Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

DICKHEAD posted:

I don't see it on Nuuvem yet so I'm holding back on spending my hard earned reals

15 reais is a cheeseburger + coke and fries here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

yeah but i need to get it + the new unit and portrait packs for the price of just it

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Thats not much cheaper than a burger combo in dollars.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Pewdiepie posted:

Thats not much cheaper than a burger combo in dollars.

you can buy 3 burger combos in brazil with 15 dollars..

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I should move all of my money to real and live in Brazil.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Doesn't this human being post here?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3551718&pagenumber=829&perpage=40#post439085078

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
got a sick ban on his 'sheet

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I bought Way of Life. Just need a couple more xpacs before I do another playthrough of this.

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

Cuck! xDDDDD

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012
kill gbs

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

I think so

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Alright I got em. Guess I need to do an Iberian game for the first time in forever

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

He's also famous for getting banned for posting a bunch of phone numbers from a suicide help thread.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

hahhhahhah jesus loving christ how can you suck so much

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

hey why doesn't the brazilian site i exploit to get cheap videogames from have the new ck2 dlc yet. i need to get my "cucking" on (haha funny word am i right guys, thought you might likje it :waycool:)

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

BBJoey posted:

hey why doesn't the brazilian site i exploit to get cheap videogames from have the new ck2 dlc yet. i need to get my "cucking" on (haha funny word am i right guys, thought you might likje it :waycool:)

They still don't have it?

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

nope

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

There's a Way of Life pack on GMG which is $10USD & has new cosmetic stuff.

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

that's extremely tempting but i just know if i buy it then the next day it'll go up on nuuvem for $2.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

My iron my game as tribal Poland corrupted for some reason and stopped being Iron Man so i'm gonna do yet another Duchess Matilda game.

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

BBJoey posted:

that's extremely tempting but i just know if i buy it then the next day it'll go up on nuuvem for $2.

following up on this if you use the code DECEMB-202014-GREENM you get the whole pack for $8 which is good enough, gently caress it

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

This is the new poo poo

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

Whoa!

It doesn't look like poo poo.

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

DICKHEAD posted:

This is the new poo poo

not a freakish blob, lost my sale, rip paradox

wonder what the neo-nazis on paradox forums think of the skin colour of the new iberians/italians and greeks. too aryan? too untermensch?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

DICKHEAD posted:

My iron my game as tribal Poland corrupted for some reason and stopped being Iron Man so i'm gonna do yet another Duchess Matilda game.

Where did you buy from?

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Where did you buy from?

I just went ahead and got it from Steam. rip to the 3 dollars or so I could have saved.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

DICKHEAD posted:

I just went ahead and got it from Steam. rip to the 3 dollars or so I could have saved.

Goddamn it, Hay Man.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
steam is having its bi-monthly 75% everything ck2 except the new expansion

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Any good ideas for a start?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

RIP potato faces...at least we still have comical jungle ape african facepaint.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

zunist

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I've been having fun doing a "give everything to the pope" run. Started as the doge of Amalfi, think I'll try to grab king of sicily then give everything except for my capital duchy away to the pope and just keep getting more territory

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I started a tribal Ireland run in Ulster. That scottish Duchy can find my ascent into feudalism.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Ill probably get bored of my matilda game fast so I'd like a cool start rec as well

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

DICKHEAD posted:

Ill probably get bored of my matilda game fast so I'd like a cool start rec as well

I might relaunch my ethopian jew game

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012
i wish cuck was bannable

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I hope decadence is better now, since that was what annoyed me a lot after Charlemagne came out.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

KoldPT posted:

i wish cuck was bannable

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Irish Tribal is fun as poo poo. Ireland in general is always fun, especially if you want to do retarded religion/culture starts as a gimmick. Hellenic Latin Ireland will live forever, or at least until Scotland and England get allied and step on you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

From badgame:

Videogameghis Khan posted:

i win

i think i invested entirely too much time into this

Videogameghis Khan posted:

I began in the Old Gods start as Rurik (this was before Charlemagne dropped), stayed Norse and reformed it.  At one point I captured a couple sayyid boys and converted them via education, then matrilineally married them into the dynasty and used elective succession to get sayyid into the royal line.  I also switched to Zoroastrian partway through and became Saoshyant, so I've got the Saoshyant descendant trait too.  When the Mongols arrived, I had them educate my heir for a culture shift.  I waited 100 years for the Ilkhanate to acquire Khiva by de jure drift, then conquered them so I could grab Ilkhanate for myself as primary title.  By then I owned half of India already, and just used education to switch Buddhist.