Fine™, as in there is a fine to be levied for selling it, sense.

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best
Master chief collection is the Xbox's driveclub.

343 and evolution studios should get together and build a game that could end the world, then wield it like a nuclear power until gamers unite on kickstarter to meet their 1 billion dollar demand to stop them releasing it.

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost

I like this one in the Japanese Selling Fine™, as in there is a fine to be levied for selling it, sense.

Remember that it's a bundle in Japan too.

Multiplayer is probably working fine though, considering no one is actually playing it :v:.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
In the tune of a thread called "If I was a 343 employee..."

quote:

I'd probably start to think suicidal thoughts after seeing the forums.

quote:

These forums are the vocal minority, no one cares what we think

quote:

I can assure you that most of the people who bought this game are angry at 343. Not everyone's a suck up like the people on this forum, normal people are displeased when they're sold a broken product.If anything the #343bola tag on twitter with more than 70 thousand hits might be a good indicator to what people currently think of 343.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Crafty posted:

Master chief collection is the Xbox's driveclub.

One of these is the definition of flagship title, consisting of games that already existed, cooked up by a wholly microsoft owned dev, who was created expressly to make halo games

the other is the bunch of guys who made motorstorm screwing up a new IP.

Try again

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

#343bola

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I'd probably start to think suicidal thoughts after seeing the forums.

That one sticks out as I've actually seen several separate posts that say "Guys when I read these complaints about 343 & MCC it makes me want to kill myself", which is horrifying but also gets me wondering how the hell have you hung on as a bone-owner this long if critical reactions make you so morose. While I do hope those kids are all ok, it would be nice of 343 to animate up a brief little "it gets better" video.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Is #FinishTheGame trending? Because it should be.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Crafty posted:

I opted out of marketing communications so missed out on the email. Dang, thought I was being smart!

It just went to see nightcrawler at the cinema.

Crafty points : 6.5 "it was decent"

Where do you opt in/out of this?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
"Master Chief Collection is an embarrassment"

quote:

This game is a mess. Look I was okay with the fact that this is a cash grab for Microsoft. I love the game and was excited about the playlist feature that would allow me to play across multiple games. However, this game is a wreck. My save data just disappears. I have started the Tanks,Tanks,Tanks playlist three separate times now. It's bad enough the the difficulty level is frozen but two out of three times my save progress has just disappeared. Same thing for trying to play through Halo CE. The game freezes and just to full of glitches to enumerate. I feel cheated this is my all time favorite game and it is just about unplayable in the XBOX One format. I really wish I could get my money back for the game and for the XBOX One so far both are totally worthless!.

This guys openly admits he knew it was a straight cash grab, didn't care, he loves Halo that much...and they still drove him into refund land, not just for the game but for the entire console.

quote:

That your opinion based on your experience, I disagree as everything works for me. Good day to you sir

quote:

What the other guy said. The game is being patched and more fixes are in the works. Be Patient.

quote:

I am tired of this majority, minority junk. A lot of people say it works, and a lot of people say it does not.

At this point I think hmmmmmm, maybe I've been staring into the abyss too long. Maybe he's right and it's more of a mixed bag than you would hear about in a thread like this. So I go to their matchmaking forum where I see threads such as...

Uneven teams and parties breaking up!
I got my 60 bucks back! Here's how(YouShouldToo)
How do you mess up on a 10 year old game. MM BROKE
Seriously 343?
A FULL refund is in order. NO excuses.
worse since patch
Matchmaking is still abysmal

with zero of them trying to get matches with eachother, and maybe 3-4 that have to do with actually playing.

I gotta quit but the "Seriously 343?" thread is full of gold

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/58b8518e005f432381ab99fbcaf931e0/topics/seriously-343/6604b174-4fa0-4851-b98b-7f7b48e478d3/posts

quote:

I had some hope and a bit of faith in 343, but this is pathetic. A 1GB patch and they didn't fix a single thing. Just give us a drat refund already.

Intel&Sebastian fucked around with this message at 23:03 on Nov 21, 2014

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

Spacebump posted:

Where do you opt in/out of this?

Not sure actually, I think maybe when I first signed up. I saw others that were saying they didn't get the email suggesting that's why.

Go-Gurt For Dinner
Jul 8, 2013
drat. Despite this thread I'm still loving my bone.

Hard.

😘

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

RoosterChief posted:

drat. Despite this thread I'm still loving my bone.

Hard.

😘

Anyone that has their opinions swayed either way by some obsessed nerd on the internet that feels unhealthily strongly about a plastic box that reads discs should do the world a favor and end it.

I love my bone, the fact that the ps4 has zero good games makes me feel all warm and fuzzy about my purchasing decision. :wiggle:

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Oh is it reliably reading discs now?

Go-Gurt For Dinner
Jul 8, 2013
You and me both, brother.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Crafty posted:

I love my bone, the fact that the ps4 has zero good games makes me feel all warm and fuzzy about my purchasing decision. :wiggle:

Imagine how good it would feel if that was actually true and every day there was a new hilarious major gently caress up to post about

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

Oh is it reliably reading discs now?

I believe the teething errors were ironed out.

One in three ain't bad anyways :shrug:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
I'm starting to feel bad about driving someone to the point of screenshotting Amazon reviews

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
xbox one is cool guys, lets get this trending.

#cheerupcrafty

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Intel&Sebastian posted:

#cheerupcrafty

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

Intel&Sebastian posted:

xbox one is cool guys, lets get this trending.

#cheerupcrafty

I'd have to go back in time to screenshot the launch day reviews wouldn't I? Use your head.

It's from this article http://www.gamespot.com/articles/how-serious-are-the-ps4-s-blue-light-of-death-and-broken-hardware-reports/1100-6416222/

Your beginner level trolling is unlikely to drive anyone to do anything aside from maybe clicking the ignore button under your dull posts.

Do keep trying though, it's clear you feel very strongly about this console you don't own!!:laugh:

#findIntelAHobby

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Outside of gaming I watch shirtless men hug and hit eachother for money, I'm trying to help WA state with it's excess marijuana supply and sometimes I try winning old people's Bingo money. But I appreciate the concern.

Crafty posted:

Do keep trying though, it's clear you feel very strongly about this console you don't own!!:laugh:

This is a true statement. I need something to do until something juuuuuust a bit more interesting than GTAV FPS mode drops.

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Outside of gaming I watch shirtless men hug and hit eachother for money, I'm trying to help WA state with it's excess marijuana supply and sometimes I try winning old people's Bingo money. But I appreciate the concern.

WHy don't you find yourself a girlfriend and procreate you disgusting nerd, you are over 30 years old - the clock is ticking

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
I'm engaged nigga, weddings in July and you're invited.

Edit: being over 30 is not fun though. I don't reccomend it.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

smoking weed is not a hobby its what you do when youre doing your hobbies to make them seem better

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I'm engaged nigga, weddings in July and you're invited.

:rip:

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...
why is everyone being unchill today

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

i'm over 30 too, soon we will be dead and consoles won't matter as much.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
I have seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack replies on fire off the shoulder of YCS. I watched stickied threads glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those posts...will be lost in time, like tears...in the rain.

Time

to die

Herr Direktor
Mar 19, 2006
It's PS4lyfe not death.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Are they really already giving away a $60 game that came out less than a month ago for free? :lol:

Or is it like a Steam free weekend where you get to play the game for a day and then you have to buy it if you want to play more?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herr Direktor
Mar 19, 2006
This free weekend stuff is a trend I hope to see more of.

• Locked thread