Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Stux posted:

apparently the games ported from the pc versions still have the bugs they had on pc in them, and the ones ported from 360 are from older versions and have bugs that were subsequently patched out lmao

that's what happens when you let third rate companies do your games

obviously once 343 has the time to make a game it will be awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Stux posted:

and the ones ported from 360 are from older versions and have bugs that were subsequently patched out lmao
You could mark the day when the Bungie patch coders' MSFT stock options vested and they started checking in code filled with complaints about the company cafeterias in lieu of actual comments

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

shadow puppet of a posted:

You could mark the day when the Bungie patch coders' MSFT stock options vested and they started checking in code filled with complaints about the company cafeterias in lieu of actual comments

i think the patches are 343 patches actually which actually removed bugs. which they then neglected to implement years later for their ultimate collection.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Crafty you should study up on car commercials. They're the true pioneers of being able to parse language to make it so any car is the best in some weird specific category or way.

MAZDA Juke! - Fastest growing brand among JD Power and associates class B mini-SUV's sold on wednesday afternoons!

I've never even seen a juke commercial but i really like mine. and it's a nissan :colbert:

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

Rudoku posted:

Even if 343 couldn't do it, some shut in that plays with nvidia settings will. Look at Dark Souls.

:golfclap:

real men use GeDoSaTo for their PC autism settings, tho~

Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

Haquer posted:

:golfclap:

real men use GeDoSaTo for their PC autism settings, tho~
GeDoSaTo is made by scrubs for scrubs

Organs
Feb 13, 2014

I said come in! posted:

What exclusives? Sunset Overdrive and Forza Horizon 2 are coming to PC.

i can see sunset overdrive coming to pc but was there some announcement or rumor about forza horizon somewhere that i missed?

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

Organs posted:

i can see sunset overdrive coming to pc but was there some announcement or rumor about forza horizon somewhere that i missed?

Nope, if you want to play forza horizon 2 (non poo poo version 360 version) you'll need to join the record breaking crowds in your local gaming store.

Hurry though, stocks won't last. Confirmed best selling console in US and UK November.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Crafty posted:

Hurry though, stocks won't last.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Crafty posted:

Hurry though, stocks won't last.

They're stopping production already? They haven't even sold the brand yet!

Herr Direktor
Mar 19, 2006
Over a year later....absolutely pathetic.

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

Canadians have no taste

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Crafty posted:

Canadians have no taste
We agree on something, finally.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

One month of good-ish sales because they slashed the price of their garbage-box.

Back to business as usual next month.

spudsbuckley fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Dec 12, 2014

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Crafty posted:

Canadians have no taste

Neither do Americans.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

univbee posted:

Neither do Americans.

Yeah well america doesn't count either because

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

spudsbuckley posted:

One month of good-ish sales because they slashed the price of their garbage-box.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k8craCGpgs

Your consoles poo poo, people finally figured it out. :laugh:

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Herr Direktor
Mar 19, 2006

spudsbuckley posted:

1/11th of what Playstation is capable of, much like framerate, resolution and games. :laugh:

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Crafty posted:

Funny that it coincided with massive price cuts and multiple free games.

I'm sure MS can replicate these results next month when they are charging full price again because..................BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH :)

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Crafty posted:

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

spudsbuckley posted:

Funny that it coincided with massive price cuts and multiple free games.

I'm sure MS can replicate these results next month when they are charging full price again because..................BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH :)

Yes, lets pretend the PS4 wasn't $100 dollars cheaper than the Xbox at launch. ):

1.2 Million consoles in a month. A gap of 400K. Sony got hosed and I can't see them ever recovering. Should have lumped the PS4 in with their failing TV and Laptop divisions and done a buy one get two free deal to entice buyers.

HOT drat

Hopefully uncharted can save Sony from the toilet, it looked real good at e3.....

.......Oh....

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
somebody please make a parody song of MEatloaf's "2 out of 3 ain't bad" but name it "1 out of 12 ain't bad" to reflect the XBOx One's month-by-month NA sales, thank you.

Herr Direktor
Mar 19, 2006
Is this seriously the first month the xbox has had more sales than the ps4 since launch? Like not even the month titanfall released they beat them? Holy poo poo that's loving terrible if so, no wonder crafty is so excited. That must have been embarrassing for MS.

Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

Herr Direktor posted:

Is this seriously the first month the xbox has had more sales than the ps4 since launch? Like not even the month titanfall released they beat them? Holy poo poo that's loving terrible if so, no wonder crafty is so excited. That must have been embarrassing for MS.
Well there was December last year by ~50k but otherwise yes.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Herr Direktor posted:

Yup and they had to cut the gently caress out of the price and give away 3 or 4 free games.

Poor rednecks and chavs flocked to it.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Louisgod posted:

somebody please make a parody song of MEatloaf's "2 out of 3 ain't bad" but name it "1 out of 12 ain't bad" to reflect the XBOx One's month-by-month NA sales, thank you.

You'll never justify gold or play updated reach
You'll never shoot a meme on a city street
I know you're looking for a ruby
In a mountain of rocks
But there ain't no good exclusives hiding
In the future roster of whatever they called the third xbox

But don't be sad

Cuz 1 out of 12 ain't bad

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

xbox owns

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

ethanol posted:

xbox owns november

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Reminder that if Microsoft never entered the console market, the world would be a better place.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Wootman posted:

Reminder that if Microsoft never entered the console market, the world would be a better place.

i had lots of fun with my xbox 1

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

lmao this is great

Herr Direktor
Mar 19, 2006
How's this for a depressing thought, Phil "Games" Spenser will probably get a bonus out of this and crafty will get nothing.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Wiggly Wayne DDS posted:

Well there was December last year by ~50k but otherwise yes.

and that was because the ps4 was literally sold out for that month :cawg:

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Wootman posted:

lol

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Awesome! posted:

i had lots of fun with my xbox 1

but its HUGE.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Wootman posted:

but its HUGE.

hugely entertaining

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

it's also physically large. ive heard whispers that it's actually bigger than the og xbox and original PS3 combined

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Phil: "our xboxes will block out the sun"
kaz: "our controllers have a light owned :smug:"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Can we make this thread exlcusive to xbox live gold posters please tia

• Locked thread