Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

The FUD... is coming from insIDE THE THREEEADDDD :vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

sba posted:

i dont see smash on this list smdh

i already have 3ds smash so im gonna wait on the wii u version until i pick up more of the other stuff on the list

got captain toad yesterday, ordering bayo and zombiu today i think

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Towerfall is better than any other Fall game with T in the name.

(Sunset Overdrive, Halo The Master Chief Collection, Forza Horizon Two.)

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

HyperPuma posted:

lol if you ever thought crafty owned an xbone

i mean he supposedly buys the sunset overdrive bundle, then puts 40 hours into that garbage rear end game? :crafty:

was a bit too obvious imo

this is some Sherlock vs Moriarty level rewriting history poo poo going on

and I like it

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...
Not to imply that crafty is sherlock, mind

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Now that Crafty's been exposed is this thread going to finally die?

Herr Direktor
Mar 19, 2006

Kirios posted:

Now that Crafty's been exposed is this thread going to finally die?

No, now he just owns two bad consoles.

HyperPuma
Jun 24, 2007

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but trump is president
he will probably buy a bone and stick a post it note with his name on it just to keep the joke going

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

HyperPuma posted:

he will probably buy a bone and stick a post it note with his name on it just to keep the joke going

He offered me a $15 PSN code (which he got by buying $100 worth of PSN stuff recently) if I stuck a post-it note with his name on it on my Xbone. :eyepop:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

HyperPuma posted:

He doesn't have any Post Its though so he'll have to stop by the drycleaners on the way home from the grocery store.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

univbee posted:

He offered me a $15 PSN code (which he got by buying $100 worth of PSN stuff recently) if I stuck a post-it note with his name on it on my Xbone. :eyepop:

i am choosing to believe this

HyperPuma
Jun 24, 2007

its pretty cool how dedicated he is to making the xbox one look like a piece of poo poo for idiots

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

He's the poster the xbone thread deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

HyperPuma
Jun 24, 2007

hes our shark knight

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
:chanpop:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
the capped at 32mb of esram crusader

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

HyperPuma posted:

hes our shark knight

Intel&Sebastian posted:

the capped at 32mb of esram crusader

:crafty:

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I... this is. .... I'm gonna lay down for a while

ergot
Jan 25, 2002
Heresiarch
his parents are dead

I say gently caress him

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

i dont own an xbox 1, i do own an xbox one though

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

ergot posted:

his parents are dead

I say gently caress him

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Crafty this is good news because now we can all play games on ps4 together

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

if crafty doenst own a xbone then who is this dude liking all of my activity? :confused:

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

ethanol posted:

if crafty doenst own a xbone then who is this dude liking all of my activity? :confused:

It's you

It was always just you

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

the top fell over. the dream has ended

VincesUndies
Jul 18, 2002

Vince McMahon's Underpants
I just got back from 3 weeks vacation and started reading the past few pages of this thread.

Sales numbers, RAM jokes and Stux and Crafty yelling at each other. It's like this thread exists out of time.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
Crafty actually bought me my Xbox One "Because it would be hilarious". Every once in a while he'll text me and be like "Hey, is it still poo poo?" and usually I'm like "No, it's pretty good. I like it a lot. Thanks again!" and then he replies "No problem" and every 5-10 minutes for the next couple hours he keeps texting "lol" at me.

mysterious frankie fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Dec 16, 2014

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
so mysterious

HyperPuma
Jun 24, 2007

ethanol posted:

looks like its this mysterious frankie guy

crafty buys him a bone so he can take credit for his actions and appear more legit to suckers such as yourself

pretty.... crafty, if i do say so myself

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
ya got puppetcraftered

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Brightman posted:

You're probably the only one who didn't know from the start.
Not the only one. He sounds exactly like everyone on r/xboxone, where the everything is measured in arbitrary values that become incredibly important the moment they can be twisted 'prove' something positive about the bone.

"Indies? gently caress indies! OMG CUPHEAD! Phil getting us the best indies. Go gently caress off and play your indiestation!"

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

echronorian posted:

so mysterious

It's weird. The only other way he'll correspond with me, other than the texting, is on a Windows RT tablet. He sends me a new one every time he has some instruction he wishes to impart. There will be a .txt on the desktop with his requests, then at the end it always says "Burn this gay little thing when you're done reading, roflmao". I never do though, because they're not bad little devices for checking your email or leveling an old table.

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.

You best be ready to get stitched snitch.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
It was Craftys mistake telling Stux anything

Stux just resorted to his natural state of bitchassness

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

SirDan3k posted:

You best be ready to get stitched snitch.

read the news tomorrow, stux got doxxed in the ps4 thread and im going to be the first dude in the world to bludgeon a tranny to death with an xbox one

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

ethanol posted:

im going to be the first dude in the world to bludgeon a tranny to death with an xbox one

Suicide is never the answer. Think of your Miata, and all those hair appointments that will have to be rescheduled. :(

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best
70 posts since I last checked the thread and most of them are about.... ME :eyepop:

VincesUndies posted:

I just got back from 3 weeks vacation and started reading the past few pages of this thread.

Sales numbers, RAM jokes and Stux and Crafty yelling at each other. It's like this thread exists out of time.

We have been saying the same 10 things to each other for a year and a half. I can't see how it will ever end until Sony send the PS4 to the place they sent their mobile and laptop divisions ):

This is a pretty bad photoshop, why is my message in the middle of your screen?

Now that the Xbox has emerged as victorious stux has begun a smear campaign to lessen this sweet victory. Don't believe his lies.

Also if this was a big secret weird plot to fool no one, I'd confide in someone cool and equally nuts : like shadow puppet.

Not a poor postin loser like stux

HyperPuma
Jun 24, 2007

maybe the pressure of being a double agent for so long was starting to make him crack

sure its easy to covertly mock the bone when its legit a piece of poo poo, but now everything is different. now that it has sold more consoles than sony for one month, the xbox one all in one home entertainment system is good, and that was too much for crafty. he had to get out of this crazy hosed up war

its alright crafty, you can come home now

e; yes... it was all a lie by the dastardly stux, crafty is totally an xbox owner :mmmhmm:

HyperPuma fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Dec 16, 2014

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I was kind of hoping you'd go on with this shtick a little longer Crafty...too bad you spilled the beans so soon, it could have been something. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Kirios posted:

I was kind of hoping you'd go on with this shtick a little longer Crafty...too bad you spilled the beans so soon, it could have been something. :shrug:

A man can only live by so many gimmicks.

• Locked thread