Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Max22 posted:

drat, Forza is looking good

That is noted poo poo game driveclub

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

Bobtista posted:

That is noted poo poo game driveclub

uhh

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

ethanol posted:

I'm winning right?

Yeah, yeah you are you're doing it :shobon:

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

ethanol posted:

I'm winning right?

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

i start to cool down and then this loving human being POSTS A GIF GOD drat IT

abagofcheetos
Oct 29, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

ethanol posted:

I'm winning right?

You're number One.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

ethanol posted:

honestly I don't know what's up with the mods of games being completely inept lately, but you guys seem to be enjoying it. so here's to you loving friend of the family faggots

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

abagofcheetos posted:

You're number -1th.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

ethanol posted:

i start to cool down and then this loving human being POSTS A GIF GOD drat IT

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

ethanol posted:

I'm winning right?

If you're posting in this thread then you're not winning & will possibly never win again. I say that with full knowledge of what it means for me.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

you almost got goatse but I don't have :10bux: on me because Microsoft took it last night for another month of xlive

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

ethanol posted:

you almost got goatse but I don't have :10bux: on me because Microsoft took it last night for another month of xlive

Matrix ripoff posted a goatce ITT and didn't get banned but don't do it please ethanol. I added you as a friend on xbox live if it makes you feel any better

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D

ethanol posted:

honestly I don't know what's up with the mods of games being completely inept lately, but you guys seem to be enjoying it. so here's to you loving friend of the family faggots

:qq: why won't the mods protect the xbox, it's not fair :qq:

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

mysterious frankie posted:

If you're posting in this thread then you're not winning & will possibly never win again. I say that with full knowledge of what it means for me.

They're becoming self aware....

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I posted in the UFC thread so long I ended up with a Joe Rogan avatar. My posting dignity was lost years ago.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Crafty posted:

Matrix ripoff posted a goatce ITT and didn't get banned but don't do it please ethanol. I added you as a friend on xbox live if it makes you feel any better

crafty we can do whatever we want itt. we came here to talk about our xbone but it turns out we can go hog wild

why not post the goatman? He is the true representation of life without tyranny

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

ethanol posted:

crafty we can do whatever we want itt. we came here to talk about our xbone but it turns out we can go hog wild

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

ethanol posted:

Ah, the unchecked fantasies of a midget hair stylist driving a miata

BitBasher
Jun 6, 2004

You've got to know the rules before you can break 'em. Otherwise, it's no fun.

Aphrodite posted:

They don't release the numbers so you won't know how what the difference is.

The number end up getting leaked every month a few hours after the general statement.

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I posted in the UFC thread so long I ended up with a Joe Rogan avatar. My posting dignity was lost years ago.

All of the fighters in the UFC are gay you know http://www.mmamania.com/2014/12/9/7361831/ufc-anderson-silva-is-not-gay-but-could-find-out-in-the-future-that-he-is-mma

If those real genuine not even acting tough guys are gay, imagine how gay bobtistas indie wrestling "friends" are :gay:

MIATAS GALORE!

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

BitBasher posted:

The number end up getting leaked every month a few hours after the general statement.

There was some sad nerd that used to "leak the numbers*" but they have since renounced this important duty because the 'heat was on'. Crazy poo poo. No real numbers anymore.

*loving hilarious that console sales numbers are exciting news that must be leaked!

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Bobtista posted:

They're becoming self aware....

If I could spread it like a virus I would hold you down and puke my disease into your mouth and then you would weep with the sudden understanding of what you are.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
[quote="ethancall your post="438796308"]
I'm winning right?
[/quote]

They'll even call your third meltdown the meltdown 1

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

mysterious frankie posted:

If I could spread it like a virus I would hold you down and puke my disease into your mouth and then you would weep with the sudden understanding of what you are.

A bad and unfunny poster?

:ssh: He already knows

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Crafty posted:

All of the fighters in the UFC are gay you know http://www.mmamania.com/2014/12/9/7361831/ufc-anderson-silva-is-not-gay-but-could-find-out-in-the-future-that-he-is-mma

If those real genuine not even acting tough guys are gay, imagine how gay bobtistas indie wrestling "friends" are :gay:

MIATAS GALORE!

I made peace with MMA being gay as all out a long long time ago man

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I was wrong.

About Dead rising 3. It actually really fun and I'm getting really into it, and I think you guys should play it on pc even though it's better on the xbox one.

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I made peace with MMA being gay as all out a long long time ago man

You can clearly see their boners a lot of the time

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

ethanol posted:

I was wrong.

About Dead rising 3. It actually really fun and I'm getting really into it, and I think you guys should play it on pc even though it's better on the xbox one.

I liked some of your achievements in my activity feed. drat the xbox has some nice social features.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
That 19.94 stunt is going to get people killed. I hope they have alot of security at that store.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Crafty posted:

You can clearly see their boners a lot of the time

They wear cups to give plausible deniability to shameful boners but a few years ago some guy wore speedo style shorts and one of his balls fell out. That was cool.

Zinkraptor
Apr 24, 2012

ethanol posted:

I was wrong.

If you haven't played it, look into Dead Rising 2 because it's arguably the best in the series.

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

Intel&Sebastian posted:

They wear cups to give plausible deniability to shameful boners but a few years ago some guy wore speedo style shorts and one of his balls fell out of it. That was cool.

Tapping out is a signal gays use to inform their partner they have come. The UFC is actually a method of determining who is the least selfish lover in the cage. Gimme dat trophy

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

ethanol posted:

I was wrong.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

xbox

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D

echronorian posted:

Ah, the unchecked fantasies of a midget hair stylist driving a miata

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I read all of ethanol's posts in a midget voice, it really elevates the quality of the posts

Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

Bobtista posted:

Not sure anyone has ever been probated for posting truth and facts unless it was about mods diddling kids
Well there were the previous bone threads, see most of my rap sheet.

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

echronorian posted:

I read all of ethanol's posts in a midget voice, it really elevates the quality of the posts

Until I read this I used to just read posts in my head, boy was I missing out!

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

Wiggly Wayne DDS posted:

Well there were the previous bone threads, see most of my rap sheet.

Pussy, check this out http://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=45645

100% bone related crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Crafty posted:

Tapping out is a signal gays use to inform their partner they have come. The UFC is actually a method of determining who is the least selfish lover in the cage. Gimme dat trophy

There is no chance a piece of poo poo like Jon Jones is letting anyone nut before he does. I question this theory.

• Locked thread