Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.

gently caress trophy 2k14 posted:

So it's all over now right? Seeing SFV isn't coming to Xbone.

The console war machine will never let it end now, there's too much money in it. The future is a perpetual state of console war.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D
Crafty has been working overtime since that SF5 announcement. Woke up to 350 new posts. Damage control in full swing.

I seriously hope your a paid employee, because the hours your putting in here, you deserve it.

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

CheeseFactory posted:

Crafty has been working overtime since that SF5 announcement. Woke up to 350 new posts. Damage control in full swing.

I seriously hope your a paid employee, because the hours your putting in here, you deserve it.

Yes, all those posts were me and not VIDEOGAMES gifs.

I seriously hope your a paid employee of burger king, you dumb gently caress.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

Crafty posted:

I seriously hope your a paid employee of burger king, you dumb gently caress.

I actually get paid a 6 figure salary supporting Microsoft products for a living. Funny how things pan out like that.

On the other hand, your monitoring this thread several hours a day free of charge. Fighting the good fight for Microsoft.

hanyolo
Jul 18, 2013
I am an employee of the Microsoft Gaming Division and they pay me to defend the Xbox One on the Something Awful Forums
I seriously hope the people who don't own an xbox one but post in this thread anyway work for Sony or Nintendo, otherwise it's just sad.

CheeseFactory posted:

I actually get paid a 6 figure salary supporting Microsoft products for a living. Funny how things pan out like that.

Same but Juniper and Cisco (gently caress Cisco though)

hanyolo fucked around with this message at 13:30 on Dec 6, 2014

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

CheeseFactory posted:

I actually get paid a 6 figure salary

Bragging about salary on an internet message board, owning a PS4 but only posting about how much you hate the xbox one. How does that fit in with your hectic lifestyle as a successful business man?

You sad fucker, haha.

You actually made a post that caused me to laugh though, so well done there.

:lol:

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Crafty posted:

crafty you have become one of my favourite people. i hope you are continuing to game with friends.

everyone posting, i hope you are ALL gaming with friends and enjoying life. please. enjoy life. it is important to me that you all do.

i would also like to take a moment of your time to have a rembrance service for three fellows who've not been seen lately who i hope are doing well in their lives:

[*] Foil
[*] Fame Lifeles
[*] Anim8.

bless you all

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Stux posted:

*starts chanting quietly* blood borne, bloodborne, blood borne *gets louder* BloodBorne BloodBorne BloodBorne *beings yelling right at your stupid idiot face* BLOod Boorne BLOOd BOrne *sets house on fire while screaming* BLOOD BORNE BLOOD BORNE BLOOD BORNE BLOOD BORNE BLOOD BORNE

That's not out yet. If that's your reason for buying a console, you should not buy one yet.

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.

CheeseFactory posted:

On the other hand, your monitoring this thread several hours a day free of charge. Fighting the good fight for Microsoft.

If the Xbox isn't the greatest console God gave man if it's not pure and infallible then the things he's done, the bits and pieces of his soul he's broken off and sold for XBox we're all for nothing. This man denies reality because he doesn't have a choice. There are no magic words you can speak, no chart you can flash in front of him, you cannot fix what the War has done to this man. All you are doing is rubbing salt in his open wounds like a cruel child laughing at a wounded animal. He's not the monster here, you are.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

hanyolo posted:

I seriously hope the people who don't own an xbox one but post in this thread anyway work for Sony or Nintendo, otherwise it's just sad.

Same but Juniper and Cisco (gently caress Cisco though) :hf:

If i had my time again I'd do networking or storage as well.

hanyolo
Jul 18, 2013
I am an employee of the Microsoft Gaming Division and they pay me to defend the Xbox One on the Something Awful Forums

VideoGames posted:

everyone posting, i hope you are ALL gaming with friends and enjoying life. please. enjoy life. it is important to me that you all do.

i would also like to take a moment of your time to have a rembrance service for three fellows who've not been seen lately who i hope are doing well in their lives:

[*] Foil
[*] Fame Lifeles
[*] Anim8.

bless you all

[*] Deak
[*] Fame Douglas

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

CheeseFactory posted:

And probably work out more, eat less fried food and fine a female companion I imagine.

Maybe do more bragging about your salary online, that makes you feel pretty good.

By the way decimal places don't count in your salary "figure"

hanyolo
Jul 18, 2013

CheeseFactory posted:

Eh, dealing with backups is why I could never do storage (also if you ever gently caress up and delete data that can't be recovered you are royally hosed). Networking is guilty until proven innocent for anything that is broken, always get called first and have to prove it's not the network that's the problem.

Virtualisation is where it's at, that's where I'd go if I had my time again.

hanyolo fucked around with this message at 13:39 on Dec 6, 2014

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

Crafty posted:

Bragging about salary on an internet message board, owning a PS4 but only posting about how much you hate the xbox one. How does that fit in with your hectic lifestyle as a successful business man?

You sad fucker, haha.

You're a sad fucker if you think 100k+ turns you into some cigar smoking aristocrat.

As for your question: most of posts are one liners or gifs which i post while taking a poo poo.

Either way. You seem a little worked up about it all. Maybe you should start putting some more hours in the thread? Hard work always pays off.

Zoph
Sep 12, 2005

Crafty posted:

You sad fucker, haha.

Crafty I make like no money at all and I'm stuck in a country that lowers my chances at a full, natural human lifespan a little more every day I spend here, but at least I'm not pathetic enough to spend every day of my precious life defending a bad product from a corporation that doesn't even know I exist

hanyolo
Jul 18, 2013

Zophar posted:

Crafty I make like no money at all and I'm stuck in a country that lowers my chances at a full, natural human lifespan a little more every day I spend here, but at least I'm not pathetic enough to spend every day of my precious life defending a bad product from a corporation that doesn't even know I exist

How is enjoying/posting about the console we have purchased in a thread dedicated to said console defending it? Maybe don't be an autistic gently caress and let people enjoy their console of choice? I always laugh when I see someone post in here "going to buy an xbox one, whats a good deal lately" followed by 20 posts calling the guy a retard. That's the pathetic posts you should be laughing at :v:

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

CheeseFactory posted:

You're a sad fucker if you think 100k+ turns you into some cigar smoking aristocrat.

As for your question: most of posts are one liners or gifs which i post while taking a poo poo.

Haha.

I'd change your avatar but you are so rich you'd just change it back. What made you brag about your salary on the internet? I've not seen anyone seriously do that... ever , I don't think.

You've hit rock bottom.

Also put some of your millions towards getting your arse checked out, you poo poo too often.

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

hanyolo posted:

How is enjoying/posting about the console we have purchased in a thread dedicated to said console defending it?

This is not what crafty does at all. Don't defend him, he can do it himself.

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

Zophar posted:

Crafty I make like no money at all

Good. Keep dedicating your time to mocking a plastic box, that will make it better :laugh:

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

Crafty posted:

Haha.

I'd change your avatar but you are so rich you'd just change it back. What made you brag about your salary on the internet? I've not seen anyone seriously do that... ever , I don't think.

You've hit rock bottom.

Also put some of your millions towards getting your arse checked out, you poo poo too often.

You seem pretty torn up there buddy. Did i hit a nerve?

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Zophar posted:

The U.S.?

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

Rudoku posted:

The U.S.?

So loving true

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

CheeseFactory posted:

You seem pretty torn up there buddy. Did i hit a nerve?

Yes, it makes me really mad when I see someone hit rock bottom.

You tried bragging on youtube comments? Maybe that will help.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

Crafty posted:

Yes, it makes me really mad when I see someone hit rock bottom.

You tried bragging on youtube comments? Maybe that will help.

You should look into that. It sounds debilitating.

Zoph
Sep 12, 2005

Rudoku posted:

The U.S.?

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

hanyolo posted:

[*] Deak
[*] Fame Douglas

i hope all five of you chaps are ok and enjoying these christmas season holidays, gaming with friends (or alone at a PC if you are Fame Douglas)

Merry Christmas!
Kung His Hsin Nien bing Chu Shen Tan!
Glædelig Jul!
Froehliche Weihnachten!
Joyeux Noël!
Feliz Navidad!

Game on friends.

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

CheeseFactory posted:

You should look into that. It sounds debilitating.

Its OK, my seven figure salary makes it bearable :smuggo:

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

[*] VirtualBoyCOLOR

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

Great Joe posted:

[*] VirtualBoyCOLOR

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Wheany posted:

That's not out yet. If that's your reason for buying a console, you should not buy one yet.

well duh, but if you're gonna get one anyway in the sales but for some reason can't decide between the good console and the bad one, that should help clear up the confusion

Crafty posted:

Haha.

You've hit rock bottom.

crafty we aren't so different you and i.....

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Crafty posted:

By the way decimal places don't count in your salary "figure"

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

unironically loving crafty posts on this page

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Pathos posted:

Is that seriously what MCC looks like? I can't tell if it's spliced with footage from Halo 1/2 on the original XBox or not. I'm not joking at all -- I literally cannot tell. Those textures are loving blurry as poo poo. The level it starts on is just a visual abortion holy gently caress. The next bit looks a *tiny* bit better but jesus loving christ is this really it?

Yes, that's what the game looks like. It's not just the gameplay that's aged terribly.

Jamfrost
Jul 20, 2013

I'm too busy thinkin' about my baby. Oh I ain't got time for nothin' else.
Slime TrainerS
Everyone is so rich. I sit here amazed as I consume this crème brûlée that has been torched to perfection.

I am also surprised that The Crew won over FH2. It's hardly even been out. Wait, I am insane.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
I think FH2 or even Forza 5 should have won simply because regardless of their quality, they at least aren't broken.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

SBJ posted:

I think FH2 or even Forza 5 should have won simply because regardless of their quality, they at least aren't broken.

:ssh: Mario Kart 8 won

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

wait did the crew really win an award

what the holy gently caress are you making GBS threads me

• Locked thread