Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

gibb3h posted:

This is actually a drat fine theory

I honestly thought this was the obvious thing? After being reminded where we last saw the hands I mean.

I am kind of curious that this weird netherbeast keeps track of everyone's alignment. Who wouldn't be on the menu at this point? Katie apparently, that family I don't care about (lizardbitch henchgirl excepted), uh maybe the chicken bucket goblin? Possibly Aurora too, since it's looking like she has almost no real agency to speak of and thus would arguably be blameless for the apocalypse happening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Aurora doesn't really have to worry about this thing since that Ion cannon did nothing to her, but Pasq could be in trouble (remember the encounter with the devil).

I wonder if that thing remember's Ally since she was right beside Tubsy during the attack.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Wicker Man posted:

Aurora doesn't really have to worry about this thing since that Ion cannon did nothing to her, but Pasq could be in trouble (remember the encounter with the devil).

I wonder if that thing remember's Ally since she was right beside Tubsy during the attack.

Pasqualo survived having his heart torn out pretty easily and has super strength, it's dangerous but so is Pasqualo.

Kgummy
Aug 14, 2009

Renaissance Robot posted:

I honestly thought this was the obvious thing? After being reminded where we last saw the hands I mean.

I am kind of curious that this weird netherbeast keeps track of everyone's alignment. Who wouldn't be on the menu at this point? Katie apparently, that family I don't care about (lizardbitch henchgirl excepted), uh maybe the chicken bucket goblin? Possibly Aurora too, since it's looking like she has almost no real agency to speak of and thus would arguably be blameless for the apocalypse happening.
I agree with it being the obvious thing, when feetnotes posted the Tubsy eating wasps panel.

I thought that was what this post was getting at, as well:

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

So this....uh...thing ate Tubsy, and that's why its' tummy hurts.

Makes sense; Tubsy was a cool guy, but I doubt he'd make a very healthy snack.
Though it looks like I was just keeping in mind a different context.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Somebody do something about Allison :frogsiren: :frogsiren: :frogsiren:

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Trisssh seems a bit concerned, but there's no call for rudeness! :mad:

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Wicker Man posted:

Somebody do something about Allison :frogsiren: :frogsiren: :frogsiren:

awww, Zombie guy has the disembodied head of his friend back :3: all is right with the world.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Just now noticed Allison using Maddie as an arm rest.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS. :unsmigghh:

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

It's on. Or it's going to be on.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Ali better be kicking some rear end within the next few pages.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
That face in panel 4.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Wicker Man posted:

That face in panel 4.

Well I guess now Aurora's back on good terms with everybody after getting everyone clothes from the void and playing tug of war/hang yourself with Pasq.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

TwoPair posted:

Well I guess now Aurora's back on good terms with everybody after getting everyone clothes from the void and playing tug of war/hang yourself with Pasq.

Well, nothing much the can do about Aurora other than upsetting her.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I love the expression on Aurora ' s face in panel 2.

Yeah they can't get rid of her if they wanted to, and most of them figure she's not so bad despite that little problem of ending the world. Not to mention her powers will be a major asset.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
drat it pasq that isn't the Hulk.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

mr.capps posted:

drat it pasq that isn't the Hulk.

He should really stick to anime.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Aurora in the last panel just seems pleased with herself that she knew the reference.

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

Zerilan posted:

Aurora in the last panel just seems pleased with herself that she knew the reference.

She's like two months old, any reference she gets is a miracle.

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

TwoPair posted:

Pasq picked a nice set of clothes for himself, you've got to admit. A new t-shirt and blue underpants.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Freudian posted:

She's like two months old, any reference she gets is a miracle.

She's been hanging out with Pasqualo, she probably gets way too many anime references.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Honestly, I am really wondering if Pasqualo really was loving around, or was seriously trying to kill himself as a spur of the moment thing.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Wicker Man posted:

Honestly, I am really wondering if Pasqualo really was loving around, or was seriously trying to kill himself as a spur of the moment thing.

Well after finding out Aurora was two months old he probably wished he had a rope to hang himself. However he knows full well that won't work.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Argh the anticipation is killing me.

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
Well, he took a bullet clean through there, so I guess Pasq would know best.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

A Bystander posted:

Well, he took a bullet clean through there, so I guess Pasq would know best.

Yeah despite his near invulnerability, still slowed him down pretty good.

"I came not quite as fast as I could"

:allears:

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Ah, Peeplops, you misread that whole situation bro. It's not that Allie doesn't think you're cool (everyone thinks the guy who fetches chicken is cool, Tubsy would have loved you), it's just that sometimes you have to stop eating delicious fried foods so you can concentrate on kicking Hellbeast rear end.

...wait, do Hellbeasts even have asses or are they just a big pile of arms with a mouth?

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.
Arms, mouth, and balls. That's basically it, probably?

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Captain Bravo posted:

Arms, mouth, and balls. That's basically it, probably?

One glowing green eye-thing, that's usually a promising place to start

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Dude, you could have fed that fried chicken to the hell beast and he would have become like a bro. Now you have to fight it out instead of having a red armed minion!

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Peeplops is voiced by Danny DeVito.

smashthedean
Jul 10, 2006

Don't let dogs get any part of fish.

Blackheart posted:

Peeplops is voiced by Danny DeVito.

I can see that. I also always imagine Allison voiced by Kristen Schall and Pasq voiced by Aziz Ansari.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
As a zombie I always expected her to sound a little more tomboyish, but raspy.

tag youre fat
Aug 16, 2013

C'est l'homme ideal
charme au masculin
Azalea Banks would be a pretty good Ally imo

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I'd give Pas's or Alli's voice to Jackie Kashian shortly after she started getting over laryngitis.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Trisssh is played by Tig Notaro

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

I didn't mean to unleash this. I just like Danny DeVito.

Gobolatula
Nov 7, 2005

mr.capps posted:

Trisssh is played by Tig Notaro
Oh man that would rule. I am all about this. Actually, I'd be into an all Tig cast. Tig playing every single character.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Gobolatula posted:

Oh man that would rule. I am all about this. Actually, I'd be into an all Tig cast. Tig playing every single character.

Agreed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Blackheart posted:

I didn't mean to unleash this. I just like Danny DeVito.

Everyone does, he's the greatest troll of our generation.

• Locked thread