Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Neko Case is funny enough to be an honorary comedian. That Superego sketch was A+++

Thoogsby posted:

If you're a gentleman I have some bad news for you.

Stephanie Allyne is one of us?! this makes me happy. also her dating Tig.

rapeface posted:

I know she's dating Tig, but I heard her on some other podcast where she was talking about guys.

Not that anyone here has a chance with her anyway~

Beeez posted:

You sure that wasn't a Todd Glass situation where she was just changing the pronouns?

this just in: bisexuals exist

Conduit for Sale! fucked around with this message at 06:38 on Dec 7, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeez
May 28, 2012
Yeah, get defensive over something I never even suggested. I know on Tumblr you need posts about how bisexuality is really a thing to get more notes or this bus will explode, but I'm aware of the fact that bisexuals exist. I was asking because the way it was phrased made me wonder if she only talked about dating men, which wouldn't make sense if she is dating a woman right now, and would perhaps be a Todd Glass situation.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
:cripes:

Beeez
May 28, 2012
Did it not come across that I was joking with that Tumblr comment?

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Can we just agree that everyone is joking and we all love each other.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Mr. Squishy posted:

pretty much

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Mr. Squishy posted:

I'm sorry but the floor is not open for questions.

The floor is now open for questions.

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS

Cloks posted:

I have a question.

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

Why can some vampires walk in the daylight and some vampires can't?

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

if a man is shot in his testicles, and then the bullet hits a nubile young woman in the womb, can she get pregnant?

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
How recently did he jerk off?

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Cloks posted:

I'LL TAKE DA PHOOOONE

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.

Cloks posted:

I've made my decision. I'm voting for the world where every time you fart a dog smells the fart and makes a thumbs up with his paw.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

Cloks posted:

Am I allowed to ask a question?

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

I've made my decision. I'm voting for the world where every time you fart a dog smells the fart and makes a thumbs up with his paw.

I'm docking you points for making an early decision.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
Nice

LampkinsMateSteve
Jan 1, 2005

I've really fucked it. Have I fucked it?

Fil5000 posted:

I have a question.
You don't have to state that you have a question.

a pipe smoking dog posted:

Am I allowed to ask a question?
Nor do you have to ask if you can ask a question.

The floor is open.

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
In the first scenario, do we also have the power of flight?

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Favorite dropped would you rather bit: when scott would dock female guests points for being a woman.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009

Well it's Hollywood Facts and we're going downtown.

whiggles
Dec 19, 2003

TEAM EDWARD
Has anyone here ever started up some Would You Rather friends? I've done it a couple times and it's always a good time until you get the one guy who keeps coming up with scenarios involving some rotating combo of babies, loving, and AIDS.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

whiggles posted:

Has anyone here ever started up some Would You Rather friends? I've done it a couple times and it's always a good time until you get the one guy who keeps coming up with scenarios involving some rotating combo of babies, loving, and AIDS.
I have a few friends who listen to the podcast and we've started breaking into games of "What Am I Thinking" at random times, and people tend to find it fascinating. It's hilarious to see the people who refuse to even try it and those who are just amazing at it.

Apex Rogers
Jun 12, 2006

disturbingly functional

whiggles posted:

I've played it in the car a few times with MY WIFE!!

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

whiggles posted:

I've had people get annoyed when I ask questions. "No questions! Just answer if you want to live on the moon or in the ocean!"

:(

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

Arctic Baldwin posted:

I've had people get annoyed when I ask questions. "No questions! Just answer if you want to live on the moon or in the ocean!"

:(

Tbf you deserve it if they haven't opened the floor for questions

Jim the Nickel
Mar 2, 2006

friendship is magic
in a pony paradise
don't you judge me

tnimark posted:

Well it's Hollywood Facts and we're going downtown.

Goin' to Inglewood now!

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

Favorite dropped would you rather bit: when scott would dock female guests points for being a woman.

My favorite dropped WYR bit is that way back when it used to start off as a fairly mundane premise and then they would spin it into something insane. Now they're always something like "Would you rather have toes that sing Smashmouth every time you fart or have to steal a car every time you think of cheese?"

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS
My favorite dropped bit is Scott asking guests how much money they make.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
Pitch Perfect guy was good.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

yeah

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

god pitch perfect rules

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
Skylar Astin is too good at too many things, it's disconcerting.

Scott making Pamela Murphy name all 25 band members was classic CBB, feel like it's been a while since he did that kind of thing.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
I'm trying to think of a decent WYR, but I can't think of two options. My first being "You start every sentence with 'I'm not racist, but...'" but can't think of one that can be clever.

Arm_Fruit
Jul 1, 2013
WYR have a set of Big Naturals, but you have to reconstruct them in the kitchen every morning, or listen to whatever music you wanted, but it was always the Chili Peps take on that song?

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Would you rather jing it or ding it?

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

Arm_Fruit posted:

WYR have a set of Big Naturals, but you have to reconstruct them in the kitchen every morning, or listen to whatever music you wanted, but it was always the Chili Peps take on that song?

Can I listen to the Jon Daly take on the Pepper's take on it?

Dear Sergio
Sep 7, 2008

We are a couple, not a duo

Poopy Palpy posted:

Can I listen to the Jon Daly take on the Pepper's take on it?

I don't believe he ever opened the floor for questions.

Arm_Fruit
Jul 1, 2013
Classic Would you Rather blunder, I'm going to have to dock you 3,246 points for that. So Poopy you're at -3,246 and Sergio is at 0 and.... THE FLOOR IS NOW OPEN FOR QUESTIONS!

... I'M CLOSING THE FLOOR FOR QUESTIONS!

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

There was no warning!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

PhonePhonePhonePhonePhonePhone Gimme the Phone