Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I stole that book about a decade ago. Congratualations on receipt of stolen goods! The real gift was making you an accessory. :getin:

It seems im gonna be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L397TWLwrUU

Gonna open carry dat book

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Godholio posted:

Inside of what? There's a picture with the bible opened.

Honestly my second thought after opening it was: "did he actually cut this out? Holy poo poo that must've been a pain in the rear end."

There was more gift! You got a xbox live card and a special message under that :saddowns:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I stole that book about a decade ago. Congratualations on receipt of stolen goods! The real gift was making you an accessory. :getin:

All this is admissible in court fyi, if you resist arrest I'll have to use my new nightstick

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

beanieson posted:

All this is admissible in court fyi, if you resist arrest I'll have to use my new nightstick

If I'm going down I'm going to make it worth my while, and you're gonna have to work for that collar.

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

Fart Sandwiches posted:

There was more gift! You got a xbox live card and a special message under that :saddowns:

What a sweetie :)

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Gift's in the mail. Loving the ones people have got so far.

Sir Lucius
Aug 3, 2003
Wow, loving incredible.

Already off to a good start

Just a giant dick, all the way around

Incredible wrapping paper, and a fun calendar!

2013, I guess I can still use it for another week..

Silkies! (slightly used?)

Legit cool gifts

Uhhh....

No worries! Just a coin, a cd, and a bag of mugwort.

Let's take a look at that coin

Amazing

Even more amazing

Offical soundtrack of GIP

You outdid yourself secret santa, thanks for the gifts!

EDIT: There was note I missed. That gay wrapping paper rolls out to say:
"Dear
Sir
Lucis,
I
know
nothing
about
your sexual
preferences,
but,
you
GIP;
therefore,
you're
gay.
Enjoy
the
wrapping
paper
and useless
poo poo.
Merry loving
Christmas.
Please get
a Camera
and record your
"unboxing" of
the only love
you deserve
this year. Please
open as quickly
as possible.
<3 Zeris"

Thanks man!

Sir Lucius fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Dec 19, 2014

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:stare:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

God drat you guys don't gently caress around. Surprised at the creativity thus far. Feel bad for the dude sitting in shame right now because he just sent an empty box with a cards against humanity set (still a cool gift tho)

And no veggie omelet MRE yet?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
that wrapping paper is incredible :allears:

wtf is mugwort?

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
I don't have a camera phone but spongebob came by the other day and took pics of my fetal pig I recieved from my secret santa.

If the clever rogue in question will come forth to claim their rightful glory I'll post up the pics for you, old boy or girl. It was a hilarious gift and we got a laugh out of it, and re-gifted it along with a fine collection of wire coat hangers for an Ed Hardy themed baby shower for an ex mil friend in IL (Not making this up.)

Also, HDI I'm your secret santa. The VA denied me VR&E benefits today, and instead are adapting a house for me and telling me I'm too far gone to ever get a job let alone a goddamn college degree, but they might let me be a janitor or answer phones at the VA if I'm lucky.... In a year.... So instead of just wasting their disney disability dollars on amazon I'm going off my meds for a few days, breaking out my old Billy Bong Thornton and hand writing you a story and mailing it to you.

Title and subject of the story is unknown, because not one letter of it will be written within 90 degrees latitude of lucidity.

It will be there by Christmas, or maybe a day or two after at the latest if I get sad brains. Unless you'd like it illustrated, in which case I'll need to coordinate with Victor Vermis to receive one of my old beat up weed reeking trapper keepers in the mail (which is how you'll be getting your story too, I might add.) so he can do the illustrations in return for appropriate compensation and laughs.

The choice is yours buddy, lemme know- I'm officially off my meds, out of college, off probation, and my future is essentially this trapper keeper, OG kush, and watching illegals improperly install handicapped accessibility poo poo in my apartment that Uncle Sam is making me live in until they've got me a house. This will be my life. All day. Every day. For at least a year.

So instead of amazon prime you are getting a shim hand crafted secret santa gift this year, thank the VA for all the extra free time I had to craft your poo poo gift this year. Happy holidays my fellow space human being, once I saw your last name I realized we had met a long rear end time ago at Tyndall AFB when you were in the training pipeline as an lt.

That's your other gift this christmas, the riddle of trying to remember meeting and hanging out with Shim very briefly years ago. Godholio's ginger rear end was even there briefly, believe it or not. But he doesn't seem to remember though, so I doubt you do either. A looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Dec 19, 2014

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

My gift is out and should be there tuesday at the latest. Nowhere near as amazing as some of the things seen here, but I think will be likewise appreciated.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Also that's a fantastic loving gift, shim.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Please hurry, Amazon affiliate store. I need to get this thing in the mail! :ohdear:
Oooonn theeee waaaayyy

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
A handcrafted Shim story would be the zenith of all secret santa gifts. I'll take it without pics (much love to VV tho) since I want my imagination to do the work.

drumroll

d

The pig was just the appetizer (lol). When I get back up to Cleveland, I have a legit handcrtafted piece of art for you that you will pass down for many generations. Expect it earlyish January.

I'll have to work with gingerfuck to figure out who you were. I hope we were nice :ohdear:

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

Helldump Immunity. posted:

A handcrafted Shim story would be the zenith of all secret santa gifts. I'll take it without pics (much love to VV tho) since I want my imagination to do the work.

drumroll

d

The pig was just the appetizer (lol). When I get back up to Cleveland, I have a legit handcrtafted piece of art for you that you will pass down for many generations. Expect it earlyish January.

I'll have to work with gingerfuck to figure out who you were. I hope we were nice :ohdear:

lmao

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Helldump Immunity. posted:

drumroll

d

Everything here is true. It IS appreciable art and who the gently caress is shim...

I was probably quiet and you probably had your flight cap backwards.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Godholio posted:

Everything here is true. It IS appreciable art and who the gently caress is shim...

I was probably quiet and you probably had your flight cap backwards.

I was a SrA at the time and the truth is we were all pretty much 100% true blue Air Force guays once. I was at Tyndall for The F-15C IFTU course, we ate lunch together with another Intel sperg friend of mine at the food court and I remember thinking Godholio and you were a couple of enlisted men with butter bars accidentally glued to your shoulders by some idiot at AFPC. You dudes were alright dudes.

Real talk.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

HDI were trying to figure it out today. One of my guesses is that you worked in the CAC restocking the pizza buffet. Closer than I expected.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Godholio posted:

HDI were trying to figure it out today. One of my guesses is that you worked in the CAC restocking the pizza buffet. Closer than I expected.

Nah I was just on a TDY to Tyndall for F15C IFTU many many years ago and you dudes were in training there. How do you not remember this haha, it was so goony as to be painfully awkward in retrospect.

:(

Oh well. If any of you guys are ever in the greater memphis area come on by and The beer will always be on me. That wasn't my real address HDI got, it's actually Spongebobs Aunts Neighbor who she picks up the mail for while she winters in South Florida. But I do at least live within 30 minutes of Memphis. Less if there were less urban youth. But everyone would live closer to Memphis given those circumstances so :shrug:.

I do exist and am a real person who hangs out with some of you clowns IRL. I'm probably just shockingly nice in person compared to what I guess most people anticipate. Probably why you don't remember me.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
I was hoping for a violent explosion of pseudo weed in your living room, sir Lucius. Congrats on your patience. And enjoy the 2013 calendar!

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Hekk posted:

You should be required to model what your Secret Santa gifted you. I know my recipient has had his gift for two days now. It's time for pics Deathy McDeath.

~*hello boys*~

sorry, you got me right when finals were kicking in and I was losing my mind.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Well then

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Deathy McDeath posted:

~*hello boys*~

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Is that what I think it is

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

NTT posted:

Is that what I think it is

If you think its false advertising then yes.

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

Deathy McDeath posted:

~*hello boys*~

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Genocide Tendency posted:

If you think its false advertising then yes.

:vince:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV1fUwKMdAI

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
We're not even at Christmas yet and this is still the best secret Santa thread I've ever seen

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
Gift is on the way.
Fucker's address is so new UPS didn't have it listed and google maps just directs you to an empty lot.

Hopefully he is not homeless, then I'd feel bad.Its also a stereotype being a homeless vet so thats bad too.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
So uh, I was telling my roomate to look out for a package that I was expecting and he goes 'um i got something addressed to "NTT" 2 weeks ago' :suicide:

I haven't opened it though yet; pictures are imminent.

There's dongs.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
This was in a letter. Said it came with the 'package'.

The silhouette seems familiar but it seems innocent enough.

Oh cool; he sent me Jello! I don't think I have a mold for it though, I guess I'll have to go to the sto-

I

I also have what looks like to be a strikingly well rendered dong that's almost as tall as I am in my hands

Thanks buddy! :yayclod:

movax
Aug 30, 2008

Haha goddamn. I thought about signing up this year but I've never been an actual milgoon. Guess I'll go buy my own cockwarmer :(

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Still waiting on one loving thing that didn't arrive with the rest of that order. WTF amazon.

Edit: Oh cool, estimated delivery date changed from last Wednesday to Thursday-Tuesday.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Godholio posted:

Still waiting on one loving thing that didn't arrive with the rest of that order. WTF amazon.

Edit: Oh cool, estimated delivery date changed from last Wednesday to Thursday-Tuesday.

Picture of bible with message inside. That's the whole joke and the world must seeeeee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

What's this? Mail... for me?? I wonder what's inside!

Grandma??

Hooray!

Thanks, Santa! Now I can get that Red Dragon Dildo with Realistic Dragon Jizzing Action that I've always wanted! :haw:

(this is me irl)

• Locked thread