Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
i remember a vid where Brad was browsing the web or whatever and he found a naked 3D lady and everyone was like "dude stop" but Brad was all "hold on I wanna check out these uh... graphics" and that one awkward moment kind of encapsulated everything that weirds me out about Brad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rannos22
Mar 30, 2011

Everything's the same as it always is.
Brad used to be a lot worse before Ryan died and he got fat.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Was it really Brad who signed up here to tell the DOTA goons how much they suck or something? If that was him I really like him.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Rannos22 posted:

Brad used to be a lot worse before Ryan died and he got fat.

Hmmm... maybe hes being slowly possessed by Ryan

Rannos22
Mar 30, 2011

Everything's the same as it always is.

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Was it really Brad who signed up here to tell the DOTA goons how much they suck or something? If that was him I really like him.

No he signed up to defend his dota skills and complain about people saying mean things about him.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
brad good @ dota

i'm better tho

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009

Rannos22 posted:

No he signed up to defend his dota skills and complain about people saying mean things about him.

Nearly everyone in the Giant Bomb thread thought he was some troll account to spite Brad or something and they needed Ozma to come in to say that yes this is that person from that site you post about every day and pay for every month

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Brad isn't even that fat.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Rannos22 posted:

Good.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

brad always puts an idiot's damper on hard truths. someones like "hey gently caress the xbox ui" and brad is like "we'll you see they've been much better than sony at having updates" and everyone else is afraid he will eat them if they mention that the updates have been stuff that were day one features on ps4.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

NienNunb posted:

Brad isn't even that fat.

Compared to what he used to be, he sure is. All those arm sized burritos or w/e

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Brad's tolerableness has a positive correlation with his fatness.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

THE PENETRATOR posted:

did patrick klepek change his internet name to scoops and thereby pretend to be someone else and force me to watch his lovely videos and go "who the gently caress is this retard"

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Brad is cool but you probably have to be aware of yourself to be able to see why, since he's the tightwad psychotic Reserved guy in all of us.

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

please do not imply that I am Brad Shoemaker

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Are you terrible at leading quick looks?

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
dan has never played quake !!!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I hope he trims his poo poo down.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
countdown til dan gets fat

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i mean i guess if it hasnt happened yet it might not happen, havent seen recent pics

found this good brad one

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
Brad is the worst out of the og 4 but he is still ok and worlds above alex and patrick.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Brads ok he's just in a dark dark Dota place right now.

Oh and he has kinda lovely spatial awareness

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Brads got a good voice.

pray for my aunt
Feb 13, 2012

14980c8b8a96fd9e279796a61cf82c9c
brad is bad at choosing emails

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I like Rorie as well although when he talks he always sounds like right at the end of every sentence he says he completely loses interest in what he's talking about.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
Brad has cute guinea pigs.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

I dont hate brad as much as most people do, as a fellow fat boring retard I find some solidarity with him

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Meme Emulator posted:

I dont hate brad as much as most people do, as a fellow fat boring retard I find some solidarity with him

knock off the dota

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

there was a really funny moment with Uhhh Alexis or something, one of the dudes who only shows up with his dog on UPF, and they had a girl on the show and he yelled "suck it bitch" during some multiplayer game and then immediately spun around and started apologizing. i wish I could remember when that was.

anyway they're all good except Patrick and Alex.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Talks about dogs incessantly? Cuts his own hair? HATES coffee? Rorie is some win!.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Brad needs to cut back on the Surge.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Is Horus like, an actual figure in egypt?

Oh so he comes back to life, like Big Boss right?

Xmas Dumpster Fire
May 29, 2001

Brad is an annoying pedant that doesn't contribute anything of worth to most discussions

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

mod sassinator posted:

dan has never played quake !!!

I've never played Quake

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Xmas Dumpster Fire posted:

Brad is an annoying pedant that doesn't contribute anything of worth to most discussions

but who will tell us of dota?

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

dota is better left unsaid

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Butt Ghost posted:

dota is better left unsaid

you've past the test. you will receive your commendations by mail.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Talks about dogs incessantly? Cuts his own hair? HATES coffee? Rorie is some win!.

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Who posts as Rudds is that brad or jeff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

Who posts as Rudds is that brad or jeff

Brad is Rudds, Jeff is Monsterdunk with the awesome fan art pic of himself as an av