Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Jubs posted:

5 hour Pisscast has been posted. I'm giddy with anticipation.

Edit: I'm two hours in and am very tempted to shut it off. NEVER let Blank Gambit on the show again. His screaming and random questions aren't funny.

In fairness, he was very drunk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Listen to the first few minutes of the latest Todd show to hear Bryan talking about his dreams about Todd.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

njsykora posted:

Listen to the first few minutes of the latest Todd show to hear Bryan talking about his dreams about Todd.

Hmmm I may have to break my 2 year streak of never listening to Todd shows

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

Jericho's interview with Sami Zayn and Adrian Neville starts 35 minutes into his latest podcast.

Someone needs to tell Jericho that just because Raw wastes the first half hour with pointless filler doesn't mean he should.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Gonzo McFee posted:

Someone needs to tell Jericho that just because Raw wastes the first half hour with pointless filler doesn't mean he should.
Tell him that Raw wastes less with the first half hour because usually the opening promo is about 20 minutes long

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

I want Egypt to open Raw and get the show canceled.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Episode 69 of the Wrestlehut Pisscast: Happy Thankspissing

It's been talked about, but here it is in one place, episode 69 of the Pisscast, Thankspissing edition. Herein we do awards and have nice chats with friends. A couple notes:

1. Almost everyone is blitzed drunk
2. It is 5 hours long and I remember none of it
3. There is barely any wrestling talk
4. I used a new audio recorder so, as a bonus, you get the Skype notification beep
5. drunk people yelling at each other and bragging about how much liver damage they are doing to themselves makes for questionable audio and while I've found a lot of it funny when listening back, you might not! It gets more yelly later on.
6. Even if you don't have any interest in listening, jump to nine minutes in to hear Karmine's poem.

Guest list: Oatgan, Karmine, Sunsweet, Blank, I Before E, Awful Jack, Niennumb, Slapnuts, Tiny Godzilla, Saber Toothed Pie, Bard Maddox and probably other people I honestly don't remember. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://tindeck.com/listen/kjpl
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/wwsxnsw5wa80uvx/069+Wrestlehut+Pisscast.mp3
pisscast.blogspot.com
Get it on iTunes or RSS or what have you

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

I stomached the MLW podcast and Konnan didn't go to jail. He was at a football game with MVP, Rey, and friends. They wouldn't let someone in because she had a purse that was too big. Rey was already in so Konnan asked him for his car keys. A worker told him to get away from the rail, he said "I'm just getting my loving keys."

A cop walks over and starts screaming at him calling him a rowdy drunk (which he wasn't, he says) and hauls him off, saying he was afraid Rey and MVP would punch him. The cop finds A MARIJUANA on Konnan and says "ha ha you're not getting in now" and then they figured out he wasn't drunk or high and let him in anyway.

He said what really pissed the cop off was when he saw his name badge said Carlos, Konnan asked if he was Latino, and he yelled "NO!"

Konnan also said Rey was supposed to make an appearance at Survivor Series but couldn't go into detail about how or why he didn't.

Luigi Thirty fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Dec 5, 2014

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Karmine's poem is loving majestic!

E: Bleg Gambit

dsriggs fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Dec 6, 2014

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://vine.co/v/OvTUqxZOub2

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

If you even try to throw to my side of the field in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.

A true masterpiece.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
gently caress.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
I understand there were a lot of expletives

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Thami thayn yeah thami thayn thatth a name. You go tell em dweam thaid thami thayn ith ya name

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Pisscasters, you should consider doing another Masterpiss Theater. The last time you did one the Shield was like not even a thing, and you know there's gotta be so much terrible poo poo that's been written about them in the past two years.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

triplexpac posted:

Hmmm I may have to break my 2 year streak of never listening to Todd shows

I'm sure if it was that good it will be on the year end highlights show.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Defiance Industries posted:

Pisscasters, you should consider doing another Masterpiss Theater. The last time you did one the Shield was like not even a thing, and you know there's gotta be so much terrible poo poo that's been written about them in the past two years.

Yeah but it was really bad the first time. Dudecast might have something similar, though....

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Defiance Industries posted:

Pisscasters, you should consider doing another Masterpiss Theater.
DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS MAN

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Doo-Wop Duodenum posted:

it was really bad

poo poo, you've figured out my endgame.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Doo-Wop Duodenum posted:

Yeah but it was really bad the first time. Dudecast might have something similar, though....

We are?

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Larry Bird singing that Willie Nelson song about AJ Styles breaking necks on the latest Talkin Shop was real good

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
New SNCJ

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
"... lynched the guy."

:ughh:

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

beggar posted:

Larry Bird singing that Willie Nelson song about AJ Styles breaking necks on the latest Talkin Shop was real good

I cringed so hard and it just kept going.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Gonzo McFee posted:

I cringed so hard and it just kept going.

Doc is really funny but he just completely dominates everybody else on the podcast and never lets up, often to the detriment of some of the interesting stuff the others are trying to talk about. Also my God he's a redneck motherfucker with some of the poo poo he does, like throwing the cans out of the window of an 11th floor hotel room :stare:

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Jerusalem posted:

Doc is really funny but he just completely dominates everybody else on the podcast and never lets up, often to the detriment of some of the interesting stuff the others are trying to talk about. Also my God he's a redneck motherfucker with some of the poo poo he does, like throwing the cans out of the window of an 11th floor hotel room :stare:

But enough about Blank Gambit...

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

To be fair though maternal Steve Austin offering to hold Baby man AJ Styles in his bosom had me doubling over in laughter on the bus so you know, swings and round abouts.

When there was a disclaimer at the start of the podcast I honestly thought AJ Styles was going to say something terrible.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
CM Punk is one of those guys who says things like "I'm just crazy, I'll do or say anything!" and "My life is so wacky and random I should write a TV show about it" and "I guess I just don't have a filter that's all!" which is annoying as hell when it's coming from a teenager let alone someone pushing 40.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
He's pushing 40 and apparently still subscribing to a mark-rear end high schooler's philosophy that says the drugs the government says are bad are bad, and the drugs the government says are good are good. Pepsi is a loving drug, it has caffeine in it. Any time he acts childish or says something egocentric or unverifiable, I'm not surprised. Even though I like his work!

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

super macho dude posted:

But enough about Blank Gambit...

Hey stop talking mess about my friend.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Looks like Dave got plenty of complaints about Coughlin's coverage of UFC 181

quote:

--Want to apologize about last night's live coverage of the UFC PPV show. Let's just say it won't happen again. I'll be covering the ROH show starting shortly.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

what was wrong with it

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

epitasis posted:

what was wrong with it

It was written insufferably and at one point he stopped doing round by round updates in the normal style of observer coverage because he wanted to enjoy the fights.

edit:

"FIGHT TEN - CO MAIN EVENT
Anthony Pettis vs. Gilbert Melendez for the lightweight title
So. I'm going to watch this fight. No round by round update because I just want to enjoy it. It seems like it will be too awesome. Be back in a while with the official result.

Pettis is wins by guillotine choke. Round two. No joke. I spent all day with his (and mine. Bitch) BJJ a coach and he said they were working on that exact choke! DANIEL WANDERLEY BJJ!!"

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
Here's a fight he actually covered, which is some 411mania level poo poo writing.

quote:

> Prelims: Corey Anderson vs. Justin Jones

Round One: Anderson landing big shots. Jones throwing isolated haymakers. Jones is slowing and seems rattled. Mouth open. Anderson TD. Anderson simply drags Jones down. Punching times! Anderson: 10-9

Round two: More of Jones loading up on isolated bombs and missing. Anderson with a TD. They're up. Anderson doing big fun hurt with the clinch. Anderson with tighter crisper better combos: Anderson: 10-9

Round three: Running takedown by Anderson a minute in. Barring an early Jebus day miracle Jones is gonna lose. I think the atheists are gonna take this one. Anderson: 10-9

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Swagger Dagger posted:

It was written insufferably and at one point he stopped doing round by round updates in the normal style of observer coverage because he wanted to enjoy the fights.

edit:

"FIGHT TEN - CO MAIN EVENT
Anthony Pettis vs. Gilbert Melendez for the lightweight title
So. I'm going to watch this fight. No round by round update because I just want to enjoy it. It seems like it will be too awesome. Be back in a while with the official result.

Pettis is wins by guillotine choke. Round two. No joke. I spent all day with his (and mine. Bitch) BJJ a coach and he said they were working on that exact choke! DANIEL WANDERLEY BJJ!!"

Except unlike Dave he actually updated round by round. Dave's coverage is loving worthless.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

MassRafTer posted:

Except unlike Dave he actually updated round by round. Dave's coverage is loving worthless.

"They are playing a lot of Wrestling themes. By that I mean 80's rock songs."

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

rovert posted:

"They are playing a lot of Wrestling themes. By that I mean 80's rock songs."

"This Fighter is coming out to RVD's old ECW theme."

MassRafTer posted:

Respectfully disagree, I like it if I have no other option but to follow his coverage. Also, if it's quiet in the prelims he usually responds to my joke emails like "wow, I saw more people in the stands in the Terry Funk empty arena matches!"

Only bummer is after the main event he covers the press conference and it takes FOREVER to find out what happened.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

i always look at dave's coverage after the fact just because i want to know what his opinions on things were

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
Ed from San Antonio is on his way to becoming the new Brent Kremen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
There are 300 and 16 people on the bus

• Locked thread