Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Does this sound like something worth doing?
This poll is closed.
Yes 53 94.64%
No 3 5.36%
Total: 56 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Can I get an invite to the hangout? dead.reckoning.sa@delete_this_part.gmail.this_too.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Dead Reckoning posted:

Can I get an invite to the hangout? dead.reckoning.sa@delete_this_part.gmail.this_too.com

Invite sent

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨
It is exhausting to swim against the current of such a poo poo-filled river in the VA health care system.

It is very easy to feel helpless and useless when every tool in your arsenal can't even dent the shield of ignorance and apathy these vets are trying to fight against. I'm not the one trapped in the system, but it's soooooo fuuuuuucked uuuuup here that I'm getting anxiety and rage on behalf of these human beings treated like chattel.

To those of you dealing with this, and those trying your best to help others, remember to take some time to recharge. ESPECIALLY with the added holiday stress. Take a break, find support, just remember that your sanity takes priority if you want to do any good. Read success stories. Look at pictures of dogs. Call a helpline and vent it all out. I keep having to remind myself of that, so figured I'd make some bland post here. And I have lovely days, like today's rainy mess, and have to call a support line to get the sadbrains out. Sometimes I think of Shim's posts and feel inspired.

Minute by minute, day by day, keep pushing on.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Thanks for the words. I think the biggest difference in my life from last week is that now I'm in the driver seat of my life. I finally feel like my successes and failures will be up to me. Its a loving liberating feeling.

Plus I'm getting away from Tampa. My family doesn't understand why i want to leave considering I just got home for good in April. I'm not sure how to explain it other than "its what I 100% believe is right for me to be successful and happy in life."

Where were these guilt trips at when I was leaving for five years to the army? It was all support then.

Oh well. My life finally feels 100% on my terms and its the best fuckin feeling.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
And all you dudes getting out, don't do what I did and have expectations that your life is going to be THE MOST AMAZING poo poo ON THE PLANET once you get out. Its only that way if you make it that way. I finally got fed up after seven months of getting angrier and angrier at the status quo, Beria had an idea and I did what I had to do.

Happiness isn't a right. You gotta go get it goons.

Write that on my headstone and make it DND's mouse over.

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

"Perhaps the fact the defendant had to be dragged out of the courtroom while declaring 'Death to you all, a Jihad on the court' may have had something to do with the revocation of his bond. That or calling the judge a bald-headed cock-sucker. Either way."
I'd like to join this hangout thing.

solitude blows.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

ActusRhesus posted:

I'd like to join this hangout thing.

solitude blows.

Same

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

people wanting a invite to the hangouts chat should pm godholio, hekk, or cole for vetting.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Hekk posted:

Invite sent

Didn't get it. Can you try again?

Bogard
Jan 20, 2013
Reposting from E/N.

Some basic info about me would help. 24 m US officer currently deployed to a foreign country. I got injured one year prior to now right before going to failing to go to ranger school and from there my life started spiraling out of control.

I have so little motivation to do anything other than the bare minimum for my job and nothing else. I lead a platoon and they are the only reason I still even try, for their sake. I rarely do any sort of self motivated exercise and hate my boss and most of my peers.

I feel like I've made a terrible decision regarding my life and the fantasy in my head of what I would have been is smashed beyond repair. I'm a loser, and just want to hide in the dark in my room. I don't have any family really nor any previous romantic relationships to speak of, so no one is relying on me but myself. My hobby used to be video games, but I haven't played any in the past 4 months. I just don't enjoy it any more. I don't enjoy anything anymore. It's like anything I can think about I chalk up as a failure on my part. I'm a broken, social reject. A stupid person, and I don't know what the gently caress I'm supposed to do with myself.

Sorry these thoughts are so disjointed.

I should clarify that I don't feel like this all of the time and above all else I want to go to rangers and get a tab. I hosed myself hard.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Did your injury disqualify you from the Rangers or did you just not attempt it because of injury?

Was it a head injury? THis matters because it can rewire your brain. Depression and a whole host of mental health issues can arise because of it.

Who have you talked to about this? Besides the internet. Because you need at least a friend close by in case you downward spiral one evening after a couple drinks.

Do you have fire arms? Are they unloaded and locked? If not, FIX THAT poo poo ASAP.

What is your career field? Because if you can not get into Ranger or do that really awesome thing you wanted to, at least you need to walk away with your GI Bill, but its better if you walk with that and training/experience in a civilian career field.

Did you make a mistake? Sure. The same one we all made. We sold ourselves to Uncle Sam for reasons. But you can get something out of it. Unless you do something REAL DUMB. Don't do something real dumb. Call a friend, call a chaplin, get help at MH if you go full crisis. gently caress, get into the google group and we can get you a phone a friend.

Don't spend a lot of time alone and not doing anything. Also don't spend a lot of time alone, not doing anything and drinking.

Talk to someone you trust.

And don't drink.

Bogard
Jan 20, 2013

Genocide Tendency posted:

Did your injury disqualify you from the Rangers or did you just not attempt it because of injury?

Was it a head injury? THis matters because it can rewire your brain. Depression and a whole host of mental health issues can arise because of it.

Who have you talked to about this? Besides the internet. Because you need at least a friend close by in case you downward spiral one evening after a couple drinks.

Do you have fire arms? Are they unloaded and locked? If not, FIX THAT poo poo ASAP.

What is your career field? Because if you can not get into Ranger or do that really awesome thing you wanted to, at least you need to walk away with your GI Bill, but its better if you walk with that and training/experience in a civilian career field.

Did you make a mistake? Sure. The same one we all made. We sold ourselves to Uncle Sam for reasons. But you can get something out of it. Unless you do something REAL DUMB. Don't do something real dumb. Call a friend, call a chaplin, get help at MH if you go full crisis. gently caress, get into the google group and we can get you a phone a friend.

Don't spend a lot of time alone and not doing anything. Also don't spend a lot of time alone, not doing anything and drinking.

Talk to someone you trust.

And don't drink.

I had stress fractures down my shins that made it really painful to run or ruck for any distance. That was during BOLC so I would get a second chance if I went to the career course. I've seen dudes way more immature and stupid than I am pass through with flying colors so I don't think that it is that impossible. I don't have any firearms and am deployed for another 2 months. I work night shifts on base and rarely get consistent sleep. Everyone hates the battalion and everyone hates their stupid plans and policies. EIB during the last month of deployment= genius planning.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
At the end of the day you have to worry about yourself man. If you're in this type of mental shape its a requirement to get better. Stop worrying about other people for a little bit. I know, you're an LT and you gotta lead your troops and blah blah blah.

But if you're doing the bare minimum to lead, you're hurting them along with your own self.

My LT from Campbell blew his head off after his deployment. He should have gotten help. Would he have looked weak to his guys? Maybe. But, and this surprised even me since its a HOOAH HAVE HEART infantry battalion, people were legit pissed at him for not getting help.

Seriously, its better to be getting called a pussy for getting the help you deserve than it is to carry your pride around, because at that point its just sinful pride.

I am not saying this is your problem. Maybe you're not worried about pride, but the message still stands: if you're this bad, your first priority needs to be to help yourself so you can be the best leader possible to the soldiers you care about.

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

"Perhaps the fact the defendant had to be dragged out of the courtroom while declaring 'Death to you all, a Jihad on the court' may have had something to do with the revocation of his bond. That or calling the judge a bald-headed cock-sucker. Either way."
Dose of perspective here...

you are calling yourself worthless...because you aren't a loving RANGER.

This country has been at war for over 10 years now, and less than 1% of it's citizens will serve. Your worst soldier has already done more than most kids his age ever will. The myth of the mouth breathing retard soldier is just that...a myth. Sure, we've got some morons, but contrary to what some would have us all believe, the average SAT score of the military enlistee is actually higher that the population at large. Add the college bound officers into the math, and the average military SAT is WAY higher. You're calling yourself worthless for not (yet) being a member of the elite minority of a population that is already above average. It's like a college baseball player saying he sucks, because he hasn't gone pro, and forgetting about all the spazzes in little league who spent the whole game in the outfield looking at bugs. I worked as a JAG in NSW towards the end of my career and I'd feel the same way re: physical fitness...I was actually pretty fit, but I was not SEAL/SWCC fit. So after group PT I'd feel fat, I'd get depressed, I'd stop exercising, I'd fall further behind. then I went to a waterpark. Hambeasts as far as the eye could see, wearing 2 pieces no less. Suddenly I realized, I was not, in fact, fat...I was just comparing myself to people who were exceptional. Doesn't mean you can't still strive to be one of them...but you aren't a failure if you don't make it. Sounds like for you it's not body image so much as it is achievement...again, you're already above average. But you're also surrounded by above average, so it's easy to forget that. You need to find the intellectual/achievement version of the waterpark to ground yourself. WalMart at 1 am? County courthouse on family law docket day? Facebook page for some poo poo reality TV show? Debate and Discussion .

However, depression is irrational. Try to keep perspective, talk when you need to.

Also, shin splints are not a disqualifier. Get a good physical therapist, and train through the pain. If it helps, a woman I played rugby with had awful shin splints, she would fill her washing machine with ice water, grab a book, and sit on the dryer, soaking her legs...the washer was the perfect height to get her whole shin in without having to deal with shifting ice bags, and then she'd just run a load of cold laundry. Yay no wasted water!

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Gonna have to say it again but don't loving drink.

My experience is with USMC poo poo but I'll chime in my 2 cents as I'm sure it's applicable.
First off, I know you don't want people to know about any of your issues and if you're seeking treatment etc. I could only imagine the backlash if one of our platoon commanders was known to be at mental health. The rumors that would spread, trash talking, etc. That being said no one has to know and no one should know (Unless you want them to). For us mental health was pretty much walk-in and voluntarily (sometimes forced, of course) It was also at the RAS and not our BAS. You could go to the BAS and see one of the MOs about the issues and they'd just refer you to the RAS anyways and write down your name to keep tabs on you. So it'd be hard for anyone to really know unless they were doing mental health treatment too.

Also, please don't think seeking any kind of treatment will flag you and prevent you from ranger school, etc etc. That's an unfortunate misconception in the Military, especially infantry, that leads to the viscous cycle and poo poo spiraling out of control while some PTSD ridden Lance Corporal binges hard with alcohol to cope and inevitably hangs himself in his barracks room with a belt leaving behind a wife and kids (ask me how I know)

Lastly the unit I was in had an MFLC (Marine Family Life Counselor) and there's a pretty big emphasis on that more recently because of the above scenarios. Pretty much every battalion has one and I could only assume the Army does the same. They're licensed civilian counselors. They don't write anything down, which is the big difference, and don't tell anyone anything. They mostly handle family/marital issues but you should have something similar. Sometimes for people just talking to someone like that can help a lot and they'll work with you and are very flexible. Some people just need that disconnect from the Military altogether, talking to someone not in uniform, and lack of paper trail for reassurance and to get them to even seek out talking to someone.

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Dec 13, 2014

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

MFLACs are great if you've got one.

Bogard
Jan 20, 2013
Can't drink right now, due to always working all of the time. To be honest I was lucky even to come on this deployment with the way my pre deployment leave went. heavy drinking daily. Blacking out daily. I didn't care.

i bet everything on being a military officer in the infantry. And I keep messing it up. i loving hate my CO and chain of command. "An officer is 75% looking the part"=push others down to make yourself look better "I'm your friend but I'm not your friend." 'You're going to burn for this one"=never having my back on anything. Choice quotes from his "counselings" Both he and our 1SG are getting out so they could give a gently caress. Our unit is disbanding so they could give a gently caress. gently caress them.

I wasted college on this poo poo. No relationships, limited partying, in part due to my poor social skills and zero game. I kept to myself and tried to get good grades. i didn't relate well with civilian students and ROTC was clickish to such a huge degree. I feel like i've wasted my life. i have no hobbies. i have no friends. I would be lying if I said I hadn't had suicidal thoughts. if I lose this job I lose everything, in every sense of the word..

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Well not drinking because of work is a good thing and means you at least have some self control. It sounds like you're just not compatible with the Military mindset and have the same complaints as any other active duty member, especially enlisted. That's why most of us get out. But you did sign a contract and you do have the play the game and go through the motions.

But relax dude. You do have a degree and are an officer. So you're doing pretty ok. Definitely look into hobbies, etc. I know you're on deployment and I don't know the circumstances surrounding but martial arts definitely helped me.

Seek out your MFLC type person and just have a quick chat with them man. (assuming you have one) You'll feel a lot of weight lifted off your chest. Sometimes you just need to vent. That's also largely what the google hangouts chat is. It's mostly just bs chat and dog pics but people also poke in and bitch/vent about work and life etc. Mental health is there also, use it. But if you've even had any SI (suicidal ideation) at all I'd definitely say you need to seek out one or the other. Possibly both. The latter will probably refer you to the counselor anyways.

I'm not here to preach but just want to say that alcohol has some pretty lasting effects on your brain/mental health even if you haven't drank for weeks or even months. I know it's easy to scoff that off as bullshit and "I haven't drank in like 3 weeks!" I know I denied it.

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Dec 14, 2014

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
I'm seven months sober and have never been happier about the prospects of my life.

I don't know if the two are related, but I don't think I would have got here if I was drinking.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Most medical professionals say it takes 6 months for the effects to fully stop loving up your brain chemistry. Possibly longer.

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

Cole posted:

Seriously, its better to be getting called a pussy for getting the help you deserve than it is to carry your pride around, because at that point its just sinful pride.

I am not saying this is your problem. Maybe you're not worried about pride, but the message still stands: if you're this bad, your first priority needs to be to help yourself so you can be the best leader possible to the soldiers you care about.

This x a million.

Bogard, I was in a very similar boat to you a couple years ago...mid-20s, in a leadership position involving a significant amount of people (flight commander of a ~200 person flight), and absolutely miserable. What you've described basically describes me at the time...I wasn't drinking quite as much, but I was still drinking way more than I needed to be. Anyway, at the time I thought I was hiding it pretty well and while I was absolutely miserable personally I thought it wasn't affecting my work performance at all. Looking back on it I realize that was completely wrong. Yeah, I did a good job of hiding it so I don't think anyone I worked with knew just how miserable I felt or the depths of my depression, and yeah, I was still pretty good at my job even with all the depression and associated behavior...but there were so many things that I could've been better at and so many opportunities where I could've taken better care of my people if I'd just taken better care of myself and gotten help sooner.

If you care about your dudes as much as you say you do, you need to get help for yourself because right now you aren't being the best leader you can possibly be.

(There's of course a whole bunch of other reasons to get help, but hopefully that one will resonate with you.)

Also you probably won't have a MFLC on a deployment but when you get back definitely look them up (counseling through Military OneSource is another good option.) Both programs offer civilian counselors and everything is off the books. If you are legitimately suicidal they will probably try to eventually refer you towards military mental health both because medication will likely need to be part of the equation (MFLC/OneSource are only counselors and therefore can't prescribe meds) and because your treatment will likely need to be an on-going thing for at least a little while (both MFLC and OneSource are restricted on the amount of total visits you can have) but MFLC/OneSource are good ways to step up to full blown mental health treatment if you have reservations about just walking in the door to mental health and declaring that you need help.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Creeping up on a year sober, and my head feels pretty clear. Still dream about drinking all the time though.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

iyaayas01 posted:

if I'd just taken better care of myself and gotten help sooner.

anddd this x a million

iyaayas01 posted:

Also you probably won't have a MFLC on a deployment but when you get back definitely look them up (counseling through Military OneSource is another good option.) Both programs offer civilian counselors and everything is off the books. If you are legitimately suicidal they will probably try to eventually refer you towards military mental health both because medication will likely need to be part of the equation (MFLC/OneSource are only counselors and therefore can't prescribe meds) and because your treatment will likely need to be an on-going thing for at least a little while (both MFLC and OneSource are restricted on the amount of total visits you can have) but MFLC/OneSource are good ways to step up to full blown mental health treatment if you have reservations about just walking in the door to mental health and declaring that you need help.

Yeah also forgot to mention the counselors cannot diagnose anything (although they might hint at it) and don't deal with meds.

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Creeping up on a year sober, and my head feels pretty clear. Still dream about drinking all the time though.

I still dream a lot about getting drunk and get random cravings. But all the minor withdraw symptoms are finally starting to fade (anxiety, lovely sleep, etc)

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

new gip hangout created, invites sent to everyone in the old hangout chat.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I got added to Hekk's circle, not a hangout.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Master Bateman posted:

I got added to Hekk's circle, not a hangout.

repost in the old chat so i know who you are & can invite you

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Just got out of a grim conversation with my best friend. Bit of background is a social worker back in Puerto Rico, the type that will take away your kids if you are a lovely parent, and he is married with two kids. He occasionally will tell me horror stories about lovely abusive parents, poor abused kids and lovely kids.

Today he told me he prevented the suicide of a 17 year old kid. The kid tried to hang himself but my friend prevented that and got him to an hospital. He is OK and the PR government provides him with an psychiatrist evaluation every six months. He also implied this was not the fist time something like this happened to him. So we talked for a while, I mostly listened to him, told him that if he ever needed me I am always available and gave him my work phone number.

Im glad he is fine because I think I would not be able to handle the emotional stress if my best friend committed suicide.

Also how do I get added to the hangout poo poo if I want to talk about emotions to you assholes.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

ElMaligno posted:

Also how do I get added to the hangout poo poo if I want to talk about emotions to you assholes.

tuluk posted:

people wanting a invite to the hangouts chat should pm godholio, hekk, or cole for vetting.

all the above people regularly post in the hangouts session. you can PM me too, i don't check the hangouts chat as often as hekk/cole/godholio though.

i was gonna call you a retard for not even reading this page fully, but gently caress....all of us in the hangouts were stupid enough to sign up for the military so no shame.
Since the OP has hosed off somewhere,

N4i:

could you update the OP with that quote? It needs a updated contact list.

e: elmaligno has been added to the hangout chat, so everything is good.

quantumfoam fucked around with this message at 07:46 on Dec 30, 2014

HClChicken
Aug 15, 2005

Highly trained by the US military at expedient semen processing.
I submitted a 10-10ez like a month ago. Still haven't heard back. What the gently caress is going on.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

HClChicken posted:

I submitted a 10-10ez like a month ago. Still haven't heard back. What the gently caress is going on.

i have no idea who you are, so there's no way i'm adding a unknown-to-me person to the hangouts chat. the other people quoted in my earlier post might remember you or not.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

tuluk posted:

all the above people regularly post in the hangouts session. you can PM me too, i don't check the hangouts chat as often as hekk/cole/godholio though.

i was gonna call you a retard for not even reading this page fully, but gently caress....all of us in the hangouts were stupid enough to sign up for the military so no shame.
Since the OP has hosed off somewhere,

N4i:

could you update the OP with that quote? It needs a updated contact list.

e: elmaligno has been added to the hangout chat, so everything is good.

done

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

HClChicken posted:

For some reason, it's rare that you can sit and have the bureaucracy do what it's supposed to do. If you have a VA or Vet Center nearby, there should be an enrollment coordinator or advocate you can contact. Keep track of who you talk to, when, and what they said (like, literally write it down). If they're not moving at a speed you prefer, contact your local DAV office to get some help expediting.

On a tangentially related note, the Google Hangout thing sounds like a good group for established regulars, but this whole "I don't know you so you have to PM other people and wait on a reply" is likely to be a major hindrance for crisis situations and lurkers.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

tuluk posted:

i have no idea who you are, so there's no way i'm adding a unknown-to-me person to the hangouts chat. the other people quoted in my earlier post might remember you or not.

He's been posting here for years.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Rucksack 2K14 posted:

On a tangentially related note, the Google Hangout thing sounds like a good group for established regulars, but this whole "I don't know you so you have to PM other people and wait on a reply" is likely to be a major hindrance for crisis situations and lurkers.

Yeah, thats the major issue with the GiP hangout thread in a get-help sense.
In regards to crisis situations, there's at least 1-3 people active in the hangouts chat at all times. In regards to GiP lurkers, well that's why there's been 2 different GiP get-help threads and why the whole vetting thing exists....people started sharing the personal contact info listed in the 1st GiP get-help thread to other SA subforums, and it was a real invasion of privacy for everyone involved in the 1st GiP get-help thread.

In regards to people who having been posting here forever, there's been so many name changes, reregs & bans for 80% of the GiP regular posters, that it's very hard to keep track of who's who.
Especially if you only regularly read 4 threads in gip like me(drunk thread, veteran thread, games thread, and this thread). If you don't regularly post in the threads I read I probably don't remember who you are.

Having multiple people on the contact list makes it easier for GiP regulars to be identified & invited to the Hangouts chat ASAP. GiP Lurkers need to go the extra step or just post about their issues so we know something is up.

HClChicken: sorry man.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Or loving everyone get an invite now so you don't have to worry about it later.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Godholio posted:

Or loving everyone get an invite now so you don't have to worry about it later.

Good point.

Sign me the hell up.

HClChicken
Aug 15, 2005

Highly trained by the US military at expedient semen processing.

tuluk posted:

Yeah, thats the major issue with the GiP hangout thread in a get-help sense.
In regards to crisis situations, there's at least 1-3 people active in the hangouts chat at all times. In regards to GiP lurkers, well that's why there's been 2 different GiP get-help threads and why the whole vetting thing exists....people started sharing the personal contact info listed in the 1st GiP get-help thread to other SA subforums, and it was a real invasion of privacy for everyone involved in the 1st GiP get-help thread.

In regards to people who having been posting here forever, there's been so many name changes, reregs & bans for 80% of the GiP regular posters, that it's very hard to keep track of who's who.
Especially if you only regularly read 4 threads in gip like me(drunk thread, veteran thread, games thread, and this thread). If you don't regularly post in the threads I read I probably don't remember who you are.

Having multiple people on the contact list makes it easier for GiP regulars to be identified & invited to the Hangouts chat ASAP. GiP Lurkers need to go the extra step or just post about their issues so we know something is up.

HClChicken: sorry man.

Ehh doesn't bother me. I don't really post here much. Read few times a month, too busy otherwise. What's hangout?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
It's a google plus thing, similar to an irc room. All you need is a gmail account. If you've got one PM me and I'll figure out how to send you an invite.

I've got the app running in the background all the time, and check it once in a while. I'm more active while at work because *shiny things*

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
That's me in hangouts, FYI. gently caress your avs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Obama Africanus posted:

That's me in hangouts, FYI. gently caress your avs.

It only took a couple a seconds to put two and two together.

• Locked thread