Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

xNarUtoRKOrton420x posted:

You've denied us WCW Cruiserweight Wrestler I Before E :colbert:

Clearly we need to go get Chuck Polumbo and debut him as Naruto Orton, Cowboy Bob's Half-Italian Quarter-Japanese illegitimate son.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Sanguinia posted:

Clearly we need to go get Chuck Polumbo and debut him as Naruto Orton, Cowboy Bob's Half-Italian Quarter-Japanese illegitimate son.

You've missed the 420.

How did you also miss the RVD joke?

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

You've missed the 420.

How did you also miss the RVD joke?

Who says I missed it? I just didn't want to give away that RVD would be his tag partner in our new ace midcard heels, Team X-Tream 420-X. RVD wins the Cruiser title, Chuck wins the US title.

Thanks for the spoilers JERK.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Naruto Orton, Sign Guy Orton, Little Spike Orton

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Luigi Thirty posted:

Naruto Orton, Sign Guy Orton, Little Spike Orton

I told you about spoiling our main event heel stable :argh:

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

www.IndieWrestlingOnline.net posted:

GCW BIG BANG @ The Sanford Civic Center, Athens GA
Saturday, June 6th, 1997

Another sold out show at WCW's developmental territory, GCW, and what a show it was. Fans are warming up to the talent and there are some stars here tonight that in the future will change the face of WCW. Calling it now. Another 1,300 screaming fans in attendance for another wonderful event.

We start of the night with Matt Hyson and Blitzkrieg vs Johnny Smith and TJ Wilson. Seems they want to try seeing how the crazed high flier works with a lucha. They're really putting the boots to poor TJ, once again having him be the fall man in this match. Hyson is doing great with his insane move set but Blitzkrieg honestly seems to hold him back from what he could accomplish. Maybe in the future he could work a singles program and be one hell of a cruiserweight. He pinned Wilson after one of his infamous Acid Drops.

At this point the announcers introduce the newest member of GCW: Bill Goldberg! Excuse my language, but the fans go f***ing wild for this guy! A former UGA football player, here in Athens he is treated like a god among men. However, as he comes out he is attacked by David Schreck. Apparently, Schreck is angry that Goldberg has stolen his spotlight as the new guy in GCW. The two brawl in the aisle before Goldberg attempts a spear but Schreck dodges and Bill goes flying into the barricade. Shreck leans into his face and warns him the future GCW champion will be out for blood. Then he spews this red liquid all over his face that I'm guessing is some kind of fake blood or fruit drink. Docs come out and help Goldberg to the back. Looks like GCW wants to push these two into main event stars! I can't wait to see a match between them in the future!

Then we get a Women's Division match, Mariko Yoshida vs Brandi Alexander. Mariko easily takes control against Brandi. She pretty much has her way with her. Brandi gets off some decent hope spots but Mariko dominates the majority the match. Mariko puts on the Spider Twist and Brandi taps immediately. Mariko seems to not be a great ring general. Doesn't matter against the uberjobber Brandi though, I suppose, but she definately needs to work on that skill.

More women's matches! Lexie Fyfe defends her Women's Title against Chaparita Asari in the next match. Asari fought brilliantly and showed a ton of promise but Fyfe's Attitude Adjustment just seems to be unstoppable. Fans started chanting "Boring" and "Superwoman" and there was even a weird "Let's go Lexie/Lexie Sucks" chant that happened up out of nowhere mid match. Fyfe retains once more.

Shannon Moore takes on Lodi for GCW National Title in the next match. It's almost cocky vs cocky in the ring as each one keeps trying to show off. Both these guys are great young talents. It's a decent match without too many problems. I see these guys going places in the future, maybe not main event status but certainly upper midcard. Shannon nails Lodi with the Mooregasm and covers him for the pin, winning the title.

Texas Hangman Killer is STILL in this promotion, somehow. He is up against Lenny Lane in the penultimate match. Lenny is up to his usual heel crap but the cowboy killer isn't having it and fires back a brutal assault. A Big Boot from THK takes Lenny out for the three count. It seems to be GCW's associates have no idea what to do with THK.

So finally we end with David Schreck versus Prince Iaukea for the GCW World Heavyweight Championship! Iaukea holding the title isn't much of a surprise, he's a decent talent, but the younger and much more skilled (and over) Schreck gives the crowd their monies worth. The match starts with a decent lockup, but the faster and more agile Schreck reverses many of Iaukea's moves. Iaukea does at one point have a great comeback which leads into the finish, a quick back and forth between the two. Visibly, though, you could see wear and tear on Iaukea. Schreck is doing much better than he is, being newer and all. An Impaler DDT ends the match with a three count. Schreck grins his fangy teeth at the crowd and heads to the back, spewing more of that blood into the air before retreating behind the curtain.

All in all, the crowd wasn't in to the show mainly because these guys aren't the biggest names but you can see all of their popularity rising together. GCW continues to sell out though, and it's getting big in Athens. Maybe eventually GCW can branch out into other areas to further these guys popularity? I give the show a D+ mainly just because while some of these guys are bringing something new to the table, much of the show is bring brought down by the old guys not getting much better, and the newer guys still being very green.

-Scotty C.

TLDR Version:
Hyson and Blitz defeated Smith and Wilson
Yoshida defeated Alexander
Fyfe defeated Asari to retain Women's
Moore defeated Lodi to earn National
THK defeated Lane
Schreck defeated Iaukea to earn WHC

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
ROVPACK IN THE HOOUUUUSE!
:vince:
he still knows...
Who is Shreck and Hyson?

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Abrasive Obelisk posted:

Who is Shreck and Hyson?

Gangrel and Lil Spike respectively

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

I legitimately hope that the game runs until 2001 so Heidenreich can debut in GCW.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

RZApublican posted:

I legitimately hope that the game runs until 2001 so Heidenreich can debut in GCW.

I legitimately hope it does too just so we can sign CM Punk before someone else does.

:v:

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Skunkrocker posted:

I legitimately hope it does too just so we can sign CM Punk before someone else does.

:v:

We fired Test, what more do you want?

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Luigi Thirty posted:

We fired Test, what more do you want?

...to be able to hire CM Punk. I just said that.

Seriously, who gives a poo poo about Test?

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Skunkrocker posted:

His Testicles?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Skunkrocker posted:

The ECW crowds gave lots of poo poo to Test

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Goldberg using the WWE theme :negative:

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

AfterFather posted:

Skunk, I'm sorry, I love you.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

AfterFather posted:

Time Travel is canon in WCW

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

AfterFather posted:

I'm on record as being one of the only PSP goons who actually likes his WWE theme more because I think it sounds better without the snare drums and the more operatic overtones and even I'M shocked that Skunk picked that one over the original.

That being said, Goldberg vs Gangrel is a loving money feud. If there was a WCW Network I'd be subscribing to make sure I didn't miss out on GCW Takeover: Who's Neck?

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Sanguinia posted:

I'm on record as being one of the only PSP goons who actually likes his WWE theme more because I think it sounds better without the snare drums and the more operatic overtones and even I'M shocked that Skunk picked that one over the original.

That being said, Goldberg vs Gangrel is a loving money feud. If there was a WCW Network I'd be subscribing to make sure I didn't miss out on GCW Takeover: Who's Neck?

Too bad GCW is randomized between events so we'll never see the feud. We might not even see the blowoff. Wish there was a way to fix that...

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

MarcForMero Usenet Report posted:

Before the show, I was able to catch Austin coming to ringside for commentary, taking Piper's place this week.

Vince announces the 1997 KOTR quarterfinals. Next week, Taz and Stevie Ray will face off, as will Rocky Maivia and HHH. The week after, Box Office Bossman will face Jushin Liger, and Chris Jericho will face Ken Shamrock! The semifinals and finals will be held at the King Of The Ring PPV, when the WWF returns to Canada!

Rocky Maivia promo about how he left before he could face HHH in last year's KOTR, but this time he's bringing his A-Game. The Trailblazers are here to make a difference, and the KOTR crown is only the first step. "So next week, HHH, on Monday Night Raw, old wrongs will be righted, and FINALLY, THE ROCK WILL COME BACK TO THE KING OF THE RING!"

Taz/Stevie/Rocky vs Kane, HHH, and Box Office Bossman, HHH pins Stevie.

Then we got a hype video with Ted DiBiase narrating.
"Allow me to introduce the newest investor in Money, Inc.! He is a mogul, he is a prodigy, and he is... the Rainmaker!

Kazuya Okada is the hottest wrestling prospect in the world today!

He is only 24 years old, and wrestles at a level far beyond his years! HE IS SIMPLY...

ON AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT LEVEL!"

Then we saw the debut of Kazuya Okada against Mr. Godwinn. He absolutely manhandles Godwinn, at one point whipping him into the ropes and jumping up for a graceful dropkick straight to the head! Eventually he hits a beautiful release German to the center of the ring before posing over Godwinn, throwing his arms wide as the hard camera zooms as far out as it possibly can before hoisting him up for a short-arm clothesline, which JR calls the Rainmaker. Okada wins.

Paul Bearer pretape with the Ministry: "OOHHHHHH YEEEESSSS, MY UNDERTAKER, AT IN YOUR HOUSE YOU SAW THE POWER OF MY MINISTRY! BUT I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU YET, UNDERTAKER! OR MORE ACCURATELY, YOUR BROTHER ISN'T FINISHED WITH YOU! HE WANTS TO BURY YOUR CONFLICTS... SIX FEET UNDER! AAAAAAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! OH YES, MY UNDERTAKER, YOUR BROTHER WANTS NOTHING MORE THAN TO LOCK YOU IN A COFFIN OF THE FINEST WOOD, IN A CASKET MATCH! WHEN WE'RE DONE WITH YOU, YOU WILL INDEED... REST! IN! PEEEEEEEEACE! AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!"

Warrior/Terry Funk, Warrior wins

Warrior promo on Fucktrain and Goldust, saying that he's not sure, but he believes there's a conspiracy among them! And the Warrior will not rest until he has delved to the bottom of this mystery! Fucktrain comes out and rants about how he didn't come out there for Goldust, he came out there for the Fucktrain! He wants a shot at that title just as much as Warrior does! Goldust comes out with Ted DiBiase, and he proposes a compromise: at King Of The Ring, they can have a Three Way Dance for the WWF Title. Warrior accepts, as does Fucktrain.

Joanna took on Mark Henry in what was honestly a pretty good match! She took the fight to him and looked like an honest to god contender. She even tried to suplex him once and got a decent amount of air before the suplex failed and he hit the World's Strongest Slam for the 3. This was Henry's 35th victory, and while the ringwork was surprisingly good, the crowd wasn't super into it, and the match as a whole suffered for it.

Austin proposes a Number One Contendership match at King Of The Ring. Stone Cold vs Bret Hart. Vince is incredulous. "You want this? You want a fair fight against Bret Hart? Because if it's not fair, you know I will shoot it down immediately. I had enough of your bullcrap when you were Intercontinental Champion, and I will tolerate no more."
"Alright. I just want a shot at that title, and an opportunity to whip Bret's rear end! You pick the stipulation, even!" Vince is pensive as Austin leaves.

Next up, some familiar music played, and Jerry Lawler walked out! He cut a short promo about how great it was to be back in the WWF, and was interrupted by Scotty Bollea and Vic Venom. "YO! YO, BRO! I WANNA TELL YA SOMETHIN', BRO, YOU MAY BE A KING, BUT ME AND SCOTTY HERE? WE'RE IMMORTAL! AND A KING AIN'T JACK NEXT TO THAT! TELL HIM, SCOTTY!"
"YOU KNOW, NEIGHBOR, YOU MAY BE THE KING OF MEMPHIS, BUT THE SCOTTSTER IS THE UNQUESTIONED LORD AND MASTER OF THE NATION OF SCOTTYMANIA! THE UNWAVERING FEALTY OF ALL MY SCOTTYMANIACS IS A FORCE THAT EVEN THE KING'S ARMY CANNOT CONQUER!"

Jerry Lawler defeated Scotty Bollea with a piledriver in a short match.

Backstage, DiBiase is filling out forms for Okada's visa, complaining to nobody about how boring this is. "Need some help?" It's Irwin R. Schyster! After some joking back and forth, IRS tells Ted that they're going to go places together, like the old days! DiBiase smiles at him, but his smile quickly faces. "Wait. IRS, this is May. June? I think it might be June. Anyway, it's well after April 15. You have the nerve to come to me after you've obviously failed to file my taxes for the last fiscal year, and you want me to take you back? I manage enough talent as it is, including the WWF Champion! I can't possibly take on another client! Especially not a failure and a has-been like yourself!" DiBiase leaves in a huff. Cornette then sidles up to IRS. "Say, I hear you got on the bad side of that rich son of a bitch over there, and he kicked you to the curb. I could use a financial advisor, especially one with your wrestling prowess." IRS thinks a little. "I'll weigh my options, if you don't mind."

Pillman is seen backstage with a roulette wheel, bearing the names of the top wrestlers in WWF. He takes a roll, and it lands right on Owen Hart. He cuts a promo on Owen, saying he wants revenge for embarassing him and the Power Trip at In Your House. "Last year, I was injured when King Of The Ring came around. If I'd been in that tournament, you wouldn't be calling yourself a 2-time King Of The Ring winner! So this time around, I don't want to go through semifinals and quarterfinals to take a shot at the King. I want you, Owen. I want to show Canada just how much better I am than you. You call yourself one of the most innovative wrestlers around, you say you study everyone, well I don't study anyone. I come from the gut. I improvise. Because when I'm in a corner, when I'm down, when I have to kick and scratch and claw and maim and injure, that's when I'm at my peak. That's when I'm in the zone. And you don't want me in my zone. When I'm in my zone, people get injured and bones get broken. Chris Jericho can attest to that. Oh, right, you beat Chris Jericho last year for your King Of The Ring victory. And I beat Chris Jericho in my first match in WWF. Just another reason I want you, Owen. We'll see who the King is then."

IRS/Tatanka, IRS wins with the Writeoff clothesline

Next up, the crowd popped as bagpipe music filled the arena! RODDY PIPER IS BACK! He comes to the ring hopping mad, and starts cutting a promo. "Yeah, you took me out, Jericho, but I'm still here! When you knock the Hot Rod down, he always gets back up! And no matter what you do to me, I'm gonna get back up until I can't anymore! Now come out here and fight me, you son of a bitch!"

Piper/Jericho, Piper wins by DQ when HBK interferes, superkicking Piper as he applies the Sleeper.

After the match, HBK and Jericho beat down Piper. "WELCOME BACK, RODDY! HOPE YA MISSED US!"

Bulldog promo on Vader, saying he's tired of the backstabbing and sniping that goes on among Cornette's Camp, and he's coming back to a group he knows and loves. A group that feels like... that feels like family. He calls for Bret and Owen to come out. "Bret... Owen... I want the Hart Foundation back." They hug. Bulldog was kind of awful at talking off-script.

Bret, Owen, and Bulldog vs Vader, Ahmed, and Pillman, This was a fun match, with some fun power spots between Ahmed and Bulldog, and Bret and Pillman doing some fun stuff. Eventually, Austin gets up from commentary just long enough to distract Bret, but sits back down. "Ah, I think we've had a little too much of that lately." That little bit of distraction was just enough for Ahmed Johnson to punch Bret in the back of the head, prompting Owen and Bulldog to run in, leading to a big schmozz.

Yet another B- for the WWF. It seems to be working for them, though, especially in international markets.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

The Million Dollar Blog posted:

AHAHAHAHAAAA! Yes, it is I, Ted DiBiase, the man who can buy and sell you twenty times over! I'm not here to give the betting odds, I'm here to talk up my newest acquisition, KAZUYA OKADA!

At only 24 years old, the scion of one of the wealthiest families in Japan has dedicated himself to mastery of the artform of professional wrestling! He has trained, day in day out, to perfecting his craft! And what's that title around his waist, you say?

Awarded in an invitation-only tournament in one of Japan's most exclusive wrestling arenas, the Kazuya Okada Title Of Excellence is one of the most valuable championships in professional wrestling today! Due to an ongoing copyright battle with New Japan Pro Wrestling, who have accused the Rainmaker of stealing design elements of their frankly inferior championship, the Title Of Excellence did not appear on Okada's Raw debut. We hope to have the matter settled shortly.

I Before E fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Dec 7, 2014

Happyman
Jul 20, 2011

Say, do you take your mask off when you go to the bathroom?
Yes, that's Kazuchika Okada. Since the WWF won the Year 1 popularity poll, they got to sign any worker they wanted from the future. Also, they got to send WCW a worker from the future, and they are forced to push him no matter his skill level. He should be debuting on TV pretty soon...

Also: :frogsiren: The next set of TV shows will run around 24h from now! :frogsiren:

Happyman fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Dec 7, 2014

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Happyman posted:

Yes, that's Kazuchika Okada. Since the WWF won the Year 1 popularity poll, they got to sign any worker they wanted from the future. Also, they got to send WCW a worker from the future, and they are forced to push him no matter his skill level. He should be debuting on TV pretty soon...

:staredog:

We wheren't actually kidding about this universe having time travel where we?

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

:staredog:

We wheren't actually kidding about this universe having time travel where we?

That was actually considered as a possible way to introduce him. Like full on stepping out of a boom tube poo poo.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Happyman posted:

Please be Ryback, please be Ryback

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

What's Mass Transit doing in the Omni!?

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
ROVPACK IN THE HOOUUUUSE!
:vince:
he still knows...

What title do you guys decide on for his Title of Excellence?

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Happyman posted:

I for one am looking forward to the debut of Big Daddy Yum Yum in WCW.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
We were so close to suggesting Eva Marie, but we settled on someone... a little closer to home.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

You guys have Rainmaker teamed up with Ted DiBiase and WWF Champion Goldust. Life really is cruel.

Also it was nice to see some promos on the show writeup, they've felt pretty sparse and as a result I haven't gotten much of a feel for your storylines and the company direction, especially below the Main Event scene. Nice improvement.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Actually, we could've had anybody past or future, I think. No one backed me on pulling in Magnum TA.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

It's time for the 1997 King Of The Ring!
A rundown of this year's competitors:

Taz: The leader of the Trailblazers, a submission machine who always destroys the competition.
Stevie Ray: Left Atlanta and his family ties to pursue his own dreams in the WWF.
Jushin Liger: International high flying superstar who believes himself the prime contender for the WWF Intercontinental Championship.
Box Office Bossman: An HBO representative in the pocket of the Million Dollar Man. Used to be a cop in Cobb County, Georgia.
Chris Jericho: Current WWF Intercontinental Champion, self-proclaimed rock star and self-proclaimed best wrestler in the WWF.
Ken Shamrock: The Most Dangerous Man Alive, and one half of the WWF Tag Team Champions.
HHH: Some say he's the brains of the Power Trip, others say he's a lovestruck fool. All we know is, he's in it to win it.
Rocky Maivia: After an ignominious departure this time last year, this Trailblazer hopes to ascend to one of the highest honors in the WWF.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

You mean to tell me that you guys dropped the opportunity to get the Best in the World for the Rainmaker guy?

OW.

OW OW OW OW.

OWWWWWW!!!!!

You're killing me, you're killing my soul, god I need a loving drink... you guys seriously are the goddamn worst.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Skunkrocker posted:

You mean to tell me that you guys dropped the opportunity to get the Best in the World for the Rainmaker guy?

OW.

OW OW OW OW.

OWWWWWW!!!!!

You're killing me, you're killing my soul, god I need a loving drink... you guys seriously are the goddamn worst.

Daniel Bryan was our #2 choice. Brock Lesnar was #3. The issue was they had to be 24, and that kills a lot of people. Not Okada, though. At 24, he's just won the IWGP title.

Also we already have Jericho :smuggo:

Senerio fucked around with this message at 07:43 on Dec 8, 2014

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

Senerio posted:

Daniel Bryan was our #2 choice. Brock Lesnar was #3. The issue was they had to be 24, and that kills a lot of people. Not Okada, though. At 24, he's just won the IWGP title.

Also we already have Jericho :smuggo:

I personally can't believe you didn't pick Randy Orton. 24 years old was the peak of the Legend Killer gimmick and when he became the youngest world champion in WWE history. You could have snagged him from those critical 24 hours after he won the title and before Triple H buried him for it.

But then again, if I had DiBiase and didn't pick Rainmaker I'd probably feel like an idiot. There could not be a better fantasy pairing than that.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

I guess a 24 year old Punk would have been ROH era, Summer of Punk probably or before that, so I guess it wouldn't be the same guy...

...still would have been more awesome.

I know I would not have stopped at hiring Punk at 24 now if we had won that poll. I'd argue with everyone, I'd make deals, I'd buy plats and avatars and donate money to PayPal accounts to get that. We would have been unstoppable. :v:

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Skunkrocker posted:

I guess a 24 year old Punk would have been ROH era, Summer of Punk probably or before that, so I guess it wouldn't be the same guy...

Punk would've been in Mid-South in 2002. He either hasn't or has just signed with ROH.

Anyway, in the interest in continuing to provide you, the WWF Fans, with the best product, and because I was in a creative mood, I have written up a survey that everyone can fill out, which will provide us with important feedback, such as (preemptively expecting) Skunkrocker's request for more Marty Janetty. This will help me see what you, the WWF Fans, want, and give us an indication of how you feel about our product.

Happyman
Jul 20, 2011

Say, do you take your mask off when you go to the bathroom?

Sanguinia posted:

I personally can't believe you didn't pick Randy Orton. 24 years old was the peak of the Legend Killer gimmick and when he became the youngest world champion in WWE history. You could have snagged him from those critical 24 hours after he won the title and before Triple H buried him for it.

I should have mentioned that overness was fixed no matter who they would pick, so they had to go on skills alone at 24.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

quote:

Against All Odds, Shane Douglas beat the legendary Terry Funk in a match that brought Hardcore Justice to the Hammerstein Ballroom. But who will the next Sacrifice to The Franchise be? Is Kurt Angle once again Bound for Glory, or is it a Turning Point for a new challenger onto Victory Road? There's No Surrender in ECW when the Final Resolution is at hand. Catch Hardcore TV Wednesday nights at 10/9 Central, only on the Madison Square Garden Network.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

Senerio posted:

Punk would've been in Mid-South in 2002. He either hasn't or has just signed with ROH.

Anyway, in the interest in continuing to provide you, the WWF Fans, with the best product, and because I was in a creative mood, I have written up a survey that everyone can fill out, which will provide us with important feedback, such as (preemptively expecting) Skunkrocker's request for more Marty Janetty. This will help me see what you, the WWF Fans, want, and give us an indication of how you feel about our product.

I filled out your survey extensively and thoughtfully with as much constructive criticism as I could muster. I'm probably going to steal that survey for myself also.

Happyman posted:

I should have mentioned that overness was fixed no matter who they would pick, so they had to go on skills alone at 24.

Ah, fair enough. Also goons hate Blandy Boreton and they love Rainmaker. I'll give WWF one thing, they are really good at pandering to their readers. Fucktrain Jethro in a World Title match, yeesh.

• Locked thread