Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

GNU Order posted:

Like once a month I think about buying an N64 and a bunch of games and living the childhood I could never have, but then I realize that's really dumb and I just go spend that money on pears and weed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Jelly
Jul 15, 2007

Bleep Blorp

Kavak posted:

In honor of Thanksgiving, could someone please post or link that story about a package deliveryman or something who got attacked and chased by a turkey for a whole block? It ended with the bird attacking everything else at the intersection he stopped at and the words "gently caress that turkey".

I found it on the first page of the previous quotes thread, dunno who the OP is, though:

quote:

ASSAULTED BY A TURKEY IN SUBURBIA

Now I am a pretty calm guy and not many things would cause me to support the mass slaying of an entire species but to this day I have a bit of satisfaction every time I eat a turkey sandwich.

I was working at Just Pizza, a franchise of pizzerias in the Buffalo region as a delivery guy. When we receive our order we get slip with the address, the order, the price, and if needed any extra information. I pick up my route and start the deliveries as normal. On my last delivery before I head back to the shop I notice the slip has "Beware of the Turkey" written on it. Odd.

I pull up to the house and walk up the driveway. As I approach a very nervous looking woman meets me at the porch and ushers me into the screened awning and pays for the order while looking around. She obviously wasn't kidding when she wanted to avoid said turkey. "So you see the Turkey?" she asks. I kind of grinned and said no. I wasn't sure if she was kidding or crazy. She smiles, tips me (quite well) and enters the house. I turn around and head back to my car.

Standing there near the hood of my car with the gaze of a gunfighter at high noon was Mr. Turkey. I don't know exactly what I did to insult this turkey but he looked at me like I was the six fingered man in The Princess Bride. I tried to strafe calmly towards the driver door while trying not to excite the turkey. As I got closer he let out a turkey war cry and charged after me. I ran in a tight circle around my car and dove into the passenger side door and slammed it shut. As he reached the door he unleashed a flurry of pecks at the glass and paint of my car. As soon as a could I hopped into the driver seat and gunned it out of the driveway. "poo poo, that was crazy!" I thought to myself under the impression the ordeal was over.

Red light. I was stuck in traffic not 20 yards away from the house and Mr. Turkey had chased me down the road. Imagine the confusion of the other cars trapped along with me as this deranged bird was jumping and pecking all over my car. Shortly after I had stopped an old woman pulled up behind me and managed to incite the rage of the turkey. He turned and jumped on her hood. I swear she must have shat her pants because she drove around me and blew the stop light with the turkey on the hood of her car. She hit a bump in the road as she flew through the intersection and the turkey got tossed into oncoming traffic. The unfortunate driver who was about to cross the intersection slammed on his breaks nearly causing a pile-up. Se now we're all here at a 4-way intersection with a lunatic game bird attacking any car that tries to pass. This is also quite a busy road with several gas stations and beverage stores and whatnot. People who happen to lack the protection of cars are running inside shops and watching from the outside.

Green light. I brave the turkey and drive quickly through the intersection as soon as Mr. Turkey casts his gaze on some unfortunate couple in a convertible. All I can see in my rear view mirror is a flurry of feathers and a man punching in the air.

gently caress that turkey.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
THere's a Creative Convention review that has the line "Put a shotgun under your chin and pull the trigger" any one got it?

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Volume posted:

THere's a Creative Convention review that has the line "Put a shotgun under your chin and pull the trigger" any one got it?

It wasn't by Pantsfish, was it? If it's not, well, it needs to be posted again anyway:

Pantsfish posted:

Dear Kantaris,

First I'd like to say thank you for mustering your courage and posting your story in Creative Convention. Between all this "natural talent" and "good material" every now and then we need what literary types call "a sun-ripened catbox full of pig intestines" to relax with.

Second of all I'd like to say my thank you was insincere and that you are arguably the biggest human being to vomit his bullshit all over what is generally a good fiction forum. Without reading - without so much as scanning - this forum, you decided you'd drop off your Vin-Diesel-Meets-Monopoly-Man-Meets-THE-UNFUNNIEST-loving-BUNCH-OF-poo poo story off here so we would "appreciate" it for you.

Well guess what, Kantaris: Nobody appreciated this piece of poo poo. I read this and my balls shriveled up inside my stomach. This story is awful. It's so bad - so outright terrible - my finger's itching to go under your name and click the "permaban" button on principle. I won't do that because I have self-restraint, something you clearly lack.

How do I know you lack it? Because you shat this out and didn't even stop to think you might delete it before you embarrass yourself. You just thought "hey, I had this TOTALLY FUCKIN RANDOM conversation with my brosef at work, better post it up for them folks at that Creative Forum". If I were you, I personally wouldn't have the time or capacity to post this. Why? Because as soon as it came off my fingers, onto the keyboard, my hands would be occupied propping a shotgun under my chin.

You wretch. You low-down, yellow-bellied cocksucker. My one hope in this life used to be to gently caress Christina Ricci in one of those mirrored-ceiling hotels. Not now. You wanna know what it is? Do you? I hope - I pray to Christ, Kantaris - that I come across an auto accident involving you and your family. I hope that the last thing you see before you die is me impaling your newborn son's head on a broken part of your car's frame. I hope that the last sound that crosses the barrier to your ears before the lights go out is the splootching sound my erect penis makes as it repeatedly penetrates the gushing wound in your wife's throat.

And you know the worst part? You think this is funny. Something so bad has happened in your life that you looked at this and you were proud enough to think - just for a second - that this is something worthwhile. You know what, Kantaris? The people who write "Drawn Together" would snub this. Pictures of old women being violently raped with Medieval weaponry are infinitely funnier than this story could ever hope to be. I'd rather watch my chronically depressed mother swing neck-first from a ceiling fan than I would ever read this again.

You ruined my forum, Kantaris. You ruined my life's one dream. You ruined fiction. All in one fell swoop, Kantaris. I hope it was worth it.

Regards, you loving scoundrel,

Evan "Pantsfish" Wade

Thinky Whale
Aug 2, 2012

All that most maddens and torments; all that stirs up the lees of things; all truth with malice in it; all that cracks the sinews and cakes the brain; all the subtle demonisms of life and thought; all evil were visibly personified, and made practically assailable in Fry.
Anyone with archives want to post the story that inspired that? Because it's gotta be something.

Edit: Thank you! That explains a lot.

Thinky Whale has a new favorite as of 08:26 on Nov 30, 2014

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Farts posted:

I was sitting at work, and one of my co-workers mentioned they were bored, I asked if I ever told them the story about how I met the Gortons Fisherman, they in turn mentioned that they didn't and could use a story right now. So from normal - to fantasy - to cliched Vin Diesel joke - to insane. Enjoy I guess...this is untitled and I know it's written poorly, I did no brainstorming and just started typing nonstop for about a half an hour.

It was a chilly afternoon in November, I had just gotten out of school for the day. My days always ended with gym, so I was usually stinky and sweaty at the end of the day on the trip home, however, today was different, today the air was brisk, the leaves were on the ground, and I had a goal. I was going to meet the Gortons Fisherman. The old scruffy sailor who is on the boxes of all the Gortons frozen seafood products, he's always pictured at the wheel on his ship, in his yellow raincoat, the man is known in supermarkets everywhere.

I was on my way to the schools football field, where the yearly 'Civil War' battle was being held. I should go on to say that I went to Toms River High School North, and the Civil War battle was aptly named that for when we would fight Toms River High School South. During the game, I saw him, dressed in the yellow raincoat and the beard, my eyes lighted up with excitement, my pulse quickened, all these years of hating seafood and now I get to yell at this old man. I ran down the bleachers, tackled the scruffy old man, and ripped off his hat.

I should go on to say that I had no intention of actually harming this old fellow, it was just that I tripped on my way down and he broke my fall.

Anyway, back to the story at hand, I had realized my error, the fisherman was not anyone famous, nor was he old. He was Brian Callahan, and he was the mascot for our team. Our schools mascot was "The Mariner" a scruffy old man in a yellow raincoat. My plans were foiled, I needed a quick escape, so I took the tiny whistle out of my pocket and blew it as hard as I could, and waited. As I was waiting for my ride to appear, half of the faculty there was making an attempt to capture me, and just as one of the burly gym teachers was about to make a grab for me, the sky darkened, and a loud roar was heard from the heavens. As everyone froze at the dreaded roar and looked upwards, they noticed my magnificent dragon flying over the field, making a divebomb towards me. My ride has arrived. The dragon had a wingspan of roughly the football field, lengthwise, he was medium sized, with hard scaly lizardlike skin, and his color was that of a deep stony brown. His eyes, as red as the devil himself, and the fire he breathed from his mouth was so hot, it was pure white. The dragon flew down and lowered his neck, allowing me to mount properly and make my retreat. At this time, most of the people had run away, screaming in terror, little do they know that they wouldn't be harmed, unless I wished it to be so. The dragons magnificent wings spread out as he prepared to lift off the ground, and then we were up in the air.

When we got back to my house, and he dropped me off, there was a police car in front of my house, naturally, I figured that they saw the dragon and needed to detain me, or get me into custody to ask a few questions. I let the dragon go back to his cave, as I waited for the officer to emerge from his vehicle. The door to the cruiser swung open and …

The officer that stepped out was no ordinary officer of the law. He stood like a statue made out of stone, with a bald head that gleamed so brightly, it seemed to contain the power of the sun. After I regained my vision, I realized that this was Vin Diesel, a man worthy of a good fight. I had to act quickly, because he was already running towards me, I had no time to think, and I brandished the only weapon I had. My fists.

He came at me like a hurricane, swift and deadly, I managed to dodge some of his blows, but the he hit me with a shot to the gut, and then a swift uppercut that launched me thirty feet in the air. Now that I had some downtime to think, I thought of a plan. When I hit the ground, I rolled, as to avoid any injury, and bolted into my house as fast as I could. Try as I might, he caught up to me as I reached to open my front door and punched me through it, I tumbled down the hallway, and luckily for me, my bedroom was at the end of the hall. I opened up my dresser, and took out my laser gun, and promptly fired six shots into his chest. They all bounced off and he was undamaged. The laugh that he emitted was evil, and at that moment, I knew I was going to die. So I did the only thing I could...

I grabbed my phone and called Sean Paul, he could get busy with Vin Diesel while I went and got my ultimate weapon. As I kept Vin Diesel busy, Sean Paul drove into my living room and got out of his escalade, he grabbed a microphone and started to speak the incomprehensive babble that he speaks, and it made Vin Diesels ears bleed. He clutched his ears and fell to the ground. Now was my chance!

I made my bed levitate and went down the hidden stairway to the center of the earth, there, inside a box, was the ultimate weapon. I took the box up the long flight of stairs, and at this point, Vin Diesel had killed Sean Paul and drank his blood, gaining his power. Vin Diesel was now on par with the power of any god in existence. The crate was thrown on the ground, and dust came up from it.

“Do you know what’s inside the box Diesel?”
Vin Diesel laughed, and bellowed in an unholy voice,
“It matters not, for your end is nigh! Prepare to die fool!”
He made a lightning quick jab at me, and I flew through the wall into the garage, what luck, I needed a crowbar to open the crate with, I grabbed one off the wall, and knew what was coming, so I held the steel bar in front of me, and waited.

Vin Diesel flew in through the wall, and hit headfirst into the crowbar, making him hit the ground with a dull thud. Now I knew my time was limited, because I had just made him angrier, so I ran through the downed walls took out my crowbar, which seemed to glow with power at this point…and opened up the crate.

Inside the box was a weapon is immeasurable evil. The one thing on earth that God himself feared. An old man walked out of the box, clean shaven, but he had a thick white moustache, a tophat, and a cane of immeasurable power. He thrust the cane straight into Vin Diesels chest and yelled out "DO NOT PASS GO! DO NOT COLLECT TWO-HUNDRED DOLLARS, BITCH!" Vin diesel shot backwards about fifty feet until he stopped himself.

"Uncle Pennybags (Editors note, that's the name of the monopoly man as per Monopoly Jr.), I've never expected to see you ever again. Prepare to die old man!"
"You just landed on my hotel...on BOARDWALK!"
Uncle Pennybags took off his tophat, revealing his bald head, even brighter than Vin Diesels head, and shone the light down into his eyes, blinding him. Pennybags then threw the tophat at Vin Diesel and it seemed to devour him.
"Welcome to Baltic Ave....bitch."

Vin Diesel had been defeated, and all thanks to my rich Uncle Pennybags.

"Hey uncle, want to play a round of Monopoly?"
"Sure!"

We played Monopoly into the long hours of the night, and at about 4AM I landed on his hotel on Park Place, cursed him out, and threw the board against the wall!

"YOU SUCK, THE BANKER ALWAYS CHEATS, WHERE DID THOSE ONE HUNDREDS COME FROM!"

The End

I'm sure if I had given it some thought and brainstorming, it could have stayed along the lines of sane.

I Love Loosies
Jan 4, 2013

muscles like this? posted:

More like "The Invisible Rapist"

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I already posted Ghost Dad.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
SASS there to remind us who's he real victim when racists catch poo poo for the racist things they say

GAPO posted:

There have been no rape, death or any other kinds of threats from SASS. All we have done is start a counter-tumblr that seeks to expose yellowxperil for being sexist and racist. Unlike her tumblr, ours does not call for real life harassment. Jesus, you people will believe anything.

I will say that the blog's creator claims to be on 4chan's radar, and if that's the case, then, yeah she will probably get threats.

GAPO posted:

There have been no rape, death or any other kinds of threats from SASS. All we have done is start a counter-tumblr that seeks to expose yellowxperil for being sexist and racist. Unlike her tumblr, ours does not call for real life harassment. Jesus, you people will believe anything.

I will say that the blog's creator claims to be on 4chan's radar, and if that's the case, then, yeah she will probably get threats.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Plafop posted:

Actually it's about harm reduction in recreational drugs

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Whatev posted:

I'm cool with adding a clause to my marriage contract that reads "if either party cookie monsters drugs till they transforms themselves into a retarded potato of a human being, they will be found in breach of contract and ceremoniously released into a bayou, swamp, bog, or other body of wetlands"

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

On schoolkids abusing nutmeg

paranoid randroid posted:

parents are so uptight. sometimes you just want to get hosed up on spices like a mccormick mentat ok

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Suspicious Dish posted:

The Wikimedia Foundation has over 50 million in the bank. They do not need your money FYI.

univbee posted:

this pile of money is a stub. you can help by expanding it

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

BKPR posted:

Request: that thread where Haomo critiques a dude's fantasy story line by line and talks about making GBS threads himself.
I found it if you guys wanted to see it again
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3524589

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
The like 5 Creative Convention regulars are very embarassing

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Zippy the Bummer posted:

the other night i almost got into a combined 80+ mph head on collision with a pickup because he was trying to pass another car and was in my lane heading at me on a two lane highway and coming through a curve. I saw two pairs of headlights and because they had different levels of brightness it was not immediately obvious that he was not simply following the other car very closely through the curve. i hit the brakes and the pickup threaded the needle between the two cars so narrowly i could have reached out my window and touched his driver side door. this happens relatively often around here, at least several times a year it seems.

gnarlyhotep posted:

I think it's time to move away from the racetrack

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Ruddha posted:

i will accept 40k /yr to set up fake forums for you guys to do the week end web, about lots of messed up junk, toilet seat fashions, dog medicine, boat sex, library sleeping, melting candles together to make one candle with many wicks, etc and i wont tell nobody that im faking so you get some serious content on the go if you know what i mean

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I started reading the griefing thread again.

Most of it is still boring crap, but there's still some funny posts there

tomanton posted:

We were playing on a TTT server. Like most terrible servers the moderators were power-tripping, their sycophants were insufferable, and they also had a really badly-coded admin addon wuat exploited to permaban all of the above. Anyone not a rankless, make-believe title-less user was shown the door, leaving us and the pubbies to enjoy TTT as it was meant to be played.

The staff took exception to this

tomanton posted:

That was probably the best one, there were a few more because after they banned wuat and unbanned his victims he got on an alternate account and banned them all over again, also at the same time he was propkilling everyone which I guess added to the chaos. Their forums weren't too worked up about it but again that moderator was the life of the party.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Reminder that Britain is the country that rear end hosed India so hard they still have aftershock gang rapes

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

mysterious frankie posted:

No one should get into drugs, but goons especially shouldn't get into drugs. Almost every forum centered around recreational activities is populated by a core of angry, bitter burnouts who have eschewed normal life goals so that they can better concentrate on binging on- and despising- video games, movies, tv, whatever. Goons are, if nothing else, efficient to the point of rendering themselves anhedonic, at overindulging in hedonistic activities.

gnarlyhotep posted:

tell me about it, some of them can't even play video games for fun

mysterious frankie posted:

My favorites are the ones who show up in a thread the same day a game launched to bitch about how much the ending sucked. No poo poo. Forcing an entire rotisserie chicken down your throat in one go would also be unpleasant, I imagine, but that's why you're not supposed to do that. Now imagine that guy getting into exotic Soviet lab chemicals. What would take a normal junkie a lifetime to destroy he could knock out in a week. They'll need to carve the associated cheevo on his pauper's grave.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

shiksa posted:

lmao "hey did anyone happen to ever take a picture of chewbacca? i should have asked before i started working on this sculpture, this one looks like a mongoloid."

Aesop Poprock posted:

truly, they captured chewies trademark look of "rapist early 1900s Italian stereotype" to a T

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

prefect posted:

when we took a high-school class trip to paris, some of us ran into a group of german soldiers out at the bars -- they were a riot. fun guys :thumbsup:

maniacdevnull posted:

dude how old are you?

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

Imagine cutting into a Barry White Song.

Suspicious Lump posted:

:( Woke up this morning to a loving husky around my chicken pen with feathers everywhere. It killed 3 of my 4 chickens. gently caress. A bit sad about the whole thing because they laid eggs every day. Now the last one is a bit traumatised.

IrvingWashington posted:

Now you just have to get a turkey to eat the husky and you get a turdogen.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Mans posted:

I started reading the griefing thread again.

Most of it is still boring crap, but there's still some funny posts there

I think the Danuke guy has a point

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Have an oldie:

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

TVIV.txt:

Phylodox posted:

I love how this thread becomes nigh unreadable within an hour of the episode ending.

The Flash just fought Green Arrow in a live action episode of television shut the gently caress up about incest!!!

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

slomomofo posted:

Are there any recent games that you could do a porn parody of? I'm not much of a gamer and can't think of anything more recent than (maybe?) Zelda.

Treebeh posted:

The Last of Us

Suicide Sam E. posted:

The Last of Us

I can envision a porn parody of this where there people get turned into giant, aggressive penises. Translucent white stuff oozes out of the top of their head that turns other people into penises. It would make an excellent sci-fi, faux-lesbian porn with all female survivors and they're trying to avoid getting turned into the big dicks. The survivors all wear strap-ons for some reason, each one a different size and color. One of them is seduced by the biggest cock they ever saw and goes to town on it for one scene, culminating in the orgasmic come turning the survivor into a big dork. "She was always sort of bi." "Well now she's all-guy." At some point there is an "easy come, easy go" joke made about being made into a giant penis. In another scene the surviving lesbians turn around, about to help one of their comrades who stumbled only to find she slipped in a pool of semen and contact with it is turning her as well. "If only someone had worn their rubbers." At some point the plucky band of lesbians runs into the only male survivor they've seen. He's surprised to see other survivors. "You're surprised? We're surprised. Most men became bigger dicks the first chance they could get." Just as they're almost to a safe haven and the lesbians are starting to trust him, they discover the guy isn't all right after all. He's a honeypot, having led them into a trap where a bunch of giant penises surround them and there's no chance of escape. "We thought you were a real slut like us, but you sold us out. You might have even had a chance to repopulate Earth with us. Why? Why did you surround us with these big, mutant dicks??" From safety the male survivor reveals he is a big-time homo, just the biggest, and he won't rest until everyone is changed and he's the one surrounded by giant dicks. (His dialogue is no longer delivered gritty and rough but in the most swishy falsetto possible.) Some one-liner about how all lesbians are secretly breeders. But he's pushed from behind to reveal one of the giant penises, this one still with the face of the woman who slipped into a pool of come earlier. Her shaft-face winks at her sisters (who are still below surrounded by aggro cock). She starts to seduce the traitorous gay with her penis-body, but before when he presents himself she bops him down from safety at the last moment. The two surviving lesbians (one of them being turned into a giant penis mutant already) raise a cheer as the man is surrounded by the penises which now move away from them. "Boys just can't resist a bitch who's easy." They look to thank their penis-sister, but her face has disappeared now. Already she is just another big dick, coming all over the gay man as it turns into a bukake scene. Finally it's just the last two lesbians who at the beginning were the two always bickering with each other and disagreeing. "This is it? All that's left? We're the last of us?" "More like last resort." "You keep up that attitude and you're going to be one lonely licker." "If I'm going to go, I'd rather come out with a bang." This leads in to the movie's long, hardcore lesbian scene. As a reward to the actual lesbians who might sit through this whole thing, the two lesbian survivors remove their strap-ons (since they're in the safe area they no longer need them) and go real lesbian on each other without any stand-in phalli. At the very end they're all hot and steamy and exhausted, and for the first time of the film completely naked, except for their jewelry. This sets up the reveal that the one is still wearing the locket the other gave her when they were in college. "I never knew you kept that. I thought you got rid of it when you married ((this is in honest acceptance, as the rest of the time she will have been saying "shacked up with" or other denigrating euphemisms for being partners)) Hot Lesbian?" "Even if I had, and I would never want to, I could never get rid of how I felt about you." They open the locket to reveal a portrait, opposite the dedication: "Always out. In this together. Forever." They tenderly kiss and then the credits role or it fades out. Honestly I've never seen the end of a pornographic movie.

Then there is the alternate ending scene. The wizened old crone lesbian from the beginning of the movie is there. She has been waiting for any more survivors in the safe area. The couple exclaim their surprise that she's alive. "Oh, I'm alive alright. I have never been one to let a bunch of frustrated, ugly penises get the best of me. And not only am I alive and horny, but I have a plan. Come with me, ladies."

This sets up the possibility for a sequel, which I am also writing.

Oh, maybe the strap-ons contain some sort of survival, anti-infection serum? And the hot, faux-nerdy lesbian invented them and they help the lesbians make it through the quarantine zone? Naturally the nerd-lesbian's strap on is the tiniest (and pink because she's a virgin), but it is also a vibrator and in one poorly-shot scene we briefly find out that it has an important flashlight function.

Cast:
Lead lesbian (can cast anyone provided their appearance does not overshadow or significantly overlap another cast member)
Hot lesbian, Lead's long-time girlfriend and probably too good to be in this movie. She does not have to have many lines but appearance and body language are paramount.
Butch lesbian, often disagrees with or argues with Lead (ethnically distinct from rest of group - you could think angry black lesbian or lesbian Latina almost indistinguishable from a dude, but any background distinct from the majority of the cast works). It is very important she does not look too butch, for scenes when she is acting feminine and vulnerable - male viewers should be able to change their opinion to "would".
Nerdy lesbian (just add glasses and annoying voice), she's responsible for a lot of the group's survival but she's clumsy and has almost no skills outside of knowing how to please a woman and keep one alive. She'll have her cherry popped in the course of the film (revealing she has incredible sexual noises and screams despite her regular tone of voice) and then in the next scene she slips into a puddle of mutating come.
Expendable lesbian, because you always need a non-speaking part. This could be expanded to multiple roles depending on actress availability and whether or not there is a lesbian orgy scene.*
Gay guy, who can act like a macho survivalist man, but not so rugged or manly that his reveal as a homo is unbelievable.

*If there is no lesbian orgy scene, one should be blurrily suggested at the start of the film during the narration. This will suggest the band of lesbians was involved in an orgy when the outbreak reached them and ruined everything.

Anyway, that's all I can "come" up with freestyling Treebeh's suggestion.

The Last of Pussy

CyberLord XP
Oct 18, 2005

Goldie...She says her name is Goldie
From the Akward/Ugly thread:

Funky See Funky Do posted:

What does DSS stand for in this context?

bringmyfishback posted:

Dom/Sub/Slave?

Like you let these people couchsurf in your home and you go out for milk and come back to two pasty tubs of human oatmeal squeezed into black rubber catsuits and cock cages. And she keeps making him lick her boots, but his top hat is falling off and he's getting mad.

edit: got so turned on by the thought that I mistyped all the things.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
On a DeviantArt image of a pregnant Prius:

corn in the bible posted:

I'm surprised Priuses can get pregnant. Aren't hybrids usually sterile?

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

Suzuran posted:

Bent over keyboards, like old men with their walkers,
tired, bored, we cursed through the memes,
Till on the haunting mods we turned our backs
And towards the next thread began to trudge.
Men clicked "Next Page". Many had lost their place
But limped on, eyes bloodshot. All were lame; all faggots;
Drunk with fatigue; deaf even to the hoots
Of disappointed trolls that posted behind.

GAS! Gas! Quick, goons! An ecstasy of backspacing,
cancelling posting just in time;
But someone still was posting in all caps
Aimless like a man in fire or lime.
Dim, through the misty pages and thick green light
As under a green sea, I saw him shitposting.

In all my dreams, before my helpless sight,
He plunges at me, cursing, strawmanning, frothing with rage.

If in some smothering dreams you too could read
the Leper Colony that we saw him in,
And watch the white eyes writhing in his face,
His hanging face, like a devil's sick of sin;
If you could hear, at every jolt, the talking points
Come gargling from his filth-corrupted brain,
Obscene as cancer, bitter as the cud
Of vile, incurable sores on innocent tongues,--
My friend, you would not tell with such high zest
To newbies ardent for some desperate glory,
The old Lie: Bans are just tenbux,
Never stop posting.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
For foreigner context: the St. Louis Rams are from Missouri, the state where Ferguson happened.

Silly Burrito posted:

32 NFL Teams as 80s/90s Nickelodeon Shows

Seattle : Danger Mouse

NFC South Leader : Pinwheel

Raiders: You Can't Do That On Television

korrandark posted:

Bengals : Are you afraid of the dark?

Chilichimp posted:

Pretty sure that's gonna be the Rams.

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

Intoluene posted:

For some reason, the sound of 5 pounds of gummy bears exploding out of a man's rear end is one of the funniest things I've ever heard.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

d3c0y2 posted:

Obama growing huge and impassive gives me a real strong 100 years of solitude vibe.José Arcadio Buendía's withdrawel springs to mind.
I just started reading the thread and this is from 3 months ago but I just bought the book based on this post and I hope it's worth it.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
It's a weird book but I thought it was pretty great.

loving weird though.

Lanky Coconut Tree
Apr 7, 2011

An angry tree.

The angriest tree
Let's play guess that autist!

Desideratus posted:

So in light of the recent arguing I decided to look at GOKU and GOON qualitatively for comparison; You could say, to harness my incredibly and overwhelming autism for a greater purpose. I was comparing the two in a few metrics and measuring the percent difference between stats [For those unaware, it's not just dividing one number by another, that presents issues in a way I won't sperg about here; Percent difference = ( | ΔV |/ ( ∑V/2) ) * 100 = ( | (V1 - V2) | / ((V1 + V2)/2) ) * 100], and I think we can pretty conclusively retire the dickwaving.

Average Score [GOKU] 10.49m vs. [GOON] 4.24m (84.86008% difference)
Average KDR [GOKU] 1.79 vs. [GOON] 1.182 (40.9152% difference)
Average KPH [GOKU] 26.943 vs. [GOON] 20.453 (26.9553% difference)
Average SPH [GOKU] 23.8k vs. [GOON] 16.11k (38.5367% difference)
Average Accuracy [GOKU] 18.6% vs. [GOON] 16.3% (13.1805% difference; I suspect this is due to higher accuracy/lower RoF NC guns, for an additional data point our NC altfit [LWTX] has 21.3% accuracy, a 26.5957% difference compared to [GOON])
Average Headshot Rate [GOKU] 13.5% vs. 3.387% (119.7726% difference :psyduck: Here's the anomalous one: It was so low it wasn't even on the leaderboards, below even PHX, POTP, SubG, and AOD so I had to look on your outfit page)

So yes, let us conclusively put the dickwaving arguments to rest, as GOKU is better in every important metric. :smugdog::hf::smuggo:

Desideratus posted:

Nobody has ever been kicked from GOKU for bad stats, we only occasionally purge inactive (60 or more days without login); GOON actually has more active members, and only a bit more inactives. Keep moving the goalposts brah I'm unemployed, I can prove you wrong all day B]

EDIT for math: Actives [GOKU] 228 vs. [GOON] 271 (17.2345% difference)
Members [GOKU] 265 vs, [GOON] 383 (36.4198% difference)

This is a statistically significant difference in numbers, but holds very little weight on the actual outfit stats, since the majority of playtime comes from active BR80+ players.

I think this is my favourite summary of goons

Desideratus posted:

Keep moving the goalposts brah I'm unemployed, I can prove you wrong all day B]

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Lanky Coconut Tree posted:

Let's play guess that autist!

I think this is my favourite summary of goons

We're not all unemployed, bru. I've got a lot of free time on my hands to prove this to you. Your choice.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Camel Pimp posted:

Don't say I never did nothing for ya, thread.

EDIT: Ok, fine

:allears: the original gif from the game is throwing around a sword. That sword belongs to a dead ally so the the bad guys can prove his deadness. But apparently in the first draft of the script durning development of the game it was his arm. So camel pimp wanted us to see what that version of the script would look like.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GWBBQ posted:

I just started reading the thread and this is from 3 months ago but I just bought the book based on this post and I hope it's worth it.

You reminded me of Marquez and now i'm sad :smith:

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

quite the fucker posted:

i like when the tuba honks to help the black guy startle you

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

Jordan7hm posted:

Pretty sure your friend is referring to the Fire of God church, not the cult of the fire god. I don't know anything about it beyond a cursury google search, but I'm pretty sure I've seen them around downtown handing out pamphlets.

Kenny Logins posted:

Disappointed in the paucity on their position on the length of the night, and its present capacity vis-a-vis terrors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Decrepus posted:

Place your fully delitized girlfriend into the tub and massage her ham and cheese breasts.

• Locked thread