Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

Sinestro posted:

Yeah, 'sensitive' people can just gently caress off for all I care. Harden the gently caress up, people.
Sensitive is fine. Sticking your nose into someone else's conversation to say how terrible they are for uttering The Bad Words most definitely isn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007
hello im back in ai buy me avatars plz :-*
I added my stepdad back, because he already knows that I'm an outspoken liberal feminist so I've got nothing to hide. Hope he likes the photo of my new tattoo that I just posted, because I expect a phone call from my mom any minute now.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Sinestro posted:

Yeah, 'sensitive' people can just gently caress off for all I care. Harden the gently caress up, people.

Can you please watch your choice of words some of us are exoskeletonally challenged

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
My first molting was one of the most traumatic periods of my young life, how was I supposed to know to eat it to replenish my minerals

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
I really could not care less about any of the traditional reasons to discriminate against people, you could be purple trans person and interested only in other trans of the same sex for all I care, but if you don't signal when turning, tailgate, high beam people, or hog the left lane you are literally lower than dirt

TRANS AM 20000
Apr 17, 2010

Time to punch it!

I don't really care about what you identify as or believe in, just so long as you're not turning it into some crippling condition where everything you think of is X and everyone must conform to X's standards. Then it gets annoying.

Also, Goatse, that tattoo is rad as heck.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
I stopped using it IRL after my wife starting working with adults with developmental disabilities and after having met some of them I could never imagine saying it to one of them.

I'll call an rear end in a top hat an rear end in a top hat because it's obviously their choice to be an rear end in a top hat.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

For those of you without snapchat and not on my esteemed Facebook friends list, that's what I got today.

The Prong Song
Sep 7, 2002

WHITE
DRIVES
MATTER
Just, just. I love it. I don't know why it's a "Fail".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF-3nXe2XTU&t=283s

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

goatse guy posted:

For those of you without snapchat and not on my esteemed Facebook friends list, that's what I got today.

Nice work :)

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Goddamn snails in the flower bed again, time to get the salt out :P
(yeah that is a loving cool tattoo)

Turbo Fondant fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Nov 24, 2014

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
Really awesome tattoo, Goatse!

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

Rhyno posted:

Well like I said, I'd never priced these out before. And yeah, AC is a given, she's a clutz. I just found the Air 2 in the ad, when will that price go active? 12am Thursday?

It's in store only I think so whenever Target opens. It also means you have to deal with the idiots on Black Friday so I don't know if it's worth it to you.

Staples has a $100 off coupon for all tablets $399 and up until Tuesday, which would bring an iPad Air 1 w/ 32 gb to $299. Can't verify that right now because Staples' site sucks and is momentarily down.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

goatse guy posted:

That is fantastic. Look forward to the effect it has on your Tindering...

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
The ad says in stores and online but doesn't say when it goes active.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
It probably goes live whenever Target opens on Thursday then.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

mariooncrack posted:

It probably goes live whenever Target opens on Thursday then.

Good thing my family hates turkey day so I can just sit at my computer for a few hours.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?
Interstellar was the exact opposite experience of trans-Siberian orchestra.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 204 days!)

Rhyno posted:

My mother was arrested for streaking, protesting, saw the Beatles live and is a practicing Buddhist. And yet she gets mad if I use the word "retard" in a post.

It was more of a critique than a complaint. She said you were too self referential. :q:

This is what happens when you don't give your parents their allotment of grandkids to gently caress up:

:gonk: Yes, that is a purple tutu and antlers.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

InitialDave posted:

That is fantastic. Look forward to the effect it has on your Tindering...

I accidentally swiped left on my future husband, so I deleted my Tinder account and have yet to start a new one.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

goatse guy posted:

If this is what you post, why aren't you on my snap chat?

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
RIDE ETERNAL SHINY AND CHROME
ONWARD TO THE HALLS OF RUSTHALLA

Geirskogul posted:

If this is what you post, why aren't you on my snap chat?

You need to hit up the snapchat thread and add everyone.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 204 days!)

goatse guy posted:

Those are some pretty weak looking fins. They should probably be checked, and don't forget shaft play.

Torn Quad Jones
Nov 2, 2011

Viggen posted:

Those are some pretty weak looking fins. They should probably be checked, and don't forget shaft play.

Im playing with my shaft right now looking at that pic

meltie
Nov 9, 2003

Not a sodding fridge.

goatse guy posted:

That is gurt lush.

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Aw man, I missed F1 chat. Yeah, I pretty much fast forwarded through most of the race, everyone knew what the result would be. I do have to say, however, I'm super impressed with Riccardio (lol Vettel) and I sincerely hope where ever Alonso winds up next year knows how to design a car.

Speaking of F1, I went kart racing at one of those K1 Speed places with a big group of people I road race motorcycles with. Needless to say, I wasn't very surprised when I almost became Felipe Massa due to a recently separated wheel flying across the track in front of me.

Also, now we can be turbo tattoo buddies goatse guy :v:

meltie
Nov 9, 2003

Not a sodding fridge.

T-Square posted:

Aw man, I missed F1 chat. Yeah, I pretty much fast forwarded through most of the race, everyone knew what the result would be. I do have to say, however, I'm super impressed with Riccardio (lol Vettel) and I sincerely hope where ever Alonso winds up next year knows how to design a car.

Yeah, all of that. Smiley Dan's ace. Also, Daniil Kvyat to Red Bull... really?

Jenson knows he's gone judging by the lump in his throat in the post-race interview with Lee.

meltie fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Nov 24, 2014

SUSE Creamcheese
Apr 11, 2007

Adiabatic posted:

Interstellar was the exact opposite experience of trans-Siberian orchestra.

:agreed:

That's an awesome tattoo GG.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

goatse guy posted:

Sweet tattoo goatse guy. Yes that's a compliment and no I don't dislike you :)

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

goatse guy posted:

I don't know much about tattoos honestly but that's impressive.

T-Square
May 14, 2009

meltie posted:

Yeah, all of that. Smiley Dan's ace. Also, Daniil Kvyat to Red Bull... really?

Jenson knows he's gone judging by the lump in his throat in the post-race interview with Lee.

That poo poo pissed me off, give Vergne the seat. Not the 19-20 year old rookie. Also, Jenson's donuts at the end of the race probably were of the "Welp, gently caress it" variety.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I didn't want to bring it back up because our guy 13" needed us but I think he's doing better today so,

AI Cross Continent Relay Rally?

Barebones idea, we devise a route, planned based on where participating goons live. I figure I'll make an interest thread and if you want in you sign up and post how far you're willing to drive. Hopefully we can keep it to 100 mile stretches or so. We pick an AI related object to use as our "torch" to be passed along. I'd also like to send a logbook along that everyone can scribble a page in. Set up some sort of GPS tracking so we can follow progress? This will probably be mostly North American Goons but I'd like to figure out a way to include our overseas brothers somehow as well.

Does this sound doable?

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
Mini goon meets? Sure I'm in. Preferably would like to do this more Spring/Summer.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

mariooncrack posted:

Mini goon meets? Sure I'm in. Preferably would like to do this more Spring/Summer.

I'm thinking April for the kick off. I'd like this to last all summer. We'll need to pick a mascot type item and get lots of landmark pictures with him.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot

Rhyno posted:

I'm thinking April for the kick off. I'd like this to last all summer. We'll need to pick a mascot type item and get lots of landmark pictures with him.

The pig in STRs avatar. Pretty much sums up AI

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BrokenKnucklez posted:

The pig in STRs avatar. Pretty much sums up AI

I think 13" has it still? That'd be pretty great. We just need a some sort of GPS crammed inside him so we can track his progress. I'd also expect pictures of him in various places. Auto parts stores, libraries, buffets, strip clubs.

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

I'd be down, if logistics allow this relay rally to have a Canadian leg.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Tommychu posted:

I'd be down, if logistics allow this relay rally to have a Canadian leg.

I bet we can cris cross between Canada and the US a few times. I'm really hoping we can get someone to hand deliver it overseas at some point too.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
I'm down for whatever relay thing gets decided on, and don't mind driving several hours out of my way if I have to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?
Good, I can drive it from my garage to Charlottesville then. Go for a beer?

• Locked thread