Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mortal
Oct 12, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MagicAlex
Jan 6, 2007

This looks like someone dumping a ton of frosting on a giant Oreo.

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

It should be noted that this .gif is also a link.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I scrolled to this GIF when it was already several frames in and I thought it was that one Battlebot flipping a dog over the top of it.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

This looks like the SCP Foundation failed to contain something.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

IUG posted:

So long as it stays put, it's probably Safe.

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

IUG posted:

Or a new S.T.A.L.K.E.R. film.

ironcladfolly
May 22, 2007

Devil's Favorite Doggie

A+. Korra is such a fantastic and underrated show.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

What's the right delay setting for making gifs with gooncam? I made some I was pretty happy with, but they seem to be playing at about 1.5X speed in Firefox.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

jiharlequinade posted:

What's the right delay setting for making gifs with gooncam? I made some I was pretty happy with, but they seem to be playing at about 1.5X speed in Firefox.
Gifs with more than 10 fps (100ms delay) can be weird in browsers sometimes. What value do you have in settings for frames per second? Have you manually changed delay for frames in editor? Does it play at normal speed in preview window?

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Forgall posted:

Gifs with more than 10 fps (100ms delay) can be weird in browsers sometimes. What value do you have in settings for frames per second? Have you manually changed delay for frames in editor? Does it play at normal speed in preview window?

I had it at 30 fps (admittedly high), and the default delay appears to be 100 ms (I didn't change it). They actually seemed to be playing a little slow in the preview window, but worked fine in IE, Windows Media, Irfanview, VLC...

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.

Jerusalem posted:

I love Sunrise so much. Please post gifs of 1920s Christian Bale menacing 1920s J. K. Simmons for making a move on his lady :allears:
Those gifs came from the trailer, as my copy of the movie is at my folks' place. Good news is I'll have plenty of gif-making time over the holidays and will get some more from "Sunrise" and "Big Trouble in Little China" made.

Fugitive Futurist

The Color of Pomegranate

The Master

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

jiharlequinade posted:

I had it at 30 fps (admittedly high), and the default delay appears to be 100 ms (I didn't change it). They actually seemed to be playing a little slow in the preview window, but worked fine in IE, Windows Media, Irfanview, VLC...
For 30 fps delay should be 33ms. It should show this number in lower left corner of each frame in Editor window. If video was recorded at 30 fps, yet in editor it shows 100ms delay on each frame instead of 33ms, something went really wrong, possibly a bug. Otherwise, it might be Firefox issue with too high fps gifs. Unless you really need very smooth motion, you can reduce fps of your gif in editor. Select all frames (Ctrl+A), right click and select Reduce FPS from context menu, then put number 3 into window that pops up. See how it works in Firefox after exporting it again.

CyrusThe
Apr 21, 2004
Gimme suicide rock'n'roll
You like Nazis AND Zombies? Gotta watch Dead Snow 2!

Also this happened...

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Disappointed I didn't see some serious poo poo.

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

You ever do the chicken dance at a wake? That really bothers people.

CyrusThe posted:

Also this happened...

Me too! :v:

Although I had to just get a picture :(

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Debunk This!
Apr 12, 2011

arsenicxenon
Aug 9, 2013

this is incredible please tell me where its from

Hargrimm
Sep 22, 2011

W A R R E N

arsenicxenon posted:

this is incredible please tell me where its from

I googled for 'Street Fighter particles' and found this. It gets a little weird immediately after where the gif cuts off...

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Hahaha what

It's a really cool video, but I think they could have cut the panty shot rewind and inflation fetish finish.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

I...I have to know, where is this from?

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

CobiWann posted:

I...I have to know, where is this from?

It's from Freaked, one of the greatest movies of all time.

Directed by and starring Alex Winter of Bill & Ted fame.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

King Vidiot posted:

It's from Freaked, one of the greatest movies of all time.

Directed by and starring Alex Winter of Bill & Ted fame.

Freaked fuckin owns.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

ubergnu
Jun 7, 2002

Failed gothic

Oh. Ohhhh! So that's how they make them! Now explain macaronis.

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

ubergnu posted:

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

a kitten posted:

Freaked fuckin owns.

Was this released on DVD. I don't seem to be able to find it anywhere?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

ubergnu posted:

The only reason to use twitter is to read stuff like How Things Work which is hundreds of gifs, just like that.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Thanks for this, I was just about to make some rotinis.

ubergnu
Jun 7, 2002

Failed gothic

Gorilla Salad posted:

The only reason to use twitter is to read stuff like How Things Work which is hundreds of gifs, just like that.

You know, with all this time I spend online, I could learn about history, politics or even other languages. I look up various ways to make pasta, and I'm somehow at peace with this.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

ubergnu posted:

You know, with all this time I spend online, I could learn about history, politics or even other languages. I look up various ways to make pasta, and I'm somehow at peace with this.

The best part of giving somebody a pasta machine as a present is giving them flour and eggs first and they're like, "WTF did I do to you?"

The worst part is knowing that it'll be shelved within a week and never touched again.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Gorilla Salad posted:

Wow, that link is the best thing ever. Thanks!

MrMidnight has a new favorite as of 14:38 on Dec 9, 2014

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

MrMidnight posted:

Wow, that link is the best thing ever. Thanks!

I like the part where Mcdonalds tweets angrily tweets at them for telling lies about chicken nuggets. And How Things Work tweets back that they got the gif from a Mcdonalds promotional video.

http://marketingland.com/oops-mcdonalds-tweets-video-bad-info-98893

edit: well poo poo. I should probably click links before just posting links. That's right on the How Things Work twitter.

Len has a new favorite as of 14:49 on Dec 9, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

ultrabindu posted:

Was this released on DVD. I don't seem to be able to find it anywhere?

Yep! Twice in fact.
http://www.amazon.com/Freaked/dp/B00D50D84C/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1418135964&sr=1-1&keywords=freaked

But, holy poo poo that cover art. :gonk:

that's like the worst depiction of the movie I can imagine.