Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fool and the World
Dec 8, 2010

Geoj posted:

Can we start a three page derail about how coffee is horrible for your health, only manchildren and fats drink it and you should really only drink water because that's what our ancestors evolved drinking?

Christ man, calm down. This sort of thing is a bit preemptive don't you think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Geoj posted:

Can we start a three page derail about how coffee is horrible for your health, only manchildren and fats drink it and you should really only drink water because that's what our ancestors evolved drinking?

:frogout:

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

do this with a fresh egg straight from the chicken for that bespoke salmonella taste
#lifehack

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

You would need your coffee to be at 170 degrees ferinheight for 11-15 minutes to get the eggs that cooked. This just a joke.

And my source http://www.seriouseats.com/2009/10/the-food-lab-science-of-how-to-cook-perfect-boiled-eggs.html

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Geoj posted:

Trap sprung.

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this

Shwqa posted:

You would need your coffee to be at 170 degrees ferinheight for 11-15 minutes to get the eggs that cooked. This just a joke.

Yes, it is a joke.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Pour coffee in your butt to get caffeinated faster.

Huh I wonder if caffeine suppositories are a thing?

EDIT: THEY'RE A THING

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Geoj posted:

:lol:

Holy gently caress, what? HAHAHAHA
It's real real?

:v: It would had been hilarious if they had gotten the coffee-shits.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

FutonForensic posted:

"1000mg caffeine suppositories, tagline: "ride the rear end dragon!"

Whelp I guess humans had a good run.

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this
"Ride the rear end dragon" sounds like a tagline for caffeinated dildo lube.

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008
How you guys have been on the internet for this long and not heard of coffee enemas is the real question, honestly.

e: If it will fit into a butt, humanity has already put it in there.
If it won't fit into a butt? Humanity will find a way to put it in there.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

You may think something doesn't fit in a butt, but someone already proved you wrong.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Magic Hate Ball posted:

"Ride the rear end dragon" sounds like a tagline for caffeinated dildo lube.

Is that a thing?

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Trent posted:

Is that a thing?

The only lube-excreting dragon dildos I know about are caffeine-free.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

Atasnaya Vaflja posted:

How you guys have been on the internet for this long and not heard of coffee enemas is the real question, honestly.

e: If it will fit into a butt, humanity has already put it in there.
If it won't fit into a butt? Humanity will find a way to put it in there.

I can attest that man has, and continue to, put things up a butt that should never, ever be up a butt.

For example, the man who put a huge, gently caress off dragon dildo up his bum, and now he has a colostomy bag. I would link it, but after 30 seconds I never want to google dildos and colostomy bags again. Plus it was :nms: as gently caress.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

SomeJazzyRat posted:

I can attest that man has, and continue to, put things up a butt that should never, ever be up a butt.

For example, the man who put a huge, gently caress off dragon dildo up his bum, and now he has a colostomy bag. I would link it, but after 30 seconds I never want to google dildos and colostomy bags again. Plus it was :nms: as gently caress.

Was it this goon?

GE CAFE posted:

I decided it'd be fun to gently caress myself earlier this evening/morning. So I greased up Mr Sunshine and went to work. I had fun for 10 minutes and came. Then I was feeling the need to shower, so I did.

This is where things get graphic. Stop here if you don't want to cry.

Shortly after I started my shower, I felt a bit of matter coming out. Not terribly unusual, I just got done pounding my rear end. It landed on the floor of the shower. A few moments later I notice it's moving... strangely as it slowly gets washed towards the drain.

Last chance to stop. It's horriffic.

I nudge it with my toe and, to my horror, realize it's one piece. As in, a connected piece, as if it were... tissue. I think it's a bit of the outer layer of the colon. I feel like I'm going to pass out. I just crapped a piece of my rear end out of my rear end. I get it down the drain as quickly as possible and then sit down in the tub, I felt like I was having a panic attack. I'd had plenty of rear end sex before and not noticed this. Maybe this happened and I simply didn't notice it, or maybe the rear end "sheds" like this on its own occasionally, and no one really notices it (or admits they did). My rear end didn't hurt at all, but it does now, kind of, probably because I haven't stopped thinking about this horror for the last 90 minutes.

So the moral of the story is I really don't want to do this again. It makes me sad because I enjoy anal sex. Maybe others have heartier colons that I. But for god's sake, use condoms. If anything with a pulse goes in there, make sure it's sheathed.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Only eat eggs made from civet coffee so you don't have to worry about poopy eggs.

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*
Sembeo has this page, which includes some old favourites from this thread. Some of them are new, though.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

My Lovely Horse posted:

You may think something doesn't fit in a butt, but someone already proved you wrong.

Anything is an enema if you try hard enough.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

MissEchelon posted:

do this with a fresh egg straight from the chicken for that bespoke salmonella taste
#lifehack

Lifehack: Live in a country where the risk of gettin salmonella by eating raw eggs is virtually non-existent:smug:

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug
Thanks to the recently-released torture report, we know even the CIA is getting into the act!

Edit: Some additional choice quotes
"[w]hile IV infusion is safe and effective, we were impressed with the ancillary effectiveness of rectal infusion on ending the water refusal in a similar case"
"[r]egarding the rectal tube, if you place it and open up the IV tubing, the flow will self regulate, sloshing up the large intestines"
"[w]hat I infer is that you get a tube up as far as you can, then open the IV wide. No need to squeeze the bag - let gravity do the work" (positioned in a "forward-facing position with the head lower than torso")

Bhodi has a new favorite as of 18:37 on Dec 9, 2014

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Bhodi posted:

Thanks to the recently-released torture report, we know even the CIA is getting into the act!

Edit: Some additional choice quotes
"[w]hile IV infusion is safe and effective, we were impressed with the ancillary effectiveness of rectal infusion on ending the water refusal in a similar case"
"[r]egarding the rectal tube, if you place it and open up the IV tubing, the flow will self regulate, sloshing up the large intestines"
"[w]hat I infer is that you get a tube up as far as you can, then open the IV wide. No need to squeeze the bag - let gravity do the work" (positioned in a "forward-facing position with the head lower than torso")

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug
"Rectal exams" conducted with "excessive force"? What were they examining exactly? Oh wait, they were also self-admitted sexual assaulters.

Edit: Stopping, because this isn't funny anymore.

Bhodi has a new favorite as of 19:00 on Dec 9, 2014

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
This CIA stuff is 100% schaden, 0% freude.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Yeah, I don't think this is the right thread for something like that. :(

e: Not saying this as a mod, just as a poster.

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 22:56 on Dec 9, 2014

Meowjesty
Oct 23, 2009

Friends depend on each other.

Bhodi posted:

"Rectal exams" conducted with "excessive force"? What were they examining exactly? Oh wait, they were also self-admitted sexual assaulters.

Edit: Stopping, because this isn't funny anymore.

Is the CIA basically admitting to raping people?

Jesus. :stare:

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Am I too late for the coffee derail? Because I legit would like to know why people demand their coffee so hot that it can blister skin and get pissed at places that serve it even one degree colder. I don't like having to wait 5-10 minutes after I receive something before I can drink it.

So am I still able to ask that or is the thread talking about something diff-:yikes:

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
So yeah, this page is a bad page, and I'm posting in the vain hope of getting to a cleaner, shinier, newer page free of horrific butt stuff.

Lifehack: Poop out your butt like a animal indeed.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Screaming Idiot posted:

So yeah, this page is a bad page, and I'm posting in the vain hope of getting to a cleaner, shinier, newer page free of horrific butt stuff.

Lifehack: Poop out your butt like a animal indeed.

Hydrate up your butt like an enemy-combatant detainee.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Choco1980 posted:

Am I too late for the coffee derail? Because I legit would like to know why people demand their coffee so hot that it can blister skin and get pissed at places that serve it even one degree colder. I don't like having to wait 5-10 minutes after I receive something before I can drink it.

So am I still able to ask that or is the thread talking about something diff-:yikes:

I used to part-time at a convenience store and we had one insufferable customer who would complain every goddamn morning that our coffee was too cold.

One blustery morning, she paid for her too-cold coffee and went to leave, when a gust of wind blew the door back at her, causing her to spill her coffee all over herself. Her comment?

"IT'S HOT!"

You're goddamn right, bitch--it's hot :colbert:

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
She probably burned all of the nerves off her tongue from drinking boiling coffee for years and couldn't tell.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Plinkey posted:

She probably burned all of the nerves off her tongue from drinking boiling coffee for years and couldn't tell.

I don't understand how everyone I know can do this, how can you stand drinking freshly brewed coffee still boiling hot from the pot without recoiling from pain?

Instant Jellyfish
Jul 3, 2007

Actually not a fish.

FutonForensic posted:

I bet they don't go down (up?) as smooth as a good french roast. We should ask these people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bznDjbQLzMo

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Instant Jellyfish posted:

I bet they don't go down (up?) as smooth as a good french roast. We should ask these people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bznDjbQLzMo

NOOO don't pour coffee into your butt :( :( :(

I don't own a cheetah and my mind is addled with thoughts of butt coffee, this is the worst Tuesday ever.

~The best part of waking up... is Folgers in MY rear end~

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
PYF Stupid Life Hacks: Eat with your butt like a detainee

:smith:

salty fries make me cry
Oct 3, 2007

~~i'm outside ur window~~
~throwin bricks at teh moon~

pandaK posted:

I don't understand how everyone I know can do this, how can you stand drinking freshly brewed coffee still boiling hot from the pot without recoiling from pain?

Same reason I can handle hot pans and food with my bare hands after working in a kitchen for several years. You lose sensitivity to heat after enough exposure over time.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

http://www.brit.co/jewelry-organizers/
http://www.buzzfeed.com/pippa/25-clever-diy-ways-to-keep-your-jewelry-organized-5ocb

Stack plates on top of shot glasses for that stylish yet precarious look! Found some twigs and mouldy wood in the garden? Use them to decorate your house! Out of ideas entirely? Glue a plastic animal to it, that always looks good!

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Nettle Soup posted:

http://www.brit.co/jewelry-organizers/
http://www.buzzfeed.com/pippa/25-clever-diy-ways-to-keep-your-jewelry-organized-5ocb

Stack plates on top of shot glasses for that stylish yet precarious look! Found some twigs and mouldy wood in the garden? Use them to decorate your house! Out of ideas entirely? Glue a plastic animal to it, that always looks good!

My wife did the last one, the drawer knob thing. It works really well and kinda looks neat. Don't judge.

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

Turfahurf posted:

Same reason I can handle hot pans and food with my bare hands after working in a kitchen for several years. You lose sensitivity to heat after enough exposure over time.

It also seems like there are people who somehow never learned how to sip stuff, and instead try to just pour the liquid into their mouth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

A FUCKIN CANARY!! posted:

It also seems like there are people who somehow never learned how to sip stuff, and instead try to just pour the liquid into their mouth.

No joke, someone I knew in high school got unreasonably annoyed with me because I wouldn't do this with piping hot tomato soup even though "THAT'S HOW YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO IT!"