Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sneaky Fast

I just want to thank Doctor Bishop and the Yobbers in general because my new avatar has given me the confidence boast i needed to go into other sub-forums and ridicule lovely posters.

Thanks BYOB!

Sneaky Fast fucked around with this message at 13:07 on Nov 21, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Cunty

Sneaky Fast posted:

I just want to thank Doctor Bishop and the Yobbers in general because my new avatar has given me the confidence boast i needed to go into other sub-forums and ridicule lovely posters.

Thanks BYOB!

this is a really good gif

ty crap

ty landy

lets burn

by FactsAreUseless
ya'll are super cool. Let's "Bob" out.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

emmie

hi i'm emmie.i DON"t deserve an av, and dont buy me one. im happy with my salmiakki bee. DO not buy me a av.

FluffieDuckie

dogcrash truther posted:

ok hw about makign an av out of one of these images:

or else sluggo from nancy

bumping this request. surely one of our artists wants to craft something special for our byob liason.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Full-Bodied Flavor

i dont know what to do with those to make you an av so i just made one i like transparent

tao of lmao

it's good. i would use that av.

dogcrash truther

Full-Bodied Flavor posted:

i dont know what to do with those to make you an av so i just made one i like transparent

Hell yeah this owns. The sluggo ones are good too. Might go for the one of him reading the book if the book was red and had something commie related on the back

Full-Bodied Flavor

Full-Bodied Flavor fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Nov 24, 2014

tao of lmao

hard to tell what the book is

ulvir

END OF AN ERROR

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

I have been on these beautiful forums since 2003, and have loved it. Unfortunately in my younger years, I purchased an av dedicated to the rapper by the name of Tech N9ne, which I still have. I have since grown up and matured, and I can't stand this av anymore. I would love to purchase a new one, but me amd the wife had a baby a few months ago and she would kill me for spending money on it.

I come to you for help. Help me get rid of my embarrassing av! A simple request from a long time veteran of SA.

Thanks for your consideration.

I'd take anything, pretty much.

Machai

Trip Daddy X posted:

this man needs the sexy pikachu av stat

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

give him the byobaby

END OF AN ERROR

Machai posted:

this man needs the sexy pikachu av stat

what have i done

Sneaky Fast

Dear lords of the avatar,
i offer up this screenshot i took when popcorn-time froze to all who be pure of heart

tao of lmao

Sneaky Fast posted:

Dear lords of the avatar,
i offer up this screenshot i took when popcorn-time froze to all who be pure of heart

did you just want it resized?

Sneaky Fast

Im offering it up for anybody

FluffieDuckie

Trip Daddy X posted:

I have been on these beautiful forums since 2003, and have loved it. Unfortunately in my younger years, I purchased an av dedicated to the rapper by the name of Tech N9ne, which I still have. I have since grown up and matured, and I can't stand this av anymore. I would love to purchase a new one, but me amd the wife had a baby a few months ago and she would kill me for spending money on it.

I come to you for help. Help me get rid of my embarrassing av! A simple request from a long time veteran of SA.

Thanks for your consideration.

this is a compelling and sad tale. however, the free av program is designed to help yobber newbies with no avs. you are a gbs veteran with an av. you see the position you put me in. i'm forced to deny your application for a free av at this time.

stick around and hang out in the yob for a while. we give out av certs like candy around here.

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

give him the byobaby drilldo isnt using it anymore

cuntman.net

Awesome! posted:

give him the byobaby drilldo isnt using it anymore

but this guuy is http://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=187837

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

who the hell is that

treasure bear

it was supposed to be like a byob icebutt or traffic cone

FluffieDuckie

Awesome! posted:

who the hell is that

d&d and yospos regular. it might be "ironic"

i am he

Awesome! posted:

who the hell is that

END OF AN ERROR

FluffieDuckie posted:

this is a compelling and sad tale. however, the free av program is designed to help yobber newbies with no avs. you are a gbs veteran with an av. you see the position you put me in. i'm forced to deny your application for a free av at this time.

stick around and hang out in the yob for a while. we give out av certs like candy around here.

I am saddened, but I understand. Thank you.

Slumpy

The Fresh Prince posted:

thought it would be fun to have some cool skateboard art for avs these are all directly from decks or are the original art for certain logos:

These are the ones I'm considering for my own:

totally stealin this one

slumpy

verily carefree

Slumpy posted:

totally stealin this one

nice

emmie

i am he

Slumpy posted:

totally stealin this one

rad

hi sccrawky

the unabonger
good avs all around.

i am he

for my next avatar i want this image. can somebody help with transparentizing and coloring/spicing it up a little bit. just too-ticky on the left, no need to keep the squirrel.

Matoi Ryuko

Slumpy posted:

totally stealin this one

Great avatars, guys!

beer pal

why you keep changing your avatar & name at the same time? you running form something? cool av though

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Matoi Ryuko

beer pal posted:

why you keep changing your avatar & name at the same time? you running form something? cool av though

Where Da Beans At?

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx
Hi guys. I need to add some christmas spirit to my av. Maybe a santa hat on snoop dog or on Totoro or maybe a christmas/snowman Totoro. Idk!! I can't decide!

Here's my past avs: http://esarahpalinonline.com/soap/?username=peanut%20and%20the%20gang

P.S. Also when I buy the change I also need to switch out my Cosby Crew tag because everyone hates him now. So I need something else. Maybe Wozby Crew or something with Steve Wozniak.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

dogcrash truther

Full-Bodied Flavor posted:

goin with this one but i saved all the others for later, thanks everyone

ron color

i am he posted:

for my next avatar i want this image. can somebody help with transparentizing and coloring/spicing it up a little bit. just too-ticky on the left, no need to keep the squirrel.

ok i will do this and keep the loose style

FluffieDuckie

dogcrash truther posted:

goin with this one but i saved all the others for later, thanks everyone

it suits you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ron color
ok i just ended up drawing on top of it, i might need to give it a shot another time