Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

CzarChasm posted:

I think the Ref is supposed to be taking the belt from Cena and handing it to the guy on the ground.

It's okay to be skeptical, but it's clear that that other guy is some kind of warlock. John Cena even looks like he's mouthing the word "Magic?!".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor

King Vidiot posted:

It's okay to be skeptical, but it's clear that that other guy is some kind of warlock. John Cena even looks like he's mouthing the word "Magic?!".

CM Punk is magic, and I will hear no different from anyone. :allears:

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

King Vidiot posted:

That does sound like the kind of story WWE would do.

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

Reive posted:

GTAV's next gen police chases:

That looks like it was made in 3D Movie Maker.

Flight Bisque
Feb 23, 2008

There is, surprisingly, always hope.

pulp rag posted:

CM Punk is magic, and I will hear no different from anyone. :allears:

Yeah, his best trick was making himself disappear after the Royal Rumble! :v:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

TaurusTorus
Mar 27, 2010

Grab the bullshit by the horns

I would buy a Wii U if I could reliably reproduce that glitch.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
Those are amazing. At a glance I thought it was some of the Gaming Garbage that Lowtax has done.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

+Yeah!

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
A video of this in action, if you excuse his shaky video recording:

http://youtu.be/OhgUm-DG5OY

He's literally the only person with this glitch, so he might well have one of the most valuable copies of a video game there is. It's certainly a fascinating anomaly.

I think my favorite part is that Sonic literally turns into Sanic Hedgehog.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Oh my loving god dedede's face. Look at that face

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Maybe he's discovered dummied-out code for 'New Challenger - Paper Mario!'. kirby looks like if his features were in the right place, he'd fit in.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Gestalt Intellect posted:

He looks like he's gone berserk from massive brain damage.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Gestalt Intellect posted:

I have never seen this thing before just now and I love it because of that face

Pidmon
Mar 18, 2009

NO ONE risks painful injury on your GREEN SLIME GHOST POGO RIDE.

No one but YOU.

Cleretic posted:

A video of this in action, if you excuse his shaky video recording:

http://youtu.be/OhgUm-DG5OY

He's literally the only person with this glitch, so he might well have one of the most valuable copies of a video game there is. It's certainly a fascinating anomaly.

I think my favorite part is that Sonic literally turns into Sanic Hedgehog.

Wait holy poo poo the hitbox on Dedething's hammer matches its appearance, this guy has got some massive reach going on.

Several Goblins
Jul 30, 2006

"What the hell do they mean? Beefcake?"

Went on a Dragon Age: Inquisition bender. Then this happened and forced me to quit out and restart to fix it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNJQ7IviuOM

So I switched to Far Cry 4 for a little while:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5IcewRLOuc

I love open world games.

GyverMac
Aug 3, 2006
My posting is like I Love Lucy without the funny bits. Basically, WAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Wreath of Barbs posted:

Went on a Dragon Age: Inquisition bender. Then this happened and forced me to quit out and restart to fix it:

Fixed that for you:

http://youtubedoubler.com/dXpv

Several Goblins
Jul 30, 2006

You're a beautiful person who did a beautiful thing.

Edit: VVVV It's near the end of a 16 hour work shift. It made me laugh, probably more than it should have.

Several Goblins has a new favorite as of 19:20 on Nov 25, 2014

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

how did u ever manage to think of putting a michael jackson song over a video of a glitch that resembles moonwalking? you are a genius, goonsir, a genius i say!!!

GyverMac
Aug 3, 2006
My posting is like I Love Lucy without the funny bits. Basically, WAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Meis posted:

how did u ever manage to think of putting a michael jackson song over a video of a glitch that resembles moonwalking? you are a genius, goonsir, a genius i say!!!

Hmmmm....

Thanks?

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
I have had the strangest glitch with Dragon Age: Inquisition. So when you make a character you get to choose between 2 different voices I believe. Half way in my character (A male dwarf warrior if that matters) shifted to the other voice I didn't choose. So now I'm significantly gruffer than I used to be and holy gently caress is it distracting. There was a very specific point that it happened. So gonna take this for minor spoilers?

You get to Skyhold keep and Hawke shows up. During the first conversation with him I notice the player character sounded totally different. I -think- male Hawke has the same VA as one of those for the Inquisitor so the game doesn't know what to do and switches you to the other one? I haven't the slightest clue.

I could be wrong about something here but I'm loving positive the main character randomly got a new VA half way into the game for some goddamn reason.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

Tracula posted:

I have had the strangest glitch with Dragon Age: Inquisition. So when you make a character you get to choose between 2 different voices I believe. Half way in my character (A male dwarf warrior if that matters) shifted to the other voice I didn't choose. So now I'm significantly gruffer than I used to be and holy gently caress is it distracting. There was a very specific point that it happened. So gonna take this for minor spoilers?

You get to Skyhold keep and Hawke shows up. During the first conversation with him I notice the player character sounded totally different. I -think- male Hawke has the same VA as one of those for the Inquisitor so the game doesn't know what to do and switches you to the other one? I haven't the slightest clue.

I could be wrong about something here but I'm loving positive the main character randomly got a new VA half way into the game for some goddamn reason.

That happens reliably if you customize appearance there.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

ZeeToo posted:

That happens reliably if you customize appearance there.

Ugh. I hate to bitch because DA:I has been really quite stable compared to most AAA releases thesedays but this isn't something anybody caught or fixed? This doesn't even seem like all that complex of a thing to catch.

Polaron
Oct 13, 2010

The Oncoming Storm

Tracula posted:

Ugh. I hate to bitch because DA:I has been really quite stable compared to most AAA releases thesedays but this isn't something anybody caught or fixed? This doesn't even seem like all that complex of a thing to catch.

I have to play with subtitles on because once every hour or so a line of dialogue will get glitched and play..Incorrectly. It's tough to describe. The line will be chopped up, word parts will play out of order, some words will be repeated a couple of times, sometimes bits will be at the wrong speed.

It was really creepy the first time it happened and I thought a character was about to suffer demonic possession or something.

He Who Wears Pants
Mar 18, 2007

Who's the 'King of Pop' now, bitch?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DzsFMsIZPM

A couple of obnoxious Frenchmen stumble into a dramatic cutscene

ironcladfolly
May 22, 2007

Devil's Favorite Doggie

He Who Wears Pants posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DzsFMsIZPM

A couple of obnoxious Frenchmen stumble into a dramatic cutscene

I love that, as emergent AI behavior becomes increasingly sophisticated, glitches like this become more seamless. They're not just standing there; they're actually staring at and following the main character because they're programmed to do so — even though there's absolutely no reason they should be there.

Beautiful.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

MiketheGreat posted:

I love that, as emergent AI behavior becomes increasingly sophisticated, glitches like this become more seamless. They're not just standing there; they're actually staring at and following the main character because they're programmed to do so — even though there's absolutely no reason they should be there.

Beautiful.

And one is even pissed off because he was shoved to the side by the PC. It's hilarious.

ScotchDK
Aug 14, 2008

mmmh, smooth...
WH40K:Dawn of war 2 mode last stand have a map called Khorne's anvil i think. In the last wave you fight of the Blood Angels and their high commander Gabriel Angelos. When the last wave start it have a little cutscene where they all mill out of drop pods, and Gabriel have a little dramatic speech.
However, during that cutscene your player characters are still able to fight, but you cannot move them. If you play as the Imperial General, and equipped with the sniper rifle, he will shoot Gabriel in the face, knocking him on his rear end and stop his speech and start with slightly reduced health.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Polaron posted:

It was really creepy the first time it happened and I thought a character was about to suffer demonic possession or something.

Funnily enough, it's probably just Bioware recycling half-decade code because this happens in the PC version of DA:O, too.

Reive
May 21, 2009

This just happened, guy was too busy to die on my time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JeFS9ahTi0

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Wreath of Barbs posted:

When it inevitably happens again, just push the jump button. Fixed it for me every time.

Several Goblins
Jul 30, 2006

Grey Fox posted:

When it inevitably happens again, just push the jump button. Fixed it for me every time.

It's happened a few times since then and jumping always broke me out of it. That first time, though, nothing worked except quitting out to the main menu and then loading my game again. Not sure what was up with that.

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Uhhhh heres a glitch from GTA V that features a blowjob... carry on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5OS3xqMfnE

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011
Re: Moonwalking.

I don't know if this still happens, given I have not played WoW like 4 years now, but there was a way to make your character moonwalk by running in a very tiny circle by holding forward and moving the mouse to rotate you, and while doing that you quickly jumped in the air, and while in the air, turned your camera the other way, so you did the circle in the opposite direction, which means that your character was stuck in the running animation in the original direction, even though you were actually moving in the opposite.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

Tracula posted:

It seems to be because the character creator comes with a voice selection option, but when there's no need to select a voice it goes to the default - for dwarves and qunari that's the American voice, for elves and humans it's the British voice. People playing an American dwarf won't have any issues. Hawke's character creator sets the Inquisitor's voice as well as Hawke's. I had to go with default Hawke instead of my awesome beardy mountain man because the voice change for the Inquisitor was too jarring :(

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Playing Skyrim. I just walked into Old Hroldan (an inn), only to find a cave bear staring me straight in the face. I killed it, and everything in the inn just went back to normal.

bucketmouse
Aug 16, 2004

we con-trol the ho-ri-zon-tal
we con-trol the verrr-ti-cal
Pacman returns to his home planet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJdLfASyBAM

Sims 3's character creator handles out-of-range character values in the best possible way, featuring the best kill animation that will ever exist anywhere ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qpBRf6XNf8

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Worth watching for the commentary alone.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

eating only apples posted:

It seems to be because the character creator comes with a voice selection option, but when there's no need to select a voice it goes to the default - for dwarves and qunari that's the American voice, for elves and humans it's the British voice. People playing an American dwarf won't have any issues. Hawke's character creator sets the Inquisitor's voice as well as Hawke's. I had to go with default Hawke instead of my awesome beardy mountain man because the voice change for the Inquisitor was too jarring :(

I found this out a bit too late unfortunately so I'm trans-british now for the rest of the game unless they patch in some sort of recustomize for the main character :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

bucketmouse posted:

Sims 3's character creator handles out-of-range character values in the best possible way, featuring the best kill animation that will ever exist anywhere ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qpBRf6XNf8

I lost it when he slammed the mother into the ground. This is like a demented skit or something. Also I find it interesting/funny that the mod kills sims without making a corpse or spawning the Grim Reaper.