Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

I for one welcome our new ecksbocks overlords and wish them well in their return to price parity with their competitor.

Lmao cant wait for january returns and npd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

SBJ posted:

Haha I always like it when I am able to get a name drop from you. Suck my dick stux I win this round

Also it's not a flawless victory because it's a best out of 12 fight and killer instinct was only able to win you 1 month

gently caress you thats my god drat name drop get off my territory

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Sedisp posted:

Sales numbers don't matter though* :shrug:

*Unless I need to move a goalpost

crafty is one of us now

Don Lapre
Mar 28, 2001

If you're having problems you're either holding the phone wrong or you have tiny girl hands.
What new kinect games are coming out?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Okay now do the Burly Brawl.

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

Aphrodite posted:

Okay now do the Burly Brawl.

I can't take credit for that gif I stole it from neogaf. I am poo poo at computers (except consoles, over 10K gamerscore and rising on the Number 1 selling Console in both US and UK November)

Bobtista posted:

Crafty please post as though the bone got outsold I am interested to see how hard you would have spun that considering the fact you are currently spinning like the wheels on Ethanol's miata (fast and apparently very camp) when the sales numbers don't even need it.

It'd be something like : Sales numbers don't matter; just means PSN will go down more; that's 1.2 Million more sales for the analog stick cover company. :crafty:

Gonna play a bit of Sunset Overdrive multiplayer right now. Glad I chose the best console in terms of exclusives*

*and sales, November UK and US

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Crafty you should study up on car commercials. They're the true pioneers of being able to parse language to make it so any car is the best in some weird specific category or way.

MAZDA Juke! - Fastest growing brand among JD Power and associates class B mini-SUV's sold on wednesday afternoons!

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Crafty posted:

It'd be something like : Sales numbers don't matter; just means PSN will go down more; that's 1.2 Million more sales for the analog stick cover company. :crafty:

you're alright crafty

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

gonna start calling you drafty though bcos your dumb console has 3 seperate fans

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Crafty you should study up on car commercials. They're the true pioneers of being able to parse language to make it so any car is the best in some weird specific category or way.

MAZDA Juke! - Fastest growing brand among JD Power and associates class B mini-SUV's sold on wednesday afternoons!

I work in advertising :wink:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Crafty posted:

Gonna play a bit of Sunset Overdrive multiplayer right now. Glad I chose the best console in terms of exclusives*

What exclusives? Sunset Overdrive and Forza Horizon 2 are coming to PC.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Crafty posted:

I work in advertising :wink:

im pretty sure nearly everyone in this thread who follows it relentlessly works in advertising or PR

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Yes I do work in Puerto Rico

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

echronorian posted:

im pretty sure nearly everyone in this thread who follows it relentlessly works in advertising or PR

Yup. Professional fascination.

HyperPuma
Jun 24, 2007

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but trump is president
they called the third xbox the best selling console of november 2014 in the us

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

they called november 2014 the last november the third xbox, the xbox one, surfaced for air :smith:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
they called of duty

HyperPuma
Jun 24, 2007

kevin spacey is the bad guy

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

echronorian posted:

im a librarian thanks

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

HyperPuma posted:

kevin spacey is the bad guy

I want to tell you, gathered nations we are definitely not creating a biological weapon that targets specific ethnicities....*looks around room*....because Kojima beat us to it with the FOXDIE thing in MGS.

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

HyperPuma posted:

they called the third xbox the best selling console of november 2014 in the us

and the UK

HyperPuma
Jun 24, 2007

sorry im afraid xbox sales in other countries like japan and uk dont matter, i read it in this very thread

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

HyperPuma posted:

sorry im afraid xbox sales in other countries like japan and uk dont matter, i read it in this very thread

Are you kidding the Bone won they totally matter and have mattered all along

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

When is Halo MCC coming to PC?

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
TBH I thought we were talking about playing dominoes the first three threads

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

I said come in! posted:

It's going to be the first exclusive for the Amazon Cloud

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
And that is technically correct since no one has been able to play it on xbone yet

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Also note that this is the first time anything technical has been correct when it comes to MCC

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

Sedisp posted:

Sales numbers don't matter though* :shrug:

*Unless I need to move a goalpost

Have they finally hit that sweet 10 million stretch goal, btw?

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

And More posted:

Have they finally hit that sweet 10 million stretch goal, btw?

I don't think anyone knows how many they've sold. Whenever Microsoft puts out numbers its units shipped which really means very little but people take that number and run with it.

HyperPuma
Jun 24, 2007

gently caress YOU SONY, XBOX HAS WON. (self.xboxone)
submitted 8 hours ago by sirboozebum
I am an American. My taxes are paying for the missiles that are killing people around the world. My taxes are also supporting the sony computer entertainment corporation that enriches the shareholder and enslaves the worker, home owner, and student. I cannot win the war by buying an AK-47 and raising an army BUT I can buy videogames.

I am a warrior and my weapon of choice is XBOX. My army will grow and grow and grow until we win the war. We will bring the evil sony computer entertainment corporation to its knees!! They will beg to join us, and we will say no because we will not need them when the new JUST videogame console is working smoothly.

I AM A WARRIOR AND MY WEAPON OF CHOICE IS XBOX

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

HyperPuma posted:

I am an American. My taxes are paying for the missiles that are killing people around the world. My taxes are also supporting the sony computer entertainment corporation that enriches the shareholder and enslaves the worker, home owner, and student. I cannot win the war by buying an AK-47 and raising an army BUT I can buy videogames.

I am a warrior and my weapon of choice is XBOX. My army will grow and grow and grow until we win the war. We will bring the evil sony computer entertainment corporation to its knees!! They will beg to join us, and we will say no because we will not need them when the new JUST videogame console is working smoothly.

This is what boners actually believe

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

I said come in! posted:

It would be kind of funny if they ported it to the PC and everything worked while the Xbone version was still filled with bugs.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

HyperPuma posted:

yeah that seems about right. could have peppered a few n words in there but to each their own

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

HyperPuma posted:

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Haven't seen a good 'I'm sorry but my grandpappy raised me to believe in America (by way of hating the Japanese)' post for quite some time. Good find.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

HyperPuma posted:

A good choice. It is a much better blunt instrument than the PS4.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Phil Spencer did nothing wrong

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Spacebump posted:

It would be kind of funny if they ported it to the PC and everything worked while the Xbone version was still filled with bugs.

apparently the games ported from the pc versions still have the bugs they had on pc in them, and the ones ported from 360 are from older versions and have bugs that were subsequently patched out lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Spacebump posted:

Even if 343 couldn't do it, some shut in that plays with nvidia settings will. Look at Dark Souls.

• Locked thread