Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

univbee posted:

Suicide is never the answer.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

ethanol posted:

read the news tomorrow, stux got doxxed in the ps4 thread and im going to be the first dude in the world to bludgeon a tranny to death with an xbox one

Sunset Overdrive isn't selling well but I really don't think you'll be the first person to buy it.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Crafty posted:

70 posts since I last checked the thread and most of them are about.... ME :eyepop:

We have been saying the same 10 things to each other for a year and a half. I can't see how it will ever end until Sony send the PS4 to the place they sent their mobile and laptop divisions ):

This is a pretty bad photoshop, why is my message in the middle of your screen?

Now that the Xbox has emerged as victorious stux has begun a smear campaign to lessen this sweet victory. Don't believe his lies.

Also if this was a big secret weird plot to fool no one, I'd confide in someone cool and equally nuts : like shadow puppet.

Not a poor postin loser like stux

You forgot the laughing dog

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

VincesUndies posted:

I just got back from 3 weeks vacation and started reading the past few pages of this thread.

Sales numbers, RAM jokes and Stux and Crafty yelling at each other. It's like this thread exists out of time.

I still don't understand why half the posters post in this thread.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
The Seinfeld of threads

HyperPuma
Jun 24, 2007

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but trump is president
whats the deal with the amount of ram in the xbox one? has anyone else noticed this?

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best
Crafty, an ambitious young gamer, is sent undercover into the hardcore posting gangs to track down the 'generals' - the shadowy figures who orchestrate the poo poo posts. Gradually, the hard drinking, hard fighting macho world - where NPD's and Japanese sales figures are all that matter - proves irresistible and Crafty slowly finds himself turning into one of the thugs he has been sent to destroy.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Who survives The Departed again? Dibs on that guy.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Crafty posted:

Crafty, an ambitious young gamer, is sent undercover into the hardcore posting gangs to track down the 'generals' - the shadowy figures who orchestrate the poo poo posts. Gradually, the hard drinking, hard fighting macho world - where NPD's and Japanese sales figures are all that matter - proves irresistible and Crafty slowly finds himself turning into one of the thugs he has been sent to destroy.

This happened to my mom.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

mysterious frankie posted:

Crafty actually bought me my Xbox One "Because it would be hilarious". Every once in a while he'll text me and be like "Hey, is it still poo poo?" and usually I'm like "No, it's pretty good. I like it a lot. Thanks again!" and then he replies "No problem" and every 5-10 minutes for the next couple hours he keeps texting "lol" at me.

echronorian posted:

The Seinfeld of threads

HyperPuma
Jun 24, 2007

Matt Damon IS Crafty
in
The Diskinected

Brightman
Feb 24, 2005

I've seen fun you people wouldn't believe.
Tiki torches on fire off the summit of Kilauea.
I watched disco balls glitter in the dark near the Brandenburg Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like crowds in rain.

Time to sleep.

Aphrodite posted:

Who survives The Departed again? Dibs on that guy.

Marky Mark I think.

Crafty posted:

This is what Crafty actually believes.

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

:toxx: Prove your bonership or eat a ban. Spin the wheel make the deal.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

TheHoosier posted:

i suggest we go back to the Xbox Gold Posters Only plan for the xbox one thread

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

TheHoosier posted:

We don't want to lose Crafty.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Crafty posted:

70 posts since I last checked the thread and most of them are about.... ME :eyepop:

We have been saying the same 10 things to each other for a year and a half. I can't see how it will ever end until Sony send the PS4 to the place they sent their mobile and laptop divisions ):

This is a pretty bad photoshop, why is my message in the middle of your screen?

Now that the Xbox has emerged as victorious stux has begun a smear campaign to lessen this sweet victory. Don't believe his lies.

Also if this was a big secret weird plot to fool no one, I'd confide in someone cool and equally nuts : like shadow puppet.

Not a poor postin loser like stux

your FUD won't fly any longer, guess you forgot about this proof I demanded you send me, it was a honeypot fuckboy

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Wowzers! $450 in giveaways for Gold members!

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

univbee posted:

Are those just the Games with Gold games or are is it a separate thing?

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

univbee posted:

My wife digs Zoo Tycoon, so just getting it out there; if you have a wife or are currently a wife, this deal might be for you.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Crafty posted:

There is only one General

M. Bison.

Shadowlaw Puppet Of A..

...PS4 Exclusive...

...Street Fighter 5.

It was ALL THERE SPELLED OUT FOR YOU YEARS AGO

What a Crafty plan!

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Stux and Crafty are disagreeing about video games systems in Craftys apartment. "Crafty! It's too big, Crafty!" Suddenly Shadow Puppet comes sliding through the doorway. "The numbers.. oh yaa!!!" Ethanol, who's been trying to talk about this new guy they've been seeing says "Get. Out!" and pushes him through a window. Crafty smirks.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

univbee posted:

lmao 450 dollars

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

Stux posted:

your FUD won't fly any longer, guess you forgot about this proof I demanded you send me, it was a honeypot fuckboy

I thought you didn't own a PS4? Stux is a compulsive liar with a bad taste in gaming consoles.

HyperPuma
Jun 24, 2007

i never understood the genius of bagging on stux for lying about owning a ps4 until today

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

its your ps4 not mine idiot

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

echronorian posted:

Stux and Crafty are disagreeing about video games systems in Craftys apartment. "Crafty! It's too big, Crafty!" Suddenly Shadow Puppet comes sliding through the doorway. "The numbers.. oh yaa!!!" Ethanol, who's been trying to talk about this new guy they've been seeing says "Get. Out!" and pushes him through a window. Crafty smirks.

As a TV show this could potentially be an even shitter Big Bang Theory.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Crafty posted:

As a TV show this could potentially be an even shitter Big Bang Theory.

the only big bang going on will be the sound of an xbone hitting stux's head

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

Stux posted:

its your ps4 not mine idiot

I am straight, I would not have a pink DS4

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
that controller is garish

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Even when confronted with the truth of your actions, of your deceit you persist in your FUD-like ways. What about all of those that you have hurt with your campaign of terror? What about those who believed you and bought an Xbox One? What about univbee? You've gone too far and gone mad with power. I am shutting you down.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

please pass the butter

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
this thread https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkSwXL3cGUg

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Crafty posted:

I am straight, I would not have a pink DS4

Its red, covered in the blood of a 400k goons dreams dashed against the angular edges of the xbox one. You are sick.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

my friend just asked me why there is a new user called crafty on his ps4

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Stux posted:

Its red, covered in the blood of a 400k goons dreams dashed against the angular edges of the xbox one. You are sick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u85u2ymDl8M

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

Stux posted:

my friend just asked me why there is a new user called crafty on his ps4

"friend".

Is this the same "friend" that got a toy car stuck in his anal passage? I'll bet it is

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Crafty posted:

"friend".

Is this the same "friend" that got a toy car stuck in his anal passage? I'll bet it is

i got confused when someone asked me to join their driveclub :smith:

HyperPuma
Jun 24, 2007

Crafty posted:

"friend".

you guys must have some strange convos over pm

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.

HyperPuma posted:

you guys must have some strange convos over pm

They don't actually talk over PM's that much it's quicker to put a mirror above the monitor and look into it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abagofcheetos
Oct 29, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cyx6nWdFas

• Locked thread