Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

As fun as the road stories are, the Tizz Shizz is really a vehicle for wrestler impressions and silly voices.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

AJ: I saw Low Ki chop off a man's nipples once.

:stare:

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

NienNunb posted:

Son of a bitch

I AIN'T LYIN!

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
New SNCJ

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

NienNunb posted:

Shun of a bitch

The Fink and The Nature Boy (woo! woo! woo!) were great. Machine Gun's fart at the beginning, and Gallows's description of it, had me bent over double laughing while trying to walk the dog.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

It's an AJ episode, should I listen? His Obama rants are enough to make me skip.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

NienNunb posted:

It's an AJ episode, should I listen? His Obama rants are enough to make me skip.

He is too sweet, good brother.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

NienNunb posted:

He's really good. His explanation of WHY he is a guest this time really cracked me up.

And yeah, the Nature Boy impersonation is hilarious. I lost it when he proclaimed,"I'm in the best shape of my life!"

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

NienNunb posted:

Definitely. Nothing close to an Obama rant.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Dave's more bummed than he wants to admit he didn't get the Tokyo Dome gig :(

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Thauros posted:

Dave's more bummed than he wants to admit he didn't get the Tokyo Dome gig :(

"I mean, y'know, I'm not like, y'know, bitter but, y'know EVERYONE KNOWS that I'm CLEARLY the best choice, y'know, WHY CANT PEOPLE SEE THAT. Y'know."

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Let us remember a great podcast segment from 7 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQN9ra_n3UY

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
ROVPACK IN THE HOOUUUUSE!
:vince:
he still knows...
So how do you renew or cancel a F4W subscription?

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Isn't the sum total of Dave's announcing experience dubbing over a set of Mid-South videotapes with Jim Cornette?

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

i don't know if dave would've been a good choice for commentary considering his speaking skills but he would've been a better choice than matt striker

i wish john pollock had gotten the gig he would've probably done really well

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

The only person that should've been JR's partner is NJPW veteran Bas Rutten.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
BEST OF 2014 NOW AVAILABLE!!!

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Daniel Bryan posted:

:toot: :toot: :toot:

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Oh my god #100

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012

Daniel Bryan posted:

Link?

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Daniel Bryan posted:

Its the most wonderful time of the year!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Daniel Bryan posted:

What is this?

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Jerusalem posted:

What is this?

F4W/WO BEST OF 2014 - THE TOP 50 MOMENTS

It's the sixth annual F4W/WO Best of Comp! More moments than ever were nominated, so obviously it was harder than ever to pick the 50 moments. Many moments were short, so the comp is "only" just under four hours long this time around. The file is 216 MB. The bumper music and the fast forward sound effect have been turned down a bit after some fair criticism last year. Thanks to all the show hosts and all of you who suggested moments. Special thanks to kuschk who helped out with timestamps and the list. As usual the rankings don't mean poo poo. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

HulkaMatt posted:

F4W/WO BEST OF 2014 - THE TOP 50 MOMENTS

I'm not seeing this anywhere on the front page?

Edit: Oh they have their own forums? Found it, thanks.

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Dec 22, 2014

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

I'll talk about Raw, you go save your marriage :laffo:

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

#26 is a bit I went back and listened to time after time after time after time and it's still amazing.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
THE BOARD -> Radioshows.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I never heard Vinny V's biggest fan listing off the true geniuses of the show. Love that man.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Listening to the older talk'n shops, and they keep mentioning how they can episodes that are bad, and all I can think is how much I want to hear those deleted episodes.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Bryan and Mike's derail over strip club contracts on Observer Live is amazing.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Luke Hawx shooting an angle on Wrestling Observer Live yesterday was just embarrassing.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...
"You can't dye your hair grey" was a great segment and I'm sad I missed it the first time.

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
Oh god, I hadn't heard the "You're Spanky, right?" story before. Amazing

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Luke Hawx shooting an angle on Wrestling Observer Live yesterday was just embarrassing.

Did that get any better? I topped around the 3 minute mark or so when he kept going on about AJ being handfed everything.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Good Listener posted:

Did that get any better? I topped around the 3 minute mark or so when he kept going on about AJ being handfed everything.

Nope. He explained that he can do the Styles Clash better because he is bigger and stronger, then he challenged AJ to show what he is made of in the ring. Oh, and he demanded that AJ quit hiding behind his agent because the match isn't even booked yet :doh:

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
BAFFLED~! by the lack of jailcam on the top 50.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

TomWaitsForNoMan posted:

Oh god, I hadn't heard the "You're Spanky, right?" story before. Amazing

I think my favorite was the one guy's completely justified meltdown after Alvarez mocked him for his Bret Hart argument over why he thought it was likely CM Punk would return (this is back before Wrestlemania 30) sometime down the road. Just those few beats of silence before he just unleashes his vitriol was absolutely hilarious, and I think he was completely in the right. :allears:

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

Jerusalem posted:

I think my favorite was the one guy's completely justified meltdown after Alvarez mocked him for his Bret Hart argument over why he thought it was likely CM Punk would return (this is back before Wrestlemania 30) sometime down the road. Just those few beats of silence before he just unleashes his vitriol was absolutely hilarious, and I think he was completely in the right. :allears:

No Todd Martin meltdown is justified.

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary

Bhester posted:

BAFFLED~! by the lack of jailcam on the top 50.

Yeah, jesus, given how few and far between Kremen appearances are these days I figured that was a shoo in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Cornette with Bryan and dave bitching about wrestling is up and it's fun. I didn't realise jim was selling the garbage tapes.

• Locked thread